Monarch vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.
Thanos>Superman Prime>Monarch uhuh

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

tkitna
Thanos

Dark-Jaxx
Monarch wins.

Galan007
pretty sure this has been done.

monarch ftw. smile

Board Walker
monarch pretty easily.

Estacado
Thanos wins.
So Thanos>>>>51 Captain Atoms+Monarch.....eh?haermm

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Monarch wins.

Avlon
Monarch stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Monarch stomps. How?

Philosophía
Unbe****inglievable.

The Great Galen
Assuming this is the monarch that was at this peak....he complelty bathhouse rapes Thanos like a sissy little schoolboy.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Nice sig.

Monarch wins.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Nice sig.

Monarch wins.

Thanks mate...

quanchi112
Does anyone care to tell me how he easily defeats Thanos here?

-K-M-
Does anyone care to tell me how he easily defeats Thanos here?

How does Thanos win? Just saying you can't ask for people to give reasons when you didn't yourself *shrugs*

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
pretty sure this has been done.

monarch ftw. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
How does Thanos win? Just saying you can't ask for people to give reasons when you didn't yourself *shrugs* Tears his armor open. And no one asked me for a reason by the way.

horrorwolf
Thanos would eventually destroy Monarch (and whichever suit he happens to be wearing) and comes through completely unscathed.

He's not one of the baddest cosmic eternals for nothing. What can Monarch do to him? Thanos is wiser, a better physical combatant and fighter, more resourceful, and has much higher durabilty. There is nothing that Monarch can do to keep his suit in tact here.

batdude123
Thanos wins.

Oh my f*cking God... barker

And for anybody who feels Thanos wins this, all I can say is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Val-E-Doosh
Monarch's suit being opened destroyed a universe. I say that's not only a bad idea but also easier said than done.

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

And you think I'm stupid.

batdude123
Tears his armor open. And no one asked me for a reason by the way.

Aha ho ha hee ha aha... and I thought my jokes were bad.

Mindset

When does Always Sunny come back?

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
When does Always Sunny come back?

September 18

Val-E-Doosh
September 18
http://i33.tinypic.com/2jbtlkj.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thanos would eventually destroy Monarch (and whichever suit he happens to be wearing) and comes through completely unscathed.

He's not one of the baddest cosmic eternals for nothing. What can Monarch do to him? Thanos is wiser, a better physical combatant and fighter, more resourceful, and has much higher durabilty. There is nothing that Monarch can do to keep his suit in tact here. Its like you read my mind. smile

quanchi112

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif Respond to my arguments please and not me kiddo.Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Monarch's suit being opened destroyed a universe. I say that's not only a bad idea but also easier said than done. He then puts up a forcefield.

quanchi112
Aha ho ha hee ha aha... and I thought my jokes were bad. They are really bad imo. wink

Val-E-Doosh
Respond to my arguments please and not me kiddo. He then puts up a forcefield.
Galactus shredded Thanos' shield with a simple blast but he's going to block a universe destroying explosion?

*Andruw Jones gif*

Nevermind that it took a Guardian amped Pre Crisis Kryptonian to rip Monarch's armor anyway.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Galactus shredded Thanos' shield with a simple blast but he's going to block a universe destroying explosion?

*Andruw Jones gif*

Nevermind that it took a Guardian amped Pre Crisis Kryptonian to rip Monarch's armor anyway.

Not that it matters much here, but Prime wasn't amped when he tore off Monarch's armor IIRC; even Monarch notes that Prime's "running out of juice" shortly before it happens.

Mindset

*Andruw Jones gif*

Well a Monitor easily shielded himself.

Harbinger
Monarch would still take this, IMO.

Val-E-Doosh
Well a Monitor easily shielded himself.
Same Monitor also remade that universe.

Monitor > Thanos

Mindset

Monitor > Thanos

It's odd, and yet the Monitors were being owned by Monarch's army...

batdude123
Respond to my arguments please and not me kiddo.

Arguments?

quanchi112

*Andruw Jones gif*

Nevermind that it took a Guardian amped Pre Crisis Kryptonian to rip Monarch's armor anyway. I mean if a Monitor could do it why not Thanos. Galactus again gave huge props to Thanos and the fact that he never had to exert himself previously to break through any shield like that before Thanos'.

Prime did it easily and without the powerup.

quanchi112

Monitor > Thanos I hope you arent serious here.

