Thanos vs. Superman Prime (gUaRdIaN)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Okay, now I know this thread has been done over and over. and over. However, there are alot of back & forths between the two. I wanna try and settle this once and for all. The poll will tell who truly is the victor.
Hopefully it'll put this battle to rest once and for all.

iceman24567
Prime destroys Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by six6six
Okay, now I know this thread has been done over and over. and over. However, there are alot of back & forths between the two. I wanna try and settle this once and for all. The poll will tell who truly is the victor.
Hopefully it'll put this battle to rest once and for all. if you know beforehand that a specific thread has been done "over and over" - don't make another duplicate. use some common sense and bump the old ones.

geesh. srsly

six6six
Originally posted by Galan007
if you know beforehand that a specific thread has been done "over and over" - don't make another duplicate. use some common sense and bump the old ones.

geesh. srsly

Well then I guess you'll have to school me on this kinda crap. I'm still fairly new to this site so you don't have to try an make me look stupid. mad

Galan007
i had no intention of trying to make you look/feel stupid. so i apologize if it was taken as such. my only point was - if there happens to be a fight which intrigues you, and you know there's already a thread dedicated to that topic in the vs. forum, just bump the thread instead of making duplicates. helps keep things a little cleaner.

just for future reference. smile

six6six
i had no intention of trying to make you look/feel stupid. so i apologize if it was taken as such. my only point was - if there happens to be a fight which intrigues you, and you know there's already a thread dedicated to that topic in the vs. forum, just bump the thread instead of making duplicates. helps keep things a little cleaner.

just for future reference. smile

No prob. If I do somthing like that again just "pm" me and tell me how I can correct it. Like I said, I'm still a rookie on here and I'm learning as I'm goin' along. I still got alot to learn, I know, but I'm trying. smile

Avlon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime destroys Thanos.

and easily.

Board Walker
prime 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
and easily. How so?

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so?

What is the point of saying how so? when you will obviously just disagree, as you have done so in all the similar threads of prime vs thanos.

Wouldn't it be easier just to copy paste?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
What is the point of saying how so? when you will obviously just disagree, as you have done so in all the similar threads of prime vs thanos.

Wouldn't it be easier just to copy paste? His line of reasoning will be different than yours. I am curious is all. No two people think exactly alike.

Board Walker
His line of reasoning will be different than yours. I am curious is all. No two people think exactly alike.

ill give you that, good point.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
ill give you that, good point. wink

Scoobless
you don't have to try an make me look stupid. mad

Not very hard anyway.... shifty

stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
SMP with ease.

six6six
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not very hard anyway.... shifty

stick out tongue

Just another sh!t talker who hides behind his computer. It's all good though, I'll let you pretend to be brave. boxing

Avlon
How so?

There was nothing that he didn't easily own with his guardian power up.

Estacado
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
SMP with ease.

quanchi112
There was nothing that he didn't easily own with his guardian power up. He didnt own Monarch easily. A last ditch effort to tear open his armor and destroy the very universe he was actually fighting for is all he accomplished. What did he do that was very impressive with the powerup in your opinion?

Dark-Jaxx
He didnt own Monarch easily. A last ditch effort to tear open his armor and destroy the very universe he was actually fighting for is all he accomplished. What did he do that was very impressive with the powerup in your opinion? Other than snag Mxy out of the 5th Dimension and by Mxy's own words once regaining his powers would not be able to defeat SMP?

quanchi112
Other than snag Mxy out of the 5th Dimension and by Mxy's own words once regaining his powers would not be able to defeat SMP? Ok pay attention.

With my first trick I want you to pay attention to these words. The only reason Prime got mxy is because he caught him unaware meaning by surprise.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p19.jpg

Now with my second trick I want you to pay attention to Mxy's words here. If I felt like it Id turn that kid inside out.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p21-1.jpg

I didnt think Id have to go this far because anyone who has read this comic would have known that he had help when dealing with Mxy anyways.

Dark-Jaxx
"If I was up to it, I'd go back there and turn Psycho Super-Yutz inside out. But sometimes even the Trickstier God comes out a loser, and the only trick he has left is a fast exit."

Thanks for proving my point. Mxy by his own words is no match for Guardian amped SMP.

Galan007
Thanks for proving my point. Mxy by his own words is no match for Guardian amped SMP. what i got from mxy's end monologue is that he could have easily beaten prime, at 'full power'. however, because he was extremely weak at the time, he had to leave . that's why he wasn't "up to it".

BradBalboa
Prime stomps !!

tbh iv never sen thanos in action but i know primes feats..i knwo thats not very good but still
Prime owns !!

Dark-Jaxx
what i got from mxy's end monologue is that he could have easily beaten prime, at 'full power'. however, because he was extremely weak at the time, he had to leave . that's why he wasn't "up to it". Even though Annataz gave him his power back?

Galan007
Even though Annataz gave him his power back? annataz returned mxy's ability to use magic - but that doesn't mean he was 'recovered' enough from his prior beatings to use it. which imo is why he says "if i was up to it".

Dark-Jaxx
Then why have his girlfriend close the portal to the 5th Dimension forever? He was afraid of SMP.

And I could have sworn to **** Didio in an interview said that SMP had Mxy scared.

bbrem123
prime seems to strong for thanos to handle...thanos needs prep for this fight

Galan007
Then why have his girlfriend close the portal to the 5th Dimension forever? He was afraid of SMP. dunno. that instance doesn't really make sense to me. i mean throughout the whole prime/mxy issue, mxy repeatedly mocked and made fun of prime. he did not seem intimidated or scared in the slightest - and even says that he could beat prime if he were up to it/recharged. fast-forward to mxy returning to the 5th-d, and he's suddenly terrified of prime to the point of lunacy? just doesn't compute at all, imo.

plus we know the whole reason prime wanted mxy in the first place is because with his powers, prime could wipe out dc's 52/bring back his universe needed mxy to accomplish anything close to this]. so we know for sure mxy was more powerful than prime in that respect, or else prime simply would not have gone through the trouble of kidnapping him.

quanchi112
"If I was up to it, I'd go back there and turn Psycho Super-Yutz inside out. But sometimes even the Trickstier God comes out a loser, and the only trick he has left is a fast exit."

Thanks for proving my point. Mxy by his own words is no match for Guardian amped SMP. Originally posted by Galan007
what i got from mxy's end monologue is that he could have easily beaten prime, at 'full power'. however, because he was extremely weak at the time, he had to leave . that's why he wasn't "up to it". Do you really think that Mxy going all out with his powers and not caught off guard would actually lose to Prime? He would erase him with but a thought. He wasnt up to it and thats all.

TricksterPriest
From what I heard, it wasn't Prime that scared Mxy. It was something else.

Lord Prime
SMP

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
From what I heard, it wasn't Prime that scared Mxy. It was something else. What's your source?

quanchi112
What's your source? I am curious about this also.

Aster Phoenix
bump

iceman24567
Still Prime. 10 years from now still will be Prime.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos frightens him with darkness and speedsters.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
bump

Seriously? WTF man? Leave it alone please. Leave the battle of the kryptonians vs the Mad Titan alone.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Seriously? WTF man? Leave it alone please. Leave the battle of the kryptonians vs the Mad Titan alone.

Ironic, you bumped it with that statement to bash me for bumping it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Ironic, you bumped it with that statement to bash me for bumping it.

it was still on the first page so I don't count it as bumping. I didn't bash you either. Didn't call you out of your name or anything.

Aster Phoenix
Didn't call you out of your name or anything.
And how exactly does one call someone out of their name? Thats a new one for me.

Wei Phoenix
well since you haven't heard it I'm going to assume you are younger than me or still in grade school. Calling someone out of their name is calling them anything besides their name.

Examples: Stupid, dumb, loser, fat, idiot, ugly, slow etc.

Ask anyone else on here, i'm sure they know it.

Aster Phoenix
Calling someone out of their name is calling them anything besides their name.

