Devil, Devil Jin and Jinpachi VS Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampire Savior
No restrictions, who wins?

Sado22
is this the pyron who came to earth in that body or REAL pyron. they may have a chance agaisnt regular pyron. but they aint beating REAL pyron.

GenomeFrozener
Pyron may win.
If it's full form Pyron rapes.

Dark-Jaxx
Even the Pyron that fought on Earth could effortlessly create nuke level blasts, spam teleport, is faster and stronger than all his foes here combined, and has a shield which will block all their attacks easily. erm

Vampire Savior
NO RESTRICTIONS, it's needed cuz let the Tekken fanboiz tell it they can beat anyone from Capcom.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Even the Pyron that fought on Earth could effortlessly create nuke level blasts, spam teleport, is faster and stronger than all his foes here combined, and has a shield which will block all their attacks easily. erm Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Pyron may win.
If it's full form Pyron rapes. WHAT!!! You take the side of Capcom chumps over Tekken "Heroes".

YUR ALL FANBOY SCUMM!!!

Dark-Jaxx
What is to stop Pyron from just nuking the entire battlefield? This thread seems like spite to me. erm

Vampire Savior
NO IT'S NOT...fanboi.

GenomeFrozener
Pyron laughs and they die.

Kirikaze Fuuma
2 words : pyron wins.

Kirikaze Fuuma
now what?

Dark-Jaxx
Funny how Sado is staying out of this spite thread when he himself makes ones.

Sado22
the very first post was mine, dumbass no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
the very first post was mine, dumbass no expression .........****.

Vampire Savior
YOU ARE CAPCOM FANBOY CUM!!!

Devil Jin beat Jinpachi and Jinpachi can destroy the world, Pyron couldn't even blow up earth!

Classic NES
Depending on which form it is, this is possibly a good fight.

Dark-Jaxx
This will never be a good fight. Ever.

Classic NES
Tekken is still underrated here, man things don't change for the better at least.

Dark-Jaxx
LEt's see, Jinpachi's best(and only) feat is lifting a boulder.

Devil can smash stone walls, has some degree of TK, can shoot lasers, and fly.

Devil Jin's best feat is destroying part of a forest.

And that equals threatening Pyron how?

Classic NES
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
LEt's see, Jinpachi's best(and only) feat is lifting a boulder.

Huh, did you miss how his presence effected the environment around him and he's not even at full power? Not too mention him being stated to be a threat to the human race?

Devil can smash stone walls, has some degree of TK, can shoot lasers, and fly.

Devil has also caused Mishima Zaibatsu compound and the area surrounding it without leaving a trace of it behind under his own power.

Devil Jin's best feat is destroying part of a forest.

By yelling. . .

If he absorbs the Devil genes within him he becomes even stronger

33JrAGKT9YE

And that equals threatening Pyron how?

I said possibly, though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Classic NES
Huh, did you miss how his presence effected the environment around him and he's not even at full power? Not too mention him being stated to be a threat to the human race?

Devil has also caused Mishima Zaibatsu compound and the area surrounding it without leaving a trace of it behind under his own power.

By yelling. . .

If he absorbs the Devil genes within him he becomes even stronger

33JrAGKT9YE

I said possibly, though. 1. His presence affected the area around him. Pyron's presence affected the entire planet, destroyed an entire civilization, and heated the planet up to high temperatures. All with his presence. As far as being a threat to the human race...So? ANY of the Devils could be a threat to the human race, hell, HEIHACHI could if he wanted to.

2. Which we never actually saw. That "feat" happened off screen, and we have no idea how he did it, and it is likely hyperbole.

3. By yelling? More like releasing his power...

He absorbed Jinpachi's Devil Gene in that vid.

Pyron by flying into the Atlantic Ocean destroyed an entire species of creatures, the only named one(Rikuo) is a B+ ranked Darkstalker. This was after entering mortal form btw.

Classic NES
Pyron's presence affected the entire planet, destroyed an entire civilization, and heated the planet up to high temperatures. All with his presence.

He only heated up the planet when he grew to the size of a star. If we are using that form than he easily wins of course. I'm well aware that Pyron has more of a presence than Jinpaichi. I was simply responding to your claim about his only feat was when he crushed a rock.