They were getting owned by featless top tiers.

quanchi112
Arguments? Concession accepted.

batdude123
Concession accepted.

crylaugh

Val-E-Doosh
I mean if a Monitor could do it why not Thanos.
Because a Monitor is more powerful than Thanos as shown by their ability to remake a universe. This isn't Heart of the Universe Thanos we're using here.

Prime did it easily and without the powerup.
Factually incorrect here but what else is new? Prime had his Guardian power up for that whole storyline. Prime at that level was scaring a 5D being.

Superman Prime was multitudes more powerful than Thanos.

Val-E-Doosh
I hope you arent serious here.

They were getting owned by featless top tiers.
And Galactus has been owned too. It's called a low showing.

fangirl101
Anyone who says Thanos is pretty much not looking at evidence. Monarch Held dozens of heroes captive. He was more powerful than 52 Superman combined. He was able to dish it to Superboy prime and take. It wasn't until his suit was breached that the fight ended. Thanos can't win this. he isn't powerful enough to breach the armor. And if he does, he still loses.

Endless Mike
Monarch demonstrated more power

iceman24567
Monarch takes this home

quanchi112
Because a Monitor is more powerful than Thanos as shown by their ability to remake a universe. This isn't Heart of the Universe Thanos we're using here.

Factually incorrect here but what else is new? Prime had his Guardian power up for that whole storyline. Prime at that level was scaring a 5D being.

Superman Prime was multitudes more powerful than Thanos. Ok you made this really easy on me.

So a group of top tiers were beating them but since they themselves cannot create a universe this destroys this theory of yours. Unless its your contention that all the top tiers assembled by Monarch had universe remaking power as well.

Prime along with Annataz put some fear into him. If he were up to it he could deal with PRIME EASILY IMO. He caught him unaware and had Annataz help him depower Mxy while he worked on him.

Prove Prime was more powerful than Thanos.

quanchi112
And Galactus has been owned too. It's called a low showing. You do realize that Galactus has many high showings as well.

Name me some high showings with these Monitors then. Prove your case.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Anyone who says Thanos is pretty much not looking at evidence. Monarch Held dozens of heroes captive. He was more powerful than 52 Superman combined. He was able to dish it to Superboy prime and take. It wasn't until his suit was breached that the fight ended. Thanos can't win this. he isn't powerful enough to breach the armor. And if he does, he still loses. Prove he isnt powerful enough. It just seems like its your opinion that he isnt. I mean Prime at his basical levels could do it so why couldnt Thanos.

When did he fight 52 Supermen? What do you mean by this?

quanchi112
crylaugh laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx

He's not one of the baddest cosmic eternals for nothing. What can Monarch do to him? Thanos is wiser, a better physical combatant and fighter, more resourceful, and has much higher durabilty. There is nothing that Monarch can do to keep his suit in tact here. 1. Yeah, cause Thanos has definately shown the power to tank or block a universe busting explosion right? erm

2. Beat the shit out of him? Blast him to shit? A better physical combatant? That is bullshit, Monarch posed a challenge to an amped Superman Prime, who at his base powerlevel is a more powerful brawler than Thanos.

Superman Prime is stronger than Thanos physically, that is why he could rip open the suit.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

Val-E-Doosh
Ok you made this really easy on me.

So a group of top tiers were beating them but since they themselves cannot create a universe this destroys this theory of yours. Unless its your contention that all the top tiers assembled by Monarch had universe remaking power as well.
No, that just proves they had a low showing. KMC is all about high showings, at least according to the resident Silver Surfer defense force.

Prime along with Annataz put some fear into him. If he were up to it he could deal with PRIME EASILY IMO. He caught him unaware and had Annataz help him depower Mxy while he worked on him.
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9100/122nb3.th.jpg

Prove Prime was more powerful than Thanos.
See above.
See also surviving a universal explosion without shields.

Trying to pretend that a blast from Galactus is equal to a universe imploding is laughable.

Mindset
When Prime ripped open Monarch's suit he was losing the amp he got from the guardian.

The Monitors were being owned by Monarch's army, they are shit. no expression

Btw, I don't think Thanos wins, because imo Monarch was stronger than SMP w/ guardian amp.

fangirl101
Prove he isnt powerful enough. It just seems like its your opinion that he isnt. I mean Prime at his basical levels could do it so why couldnt Thanos.

