Despero-KC Superman-Sodamn Yat vs Thanos-Silver Surfer-Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Despero is in peak form, along with the rest of everyone in this battle. Who takes it?

quanchi112
Team 2 easily imo.

iceman24567
Team 1 in a horrible stomp.

Board Walker
team one rofl stomps team 2

bbrem123
they stomp eachother

so team 3 wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 1 in a horrible stomp. Really? Care to explain?

bbrem123
i think it is funny how some say its a stomp for one team while others says the opposite

Scoobless
Sentry solos .... he stalemated Galactus dontchaknow.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sentry solos .... he stalemated Galactus dontchaknow.

It was galactus as Alvis

TricksterPriest
Despero at peak form had city-wide reality warping.......

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sentry solos .... he stalemated Galactus dontchaknow. Peter parker=witness=truthteller=irrefutable evidence.

Philosophía
Originally posted by quanchi112
Peter parker=witness=truthteller=irrefutable evidence.

Sarcasm or are you actually using this as an argument ?

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Despero at peak form had city-wide reality warping....... Thanos at peak form had quite a bit better range stick out tongue

quanchi112

Philosophía
It never is with you.

quanchi112

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Newjak
Thanos at peak form had quite a bit better range stick out tongue

Under his own power? stick out tongue Cause Despero's flame of pytar is his own power.

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Under his own power? stick out tongue Cause Despero's flame of pytar is his own power. I'll say yes cause the IG and HOTU are him as well stick out tongue

Desaad
Despero varies a bit wildly. Assuming top flight performances (Breakdowns, JLA/JSA) he is beyond any single person on the opposing team save for Thanos, and is in my mind an excellent match for the Titan. Assuming more middling level performances (JLA, Supergirl, Young Justice) his telepathy is incredibly powerful, enough that even the likes of Martian Manhunter, Superman and Hal Jordan succumb. As such he could potentially be a threat to anyone on the opposing team, but he physically would get manhandled by the likes of Thanos or even Sentry, I think. In his weaker showings (Superman/Batman) he was laughably ineffectual against Superman and went down to a single blast of heat vision. As such he would be beaten by anyone on the opposing team.

Assuming optimal versions of each, I'd say he and Thanos are a nice stalemate.

KC Superman against Silver Surfer is, in my mind, a decisive win for Superman. I generally give Silver Surfer about 6/10 against normal Superman thanks to a number of his trumps, but we are dealing with a more powerful, more experienced, more ruthless than ever Superman (evidenced by the JSA arc itself). He is essentially immune to kryptonite, has greater solar stores so energy absorption is going to be less of an issue and, again, he's stronger and faster than the original, who I view as stronger and faster than the Surfer.

Sodam Yat has yet to really prove himself in my mind. Lots of potential, but not a lot of skill. Luckily, the same can be said about the Sentry. I view Superboy Prime as more powerful than the Sentry -- decisively so -- and Sodam did decently against him, so I think he could probably stalemate Sentry for a good long while.

Eventually KC Supes helps him take down Sentry, and then they both help take down Thanos.

Not a stomp, actually a decent battle, but Surfer is the weak link.

iceman24567
Really? Care to explain? Despero at his peak is Thanos level Kc Superman and Sodam Yat are above The Sentry so team two has a weak link in Bob he gets tossed like salad by anybody on the field. Last time i explain the obvious to you.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Desaad
Despero varies a bit wildly. Assuming top flight performances (Breakdowns, JLA/JSA) he is beyond any single person on the opposing team save for Thanos, and is in my mind an excellent match for the Titan. Assuming more middling level performances (JLA, Supergirl, Young Justice) his telepathy is incredibly powerful, enough that even the likes of Martian Manhunter, Superman and Hal Jordan succumb. As such he could potentially be a threat to anyone on the opposing team, but he physically would get manhandled by the likes of Thanos or even Sentry, I think. In his weaker showings (Superman/Batman) he was laughably ineffectual against Superman and went down to a single blast of heat vision. As such he would be beaten by anyone on the opposing team.

KC Superman against Silver Surfer is, in my mind, a decisive win for Superman. I generally give Silver Surfer about 6/10 against normal Superman thanks to a number of his trumps, but we are dealing with a more powerful, more experienced, more ruthless than ever Superman (evidenced by the JSA arc itself). He is essentially immune to kryptonite, has greater solar stores so energy absorption is going to be less of an issue and, again, he's stronger and faster than the original, who I view as stronger and faster than the Surfer.

Sodam Yat has yet to really prove himself in my mind. Lots of potential, but not a lot of skill. Luckily, the same can be said about the Sentry. I view Superboy Prime as more powerful than the Sentry -- decisively so -- and Sodam did decently against him, so I think he could probably stalemate Sentry for a good long while.

Eventually KC Supes helps him take down Sentry, and then they both help take down Thanos.

Not a stomp, actually a decent battle, but Surfer is the weak link.

Im in the same line of thinking, i dont know much about HC supes to be honest so Im not really sure how SS would do agaisnt him although I do know he doesnt have k-nite exploitation. The fact that it took prime a whole issue to take down Sodam is pretty good IMO, I see him overcoming Sentry since Sentry did drain himself against WWH eventuall. Despero is a mystery in that his powerlevel flatuates, not as consistent as Thanos so i have no clue how that would turn out.