No its just awkwardly phrased. And no I have never heard that expression before, maybe it's something unique to your area.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos frightens him with darkness and speedsters. If only Thanos was either of these.

And SMP has defeated darkness and speedsters. no expression

quanchi112
If only Thanos was either of these.

And SMP has defeated darkness and speedsters. no expression What speedsters did he defeat?

Dark-Jaxx
Well I worded it wrong, I meant to say he has handled speedsters.

quanchi112
Well I worded it wrong, I meant to say he has handled speedsters. By handled what is it that you mean?

Dark-Jaxx
He has handled and fought multiple Flashes simultaneously while also in the middle of fighting others.

quanchi112
He has handled and fought multiple Flashes simultaneously while also in the middle of fighting others. Yes,and he lost.

TheGame17
Yes,and he lost.

i don't really call that being a loss. He was just pushed into the Speed force and they fought there. He came back out eventually and was victorious...

Mighty Saxon
SMP 10/10

Dark-Jaxx
Yes,and he lost. No he didn't.

It was a stalemate(not really though...SMP was vastly outnumbered) both were BFRed.

And Superman Prime came back.

And the second time the Flashes tried to fight him, he pushed them aside easily, they were not able to harm him at all.

OneDumbG0
No he didn't.

It was a rape-in-progress by Bart before both were BFRed.

And Superman Prime came back after spending an undisclosed amount of time captured and depowered in a room in the future.

And the second time the Flashes tried to fight him, he spun around like a top to run away like a girl and stuttering, they didn't get a chance to beat him down. Fixed.

quanchi112
No he didn't.

It was a stalemate(not really though...SMP was vastly outnumbered) both were BFRed.

And Superman Prime came back.

And the second time the Flashes tried to fight him, he pushed them aside easily, they were not able to harm him at all. Superman prime ws defeated and he later escaped. Thats about it. I read the comic so twisting it around doesnt work on me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Fixed. thumb up

skygunner41
So does it mean Thanos win against Prime... beer ?Right now it getting ridiculous.

iceman24567
No Prime stomps Thanos into dust.

Dark-Jaxx
Fixed. You mean that Bart needed the help of...What? 5 other Flashes to BFR him? Yeah.

Depowered by a red sun.

Read it again. He just knocked them away then flew into the gang of heroes. Said Flashes were not seen in fight again.

The top scene you are thinking of is an alternate print of the fight in Infinite Crisis, you know, when three Flashes tried to blitz him and SMP knocked them all back with a flurry of punches?

Get your facts straight.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman prime ws defeated and he later escaped. Thats about it. I read the comic so twisting it around doesnt work on me. Defeated? You mean stalemated by Bart who had the assistance of 5 Flashes? Both were BFRed. Hell, two of the Flashes, Wally and Jay, were severely fvcked up by sending him into the Speed Force, Wally being absorbed into it and Jay losing it altogether.

And besides, not like this matters, what with the Flashes being leagues above Thanos when it comes to speed.

OneDumbG0
You mean that Bart needed the help of...What? 5 other Flashes to BFR him? Yeah.

Depowered by a red sun.

Read it again. He just knocked them away then flew into the gang of heroes. Said Flashes were not seen in fight again.

The top scene you are thinking of is an alternate print of the fight in Infinite Crisis, you know, when three Flashes tried to blitz him and SMP knocked them all back with a flurry of punches?

Get your facts straight. Bart was punching the crap out of Superman Prime on his own before the other Flashes showed up. And my fixing your statements reflects that.

Exactly. So? You think the Flashes BFR'ed him into that red sunlight room directly? Or that they took him to the future, kicked the crap out of him, stripped him of his suit, then stuck him in the room full of red sunlight? Don't bother telling me which scenario was more likely, it appears you've made your mind up.

Never mind. I mixed up the two scenes. In the first Infinite Crisis fight, SMP spun around and ran away. The Flashes were obviously not knocked out, since they came back to BFR him. In the Sinestro Corps War fight, he didn't even spin around or fight or do much of anything, he just ran away from them like a little girl, while stuttering:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7188/primvs2ql8.th.jpg

And if you think Jay and Wally were knocked out based on that panel, then lulz. Not seeing them again is easily explainable since they also had to deal with the entire Sinestro Corps warring on Earth.

Get your head on straight, fanboy. Bart kicked SMP's ass twice. The first butt-whuppin was interrupted when the Flashes BFRed him, the second time near the conclusion of Infinite Crisis, SMP flew away again like a little girl. Good show.

iceman24567
Thanos never ran from a fight before? Is it really that bad and can you really say Bart beat the crap out of him no expression. Ok we are speaking of Guardian amped by the way.

OneDumbG0
Thanos never ran from a fight before? Is it really that bad and can you really say Bart beat the crap out of him no expression. Ok we are speaking of Guardian amped by the way. I never said it was bad. And yea, from what I've seen twice, Bart can and has pummeled Superman Prime, first time, into a BFR, second time, made SMP run away. I never posted my opinion on this fight. I just threw my two cents at, what I deemed to be an extremely jaundiced account of SMP's exploits when concerning Flashes.

The Great Galen
........^

Dark-Jaxx
Bart was punching the crap out of Superman Prime on his own before the other Flashes showed up. And my fixing your statements reflects that.

Exactly. So? You think the Flashes BFR'ed him into that red sunlight room directly? Or that they took him to the future, kicked the crap out of him, stripped him of his suit, then stuck him in the room full of red sunlight? Don't bother telling me which scenario was more likely, it appears you've made your mind up.

Never mind. I mixed up the two scenes. In the first Infinite Crisis fight, SMP spun around and ran away. The Flashes were obviously not knocked out, since they came back to BFR him. In the Sinestro Corps War fight, he didn't even spin around or fight or do much of anything, he just ran away from them like a little girl, while stuttering:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7188/primvs2ql8.th.jpg

And if you think Jay and Wally were knocked out based on that panel, then lulz. Not seeing them again is easily explainable since they also had to deal with the entire Sinestro Corps warring on Earth.

Get your head on straight, fanboy. Bart kicked SMP's ass twice. The first butt-whuppin was interrupted when the Flashes BFRed him, the second time near the conclusion of Infinite Crisis, SMP flew away again like a little girl. Good show. 1. You mean after he already had help with initiating putting SMP into the Speed Force?

2. Kicked the crap out of him? Never happened on panel, and if he lost to a bunch of Flashes...So? Not a feat for Bart, but for all the Flashes that would have done it. Stripped him of his suit? He didn't have his suit at that time genius, for someone who considers himself so smart, you don't seem to know what the hell you are talking about.

3. SMP didn't run away, he knocked the Flashes back when they tried to fight him head on. They couldn't fight him head on. They had to BFR him into the Speed Force.

He knocked them both back plain as friggin day, their punches did not even faze him. But SMP with one attack knocked them both down and then dived into the battallion of heroes. Yeah, they pwned him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They were focused on bringing down SMP, the last we ever saw of them was them being knocked away like flies.

Get your head out of Bart's ass fanboy. In the conclusion of IC, Flash was also merged with the entire Speed Force. Context is a motherfvcker.

Fact is, when Wally, Bart and Jay tried to blitz SMP, he rather casually knocked them all back with a flurry of punches.

Estacado
Onedumbgo has no clue as usually....
*cough* Spectre vs Ganthet thread*cough*.haermm

Galan007
man, this thread is getting ugly..

anyhow, a few things about that scan.

1.) prime wasn't at full power. not saying it would have mattered, but it's something which should be taken into account.

2.) saying prime ran away from the flash duo is a bit brash. prime said "i d-don't like speedsters" as he was getting punched. he then flys into the group of heroes who were there to engage him , exclaiming "i don't like any of you".