When did he fight 52 Supermen? What do you mean by this?
Dude, Precrisis kryptonians are far beyond Thanos in power and speed. And SBP seems to be the best of them. How in the HELL can you compare Thanos to Superboy prime? He's not even in the same league when it comes to strength. And you want to compare an AMPED SBP to thanos. WHAT THE HELL.

fangirl101
When Prime ripped open Monarch's suit he was losing the amp he got from the guardian.

The Monitors were being owned by Monarch's army, they are shit. no expression

Btw, I don't think Thanos wins, because imo Monarch was stronger than SMP w/ guardian amp.

The Monitors only were losing because they hadn't yet come to grips with thier individuality. Didn't you get that? The one monitor that had a handle survived a universal explosion when all others died. And then recreated his universe.

Mindset
The Monitors only were losing because they hadn't yet come to grips with thier individuality. Didn't you get that? The one monitor that had a handle survived a universal explosion when all others died. And then recreated his universe.

All the others didn't die, they teleported out because they were losing.

fangirl101
All the others didn't die, they teleported out because they were losing.

Not all the other monitors. I'm saying everyone else died.

Lord Prime
Monarch ftw

Mindset
Not all the other monitors. I'm saying everyone else died.

What's your point, everyone who died wasn't anything impressive?

fangirl101
What's your point, everyone who died wasn't anything impressive?
All of those heroes and villians of that entire reality died.

Mindset
All of those heroes and villians of that entire reality died.

No one that we know that died from that blast was anything special.

fangirl101
No one that we know that died from that blast was anything special.
Except Superboy Prime with a guardian amp.

Dark-Jaxx
Except Superboy Prime with a guardian amp. Only he's still alive.

Mindset
Except Superboy Prime with a guardian amp.

What?

Board Walker
Only he's still alive.

The big bang at point blank, did nothing to him, hes already been shown in the preview to Last crisis comic series for this month.

He survived with no injuries what so ever, only the top of half of his costume was tattered, thats it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Board Walker
The big bang at point blank, did nothing to him, hes already been shown in the preview to Last crisis comic series for this month.

He survived with no injuries what so ever, only the top of half of his costume was tattered, thats it. Yeah, he looked really sexy with only that small piece of clothing covering him. droolio

fangirl101
Originally posted by Board Walker

He survived with no injuries what so ever, only the top of half of his costume was tattered, thats it.

He wouldn't just be there until the end of time unconsious. The time trapper either revived him or who knows. we will have to wait and see. At least something good is coming out of that aweful countdown to arena and raping of the captain atom character. the legion of three worlds should be a thrill ride.

quanchi112
No, that just proves they had a low showing. KMC is all about high showings, at least according to the resident Silver Surfer defense force.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9100/122nb3.th.jpg

See above.
See also surviving a universal explosion without shields.

Trying to pretend that a blast from Galactus is equal to a universe imploding is laughable. Again it seems you totally ignored listing any high end Monitor feats. So I guess we have no choice but to go with the top tiers kicking their asses all over the place.

Again I have a scan that says he caught him unaware. He also had help. So if Mxy was scared it was due to Prime and Annataz and the mindtrip they laid on him. Now do you really feel that Prime could take Mxy in a forum fight here and without the element of surprise and Annataz to aid him? Make your move otherwise concede.

Thanos could have stolen Mxy's powers with prep and Prime not only had onesided prep he had help.

Again where did prime go when the explosion went off? It seems much more likely that the time trapper saved him but it really hasnt been proven either way. But imo the time trapper way makes more sense to me anyways.

A universal exploding blast couldnt destroy a Monitor's shield. I mean a Monitor who can lose to a bunch of well trained top tiers no less. Again if the Monitor;s shield could stop it why not Thanos'?

quanchi112
Dude, Precrisis kryptonians are far beyond Thanos in power and speed. And SBP seems to be the best of them. How in the HELL can you compare Thanos to Superboy prime? He's not even in the same league when it comes to strength. And you want to compare an AMPED SBP to thanos. WHAT THE HELL. I dont want to derail a thread but it was pointed out in another thread that Black Adam actually is comparable to Prime's romp and actually looks better.

Everyone in ww 3 wanted to put Black Adam down while In the Sinestro Corps it was two gigantic armies going at it. So as I see it WW 3 Black Adam looked more impressive as they were all focusing on him while Prime started cheapshotting character after character. There was lots of confusion and it took place so quickly.

