Ult. Namor, Blackbolt, and Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Blood-lust is on
location deserted island
no speed-blitzing
or bfr thru mystical means

who wins?

Sin I AM
What, no responses? I guess you all rather comment on another wolverine/sentry/hulk/superman thread wankfest.

Well anywho, i attempted to keep the fight even though dc top tiers on average are so must stronger than marvels I tried keep things level without adding cosmic characters.

IMO marvel edges this 6/10 simply because of the power output that Blacbolt possesses. Otherwise it'd b pretty even playing field, with BRB and Diana comsumed with battle I believe they'd cancel each other and Aquaman having his hands full with the young Namor...and i know a blood-lusted BA is a beast, i see BB tipping the scales here

TricksterPriest
if Namor weakens with de-hydration, then he doesn't have a prayer against the water-hand.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
if Namor weakens with de-hydration i don't believe ult. namor did.

Sin I AM
Even if that was in question, the scenario takes place on a deserted island with an abundant water source nearby.

TricksterPriest
Wouldn't matter. Aquaman's water-hand would wreck Namor anyway. But if Galan says water isn't an issue to him, then de-hydration isn't the way to go. He could however trap him in a water bubble.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wouldn't matter. Aquaman's water-hand would wreck Namor anyway. But if Galan says water isn't an issue to him, then de-hydration isn't the way to go. He could however trap him in a water bubble. as far as who wins that battle, it probably comes down to which of the two has the better control over h2o - and since ult. namor was only featured in like 3 total comics, arthur would naturally have the better feats is arthur /w/ teh water hand].

Bouboumaster
I say team 1, mainly because I think that Beta Ray Bill is the toughest dude in both line-up.

guy222
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.