3.) imo he didn't get his ass kicked by the flashes, by any stretch of the term. in fact, their assault gained them little to nothing.

at any rate, would you expect prime to just sit there and deal with the flashes alone, when he literally had pert-near every hero on DC earth, at his location, ready to fight him? i wouldn't, not even prime is that stupid. when you're fighting dozens of beings, you'd have to be tactically retarded to engage said beings individually, unless you had to.

it should also be noted that the flashes were knocked back/down, by the simple act of prime flying away. meh.

quanchi112
Defeated? You mean stalemated by Bart who had the assistance of 5 Flashes? Both were BFRed. Hell, two of the Flashes, Wally and Jay, were severely fvcked up by sending him into the Speed Force, Wally being absorbed into it and Jay losing it altogether.

And besides, not like this matters, what with the Flashes being leagues above Thanos when it comes to speed. 6 flashes? Are you serious?

I never said Thanos was fast,so your point is?

Prime lost. Thats a fact.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
*cough* Spectre vs Ganthet thread*cough*.haermm he does seem to grasp the situation with clarity while your comment was

onedumbo has no clue as usually...

as usually.... laughing out loud

quanchi112
man, this thread is getting ugly..

anyhow, a few things about that scan.

1.) prime wasn't at full power. not saying it would have mattered, but it's something which should be taken into account.

2.) saying prime ran away from the flash duo is a bit brash. prime said "i d-don't like speedsters" as he was getting punched. he then flys into the group of heroes who were there to engage him , exclaiming "i don't like any of you".

3.) imo he didn't get his ass kicked by the flashes, by any stretch of the term. in fact, their assault gained them little to nothing.

at any rate, would you expect prime to just sit there and deal with the flashes alone, when he literally had pert-near every hero on DC earth, at his location, ready to fight him? i wouldn't, not even prime is that stupid. when you're fighting dozens of beings, you'd have to be tactically retarded to engage said beings individually, unless you had to.

it should also be noted that the flashes were knocked back/down, by the simple act of prime flying away. meh. 1)You are correct he wasnt at full power. But then again he didnt defeat any flashes here so suggesting he could or couldnt is all speculation.

2)Prime obviously feared the flash. Not saying he would run from one every single time,but it clearly looked like he didnt want any at this particular time imo.

3)He lost to the flashes. Thats it.

Badabing
*cough* Spectre vs Ganthet thread*cough*.haermm Originally posted by quanchi112
he does seem to grasp the situation with clarity while your comment was

onedumbo has no clue as usually...

as usually.... laughing out loud Stop.

Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop.

Thanos loses. Thanos never loses. smile Ever. wink

Badabing
Thanos never loses. smile Ever. wink I won't even ban you. I'll exile you to the PhantDURm Zone.

Dark-Jaxx
6 flashes? Are you serious?

I never said Thanos was fast,so your point is?

Prime lost. Thats a fact. Yes I am serious. It took 6 Flashes to BFR SMP into the Speed Force.

SMP lost to teams of superheroes and 6 Flashes. Wow. TERRIBLE feat, SMP is clearly weak as fvck.

Dark-Jaxx
1)You are correct he wasnt at full power. But then again he didnt defeat any flashes here so suggesting he could or couldnt is all speculation.

2)Prime obviously feared the flash. Not saying he would run from one every single time,but it clearly looked like he didnt want any at this particular time imo.

3)He lost to the flashes. Thats it. 1. Only when he isn't blindsided he has been shown to effortlessly knock them back. On-panel.

2. Prime has a slight phobia of Speedsters due to fear of being put in the Speed Force. But when they attacked him in SC, SMP was not injured by any of their attacks and easily knocked them aside by flying forward. All on-panel.

3. He was BFRed by 6 Flashes, three of which were already in the Speed Force, two of which were sent into the Speed Force as well, one of which lost the Speed Force. WOW. SMP is clearly a weakling.

Galan007
1)You are correct he wasnt at full power. But then again he didnt defeat any flashes here so suggesting he could or couldnt is all speculation.they didn't defeat him either. like i said above, their punches did.... nothing, really.

2)Prime obviously feared the flash. Not saying he would run from one every single time,but it clearly looked like he didnt want any at this particular time imo.of course he doesn't like speedsters, they gave him one hell of a bad memory when they dumped him in the speedforce during IC. so his 'fear' is quite understandable.

anyhow, it's true that prime flew away from the flashes , but he flew away from them and immediately engaged the multitude of heroes whom were practically on top of him. it's not like he flew away to some remote location and began weeping in fear. meh.

3)He lost to the flashes. Thats it. while they may have connected several punches, those punches gained them nothing at all. nothing. said punches acted as little more than an irritant.

so i ask how he "lost" to them?

ohh, and there's also this:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/174/realvsclone8gr5.th.jpg

meh.

Dark-Jaxx
The only time that could be considered a legitimate loss to a Flash was in IC near the end, when he wasn't at full power, and Flash absorbed the whole Speed Force.

OneDumbG0
*cough* Spectre vs Ganthet thread*cough*.haermm Catch Sinestro Corps War much? DC agreed that Spectre's power was powerless against Parallax. Missed that, did you? I sure didn't. Try again. Or as Badabing appears to suggest... don't. Kthxbai.
The only time that could be considered a legitimate loss to a Flash was in IC near the end, when he wasn't at full power, and Flash absorbed the whole Speed Force.SMP had his powersuit on. Bart absorbed the Speed Force to travel back in time. Nothing suggested that when he was assaulting SMP, he still had the entire Speed force backing him. In fact, since Bart collapsed and fainted when he came back, that's pretty much exactly not what happened.

We've already had this discussion. You obviously haven't changed your mind, so let's agree to disagree:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10879964&highlight=dark-jaxx+userid%3A77143#post10879964

Dark-Jaxx
You claimed the Flash's made SMP look like a b!tch.

Which was bullshit. Everytime the Flash's tried to attack him when he saw them coming, he easily batted them back and they could not harm him at all.

Bart only lost the Speed Force after SMP was imprisoned, on-panel.

OneDumbG0
You claimed the Flash's made SMP look like a b!tch.

Which was bullshit. Everytime the Flash's tried to attack him when he saw them coming, he easily batted them back and they could not harm him at all.

Bart only lost the Speed Force after SMP was imprisoned, on-panel. I facetiously pointed out that Bart was raping SMP before they were both BFR'ed. I never claimed anything about the Flashes.

Sure didn't work both times when Bart personally assaulted SMP. Twice.

Bart had to use every bit of Speed Force just to travel back in time. As stated by all the Flashes. On-panel. If he had the entire Speed Force when he assaulted SMP, why did he faint on arrival to the present and let Conner Kent die? And please do show me where Bart actively loses the Speed Force within a panel. I'd like to see this. Because the only thing I remember is Bart talking to Jay about how he had already lost the Speed Force in Infinite Crisis' epilogue. You're speculating that Bart had the entire Speed Force in him when he beat on SMP just to inflate SMP's history. Don't kid yourself.

Dark-Jaxx
I facetiously pointed out that Bart was raping SMP before they were both BFR'ed. I never claimed anything about the Flashes.

Sure didn't work both times when Bart personally assaulted SMP. Twice.

Bart had to use every bit of Speed Force just to travel back in time. As stated by all the Flashes. On-panel. If he had the entire Speed Force when he assaulted SMP, why did he faint on arrival to the present and let Conner Kent die? And please do show me where Bart actively loses the Speed Force within a panel. I'd like to see this. Because the only thing I remember is Bart talking to Jay about how he had already lost the Speed Force in Infinite Crisis' epilogue. You're speculating that Bart had the entire Speed Force in him when he beat on SMP just to inflate SMP's history. Don't kid yourself. 1. He punched him a few times in the face while already in the process of putting SMP into the Speed Force, then the other Flash's grabbed SMP. He didn't have time to retaliate.

2. Both times SMP was blindsided.

3. So in order to accomplish what SMP did on his own, Bart needed the whole Speed Force? Yet Bart>SMP? He fainted on his arrival to the present? Scan? Cause my issue of IC doesn't show him being knocked unconcious at all. Yeah, during his talk with Jay he states he lost the Speed Force. So are you saying that Bart lost the Speed Force before fighting SMP? So Bart was a normal human when he beat on SMP? Lol.