Again whadid that 52 Supermen thing even mean? I want to hear more about Monarch defeating 52 Supermen. I may have missed it.

Estacado

He's not one of the baddest cosmic eternals for nothing. What can Monarch do to him? Thanos is wiser, a better physical combatant and fighter, more resourceful, and has much higher durabilty. There is nothing that Monarch can do to keep his suit in tact here.
So when did Thanos beat about 50 herald level characters at a time?
Oh yeah never.......idiot.

fangirl101
I dont want to derail a thread but it was pointed out in another thread that Black Adam actually is comparable to Prime's romp and actually looks better.

Everyone in ww 3 wanted to put Black Adam down while In the Sinestro Corps it was two gigantic armies going at it. So as I see it WW 3 Black Adam looked more impressive as they were all focusing on him while Prime started cheapshotting character after character. There was lots of confusion and it took place so quickly.

Again whadid that 52 Supermen thing even mean? I want to hear more about Monarch defeating 52 Supermen. I may have missed it.

Black Adam had a power up in WW3 and still wasn't comparible to SBP.

Superherovandal
Monarch killed all of the other Captain Atoms easily and defeated the other universe Supes, WW, Batmen, and GL, and Flashes easily

quanchi112
Black Adam had a power up in WW3 and still wasn't comparible to SBP. Yes he did have a powerup but wha he did was more impressive. They were all after him. Whereas in sinestro corps Prime went rogue towards the end and was bfr'd easily. Black Adam had to be depowered to be stopped. They didnt have to take Prime's powers away to beat him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Monarch killed all of the other Captain Atoms easily and defeated the other universe Supes, WW, Batmen, and GL, and Flashes easily He beat featless wonders for the most part.

Deathstroke
Again it seems you totally ignored listing any high end Monitor feats. So are we just ignoring the whole survival of a universe destroying blast and recreating said universe thing?

Avlon
Monarch wouldn't have trouble with the likes of Morg.

Thanos gets stomped.

fangirl101
He beat featless wonders for the most part.

Kinda like thanos when he beat the featless wonder known as the maker.

quanchi112
So are we just ignoring the whole survival of a universe destroying blast and recreating said universe thing? They were getting beat by top tiers. Again on panel in combat they werent impressive at all imo.

quanchi112
Kinda like thanos when he beat the featless wonder known as the maker. If that were his only feat youd have a point. The Maker still had infinite power though. Its still impressive imo.

Dark-Jaxx
They were getting beat by top tiers. Again on panel in combat they werent impressive at all imo. But their shields were apparently.

quanchi112
But their shields were apparently. All it takes is a top tier to give em hell. Prime made Solomon look like a child imo.

They have no impressive combat feats.

Dark-Jaxx
All it takes is a top tier to give em hell. Prime made Solomon look like a child imo.

They have no impressive combat feats. 1. SMP at standard levels is above top tiers.

But they do have impressive shield feats apparently, much moreso than Thanos.

Estacado
If that were his only feat youd have a point. The Maker still had infinite power though. Its still impressive imo.
Everythin Thanos does is impressive for you but nothing else is......fail.

llagrok
Monarch wouldn't have trouble with the 51 Morg.

Thanos gets stomped.

Fixed cool

Juntai
Monarch wins.

Deathstroke
They were getting beat by top tiers. Again on panel in combat they werent impressive at all imo.
Well I guess it's a good thing they aren't even in this fight then.

Monarch wins.

quanchi112
1. SMP at standard levels is above top tiers.

But they do have impressive shield feats apparently, much moreso than Thanos. Yes Prime is above a top tier. But it seems Monitors are not.

This isnt about a Monitors shield vs Thanos shield. Its about Thanos vs Monarch. All he has to do is destroy the armor imo. He could teleport away for a few seconds and return with the win.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Everythin Thanos does is impressive for you but nothing else is......fail. Monarch is impressive but the amnner in which it takes to defeat him is kinda simple if you ask me. I feel Thanos is strong enough to get the job done.

quanchi112
Well I guess it's a good thing they aren't even in this fight then.

Monarch wins. I still fail to see one good reason why he wins. I have given my reasoning but have yet to hear how Monarch wins this thread. Care to tell me?

