Snowbird vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no weapons
WW only has her bracelets.
no lasso, no tiara.

tkitna
Snowbird

-K-M-
Wonder Woman...speedblitz ftw

tkitna
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wonder Woman...speedblitz ftw

Wow, I wasnt expecting that. I thought Snowbird might be to versatile for her, but maybe not. Didnt she turn into a Great Beast recently though? Eh, I guess i'm not that familiar with her. Guess i'll go check out the respect forum if she's on there.

-K-M-
Originally posted by tkitna
Wow, I wasnt expecting that. I thought Snowbird might be to versatile for her, but maybe not. Didnt she turn into a Great Beast recently though? Eh, I guess i'm not that familiar with her. Guess i'll go check out the respect forum if she's on there.

She's very versatile, but WW is so much faster. Also yeah she did, and she ate some gods when she transformed.

tkitna
I just glanced at her respect thread (lol, that you wrote) and she seems to be very badass. You know way more about her than I do so I guess i'll take your word for it (although i'm still tempted to say Snowbird).

Oh well, have a good one.

-K-M-
If she does transform into a Great Beast, yeah Snowbird would definetly take it.

guy222
snowbird changes ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.