SMP is on a whole other magnitude of power than the Bart. Bart couldn't fly through the AM's chest(insides totally composed of AM Energy) unharmed, just a touch from the AM fried a Guardian.

OneDumbG0
1. He punched him a few times in the face while already in the process of putting SMP into the Speed Force, then the other Flash's grabbed SMP. He didn't have time to retaliate.

2. Both times SMP was blindsided.

3. So in order to accomplish what SMP did on his own, Bart needed the whole Speed Force? Yet Bart>SMP? He fainted on his arrival to the present? Scan? Cause my issue of IC doesn't show him being knocked unconcious at all. Yeah, during his talk with Jay he states he lost the Speed Force. So are you saying that Bart lost the Speed Force before fighting SMP? So Bart was a normal human when he beat on SMP? Lol.

SMP is on a whole other magnitude of power than the Bart. Bart couldn't fly through the AM's chest(insides totally composed of AM Energy) unharmed, just a touch from the AM fried a Guardian. 1. That's fair.

2. That's also fair.

3. Maybe it was the Monitor armor he had? This is the scan where Bart says he fainted and passed out: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/aaloutbart.jpg Bart was not a normal human being when he beat on SMP, no need to be facetious. But he wasn't the "sum-total-of-the-Speed-Force" either. That much is made clear since he fainted. The entire Speed Force at his disposal and he passes out while his best friend Conner Kent gets killed? Lol.

Why are you comparing Bart and SMP as if they were fighting? I haven't. I was just commenting on your interpretation of how SMP dealt with Flashes, particularly Bart.

The Great Galen
So that has what to do with this fight exactly...unless u guys r gonna try to say Thanos>speedforce now.

Dark-Jaxx
3. Maybe it was the Monitor armor he had? This is the scan where Bart says he fainted and passed out: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/aaloutbart.jpg Bart was not a normal human being when he beat on SMP, no need to be facetious. But he wasn't the "sum-total-of-the-Speed-Force" either. That much is made clear since he fainted. The entire Speed Force at his disposal and he passes out while his best friend Conner Kent gets killed? Lol.

Why are you comparing Bart and SMP as if they were fighting? I haven't. I was just commenting on your interpretation of how SMP dealt with Flashes, particularly Bart. He did not have the AM armor when BFRed into the Speed Force though, he made it while in there. Okay, Bart fainted, but how does that mean that he does not have the full Speed Force? Flash's can still be knocked out. Although I suppose the entire Speed Force should allow him to be less fatigued after such an event...Meh.

I said that both the times when Flashes have fought SMP without blindsiding him, he knocked them back. Which is true, both of those times they could not even really hurt him.

Which brings up another point, SMP was not injured visibly at all when attacked by Bart the first time, or even really the time when he punched him while putting him in the Speed Force.

But at the end of IC, Bart was not only able to beat SMP back, but busted his lip as well.

IMO, that is some evidence of an amp.

quanchi112
Yes I am serious. It took 6 Flashes to BFR SMP into the Speed Force.

SMP lost to teams of superheroes and 6 Flashes. Wow. TERRIBLE feat, SMP is clearly weak as fvck. When did I say he was weak as fu--? I sai dhe lost against the flashes which he did.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Only when he isn't blindsided he has been shown to effortlessly knock them back. On-panel.

2. Prime has a slight phobia of Speedsters due to fear of being put in the Speed Force. But when they attacked him in SC, SMP was not injured by any of their attacks and easily knocked them aside by flying forward. All on-panel.

3. He was BFRed by 6 Flashes, three of which were already in the Speed Force, two of which were sent into the Speed Force as well, one of which lost the Speed Force. WOW. SMP is clearly a weakling. He retaliated but didnt put any of the flashes down. Thats it.

On panel they bfr'd him. They won. Thats whats on panel.

Again he lost. I never said he was weak. So quit putting words in my mouth please.Originally posted by Galan007
they didn't defeat him either. like i said above, their punches did.... nothing, really.

of course he doesn't like speedsters, they gave him one hell of a bad memory when they dumped him in the speedforce during IC. so his 'fear' is quite understandable.

anyhow, it's true that prime flew away from the flashes , but he flew away from them and immediately engaged the multitude of heroes whom were practically on top of him. it's not like he flew away to some remote location and began weeping in fear. meh.

while they may have connected several punches, those punches gained them nothing at all. nothing. said punches acted as little more than an irritant.

so i ask how he "lost" to them?

ohh, and there's also this:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/174/realvsclone8gr5.th.jpg

meh. I never said either of their punches defeated either of them. I said the flashes bfr'd and defeated him.

I never said he ran away in fear,but its obvious he is scared of the speedsters. Thats all I said.

The flashes bfr'd him. Thats how they defeated him. When did I say their punches defeated him? erm

Dark-Jaxx
When did I say he was weak as fu--? I sai dhe lost against the flashes which he did. He retaliated but didnt put any of the flashes down. Thats it.

Again he lost. I never said he was weak. So quit putting words in my mouth please. 1. You are just doing what you always do, trying to subtly destroy SMP's credibility by taking shit out of context and using A>B>C logic. He retaliated and knocked them back effortlessly, hell, he has done it while not at full power.

2. On panel it took 6 Flashes to BFR him and they caught him off guard. Context.

3. No, but you are subtly trying to imply it.

And actually...Who cares?

What will Thanos do to stop Guardian Amped SMP?

quanchi112
1. You are just doing what you always do, trying to subtly destroy SMP's credibility by taking shit out of context and using A>B>C logic. He retaliated and knocked them back effortlessly, hell, he has done it while not at full power.

2. On panel it took 6 Flashes to BFR him and they caught him off guard. Context.

3. No, but you are subtly trying to imply it.

And actually...Who cares?

What will Thanos do to stop Guardian Amped SMP? 1.I never said it was a low showing.

2.Prime lost. It isnt a low showing but he clearly was overmatched.

3.No,Im not.

Prime doesnt have the power to beat Thanos. Not at all. He didnt beat anyone with his guardian amp straight up without help that is comparable to Thanos.

Galan007
When did I say he was weak as fu--? I sai dhe lost against the flashes which he did. He retaliated but didnt put any of the flashes down. Thats it.

Again he lost. I never said he was weak. So quit putting words in my mouth please. I never said either of their punches defeated either of them. I said the flashes bfr'd and defeated him.

I never said he ran away in fear,but its obvious he is scared of the speedsters. Thats all I said.

The flashes bfr'd him. Thats how they defeated him. When did I say their punches defeated him? erm for some reason i thought you were referencing when the flashes bum-rushed prime, during SC. instead, you were referencing the IC happening, hence the confusion.

cool beans.

Dark-Jaxx
1.I never said it was a low showing.

2.Prime lost. It isnt a low showing but he clearly was overmatched.

3.No,Im not.

Prime doesnt have the power to beat Thanos. Not at all. He didnt beat anyone with his guardian amp straight up without help that is comparable to Thanos. 1. Cause it wasn't.

2. In that he was unable to stop 6 Flashes from BFRing him when the first 3 caught him off guard, yeah.

3. Other than Monarch?

quanchi112
1. Cause it wasn't.

2. In that he was unable to stop 6 Flashes from BFRing him when the first 3 caught him off guard, yeah.

3. Other than Monarch? 1. I never said it was. smile

2.He lost.

3.He ripped his armor off. Its not like Prime was standing there afterwards, victorious. He didnt defeat anyone on his own like I said even close to Thanos level. Thanos is way too much for Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
1. I never said it was. smile

2.He lost.

3.He ripped his armor off. Its not like Prime was standing there afterwards, victorious. He didnt defeat anyone on his own like I said even close to Thanos level. Thanos is way too much for Prime. 2. Under the same circumstances, so would Thanos. smile

3. Who is alive, who is not? Oh yeah...SMP is alive, Monarch died.

And Monarch's feats include beating 50 Captain Atoms and 3 Superman at the same time.

But Thanos can do that, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
2. Under the same circumstances, so would Thanos. smile

3. Who is alive, who is not? Oh yeah...SMP is alive, Monarch died.

And Monarch's feats include beating 50 Captain Atoms and 3 Superman at the same time.