Deathstroke
I still fail to see one good reason why he wins. I have given my reasoning but have yet to hear how Monarch wins this thread. Care to tell me?
He's basically one shotted everyone he's ever fought with the exception of Superman Prime. He can casually blow up continents. Energy attacks have very little effect on him. But the part that really does Thanos in is that Monarch can fly and he can't. So how is he going to get ahold of him and rip his suit open? Answer: He won't, because he'll be too busy getting shot in the face with blasts like this.
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8003/25pa5.jpg

Estacado
Edit.

TricksterPriest
Yes Prime is above a top tier. But it seems Monitors are not.

This isnt about a Monitors shield vs Thanos shield. Its about Thanos vs Monarch. All he has to do is destroy the armor imo. He could teleport away for a few seconds and return with the win.

smile

Ok wiseguy, how far can he teleport? erm When Prime ripped it open, it destroyed the universe. Can Thanos teleport across dimensions? Or thru time? Because there's no distance he can cover that will let him escape a universal blast.

Look dumbass, take the Thanos-beer-goggles off for a second. UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION. It doesn't matter how much you disrespect someone, that's power of a magnitude Thanos has never wielded on his own. Even if the Monitors are inconsistent and poorly written, it's still a universal explosion that Monitor 51's shields took.

When in Thanos's entire career, on his own, has he ever been hit with a power of that magnitude? UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION. Read it until the words sear into your pea-sized brain. Because you can say anything you wish, but you can't take away the fact that it was a UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juk3n
Narch takes this

quanchi112
He's basically one shotted everyone he's ever fought with the exception of Superman Prime. He can casually blow up continents. Energy attacks have very little effect on him. But the part that really does Thanos in is that Monarch can fly and he can't. So how is he going to get ahold of him and rip his suit open? Answer: He won't, because he'll be too busy getting shot in the face with blasts like this.
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8003/25pa5.jpg Thanos has survived the destruction of a planet in battle. He has survived and taken the Surfer's blasts like it was water to the face. Surfer also can destroy a planet not just a continent. Planets impress me not continents.

Thanos can teleport and levitate. Monarch can blast him but it would take a long time to wear down the mad titan. We he gets within close proximity he wins. Easily imo.

Oh Monarch didnt oneshot every top tier he faced. Thanos has beaten the Surfer easily and he has feats while most of these top tiers were featless.

quanchi112
Edit

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok wiseguy, how far can he teleport? erm When Prime ripped it open, it destroyed the universe. Can Thanos teleport across dimensions? Or thru time? Because there's no distance he can cover that will let him escape a universal blast.

Look dumbass, take the Thanos-beer-goggles off for a second. UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION. It doesn't matter how much you disrespect someone, that's power of a magnitude Thanos has never wielded on his own. Even if the Monitors are inconsistent and poorly written, it's still a universal explosion that Monitor 51's shields took.

When in Thanos's entire career, on his own, has he ever been hit with a power of that magnitude? UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION. Read it until the words sear into your pea-sized brain. Because you can say anything you wish, but you can't take away the fact that it was a UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok in the first scan he teleports everything including a house,a tree,etc. to battle Omega. His shielding is good enough to hold off blasts from Omega for quite some time. Omega was also stated as more powerful than Galactus by two characters on panel . Thats powerful yet Thanos shields are durable enough to survive for quite some time.

Here Thanos puts up three of his personal shields when taking the brunt of an Omega assault. He survives and says it woul dtake a few more minutes to finish him off. More than proving imo that his tech is good enough to survive the blast if he doesnt teleport away in time and actually gets hit by it.

Lastly he teleports everything away and the tree and everything he took away are safely returned to their original place and repaired. He is damn good.

Thanos imo could easily teleport away if not survive thru his own shields.

Again its speculated that Prime survived the blast on his own. The Monitors shield didnt even look like it was weakened. Thanos easily survives imo due to teleportation or thru his own shields.

My photobucket is freezing right now. Ill put up the right scans on another post if it continues to malfunction before the time limit to edit is up.

