Pre-Beyonder vs. Michael and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
I hope this isn't spite.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Beyonder..easily imo.

The Great Galen
Beyonder is just a multiversal guy, M and L for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Beyonder is just a multiversal guy, M and L for the win. So what are L and M? Prove they are beyond multiversal.

celestialdemon
Beyonder wins

joesdabest1
Beyonder destroys.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
So what are L and M? Prove they are beyond multiversal.

Why bother, beyonder is complete narrative hyperbole.

lannfear
pointless.....

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Beyonder is just a multiversal guy, M and L for the win. Beyonder embodies more than a Multiverse so you are clearly wrong.

What Beyonder is>Anything they have done.

Bouboumaster
The only dude I see beating Pre-Beyonder is Thanos with THOTU

Board Walker
pre ret beyonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THOTU

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
pre ret beyonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THOTU Prove it.

Board Walker
Prove it.

lol.....now you are just being silly.

quanchi112
lol.....now you are just being silly. Search for the thread. It still might be open or make one.

The point is its highly debatable and claiming something without backing it up isnt proving anything.

Board Walker
Search for the thread. It still might be open or make one.

The point is its highly debatable and claiming something without backing it up isnt proving anything.

Yeah I know, I posted alot in that thread, in fact Ive posted a lot of scans over the years in the old Pre ret beyonder Vs etc. etc.

So I know the scans, his feats.

It is not highly debatable, when on panel it states that with a fraction of his power he destroyed megaversal death from marvel, that he released the power of 50 billion multiverses with just a fraction of his being.

All on panel said in narrative, no open for interpretation.

On panel on the LT bio, or HOTU, I forget which, it states that the End series, in which the hotu happened in, was a single universe, thats right a single universe stated on bio by marvel, it even names the universes number it was some thing like 25xx.

The HOTU purely by feats, never showed to be past multiversal.

quanchi112
Yeah I know, I posted alot in that thread, in fact Ive posted a lot of scans over the years in the old Pre ret beyonder Vs etc. etc.

It is not highly debatable, when on panel it states that with a fraction of his power he destroyed megaversal death from marvel, that he released the power of 50 billion multiverses with just a fraction of his being.

On panel on the LT bio, or HOTU, I forget which, it states that the End series, in which the hotu happened in, was a single universe, thats right a single universe stated on bio by marvel, it even names the universes number it was some thing like 25xx.

The HOTU purely by feats, never showed to be past multiversal. Prove it was just one universe. Thanos was described as god and supreme. Post the proof.

Thanos not only defeated the Lt and those at once he recreated all of reality. Which is more impressive than just killing death imo.

fangirl101
If You like DC, you'll say mike and lucifer. If You like marvel, you'll say PRB. But the truth is, PRB's feats that are uber uber are a dream. He shouldn't be allowed in any forum battles as he NEVER existed.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
He shouldn't be allowed in any forum battles as he NEVER existed. i don't think beyonder should be allowed in battles, because every thread he's involved in seems to turn into nothing but a bash-fest. thumb down

guy222
QFT

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
i don't think beyonder should be allowed in battles, because every thread he's involved in seems to turn into nothing but a bash-fest. thumb down
Personally I think following battles should be banned. Beyond fiction characters--basically the writer, first of all it's a fictional forum ergo the battles should be fictional. Supreme fictional beings--there is no point in a "my god is better than your god" thread.

lannfear
Originally posted by Astner
Personally I think following battles should be banned. Beyond fiction characters--basically the writer, first of all it's a fictional forum ergo the battles should be fictional. Supreme fictional beings--there is no point in a "my god is better than your god" thread.

yes yes

Knowsbleed33
Sorry, I won't make anymore of these types of threads. Uber beings intrigue me, that's all.

Board Walker
Prove it was just one universe. Thanos was described as god and supreme. Post the proof.

Thanos not only defeated the Lt and those at once he recreated all of reality. Which is more impressive than just killing death imo.

Yeah okay, Ill do one better for you, ill post the marvel bio which states it was one universe.

joesdabest1

Since when is absorbing the LT merely multiversal?

Board Walker
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Since when is absorbing the LT merely multiversal?

When it is stated by marvel in his bio.

still looking for it, but ill find it.

Astner
When it is stated by marvel in his bio.

still looking for it, but ill find it.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7267/judgejw2.jpg

quanchi112

Originally posted by Astner
roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7267/judgejw2.jpg

Defeating the Lt isnt universal its multiversal. The manner in which that the hotu defeated the Lt seemed effortless. So boardwalker claiming the hotu is only universal is clearly incorrect imo.

iceman24567
Defeating the Lt isnt universal its multiversal. The manner in which that the hotu defeated the Lt seemed effortless. So boardwalker claiming the hotu is only universal is clearly incorrect imo. Well "clearly incorrect imo" is fine but do you really have proof? Not sure why i asked i don't want an answer but the Beyonder had better feats did he not?

Galan007
thanos absorbing a "universe" was mentioned numerous times throughout the arc. hell, i don't recall his absorbing a multiverse being mentioned once.

but it certainly amuses me how people are trying to amp up his absorption feat to ridiculous levels. heh, i guess marvel didn't know what the hell they were talking about when the word universe was written several times. lol

anyhow, this thread sucks. 313

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
thanos absorbing a "universe" was mentioned numerous times throughout the arc. hell, i don't recall his absorbing a multiverse being mentioned once.

but it certainly amuses me how people are trying to amp up his absorption feat to ridiculous levels. heh, i guess marvel didn't know what the hell they were talking about when the word universe was written several times. lol

anyhow, this thread sucks. bye-bye. 313
I guess you don't know the meaning of omni-reality.

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
I guess you don't know the meaning of omni-reality. just because one is 'bonded' to something, does not mean they have to 'absorb' it. smile

anyhow, if you think thanos absorbed more than a universe, that's cool - you are entitled to your own opinion. but i am also entitled to mine.

and this topic is something i simply refuse to get into any further. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well "clearly incorrect imo" is fine but do you really have proof? Not sure why i asked i don't want an answer but the Beyonder had better feats did he not? I was simply responding to boardwalker's claim that the hotu was only universal when to me anyways it clearly wasnt.

Since you dont want an answer I wont give you one.

Classic NES
Beyonder wins easily.

Hewhoknowsall
offtopic

beyonder, spite

Classic NES
This is Beyond spite! Waka waka waka.

xJLxKing
Didn't Lucifer have the power to destroy Universe and stuff like that?

Classic NES
So does Beyonder and more.

xJLxKing
What about MA, doesn't he use the power of his God? Doesn't Lucifer have the power to create universe?

Classic NES
Beyonder literally has a universe that was a quintillion times bigger than marvels universe and has caused cataclysm across the marvel U just by being angry or thinking hard. He has the power to destroy the Marvel U easily and is well above Lucifer and Michael.

Enyalus
Beyonder kills them with pressure-point H2H strikes FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.