Basically aside from sodam vs Sentry, i dont know how the other matches would go.

quanchi112
Despero at his peak is Thanos level Kc Superman and Sodam Yat are above The Sentry so team two has a weak link in Bob he gets tossed like salad by anybody on the field. Last time i explain the obvious to you. Yat isnt above sentry imo. What feats does Ion even have that are impressive?

Thanos is above despero imo as well has more impressive feats and is actually consistent while Despero isnt.

Kc Superman would still fall victim tot the Surfer imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Desaad

Not a stomp, actually a decent battle, but Surfer is the weak link. First off good to see you desaad. Its been a while.

Now with the pleasantries out of the way lets get down to the nitty gritty.

Surfer imo defeats kc Superman just as he would regular Superman. He has more solar energy stored which is correct but he really doesnt have any feats that suggest he is that much badder than Superman imo. He is more formidable than the Surfer but then again so is Superman and that doesnt get him the win. Only if we make it a hand to hand fight but if we dont Surfer's versatility weakens this Superman in the same manner save the k-nite.

Yat didnt do that well against Prime at all imo. He was rocked from start to finish. It wasnt even close imo.

I think the first to fall is Ion by Sentry. Then Surfer takes down kc Supes. If Despero is still alive against Thanos at this point he wont be for long. No one imo has the power to take down Thanos here. It wont be 3-1 either against Thanos so team 2 wins decisively imo.

The Great Galen
Yat isnt above sentry imo. Wha feats does Ion even have that are impressive?

Thanos is above despero imo as well has more impressive feats and is actually consistent while Despero isnt.

Kc Superman would still fall victim tot the Surfer imo.

I don't know much about KC Supes but if its true hes faster,more experienced,stronger and more durble then regular supes with no k-nite weakness I dont see SS having much options. The only thing norrin had going for him which would even give him the nod over Supes was k-nite...now with that gone he doesnt have anything that would cause the fight to fall in his favor IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I don't know much about KC Supes but if its true hes faster,more experienced,stronger and more durble then regular supes with no k-nite weakness I dont see SS having much options. The only thing norrin had going for him which would even give him the nod over Supes was k-nite...now with that gone he doesnt have anything that would cause the fight to fall in his favor IMO. Regular Supes has kc Supes hands down in feats.

Red solar energy and the sheer options at Surfer's disposal gets the job done imo.

iceman24567
Yat isnt above sentry imo. What feats does Ion even have that are impressive?

Kc Superman would still fall victim tot the Surfer imo. imo should be your title but anyways that nice that you think that but being the only person to stand a chance against Prime is a pretty good feat and ***** slapping Alexander Nero was impressive considering even Kyle has had a problem with him but i rather not debate with you brother have a wonderful night.

quanchi112
imo should be your title but anyways that nice that you think that but being the only person to stand a chance against Prime is a pretty good feat and ***** slapping Alexander Nero was impressive considering even Kyle has had a problem with him but i rather not debate with you brother have a wonderful night. He didnt stand a chance against Prime. Thats my point.

So Nero is his most impressive impressive feat? Really?

Board Walker
He didnt stand a chance against Prime. Thats my point.

So Nero is his most impressive impressive feat? Really?

yat as ion hasnt shown much, he just became ion really, hasnt had many showings, give it some time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
yat as ion hasnt shown much, he just became ion really, hasnt had many showings, give it some time. So that means he isnt impressive. Until he does something impressive I wont give him a free pass is my point. He is obviously the weakest character out of all 6 imo.

Board Walker
So that means he isnt impressive. Until he does something impressive I wont give him a free pass is my point. He is obviously the weakest character out of all 6 imo.

well his highest feat the moment would be that he hung with prime for the longest of any character that has fought him so far.

quanchi112
well his highest feat the moment would be that he hung with prime for the longest of any character that has fought him so far. What other top tier has fought him one on one?

Board Walker
What other top tier has fought him one on one?

Prime has fought the following since his debut

-Monarch
-A monitor (his name slips my mind at the moment)
-Mxy whom he on his own subdued and forcefully took from the 5th dimension (yes annataz helped prime to interrogate him, but prime on his own before he recruited annataz abducted him)
-Multiple earths where he destroyed all of its heroes and the planet itself when he was looking for his perfect earth
-Hal+Kyle+Guy
-All green lantern corps+sinestro corps+earths forces+guardians during the seige of earth
-JLA+JSA

Alot of the people hes fought hasnt been one on one, its mostly been hundreds or thousands vs him.

The only pure one on one, where it wasnt hundreds swarming him, was prime vs monarch, where he killed the monarch.

ps. how could i forget, yat, but yat got his face caved him, although it took him a bit longer then the others.

iceman24567
Yat is still above The Sentry any given day he would stomp him hard.

Board Walker
Yat is still above The Sentry any given day he would stomp him hard.