My firefox is messed up Ill put the scans up below.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/10-6.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/30-3.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/36.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Okay how in the fvck does Thanos win easily by getting close to Monarch? Monarch brawled with an amped SMP, yet Thanos will dominate Monarch physically? That's bullshit.

quanchi112
Okay how in the fvck does Thanos win easily by getting close to Monarch? Monarch brawled with an amped SMP, yet Thanos will dominate Monarch physically? That's bullshit. Thanos can take his blasts. Prime tore off his armor after his powerup ran out. Thanos easily tears his armor off for the win imo. Thanos can teleport entire houses,trees and repair them thru teleportation. His tech is very precise and awesome. He gets the win.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos can take his blasts. Prime tore off his armor after his powerup ran out. Thanos easily tears his armor off for the win imo. Thanos can teleport entire houses,trees and repair them thru teleportation. His tech is very precise and awesome. He gets the win. You would have something like a point if it were not for the fact that SMP at base levels is stronger than Thanos. And if Thanos got close, what would stop the faster and stronger Monarch from beating Thanos' ass?

quanchi112
You would have something like a point if it were not for the fact that SMP at base levels is stronger than Thanos. And if Thanos got close, what would stop the faster and stronger Monarch from beating Thanos' ass? Prove Monarch is stronger. Prove Prime is stronger.

Thanos has beat the Surfer's ass who is much faster and also beat the Fallen One's ass while zipping all over the place. Thanos easily tears open his armor imo. Monarch cant defeat Thanos in time. His durability is way up there. Thanos gets the w. smile

Dark-Jaxx
Prove Monarch is stronger. Prove Prime is stronger.

Thanos has beat the Surfer's ass who is much faster and also beat the Fallen One's ass while zipping all over the place. Thanos easily tears open his armor imo. Monarch cant defeat Thanos in time. His durability is way up there. Thanos gets the w. smile Prime moves entire planets throughout the Universe at high-speeds

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh2.jpg

Prove Thanos is stronger than that. smile

Surfer is weak, weak, weak compared to Monarch and SMP.

quanchi112
Prime moves entire planets throughout the Universe at high-speeds

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh2.jpg

Prove Thanos is stronger than that. smile

Surfer is weak, weak, weak compared to Monarch and SMP. Oh know.

Ok. Ill help you out here.

Pick up a rock. now pick it up and try to destroy it under your own power. Whats harder? I bet you can pick it up easily and move it but I bet you cant destroy it under your own power.

So with that being said its harder to destroy a planet than move one. Terrax has destroyed a planet making that feat imo more impressive than moving planets by far. So has the Surfer and Thanos rapes him easily.

Thanos has hung in there with Thor with the power gem amping himself way past normal levels. That is more impressive than darting around planets. The Guardian also showed that Prime couldnt break free from his grip. Showing Prime can be overpowered imo. stick out tongue

lannfear
Exactly how much control did thor have over the power gem?....always thought it was considered minimal at best......

big grin

Deathstroke
Thanos has survived the destruction of a planet in battle. He has survived and taken the Surfer's blasts like it was water to the face. Surfer also can destroy a planet not just a continent. Planets impress me not continents. From what I gathered destroying universes didn't even impress you.
Thanos can teleport and levitate. Monarch can blast him but it would take a long time to wear down the mad titan. We he gets within close proximity he wins. Easily imo. So Monarch is just going to stand there as Thanos slowly levitates towards him? Doubtful. Oh and Monarch can teleport as well.

Deathstroke

Pick up a rock. now pick it up and try to destroy it under your own power. Whats harder? I bet you can pick it up easily and move it but I bet you cant destroy it under your own power.
This would be a good point if Prime hadn't destroyed a planet....but he did....so it's not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lannfear
Exactly how much control did thor have over the power gem?....always thought it was considered minimal at best......

big grin Powerful enough to defeat Strange,Surfer ,and the watch at once but not powerful enough to overcome Thanos.

He was getting stronger subconsciously when he was trapped in pure force.

quanchi112
From what I gathered destroying universes didn't even impress you.
So Monarch is just going to stand there as Thanos slowly levitates towards him? Doubtful. Oh and Monarch can teleport as well. So when did Monarch run from a character and try to avoid him. He is so brash and arrogant that he wouldnt even try to keep a distance between Thanos and himself. Thanos can teleport anyways but Monarch was mocking Prime up until the time he lost. smile

Well so far people are claiming Prime and this shield survived the blast easily. Nothing I dont believe a Thanos shield couldnt also survive imo.

quanchi112
This would be a good point if Prime hadn't destroyed a planet....but he did....so it's not. Scans?

All you have proven imo is that he can do what Terrax can accomplish imo.

Deathstroke
Scans? http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9450/racerxctic24p18mq1.jpg http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9033/racerxctic24p19za0.jpg http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9582/racerxctic24p20gj9.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Oh know.

