Devil Jin VS Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
this is a spite thread... -_-;

Sado22
laughing
you'll be surprised how many people will actually show up and tell you that Ryu would stomp Devil Jin.

Kirikaze Fuuma
wtf?! What the f**k? What the f**k?

we'll see about it...

GenomeFrozener
Normal Ryu will get stomped.
Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu may win.

TricksterPriest
Currently, Ryu's training has reached the point where he's equal to Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu. At least, equal to the last time he embraced the power. He'd doubtless be stronger if he'd trained with satsui no hadou the whole time like Gouki did.

Vampire Savior
It's a close match but Ryu looses but E.Ryu would win this.

Sado22
and he answers:

see what i mean? smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
ryu loses this horribly. no hope. satsui no hado? well, ryu never used it again so I won't use satsui no hado in this discussion.

devil jin 9/10.

big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Ryu wins cause he isn't a piece of shit like Jin is.

Kirikaze Fuuma
why is that? What the f**k?

Dark-Jaxx
Cause Jin is a piece of shit.

Kirikaze Fuuma
what? just like that?

Dark-Jaxx
Yes. Because I fvcking said so.

Sado22
laughing
nah, Jaxx loves Jin. he wakes up every morning and says "hello" to that big poster of Jin he's got in his room.

~Sado
P.S. he's also a mama's boy, foo! don't forget that!

Kirikaze Fuuma
sleep

Sado22
kirikaze...now you know what i mean right? the whole Ryu walks on water and heals the sick and can turn water to whine and how he can bring back the dead?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22
kirikaze...now you know what i mean right? the whole Ryu walks on water and heals the sick and can turn water to whine and how he can bring back the dead?

ryu is ryu. he's no Jesus Christ. ryu who can lift the boulder, can't KO hugo. etc.

Dark-Jaxx
Jin who couldn't beat no name soldiers. smile

Sado22
the hate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bison:
-has infinite power supply
-fights 13 school girls with % of his powers
-the fight is h2h
-gets owned and runs away screaming like a sissy

as oppossed to Jin:
-who just fought True Ogre
-gets ambushed by soldiers who work for his grandfather and who he trusted all this time
-not only do they ambush him but they are armed and open fire without any warning with Ak47's

and i'm suppossed to be the biased hater laughing

Vampire Savior
and he answers:

see what i mean? smile I say that cuz D.Jin has NO REAL feats that out do Ryu.

His only real feat you keep blabin 'bout is him wreckin a forest, which took an unknown amount of time. You keep gettin all sissy on us like dude did it in 1 power up, homie coulda been goin nuts all damn night in that forest, which he prolly did.

You don't seem very good at this (debatin) but I bet yur 1 of the best Tekken players around (no lie), you should stick to that...just Tekken.

Dark-Jaxx
the hate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bison:
-has infinite power supply
-fights 13 school girls with % of his powers
-the fight is h2h
-gets owned and runs away screaming like a sissy

as oppossed to Jin:
-who just fought True Ogre
-gets ambushed by soldiers who work for his grandfather and who he trusted all this time
-not only do they ambush him but they are armed and open fire without any warning with Ak47's

and i'm suppossed to be the biased hater laughing They aren't school girls, they are supersoldiers.

An AK47 would never put down Bison.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
I say that cuz D.Jin has NO REAL feats that out do Ryu.

His only real feat you keep blabin 'bout is him wreckin a forest, which took an unknown amount of time. You keep gettin all sissy on us like dude did it in 1 power up, homie coulda been goin nuts all damn night in that forest, which he prolly did.

You don't seem very good at this (debatin) but I bet yur 1 of the best Tekken players around (no lie), you should stick to that...just Tekken.

try to smash a harley davidson to ryu's head and let's what will happen to ryu.

can't KO hugo<<<<<<destroying a big damn forest.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, anyway I'm reporting this thread for obvious spite.

Peach
Sado, you know better.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.