Green Scar vs Zilla Jr.(With a Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
Okay, this is Green Scar Hulk versus Zilla Jr. with a twist. Zilla Jr. is given all of Japanese Godzilla 2000's power, and his size is increased from 180 ft to about 400...who wins?

I still say Green Scar, but with Zilla having that kind of boost in power, I don't think it'd really be a curbstomp.

psycho gundam
meh, hulk just punches "junior zilla" in the throat while it's breathing fire, thus causing it to backfire it's guts out of it's ass h*le.

fing fang foom already got pimp slapped by a weaker hulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
meh, hulk just punches "junior zilla" in the throat while it's breathing fire, thus causing it to backfire it's guts out of it's ass h*le. Thanks for the erection.

Da Joker
Ew...I think Zilla would be able to do some damage (not anything major) but the Hulk would still win.

TricksterPriest
Zilla loses. 10/10. no expression I will never acknowledge that shitty american copy as a relative of the King Of The Monsters.

The REAL Gojira fries Hulk easily.

Da Joker
Hah, Godzilla would be killed just as Zilla would. All the Hulk has to do is keep healing from Godzilla's attacks, assuming Godzilla gets enough in to cause significant damage.

TricksterPriest
Gojira has destroyed black holes with his breath. no expression

Da Joker
Hulk has pulled cores out of planets, stopped planets from being destroyed, and destroyed planets twice the size of Earth so if you have one, I'd like to hear your point.

guy222
WWH

Da Joker
True, true.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Harvey Two-Face
Okay, this is Green Scar Hulk versus Zilla Jr. with a twist. Zilla Jr. is given all of Japanese Godzilla 2000's power, and his size is increased from 180 ft to about 400...who wins?

I still say Green Scar, but with Zilla having that kind of boost in power, I don't think it'd really be a curbstomp.

Randy, a person in the series, said Zilla Jr was 300 feet tall.

Also, Zilla Jr has all of Japanese Godzilla's abilities.

Go to YouTube, search for a video called "A few of Zilla Jr's abilities", and it'll show you some of the stuff he can do. The video is from a user called "ZillaJrTheProof".

Zilla has done some pretty damn impressive things, one of them being defeating monsters that has Vast Superiority in numbers, and skin that was completely immune to everything.

Plus his Berserker, where he gets an extreme increase in ALL of his abilities.

I'm unsure of the winner though.

And I hate it when people underestimate Zilla Jr, Zilla Sr wasn't very powerful, but I believe Zilla Jr was designed to be equal in power to the Japanese Godzilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.