But Thanos can do that, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)
2.Thanos would never be that unprepared. You are speculating. smile

3.Prime didnt win tha battle and we have no clue if Monarch is alive or dead. So,you are speculating again.

Prime didnt beat Monarch. He pulled his armor open and wrecked his perfect universe. He didnt want that to happen.

Prime couldnt beat all the characters that Monarch didnt in the same manner imo.

Prime would get roasted by the more powerful,more durable Thanos imo.

Dark-Jaxx
2.Thanos would never be that unprepared. You are speculating. smile

3.Prime didnt win tha battle and we have no clue if Monarch is alive or dead. So,you are speculating again.

Prime didnt beat Monarch. He pulled his armor open and wrecked his perfect universe. He didnt want that to happen.

Prime couldnt beat all the characters that Monarch didnt in the same manner imo.

Prime would get roasted by the more powerful,more durable Thanos imo. 2. Nope, IF(key word being if) Thanos were caught off guard like that, since Thanos is slower and physically weaker than SMP, he would be sent in the Speed Force.

3. Yeah, he did win the battle. So we assume Monarch is alive? Prove Monarch survived. Monarch exploded.

No, but it did defeat Monarch, like it or not. Last we see of SMP, he is still alive and well, Monarch...Well we don't see of Monarch now do we? smile

You asked who Thanos level as SMP beaten(which is A>B>C logic btw), and I replied with Monarch and brought up aq feat of Monarch soloing many top tiers.

More powerful? Superman Prime punched a planet into nothingness, and SuperBOY Prime pushed a planet across the universe at high speeds, which takes MORE energy than destroying a planet. More durable? Superboy Prime while fighting a bunch of heroes and after sodomizing Sodam Yat flew through the Anti-Monitor's chest, he flew through Anti-Matter, a single touch from the AM fried a Guardian. Anti-Matter unmakes matter until there is nothing left. SMP also very likely survived a big bang. Lol.

The stronger, faster, more durable, and more powerful SMP wins.

quanchi112
2. Nope, IF(key word being if) Thanos were caught off guard like that, since Thanos is slower and physically weaker than SMP, he would be sent in the Speed Force.

3. Yeah, he did win the battle. So we assume Monarch is alive? Prove Monarch survived. Monarch exploded.

No, but it did defeat Monarch, like it or not. Last we see of SMP, he is still alive and well, Monarch...Well we don't see of Monarch now do we? smile

You asked who Thanos level as SMP beaten(which is A>B>C logic btw), and I replied with Monarch and brought up aq feat of Monarch soloing many top tiers.

More powerful? Superman Prime punched a planet into nothingness, and SuperBOY Prime pushed a planet across the universe at high speeds, which takes MORE energy than destroying a planet. More durable? Superboy Prime while fighting a bunch of heroes and after sodomizing Sodam Yat flew through the Anti-Monitor's chest, he flew through Anti-Matter, a single touch from the AM fried a Guardian. Anti-Matter unmakes matter until there is nothing left. SMP also very likely survived a big bang. Lol.

The stronger, faster, more durable, and more powerful SMP wins. 2.Thanos is smarter and a quicker thinker on his feet. he could teleport out of there.

3.No,he didnt. He wasnt anywhere to be found in that universe. Prime tore his armor open and wasnt standing there. So,how did he win? Show me proof that Monarch is dead.

Yes,but we dont know where Monarch is or if he died. Just because they involved Prime in a story before Monarch that doesnt mean he is dead. Geez.

Prime didnt defeat Monarch. he tore open the armor and it ended with both losing. Monarch's whereabouts are unknown and Prime was bfr'd. On this board that counts as a loss.

Terrax destroyed a planet. Not really that impressive,but it shows that Prime needed a powerup to accomplish what Terrax can do on his own. Pushing a planet isnt impressive imo. It doesnt mean you can win a fight imo.

Prime was pulled out of the timestream imo. A monitor shield also survived this blast. Monitor shield>Prime but the looks of the comic. Prime didnt hold his ground and didnt stay put. Thats the point.

Thanos is more powerful,more durable,more versatile,and more intelligent. He also has shields that Prime will have to work for to even break through.

Dark-Jaxx
2.Thanos is smarter and a quicker thinker on his feet. he could teleport out of there.

3.No,he didnt. He wasnt anywhere to be found in that universe. Prime tore his armor open and wasnt standing there. So,how did he win? Show me proof that Monarch is dead.

Yes,but we dont know where Monarch is or if he died. Just because they involved Prime in a story before Monarch that doesnt mean he is dead. Geez.

Prime didnt defeat Monarch. he tore open the armor and it ended with both losing. Monarch's whereabouts are unknown and Prime was bfr'd. On this board that counts as a loss.

Terrax destroyed a planet. Not really that impressive,but it shows that Prime needed a powerup to accomplish what Terrax can do on his own. Pushing a planet isnt impressive imo. It doesnt mean you can win a fight imo.

Prime was pulled out of the timestream imo. A monitor shield also survived this blast. Monitor shield>Prime but the looks of the comic. Prime didnt hold his ground and didnt stay put. Thats the point.

Thanos is more powerful,more durable,more versatile,and more intelligent. He also has shields that Prime will have to work for to even break through. 1. He cannot think or act as fast as the Flashes or SMP.

2. Monarch EXPLODED. Him EXPLODING was the cause of the blast, and a blast of that magnitude would have clearly knocked SMP back. When we see Time Trapper pull SMP from the past, we see him floating in space, not about to have Monarch explode in front of him. All evidence says that Monarch died. Bring some that he is alive. Oh, and SMP did this AFTER he lost the Guardian Amp.

3. No, the fact that Monarch exploded means he probably died.

4. Both losing? SMP wouldn't be BFRed, he would be knocked back, but given his speed could return to the battlefield. It was a totally separate force, the Time Trapper, that pulled him from the past. So no, SMP was not BFRed by Monarch's blast. Monarch exploded. Figure it out.

5. Prime already destroyed planets in IC by pushing them into eachother...And pushing a planet is more impressive, your opinion is irrelevant when facts are it takes more energy to push a planet out of orbit(let alone at the high speeds SMP pushed it at) than to destroy one. And yes, it can help you win a fight, since it is just another feat SMP has over Thanos. smile

6. He was. After the blast. Monitor Shields are durable I guess. smile Like Prime is. Prime was in space, then was taken out by Time Trapper, and was shown to be fine. With SMP's speed, he can return.

7. SMP survived flying through Anti-Matter. None of Thanos' durability feats match that. SMP one punched a planet in half and destroyed a large section of the Source Wall with HEat Vision. What is Thanos' best power feat? Destroying a planet while fighting Drax? Versatility and intelligence yes. Shields that have stood up to what? And don't say Galactus, Galactus acknowledged that they were stronger than the average shield, but showed no difficulty in breaking them.

Endless Mike
If Monarch couldn't win this, how is Thanos going to?

Dark-Jaxx
With t3h Force Block! thanduros

Endless Mike
You mean that attack that could only hold Odin for a second or two? If he could even get it off before being speedblitzed to death it might slow SMP down for like a nanosecond, but that's all

Dark-Jaxx
Odin, quite literally, destroyed it by raising his fists upward.

At first I thought Odin was gonna pwn with t3h Spirit Bomb.

But yeah, SMP at Guardian Amped can break it pretty easily.

joshypooh
Superboy Prime loses.

Dark-Jaxx
Care to explain why?

And this is Superman Prime with the Guardian Amp.

joshypooh
Care to explain why?

And this is Superman Prime with the Guardian Amp. How if he defeating the mad titan,by tearing his armor open?

Happy Dance

vlaaad12345
By tearing his face open and putting a dose of heat vision into his brain.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by joshypooh
How if he defeating the mad titan,by tearing his armor open?

Happy Dance Well you are clearly a troll, but how about by ripping him to pieces or punching holes in him?

quanchi112
1. He cannot think or act as fast as the Flashes or SMP.