I agree, I do think yat is stronger the sentry, I havent seen anything from sentry that puts him above yat.

fangirl101
Yat made Mongul Bleed with one punch. I dont' think Superman has ever done that. And this Mongul had all those power rings giving him shields too.

Board Walker
Originally posted by fangirl101
Yat made Mongul Bleed with one punch. I dont' think Superman has ever done that. And this Mongul had all those power rings giving him shields too.

oh i completely forgot about that, thats a good point.

quanchi112
Prime has fought the following since his debut

-Monarch
-A monitor (his name slips my mind at the moment)
-Mxy whom he on his own subdued and forcefully took from the 5th dimension (yes annataz helped prime to interrogate him, but prime on his own before he recruited annataz abducted him)
-Multiple earths where he destroyed all of its heroes and the planet itself when he was looking for his perfect earth
-Hal+Kyle+Guy
-All green lantern corps+sinestro corps+earths forces+guardians during the seige of earth
-JLA+JSA

Alot of the people hes fought hasnt been one on one, its mostly been hundreds or thousands vs him.

The only pure one on one, where it wasnt hundreds swarming him, was prime vs monarch, where he killed the monarch.

ps. how could i forget, yat, but yat got his face caved him, although it took him a bit longer then the others. Most of the feats you named here was accomplished with the Guardian powerup.

When has their been thousands of character vs. him at once? That is quite an exaggeration. My point is he fought Yat by himself and uninterrupted but it was an easy win and one that was accomplished while Yat was completely a rookie with his new powers.

This thread doesnt have Prime in it anyways but Yat is unimpressive to say the least imo.

quanchi112
Yat made Mongul Bleed with one punch. I dont' think Superman has ever done that. And this Mongul had all those power rings giving him shields too. Did he defeat Mongul?

fangirl101
Most of the feats you named here was accomplished with the Guardian powerup.

When has their been thousands of character vs. him at once? That is quite an exaggeration. My point is he fought Yat by himself and uninterrupted but it was an easy win and one that was accomplished while Yat was completely a rookie with his new powers.

This thread doesnt have Prime in it anyways but Yat is unimpressive to say the least imo.

Prime did NOT beat YAT easily. They beat each other senseless. And Yat didn't even know how to use his daxamite powers or ION powers. And Then he only started faltering after he got spiked with a lead rod. Please if you are going to bring up something, bring up every thing that happens. I get tired of your half assed, belittling, interpretations.

quanchi112
Prime did NOT beat YAT easily. They beat each other senseless. And Yat didn't even know how to use his daxamite powers or ION powers. And Then he only started faltering after he got spiked with a lead rod. Please if you are going to bring up something, bring up every thing that happens. I get tired of your half assed, belittling, interpretations. Him not knowing how to utilize his powers only hurts Prime's case imo. Prime defeated him but it took time. Yat wasnt beating him at all. He was losing the entire fight. At what point in the fight did Yat have the upper hand?

fangirl101
Him not knowing how to utilize his powers only hurts Prime's case imo. Prime defeated him but it took time. Yat wasnt beating him at all. He was losing the entire fight. At what point in the fight did Yat have the upper hand? Um. Where did I say yat had the upper hand? It doesn't hurt primes case if yat is a freaking daxamite with a gl ring AND The ION power. That is alot of power. Yat just didn't know how to use it. I said they beat each other for a while. Or don't you remember when they were fighting in the lake, burning the hell out of each other?

quanchi112
Um. Where did I say yat had the upper hand? It doesn't hurt primes case if yat is a freaking daxamite with a gl ring AND The ION power. That is alot of power. Yat just didn't know how to use it. I said they beat each other for a while. Or don't you remember when they were fighting in the lake, burning the hell out of each other? but Ion didnt even know how to utilize his powers. So Prime didnt even defeat an Ion who even knew what he was doing for the most part imo.

TricksterPriest
He still beat Ion. A shitty Ion, grant you, but Ion. It's a credit to Yat that he did as well as he did. I guarantee, if not for the lead pipe, Yat would have done much better.

Lead is 100x worse for Daxamites than K-nite for Kryptonians.

Board Walker
Most of the feats you named here was accomplished with the Guardian powerup.

He did all of the feats I mentioned pre guardian power up, during the sinestro wars series, except for the monarch, and mxy feat.

Thats it.

And he has fought hundreds and thousands at once, hundreds during the IC saga, and thousands during the sinestro saga when he took on all of earths main forces right after he defaced the bart statue.
JLA+JSA etc etc.

That and once he disposed of the AM, he fought earths forces, green lanterns, and yellow lanterns all simultaniously.

Yeah he was fighting thousands.

Reflassshh
Bump

Good thread.

tkitna
Current or characters at their best, or are we using 2008 stipulations? (Don't want to fall into that trap again)

If its current or characters at their best, team 2 in a pretty good stomp. If not, its a toss up.

DarkRaiden
Thanos solos with ease. Yat and Supes would be solo'd by a Surfer that's trying the slightest bit. Team 2 stomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Thanos solos with ease. Yat and Supes would be solo'd by a Surfer that's trying the slightest bit. Team 2 stomps.
laughing out loud

This guy........

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkRaiden

DAMN LIES!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.