Sersi & Snowbird vs Invisible Woman & Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
5 mins prep
no phoenix
no force field in brain
no matter manip.

the Darkone
Sersi wins this solo.

LordKaos
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi wins this solo.

without matter manipulation Sersi is just a super strong energy blaster with some telepathy, and I don't see her blasts or punches doing anything to either Jean or Sues shields since next to nobody else has ever breached them. Being virtually immortal and tireless would allow her to outlast them, but I don't see her being a better telepath than Jean, who without the Phoenix is still the second and sometimes most (depending on Xaivers status) powerful telepath on the planet and she can telekinetically press about 50 tons.

golem370
Sersi powers and Abilities- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sersi#Powers_and_abilities

llagrok
I'm pretty sure Jean Grey can press more than 50 ton with her telekinesis.

LordKaos
Originally posted by golem370
Sersi powers and Abilities- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sersi#Powers_and_abilities

Yeah a super strong energy blaster with some telepathy, and virtual immortality with focus on matter manipulation (that she can't use in this fight).

LordKaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm pretty sure Jean Grey can press more than 50 ton with her telekinesis.

I don't doubt that, but the last time it was gauged (on Genosha) it was about 50.

the Darkone
Sersi has other powers beside transmutation, she also has telekinese, telepathy, control all forms of energy, increase her physical abilities at will. Sersi can teleport them into space if she wishes, Sersi will curbstomp them.

xmarksthespot
Sersi had telekinesis sufficient to wash away the Brooklyn Bridge... and telepathy that could strike down Exodus albeit temporarily. She can become intangible and survive discorporation. And amplify her strength to Herculean levels. She also had things like pyrokinesis sufficient to light the skies of New York on fire, although I don't know if that counts as matter manipulation.

Snowbird in herself is a powerhouse according to Mungi...

So I think they'd probably stomp...

-K-M-
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Snowbird in herself is a powerhouse according to Mungi...

erm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by -K-M-
erm erm I couldn't remember any specifics besides her being a god or some like...

Mindset
Have you guys been reading Incredible Herc?

Snowbird wins

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Have you guys been reading Incredible Herc?

Snowbird wins

eek!

fanboy

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.