2. Monarch EXPLODED. Him EXPLODING was the cause of the blast, and a blast of that magnitude would have clearly knocked SMP back. When we see Time Trapper pull SMP from the past, we see him floating in space, not about to have Monarch explode in front of him. All evidence says that Monarch died. Bring some that he is alive. Oh, and SMP did this AFTER he lost the Guardian Amp.

3. No, the fact that Monarch exploded means he probably died.

4. Both losing? SMP wouldn't be BFRed, he would be knocked back, but given his speed could return to the battlefield. It was a totally separate force, the Time Trapper, that pulled him from the past. So no, SMP was not BFRed by Monarch's blast. Monarch exploded. Figure it out.

5. Prime already destroyed planets in IC by pushing them into eachother...And pushing a planet is more impressive, your opinion is irrelevant when facts are it takes more energy to push a planet out of orbit(let alone at the high speeds SMP pushed it at) than to destroy one. And yes, it can help you win a fight, since it is just another feat SMP has over Thanos. smile

6. He was. After the blast. Monitor Shields are durable I guess. smile Like Prime is. Prime was in space, then was taken out by Time Trapper, and was shown to be fine. With SMP's speed, he can return.

7. SMP survived flying through Anti-Matter. None of Thanos' durability feats match that. SMP one punched a planet in half and destroyed a large section of the Source Wall with HEat Vision. What is Thanos' best power feat? Destroying a planet while fighting Drax? Versatility and intelligence yes. Shields that have stood up to what? And don't say Galactus, Galactus acknowledged that they were stronger than the average shield, but showed no difficulty in breaking them. 1.Why cant he? Prime had time to get out a few sentences,so I think its safe to say Thanos could have teleported in that time.

2.Monarch isnt stated to be dead or alive. So,we dont know and that is the point. The shield and the Monitor both held their ground and survived the blast,easily.

3.No,it really doesnt and hasnt been stated as much so you are clearly speculating.

4.Prime was bfr'd and didnt return to the battlefield. Thats the point. The Monitor didnt notice him survive.

5.Yes,Prime couldnt destroy them on his own by rather had to push them into each other. With the amp he could destroy them on his own without crashing them into another planet. Destroying a planet is more impressive than pushing one.

6.Monitor shields are more durable than Prime,I guess. Trapper pulled him out before the blast imo. Also,the Monitor didnt notice his presence.

7.Thanos survived reality manipulation during his little journey in Thanos quest. Galactus needed to feed because he exerted a lot of energy in breaking them. You obviously didnt read the story. Galactus power>>>Prime's power.

Thanos has taken on Odin's power for half an ish. Odin is also more powerful than Prime imo. There is no way for Prime to win this imo. Thanos is too much.

carver9
Thanos 8/10. Prime is almost (key word, ALMOST) to one dimensional for thanos whereas thanos has everything prime has plus interest.

iceman24567
Yeah Primes hands Thanos his ass on any given day.

carver9
Yeah Primes hands Thanos his ass on any given day.

and why is that.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos 8/10. Prime is almost (key word, ALMOST) to one dimensional for thanos whereas thanos has everything prime has plus interest.
I've never seen Thanos take on the sheer numberous top tiers at one time that Prime has. Thanos would have a hard time with Hal, superman, firestorm, and wonder Woman. Let alone all of them plus the jsa, titans, and others. Come now.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
I've never seen Thanos take on the sheer numberous top tiers at one time that Prime has. Thanos would have a hard time with Hal, superman, firestorm, and wonder Woman. Let alone all of them plus the jsa, titans, and others. Come now.

I bet you thanos wouldnt have had a hard time taking down ion like prime did or how about thanos having a hard time taking out superboy. I also think that thanos could take that crew down but since I dont use abc logic, Thanos 8/10.

fangirl101
I bet you thanos wouldnt have had a hard time taking down ion like prime did or how about thanos having a hard time taking out superboy. I also think that thanos could take that crew down but since I dont use abc logic, Thanos 8/10.
You think Thanos wouldn't have a hard time taking down Ion? Um, He had the ION powers, His daxamite powers, and His GL powers. Just stop. Please. Now. Thanos cannot beat Superman prime. Especially with the guardian amp.

carver9
You think Thanos wouldn't have a hard time taking down Ion? Um, He had the ION powers, His daxamite powers, and His GL powers. Just stop. Please. Now. Thanos cannot beat Superman prime. Especially with the guardian amp.

Thanos wouldnt have had a hard time with THAT ion. He wasnt well versed in using that power yet but prime still struggled. In that entire fight ion did next to nothing impressive.

Thanos would rape THAT ion. I know what kind of powers he possess but he didnt show it.

Thanos 8/10, but prime would go down swinging.

fangirl101
Thanos wouldnt have had a hard time with THAT ion. He wasnt well versed in using that power yet but prime still struggled. In that entire fight ion did next to nothing impressive.

Thanos would rape THAT ion. I know what kind of powers he possess but he didnt show it.

Thanos 8/10, but prime would go down swinging.
Prime's body survived a universal killing explosion. Has Thanos ever even destroyed a solar system? A star? Thanos had a tuff time with a black hole. stop it right now. How in the hell would thanos even hit prime who is so much faster? Prime flew thru anti-matter waving AM. The stuff that was litereally eating new earth and all it's spin off realities at one time. Thanos loses this one 1million to one. He can't get a single win off of prime.

iceman24567
Prime with his amp was the only match for Monarch a being that could bfr or kill powerful beings with a gesture. Thanos will be shocked by the raw power and speed Prime has. Prime 9/10.

carver9
Prime's body survived a universal killing explosion. Has Thanos ever even destroyed a solar system? A star? Thanos had a tuff time with a black hole. stop it right now. How in the hell would thanos even hit prime who is so much faster? Prime flew thru anti-matter waving AM. The stuff that was litereally eating new earth and all it's spin off realities at one time. Thanos loses this one 1million to one. He can't get a single win off of prime.

You asked how thanos is going to hit prime, the same way the titans did and the same way monarch along with others did. and again I think that time trapper have a lot to do with prime surviving that universal blast and lets not bring up thanos feats which pales primes.

fangirl101
You asked how thanos is going to hit prime, the same way the titans did and the same way monarch along with others did. and again I think that time trapper have a lot to do with prime surviving that universal blast and lets not bring up thanos feats which pales primes.
When was prime ever moving at top speed while fighting the titans? and there were multiple titans and prime wasn't even trying hard to fight them. This is a forum fight. It rids of such rediculousness as story induced dumbness.

carver9
When was prime ever moving at top speed while fighting the titans? and there were multiple titans and prime wasn't even trying hard to fight them. This is a forum fight. It rids of such rediculousness as story induced dumbness.

Well stop bringing up who hit thanos when thanos has tagged speedsters and has never been out right beaten due to speed. You keep saying who hit thanos and Im going to tell you who hit superman prime.

fangirl101
Well stop bringing up who hit thanos when thanos has tagged speedsters and has never been out right beaten due to speed. You keep saying who hit thanos and Im going to tell you who hit superman prime.
Thanos hasn't beaten anyone to my knowlege who moves at superspeed during battles. He's beaten people who move in a str8 line like idiots. But none of them throw massive attacks at this level of the game in repetition either. Now do they?

quanchi112
I've never seen Thanos take on the sheer numberous top tiers at one time that Prime has. Thanos would have a hard time with Hal, superman, firestorm, and wonder Woman. Let alone all of them plus the jsa, titans, and others. Come now. Who of these top tiers did Prime put down?Originally posted by fangirl101
Thanos hasn't beaten anyone to my knowlege who moves at superspeed during battles. He's beaten people who move in a str8 line like idiots. But none of them throw massive attacks at this level of the game in repetition either. Now do they? Fallen One used speed and it didnt get him anywhere.

Thanos wins this 10 of ten.

Zack Fair
...I have to ignore him. Cant take this is anymore.

iceman24567
Yeah on bad days he's to much to take I usually ignore him 3 days out of the week. Yeah so Prime and Monarch would beat Thanos for a majority.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Zack Fair
...I have to ignore him. Cant take this is anymore.

