kratos vs Astaroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
two slaves of aeres both challenged ares and both came on top now they meet under the star of battle you choose the victor either http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/flo_et_marv/kratos.jpg or http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/Ladybaby51500/Astaroth.jpg

Rascaduanok

Dark-Jaxx
If Astaroth tried to throw Kratos he would get lifted in the air and ripped in half. no expression

Kratos is faster, more skilled, more powerful, more versatile, and is physically much stronger.

Blax_Hydralisk
And incredibly overrated.

Irregardless, he'd make Asteroth his ***** in about 3 three seconds.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And incredibly overrated.. How so?

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm not going to go into details. That'd be work.

GenomeFrozener
Kratos stomps, hard.

Darkstorm Zero
Kratos... Astaroth is strong, powerful even, no doubt, but the stuff Kratos can do is outlandisly moreso...

Kazenji
And incredibly overrated.

Yea overrated because he's too popular roll eyes (sarcastic)

WO Polaski
Kratos should win this without any difficulty.

First_Tsurugi06
I KNEW Kratos and Vader had something in common!

Blax_Hydralisk
um...

They're both bald?

Oh look. It's kazenji being a douchebag. Again.

Dark-Jaxx
um...

They're both bald?

Oh look. It's kazenji being a douchebag. Again. 1. Yeah, they have few things in common. Kratos is buff, Vader is not, Kratos isn't scarred, and Kratos has a penis, whereas Vader's burned off.

First_Tsurugi06
Well, that, and the fact that they could both, in all reality, singlehandedly obliterate the likes of a Soul Calibur character without a full effort. Of course, they're just a few of many who could do such a feat.

EDIT: Also, regarding scars, Dark Jaxx, remember the one over Kratos' eye, and the one on his chest as of GoWII. But lol @ the dick joke.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Well, that, and the fact that they could both, in all reality, singlehandedly obliterate the likes of a Soul Calibur character without a full effort. Of course, they're just a few of many who could do such a feat.

EDIT: Also, regarding scars, Dark Jaxx, remember the one over Kratos' eye, and the one on his chest as of GoWII. But lol @ the dick joke. Well yeah, but in reverse there are many who could solo all of God of War and Star Wars as well. There is always a stronger being, except the guy in my sig. No one is stronger than him. big grin

Which calls into question how Vader takes a piss...

Kazenji

Oh look. It's kazenji being a douchebag. Again.

Yea thats real original thats gonna solve things........resulting in name calling roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Name calling?

I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

Burning thought
Does Astaroth even have any good attacks? I dont usually play him but when I do hes fairly slow compared to most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.