Can any sub-skyfather being beat Kingdom Come Flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
?

Board Walker
he was in multiple dimensions, realities, time lines, all simultaniously, i doubt even a skyfather could take him.

Imagine infinite IMPS hitting you from every reality, second, time line, space, molecule, all simultaniously, infinitely?

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
he was in multiple dimensions, realities, time lines, all simultaniously, i doubt even a skyfather could take him.

He was in multiple dimensions, was never said he was in multiple timelines or realities.

And it didn't take anything above a sky-father to ko him in KC.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mindset
He was in multiple dimensions, was never said he was in multiple timelines or realities.

And it didn't take anything above a sky-father to ko him in KC.

In the narration of KC, it says "What happens next is... for the first time... my own fault. I have overheard Flash described as a man too fast to be contained by one plane of existence. Apparently, entire strata of reality are open to him. So settled am I in my role as a spirit... that I have forgotten that fact!"

That was in the narration when describing the characters and bringing the reader up to current events.

It was when spec was talking to the priest guy.

Mindset
What's the page number?

golem370
What about a reality warper like? Dragon of the Moon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/dragonofmoondef.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.