Outrage!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jbill311
Why is no one talking about the new animated clone wars movie? Is it cannon? Why is Anakin acting like a spoiled punk? Is there hope for George Lucas' soul? Tune in next week for the answers! eek!

sweersa
Originally posted by Jbill311
Why is no one talking about the new animated clone wars movie? Is it cannon? Why is Anakin acting like a spoiled punk? Is there hope for George Lucas' soul? Tune in next week for the answers! eek!

Wrong forum buddy.

Sesse
What kind of ammunition is this cannon going to use?

Jbill311
It's CGI animation.

Why is this the incorrect forum? It takes place between ep.s 2 and 3. If it is a Lucas Arts production, doesn't that mean it is not EU?

sweersa
It's CGI animation.

Why is this the incorrect forum? It takes place between ep.s 2 and 3. If it is a Lucas Arts production, doesn't that mean it is not EU?

There is a Star Wars TV show forum, this is the Prequel forum.

It is called Star Wars: TV Series or something. It is above the Prequel forum.

Jbill311
You do realize that this is a movie? I would like to maintain the distinction between television and movies. Admittedly, now that I check, there is in fact a thread there for this already. I'll drop the subject now.

Jack Daniels
bump....LOL

Tangible God
It's CGI animation.

Why is this the incorrect forum? It takes place between ep.s 2 and 3. If it is a Lucas Arts production, doesn't that mean it is not EU? If it is NOT one of the prequels, it's EU.

Jack Daniels
I say its a movie but clone wars was....ahh jus let queeq decide...lol

Sesse
I say patience.

Lara
you'll have to be, queeq is currently holidaying here in the uk. I dont think he'll be online for a while.

sweersa
Originally posted by Lara
you'll have to be, queeq is currently holidaying here in the uk. I dont think he'll be online for a while.

Hahaha. A moderator....absent? Anybody thinking what I am thinking?

PARTY!!!!!!

Lara
partytime not a bad idea, and its my b-day stick out tongue

sweersa
partytime not a bad idea, and its my b-day stick out tongue

Happy birthday!

May I ask...how old?

Lara
22 feel kinda old, I need to find some fun!!!

sweersa

Meh that's not old! Yer only 5 years older than me.

Sesse

Hmmm?

Join the cavalry?

At least according to the jingle it sounds fun.

Jack Daniels
youngins...hmmph...lol...thats what my uncle is saying about me this morning with his hangover...LOL...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARA!! happybday

Ushgarak
It's being shown in the cinemas but it is really just the first episodes of the new tv series. Anyway, its most direct relaiton is to the tv series, so please talk abut it in that area! It relaly should be talked about more.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.