Who Quan? yeah its about that time again......

Red Hulk
Okay, now I know this thread has been done over and over. ...

So anyway...

What lies at the bottom of the ocean
Has two vowels, and four consonants
At least two consonants are side by side
Has the letter 's' in the word
And has to do with the sea

?

Dark-Jaxx
1.Why cant he? Prime had time to get out a few sentences,so I think its safe to say Thanos could have teleported in that time.

2.Monarch isnt stated to be dead or alive. So,we dont know and that is the point. The shield and the Monitor both held their ground and survived the blast,easily.

3.No,it really doesnt and hasnt been stated as much so you are clearly speculating.

4.Prime was bfr'd and didnt return to the battlefield. Thats the point. The Monitor didnt notice him survive.

5.Yes,Prime couldnt destroy them on his own by rather had to push them into each other. With the amp he could destroy them on his own without crashing them into another planet. Destroying a planet is more impressive than pushing one.

6.Monitor shields are more durable than Prime,I guess. Trapper pulled him out before the blast imo. Also,the Monitor didnt notice his presence.

7.Thanos survived reality manipulation during his little journey in Thanos quest. Galactus needed to feed because he exerted a lot of energy in breaking them. You obviously didnt read the story. Galactus power>>>Prime's power.

Thanos has taken on Odin's power for half an ish. Odin is also more powerful than Prime imo. There is no way for Prime to win this imo. Thanos is too much. 1. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that SMP and the Flashes can talk at superspeed would it?

2. He exploded. I guess we should assume that Panthra survived having her head being punched off by SMP? So? Good feat for Monitor, not for Thanos. Obviously, Monitor shields>Thanos. smile

3. He exploded. But we should assume he survived? You're not very smart, are you?

4. You don't actually read other people's posts, do you? SMP is fast enough to return to the battlefield, the big bang did not even noticably injure him. Who gives a shit what the Monitor noticed? He DID survive.

5. Which is a better feat than any of Thanos'. No, it isn't, it takes more energy to push a planet out of orbit than to destroy one.

6. Both survived the same thing, they are about as durable, and both are more durable than Thanos' shields. No one cares about your opinion. Time Trapper pulled SMP out as he was floating in space.

7. Kay, and SMP survived universal destruction. SMP's durability>Thanos' shields. And SMP survived flying through Anti-Matter, which is basically reality manipulation.

Odin knocked around Thanos like a rag doll, and SMP with Guardian Amp>Odin.

There is no way for Thanos to wins this. SMP is too much. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
...I have to ignore him. Cant take this is anymore. Go right ahead. Ill still be here.

Yeah on bad days he's to much to take I usually ignore him 3 days out of the week. Yeah so Prime and Monarch would beat Thanos for a majority. Prime cant beat Thanos. He lacks the power to be able to best him imo.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that SMP and the Flashes can talk at superspeed would it?

2. He exploded. I guess we should assume that Panthra survived having her head being punched off by SMP? So? Good feat for Monitor, not for Thanos. Obviously, Monitor shields>Thanos. smile

3. He exploded. But we should assume he survived? You're not very smart, are you?

4. You don't actually read other people's posts, do you? SMP is fast enough to return to the battlefield, the big bang did not even noticably injure him. Who gives a shit what the Monitor noticed? He DID survive.

5. Which is a better feat than any of Thanos'. No, it isn't, it takes more energy to push a planet out of orbit than to destroy one.

6. Both survived the same thing, they are about as durable, and both are more durable than Thanos' shields. No one cares about your opinion. Time Trapper pulled SMP out as he was floating in space.

7. Kay, and SMP survived universal destruction. SMP's durability>Thanos' shields. And SMP survived flying through Anti-Matter, which is basically reality manipulation.

Odin knocked around Thanos like a rag doll, and SMP with Guardian Amp>Odin.

There is no way for Thanos to wins this. SMP is too much. smile 1.Talk at superspeed. Nah. What proof do you have? Thanos could definitely teleport away.

2.There is no evidence that Monarch has been killed due to this. I think Thanos shields could have also survived this explosion. One of the monitors did,and keep in mind these monitors were getting their asses kicked by top tiers.

3.No need to insult. Monarch didnt always exist in that suit. Heh.

4.I read it just fine. He didnt return in under ten seconds and by forum rules he would have been knocked out. You dont have to kill the other character to win.

5.It takes more energy to destroy a planet that move one out of orbit imo.

6.Time trapper pulled him out before the blast imo. Thanos shields drained Galactus. I think his tech is more impressive that Monitor tech through what I have seen. The writing was very inconsistent. A monitor easily took this blast but these guys were getting routed by top tiers. You do care about my opinion thats why you keep responding.

7.Prime only defeated Monarch through luck and the fact that he could rip his armor open. He ruined his universe while the Monitor seemed to have better durability along with his shield than Thanos. This isnt about Thanos vs Monarch although he would take that as well.

Thanos can use his shields to vastly drain Prime's amp and route him when he returns to normal.

tsscls
Thanos wins.
Prime touched Quanchi's butthole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GfgnBEZsj4

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Prime touched Quanchi's butthole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GfgnBEZsj4 sick

The Great Galen
Go right ahead. Ill still be here.

Prime cant beat Thanos. He lacks the power to be able to best him imo. 1.Talk at superspeed. Nah. What proof do you have? Thanos could definitely teleport away.

2.There is no evidence that Monarch has been killed due to this. I think Thanos shields could have also survived this explosion. One of the monitors did,and keep in mind these monitors were getting their asses kicked by top tiers.

4.I read it just fine. He didnt return in under ten seconds and by forum rules he would have been knocked out. You dont have to kill the other character to win.

6.Time trapper pulled him out before the blast imo. Thanos shields drained Galactus. I think his tech is more impressive that Monitor tech through what I have seen. The writing was very inconsistent. A monitor easily took this blast but these guys were getting routed by top tiers. You do care about my opinion thats why you keep responding.

7.Prime only defeated Monarch through luck and the fact that he could rip his armor open. He ruined his universe while the Monitor seemed to have better durability along with his shield than Thanos. This isnt about Thanos vs Monarch although he would take that as well.

Thanos can use his shields to vastly drain Prime's amp and route him when he returns to normal.

Are you serious...any clue on how Thanos will handle the speeblitz and sheer power behind his punches.

Zack Fair
KMC is such a better place with him on ignore.

*Pats Galen* Keep up the fight for those of us not strong enough.

OneDumbG0
He did not have the AM armor when BFRed into the Speed Force though, he made it while in there. Okay, Bart fainted, but how does that mean that he does not have the full Speed Force? Flash's can still be knocked out. Although I suppose the entire Speed Force should allow him to be less fatigued after such an event...Meh.

I said that both the times when Flashes have fought SMP without blindsiding him, he knocked them back. Which is true, both of those times they could not even really hurt him.

Which brings up another point, SMP was not injured visibly at all when attacked by Bart the first time, or even really the time when he punched him while putting him in the Speed Force.

But at the end of IC, Bart was not only able to beat SMP back, but busted his lip as well.

IMO, that is some evidence of an amp. Yes, that is your opinion. But one that solely relies on noting the difference between George Perez's artwork and Phil Jiminez's artwork. Bart fainted upon arrival to New Earth. That is evidence that the trip back drained him of the absorbed Speed Force. Which is obvious considering he eventually lost all access to it by Infinite Crisis' end.

Avlon
Either Prime or Monarch stomp Thanos.

Thanos would have a tough time with Superman. He'd have a tough time with Chris Kent or Bats GL.

He'd be destroyed by 50 captain atoms.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Are you serious...any clue on how Thanos will handle the speeblitz and sheer power behind his punches. Same way he would handle Superman's speedblitz. Thanos has shields he can erect against Prime here. His durability is greater than Prime's anyways imo. His is smarter and can mindrape as well. That could be an insta-win against Prime as we dont know how resistant he is to that tactic.

