Rulk vs any Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
Does any DD stand a chance to get some fights against Rulk ?

Avlon
Yup. Pretty much any of the DD's. smile

Endrict Nuul
H/P and GOG versions win. DOS, Rulk stomps him.

llagrok
DoS version would probably lose.

Rest stomps.

jks
as stated in most other hulk vs doomsday threads, hulk beats his plot device, dc clone

BUSTER1
If Loeb is writing, Red Hulk will kick the crap ouit of Galactus.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Aint that the sad truth sad

spetznaz
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Does any DD stand a chance to get some fights against Rulk ?

You phrased your question wrong.

The query should have been as follows: ' does the Rulk stand any chance to get some fights against any DD?'

Now, that makes sense. This is because the only DD that Rulk should even CONSIDER fighting would be the DOS DD.

All the other iterations of Doomsday would not even consider the Rulk a threat. It would be 10/10 wins for the Doomsdays.

The only one I would want to see would be DOS DD vs Rulk, because that is the only one that gives the Rulk a chance.

All other DDs stomp Rulk .....easily. They'd probably even evolve (on the fly ....no need to die) to even grow stronger off exuded radiation, meaning that the angrier Rulk gets (he gets 'hotter,' meaning he gets even more irradiated) the more radiation he gives, which would make DD even stronger.

It would be a stomp.

spetznaz
Originally posted by BUSTER1

Good point ....if Loeb is writing then Rulk would defeat all of the various iterations of DD, eat an entire planet of 5th dimension beings, make the vishanti his footstools, manage to absorb the Batkick (tm), survive a double fist punch by wolverine with claws (c) extended, not flinch in front of the awesomeness that is Captain America's shield, and even survive the Black Panther armbar (patent pending).

The way Loeb had Rulk beating up on Uatu the Watcher just goes to show Loeb either takes drugs, or if he doesn't then he should be taking them.

MJOILNIR
Yes, when I saw that particular piece of literary crap I nearly vomited in my mouth sick

quanchi112
My min disnt made up here yet but I am definitely leaning towards Rulk.

spetznaz
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Yes, when I saw that particular piece of literary crap I nearly vomited in my mouth sick

Personally I laughed.

I found it so stupid that I half-believed I was imagining it ....Rulk socking it to the Watcher. Making Uatu fall down, and seeing Uatu's face contort into a pathetic (and pained) grimace!

That was Uatu the Watcher Loeb!!!!!

And what is interesting is that it came from nowhere ....there was no context. You pick up the comic, open the first page to see Uatu materialize, turn the page and see Uatu on the ground snivelling after being pounded by Rulk (and having to be saved by the Green Hulk).

Goodness, did loeb really mean to tell us that without the save Uatu would have been killed?

Honestly, this is what happens when fanboys become writers!

Imagine what would happen if Stormfront became a writer for a Storm limited series?

Imagine if one of the Wolverine fanboys started writing for a wolverine paperback?

You'd be seeing pancosmic lightning bolts and adamnatium claws that can alter reality.

Loeb is basically what happens when a KMC fanboy gets his limited brain into the writer's desk of a major comic house.

Marvel must have been on drugs to let Loeb run with it ......

Oh, I cannot wait to read the face-off between Thor and Rulk.

spetznaz
Originally posted by quanchi112
My min disnt made up here yet but I am definitely leaning towards Rulk.

versus ANY Doomsday? The original poster was asking vs any Doomsday.

Honestly, the only DD that Rulk should bother with is DOS.

DDs like H/P wouldn't even consider Rulk a threat. They'd adapt to him on the go, and even that would not be necessary.

quanchi112
Originally posted by spetznaz
versus ANY Doomsday? The original poster was asking vs any Doomsday.

Honestly, the only DD that Rulk should bother with is DOS.

DDs like H/P wouldn't even consider Rulk a threat. They'd adapt to him on the go, and even that would not be necessary. Hunter and prey Doomsday is very overrated imo. He beat a weaker Superman and trashed Seid. Seid imo is only a top tier. So all in all he defeated nameless Apokoliptians and a couple of top tiers. Nothing to get excited about imo.

spetznaz
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hunter and prey Doomsday is very overrated imo. He beat a weaker Superman and trashed Seid. Seid imo is only a top tier. So all in all he defeated nameless Apokoliptians and a couple of top tiers. Nothing to get excited about imo.

The good thing about forums is people are entitled to their own opinions ....for instance I think Wolverine is seriously overrated.

Anyways, even with your opinion of H/P Doomsday and how he trashed Darkseid, who in your opinion is 'only a top tier,' are you insinuating that Rulk is actually above any of those?

Whether you think H/P DD and Darkseid are overrated and should be categorized far lower than they are, and that all H/P did is defeat a 'couple of top tiers,' does that mean that he cannot take down Rulk?

I am quite curious what your answer is going to be.

Estacado
DD easily Rulk is nothing impressive so far....

quanchi112
The good thing about forums is people are entitled to their own opinions ....for instance I think Wolverine is seriously overrated.

Anyways, even with your opinion of H/P Doomsday and how he trashed Darkseid, who in your opinion is 'only a top tier,' are you insinuating that Rulk is actually above any of those?

