Wonder Girl vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
who takes it?

Both blood lusted.

DeathKap
HAHAHAAA! Colossus stomps her. Hes stronger and more durable

fangirl101
Originally posted by DeathKap
HAHAHAAA! Colossus stomps her. Hes stronger and more durable
Stonger? She also has lightning at her command and bracers that have taken shots from an enraged Superboy Prime. And she can fly and is pretty fast. In her weakened state with only the guantlet of atlas amping her she was able to take a shot from the stronger than original doomsday protomatrix. I'm not giving a winner her, but it wouldn't be easy on whom ever wins.

DeathKap
Originally posted by fangirl101
Stonger? She also has lightning at her command and bracers that have taken shots from an enraged Superboy Prime. And she can fly and is pretty fast. In her weakened state with only the guantlet of atlas amping her she was able to take a shot from the stronger than original doomsday protomatrix. I'm not giving a winner her, but it wouldn't be easy on whom ever wins.
True wink 5/10 then

TricksterPriest
I don't know how good her durability would be in close up, but I think she's strong enough to hurt him with a few punches.

Her lightning lasso is a *****. but it's not nearly as powerful as Wondy's.

carver9
This is a good battle. I give it to colossus 6/10. His durability is just so da** impressive and I think that he has the speed to keep up with her.

DeathKap
Originally posted by carver9
This is a good battle. I give it to colossus 6/10. His durability is just so da** impressive and I think that he has the speed to keep up with her.
I agree

guy222
piotr prolly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.