As far as being a threat to the human race...So? ANY of the Devils could be a threat to the human race

They all are which is why it's a Big Deal, they are an extinction level threat.

hell, HEIHACHI could if he wanted to.

Not under his own power and not without Mishima Zaibastu.

2. Which we never actually saw. That "feat" happened off screen, and we have no idea how he did it, and it is likely hyperbole.

Pyron by flying into the Atlantic Ocean destroyed an entire species of creatures, the only named one(Rikuo) is a B+ ranked Darkstalker. This was after entering mortal form btw.

How is it Hyper Bole ? Just because we don't see it doesn't mean anything? Using that logic because we never canonically see Pyron jumping into the atlantic that feat is hyperbole erm

3. By yelling? More like releasing his power...

He absorbed Jinpachi's Devil Gene in that vid.

The forest point wasn't covered in this vid. Devils can get stronger by adsorbing each others power and even without that they are still powerful. I just wanted to illustrate that.

Classic NES
Just to show you how powerful Devils TK is. Heihachi who has remained conscious after being slammed through stone walls and being blasted from a nuke.You can hear him screaming at 2:47 of this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79SQhgYsZI

Was K.O.ed from Devils TK when he wasn't even at full power:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVcSxE12LSE

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Classic NES
He only heated up the planet when he grew to the size of a star. If we are using that form than he easily wins of course. I'm well aware that Pyron has more of a presence than Jinpaichi. I was simply responding to your claim about his only feat was when he crushed a rock.

They all are which is why it's a Big Deal, they are an extinction level threat.

Not under his own power and not without Mishima Zaibastu.

How is it Hyper Bole ? Just because we don't see it doesn't mean anything? Using that logic because we never canonically see Pyron jumping into the atlantic that feat is hyperbole erm

The forest point wasn't covered in this vid. Devils can get stronger by adsorbing each others power and even without that they are still powerful. I just wanted to illustrate that. 1. True. But Jinpachi only changed landscapes, Pyron's arrival killed a race of Darkstalker level creatures.

2. Which is not a big deal at all in the Darkstalker verse. Humans are weak, a single A rank could easily wipe out every human, and mortal Pyron is A ranked.

3. True. But being a threat to Tekken's existence is no big feat for a Darkstalker.

4. What Pyron did is far less ambiguous and you know it. We have no idea whatsoever about the details of what Kazuya did.

5. I know it wasn't. I know they can absorb eachothers power, but I doubt any of the three will willingly go along with letting one of them get the other's powers...

and as for your second post, the Honmaru explosion was in no way a "nuke".

And I know how powerful Devil's TK is. But Hachi is by no means even a near equal to Pyron.

Classic NES
1. True. But Jinpachi only changed landscapes, Pyron's arrival killed a race of Darkstalker level creatures.

I wasn't arguing whether it was greater, though. I agree'd that the presence of Pyrons power did a whole lot more damage. I commented on the fact that Jinpaichi was being underrated. It's pretty obvious that Pyron>>> Jinpaichi. I wasn't arguing that, but having all the devils together at the same time against Pyron holding back isn't a bad fight IMO.

Which is not a big deal at all in the Darkstalker verse. Humans are weak, a single A rank could easily wipe out every human, and mortal Pyron is A ranked.

True. But being a threat to Tekken's existence is no big feat for a Darkstalker.

Humans as a collective rivals the lord of Makai in Darkstalkers erm

Individually humans are classed as C class Makai:

That's not true, there really isn't a Darkstalker that can take out all of humanity from the Darkstalker universe. Unless you referring to all of humanity from the Tekken universe then I would agree. But, so can each Devil. . .So, it's not as bad as you think.

What Pyron did is far less ambiguous and you know it. We have no idea whatsoever about the details of what Kazuya did.

I know which is why we cannot say how Kazuya did it, but he still did it. It's most likely not Hyper-Bole to say that he did it nonetheless, the how is up in the air for now.

I know it wasn't. I know they can absorb eachothers power, but I doubt any of the three will willingly go along with letting one of them get the other's powers...

Well, if they are in character then you would be correct.

and as for your second post, the Honmaru explosion was in no way a "nuke".

It destroyed Honmaru completely so it could be a low yield nuke.

And I know how powerful Devil's TK is. But Hachi is by no means even a near equal to Pyron.

Not saying it is. smile

Vampire Savior
See, somebody thinks the Devils can win, he's not a fanboi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.