Whether you think H/P DD and Darkseid are overrated and should be categorized far lower than they are, and that all H/P did is defeat a 'couple of top tiers,' does that mean that he cannot take down Rulk?

I am quite curious what your answer is going to be. Is Uatu just a top tier?

Savage Hulk is just a top tier and he was defeated quite easily by Rulk. So we have Rulk defeating a top tier easily and a Watcher easily. Doomsday did defeat Darkseid in hand to hand but his fighting up close and person has never been Darkseid's strongsuit.

Again Orion has beaten darkseid,as has Superman. So again just a top tier.

Rulk has more impressive feats then just beating on top tiers. He is going after Thor next.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Estacado
DD easily Rulk is nothing impressive so far....

... Euh... What?

Punch out Uatu isn't impressive?

Estacado
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... Euh... What?

Punch out Uatu isn't impressive?
It was rather a joke thing......also Lunatik has beaten a Watcher as well.

Avlon
You phrased your question wrong.

The query should have been as follows: ' does the Rulk stand any chance to get some fights against any DD?'

Now, that makes sense. This is because the only DD that Rulk should even CONSIDER fighting would be the DOS DD.

All the other iterations of Doomsday would not even consider the Rulk a threat. It would be 10/10 wins for the Doomsdays.

The only one I would want to see would be DOS DD vs Rulk, because that is the only one that gives the Rulk a chance.

All other DDs stomp Rulk .....easily. They'd probably even evolve (on the fly ....no need to die) to even grow stronger off exuded radiation, meaning that the angrier Rulk gets (he gets 'hotter,' meaning he gets even more irradiated) the more radiation he gives, which would make DD even stronger.

It would be a stomp.

There is a forum misconception that DOS DD does not adapt like other versions. However, that was corrected when his history was shown he was actually adapting and feeding on a guardians energy on the fly. It was even shown that he grows stronger as he gets angrier ala Hulk. Also, DOS DD gains energy with the sun, similar to Superman. When the JLA met him he was just recently freed and growing stronger and faster exponentially.

Just food for thought on even that version of him.

The way Loeb had Rulk beating up on Uatu the Watcher just goes to show Loeb either takes drugs, or if he doesn't then he should be taking them.

Actually, it's not the 1st time this type of thing has happened in the MU. Lunatik pwned a watcher as well.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7554/mcp175p14hq2.th.jpg

laughing

celestialdemon
Good point ....if Loeb is writing then Rulk would defeat all of the various iterations of DD, eat an entire planet of 5th dimension beings, make the vishanti his footstools, manage to absorb the Batkick (tm), survive a double fist punch by wolverine with claws (c) extended, not flinch in front of the awesomeness that is Captain America's shield, and even survive the Black Panther armbar (patent pending).

laughing Don't forget pimp-slapping Squirrel Girl.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
There is a forum misconception that DOS DD does not adapt like other versions. However, that was corrected when his history was shown he was actually adapting and feeding on a guardians energy on the fly. It was even shown that he grows stronger as he gets angrier ala Hulk. Also, DOS DD gains energy with the sun, similar to Superman. When the JLA met him he was just recently freed and growing stronger and faster exponentially.

Just food for thought on even that version of him.

Actually, it's not the 1st time this type of thing has happened in the MU. Lunatik pwned a watcher as well.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7554/mcp175p14hq2.th.jpg

laughing

Yea but getting kicked in the nuts hurts~!

Avlon
Next time he'll wear a cosmic cup before narrating.

FearOfBlood
Rulk owned/killed/destroyed Odin Powered Thor in Hulk#5.

Rulk wins 10/10 vs any DD. KMC loses.

Endrict Nuul
Fearofgecko is reported for trolling again....FOG loses.

ExodusCloak

razor4life
To the people saying DD stomp. Rhulk isn't purely physical. He seems to have some measure of reality warping powers. To what extent I do not know.

bbrem123
im not gonna lie even tho i dont like the red hulk story...he is still pretty badass

they better fix the story and make him some kind of cosmic being tho...but with his personality im kinda doubting his is one

Galan007
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Rulk wins 10/10 vs any DD. KMC loses. http://i26.tinypic.com/10fyyz5.jpg

bbrem123
Originally posted by Galan007
idiot.

if he keeps being written this way hes goin to take out all of marvel

fangirl101
The Mxy version of Doomsday would beat the crap out of Rulk. easily.

Nihilist
h/p or gog doomsday would use rulk as toilet paper.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Mxy version of Doomsday would beat the crap out of Rulk. easily. as would the h/p, dd wars, and gog wars versions.

occultdestroyer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=382350&pagenumber=331

Galan007
h/p, dd wars, gog wars, and mxy's version ftw. smile

Ouallada
Red hulk, green hulk, blue hulk. Soon, we'll have enough hulks to make a rainbow.

razor4life
Blue Hulk was arguably the strongest incarnation to date(without feats) if you take into account the source of his extra powers. I did not read that issue but it has been said that he was amped by the Uni Power. Can someone confirm or deny this claim?

Galan007
Originally posted by razor4life
it has been said that he was amped by the Uni Power. Can someone confirm or deny this claim? it's true. uni-powered hulk was featured in a comic called "captain universe: incredible hulk."

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1710/chug7.th.jpg

was that the strongest incarnation? nah.

Badabing
FearOfBlood warned.

Thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.