Either Prime or Monarch stomp Thanos.

Thanos would have a tough time with Superman. He'd have a tough time with Chris Kent or Bats GL.

He'd be destroyed by 50 captain atoms. This isnt how debates work imo. Thanos doesnt have to replicate all of these feats. Prime couldnt out think the elders and defeat the in the same manner that Thanos did in Thanos quest. Prime couldnt defeat Thor with the power gem imo either.

So,with that being said,Thanos could defeat either Monarch or Prime imo. All he has to do is tear Monarch's armor open to defeat him and imo he is simply more powerful and more durable than Prime.

Avlon
Same way he would handle Superman's speedblitz. Thanos has shields he can erect against Prime here. His durability is greater than Prime's anyways imo. His is smarter and can mindrape as well. That could be an insta-win against Prime as we dont know how resistant he is to that tactic.

This isnt how debates work imo. Thanos doesnt have to replicate all of these feats. Prime couldnt out think the elders and defeat the in the same manner that Thanos did in Thanos quest. Prime couldnt defeat Thor with the power gem imo either.

So,with that being said,Thanos could defeat either Monarch or Prime imo. All he has to do is tear Monarch's armor open to defeat him and imo he is simply more powerful and more durable than Prime.

Better said that he CAN'T replicate said feats. He'd get stomped or have issues with the lineup I mentioned.

Thanos had help from the infinity well and prep for the Elders (like in many of his battles) so I don't even count those as completely outsmarting them. Sorry.

With that being said. Thanos would get stomped by either SBP or Monarch. He's just a tough punching bag for either of them. It's almost laughable to think he would have a chance in a straight up battle.

quanchi112
Better said that he CAN'T replicate said feats. He'd get stomped or have issues with the lineup I mentioned.

Thanos had help from the infinity well and prep for the Elders (like in many of his battles) so I don't even count those as completely outsmarting them. Sorry.

With that being said. Thanos would get stomped by either SBP or Monarch. He's just a tough punching bag for either of them. It's almost laughable to think he would have a chance in a straight up battle. Again,Prime couldnt defeat Thor with the power gem because he doesnt have access to Thanos' gun. So,just because they cant replicate a certain feat that has no bearing on how they match up with each other imo.

Grandmaster and few other elders knew he was coming so they were prepared. Thanos still beat them all in the end.

Thanos fought someone more powerful and didnt lose. Odin. Thanos has become more powerful since that encounter as well.

Avlon
Again,Prime couldnt defeat Thor with the power gem because he doesnt have access to Thanos' gun. So,just because they cant replicate a certain feat that has no bearing on how they match up with each other imo.

Prep weapon. Useless in a debate. Power gem Thor wasn't all that powerful considering that Odin bust out of the same forceblock with ease. He wasn't even skyfather level yet...and Thanos is nowhere near as strong, fast, or powerful as prime.

Thanos would get destroyed. Unless he bfr's himself.

Grandmaster and few other elders knew he was coming so they were prepared. Thanos still beat them all in the end.

Each time he came he had a powerup from a gem...and he still had more prep than they did. Useless example.

Thanos fought someone more powerful and didnt lose. Odin. Thanos has become more powerful since that encounter as well.

Thanos lost horribly. He lived. So did Drax after he took a blast from Odin.

Dark-Jaxx
1.Talk at superspeed. Nah. What proof do you have? Thanos could definitely teleport away.

Thanos can use his shields to vastly drain Prime's amp and route him when he returns to normal. 1. There should be some feats of that on like the first page of the Superman Respect thread, I could look for them if you are too lazy too.

2. So we assume that Monarch is alive...Despite the fact that he exploded? no expression Thanos' shields could've survived based on what? Oh yeah...NOTHING. I guess that means the Monitor's have pretty damn good shields, huh?

3. No, but he also wasn't exploding/exploded when he did not have it. no expression

4. He didn't return cause Time Trapper pulled him from the past.

5. It takes more energy to push a planet out of orbit(especially at the speeds SMP was).

6. Only...There is no proof of that. We see him floating in space, he was pulled out after. Thanos' shields drained Galactus? I cannot remember this. Monitor shields tanked a universal explosion. So...They are more impressive. Nah, I do it for fun, your posts are quite humorous.

7. He beat Monarch and ripped open his armor despite losing his amp. Yeah, Monitor shields are better than Thanos', glad you agree. Nah, he wouldn't.

Or, SMP can blitx Thanos before he can react and rip him to pieces.

Avlon
Things strong enough to break Thanos shields.

Generic blast from Omega.
Champions fists.
Weakened Galactus blast.

While powerful attacks, all are far less than an universal explosion.

kgkg
Just carious anyone else defending Thanos other than quanchi1?

iceman24567
Nah I'm pretty sure it's like 3 - 7 but hey Quanchi posts the most bull dur

Avlon
Originally posted by kgkg
Just carious anyone else defending Thanos other than quanchi1?

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/ani-gumshoe-scratches.gif

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by kgkg
Just carious anyone else defending Thanos other than quanchi1? You know, it doesn't actually bother me that Quan thinks Thanos would win, it's how he debates him.

quanchi112
Prep weapon. Useless in a debate. Power gem Thor wasn't all that powerful considering that Odin bust out of the same forceblock with ease. He wasn't even skyfather level yet...and Thanos is nowhere near as strong, fast, or powerful as prime.

Thanos would get destroyed. Unless he bfr's himself.

Each time he came he had a powerup from a gem...and he still had more prep than they did. Useless example.

Thanos lost horribly. He lived. So did Drax after he took a blast from Odin. Thanos incorporated the gun into his own personal tech so for future debates its an option.

Power gem Thor defeated Surfer,Strange,and the Infinity watch easily. He actually defeated the top tiers he faced instead of running from them like Prime has so often done.

Thanos took on Odin who is very powerful and a lot more than Prime imo.

Thanos outsmarted Grandmaster and didnt use any of his gems to defeat him. The battle ended in a stalemate,he didnt lose. Drax lost but Thanos didnt. Theres a difference.

quanchi112
1. There should be some feats of that on like the first page of the Superman Respect thread, I could look for them if you are too lazy too.

2. So we assume that Monarch is alive...Despite the fact that he exploded? no expression Thanos' shields could've survived based on what? Oh yeah...NOTHING. I guess that means the Monitor's have pretty damn good shields, huh?

3. No, but he also wasn't exploding/exploded when he did not have it. no expression

4. He didn't return cause Time Trapper pulled him from the past.

5. It takes more energy to push a planet out of orbit(especially at the speeds SMP was).

6. Only...There is no proof of that. We see him floating in space, he was pulled out after. Thanos' shields drained Galactus? I cannot remember this. Monitor shields tanked a universal explosion. So...They are more impressive. Nah, I do it for fun, your posts are quite humorous.

7. He beat Monarch and ripped open his armor despite losing his amp. Yeah, Monitor shields are better than Thanos', glad you agree. Nah, he wouldn't.

Or, SMP can blitx Thanos before he can react and rip him to pieces. 1.We are talking about Prime and the flashes here not Superman. In that same situation Thanos could have teleported away imo.

2.The Monitors were losing to top tiers. So,you are telling me they can survive a universal blast but not a well organized attack from a top tier? confused

3.It set off a chain reaction. He opened it earlier to give Prime a small taste of it. I think it released all this unstable energy. I myself think Monarch still exists.

4.Proof he pulled him right after the blast and not ten seconds afterwards?

5.I disagree. Destroying a planet Prime accomplished when he was amped. He didnt have to be amped to push planets out of orbit. This further leads me to believe its more difficult to destroy a planet than knock it out of orbit. erm

6.Yes,they drained Galactus and rather significantly imo. He never had to exert himself ever to pierce on of Thanos' forcefields. Monitor took the universal blast like it was nothing. So,by your rationale Monitor>Superman Prime?

7. I disagree. The Monitor survived and so would Thanos. The top tiers that were whooping on the Monitors would get pwned by Thanos...easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.