Ok. Ill help you out here.

So with that being said its harder to destroy a planet than move one. Terrax has destroyed a planet making that feat imo more impressive than moving planets by far. So has the Surfer and Thanos rapes him easily.

Thanos has hung in there with Thor with the power gem amping himself way past normal levels. That is more impressive than darting around planets. The Guardian also showed that Prime couldnt break free from his grip. Showing Prime can be overpowered imo. stick out tongue 1. SMP destroyed planets even at base levels by pushing them into each other. And that shows strength far beyond what Thanos has, which was my point.

2. Not really, it depends on how you do it. With a blast or whatever, destroying a planet can be quite easy. But Surfer will never physically move a planet.

3. Did you read Sinestro Corps. War? SMP had the Guardian in HIS grip, the Guardian could not break free from SMP's. The Guardian did not grab SMP.

quanchi112
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9450/racerxctic24p18mq1.jpg http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9033/racerxctic24p19za0.jpg http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9582/racerxctic24p20gj9.jpg LOL. Thats with the guardian powerup sport.

Any other scans at his base levels?

quanchi112
1. SMP destroyed planets even at base levels by pushing them into each other. And that shows strength far beyond what Thanos has, which was my point.

2. Not really, it depends on how you do it. With a blast or whatever, destroying a planet can be quite easy. But Surfer will never physically move a planet.

3. Did you read Sinestro Corps. War? SMP had the Guardian in HIS grip, the Guardian could not break free from SMP's. The Guardian did not grab SMP. Yes he didnt destroy them under his base power but by hurling them into something else. Thanos has deal with beings such as Thor with the power gem amping him to ridiculous levels. I fail to see anything impressive here imo.

Again destroying something is harder than moving something. Surfer can amp his strength. Now I do realize that Prime is stronger than the Surfer but so is Thanos by a mile. Thanos beats this planet wrecker easily on panel. Its arguable whether or not Prime could even accomplish defeating the Surfer imo.

The Guardian didnt want Prime to break free. Again read the scan because you obviously havent otherwise you would know Prime screams for help here. Read his words. Prime looks awfully scared.

Somebody Help Me. laughing out loud

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/GL036.jpg

Avlon
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/10-6.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/30-3.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/36.jpg

Thanos was nearly 1 shotted from a blast that was barely larger than the foundation of a building. That's weak imo. He'll have trouble with WWH who shakes part of continents with footsteps. Sentry and WWH are stronger imo.

Monarch casually destroyed a continent. He'll kill Thanos imo.

The Great Galen
Yes he didnt destroy them under his base power but by hurling them into something else. Thanos has deal with beings such as Thor with the power gem amping him to ridiculous levels. I fail to see anything impressive here imo.

Again destroying something is harder than moving something. Surfer can amp his strength. Now I do realize that Prime is stronger than the Surfer but so is Thanos by a mile. Thanos beats this planet wrecker easily on panel. Its arguable whether or not Prime could even accomplish defeating the Surfer imo.

The Guardian didnt want Prime to break free. Again read the scan because you obviously havent otherwise you would know Prime screams for help here. Read his words. Prime looks awfully scared.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/GL036.jpg

Wait a ****ing second lol, did u just say u dont think prime could beat SS.....plz tell me im reading that outta context or that u just made a typo?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Wait a ****ing second lol, did u just say u dont think prime could beat SS.....plz tell me im reading that outta context or that u just made a typo? Did you read what I wrote. I said its arguable because Prime has a weakness that the Surfer can exploit. I for one think Prime would beat the Surfer but it hasnt happened. One thing I know for sure is Thanos rapes him and easily. I dont think Prime would beat him as easily or as quickly as the mighty Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos was nearly 1 shotted from a blast that was barely larger than the foundation of a building. That's weak imo. He'll have trouble with WWH who shakes part of continents with footsteps. Sentry and WWH are stronger imo.

Monarch casually destroyed a continent. He'll kill Thanos imo. Ok first thing is first. Youd have a point if that blast didnt catch him of guard. Maker has more than enough power to destroy a planet. Its childs play imo. Thanos easily defeated the Maker next time they met with his guard up. I bet if someone hits you when you arent expecting it that it will do more damage than when you are. Again most of your post is ignorance imo as you really dont seem to have an understanding of Thanos and his feats in general imo.

Again Surfer can easily destroy a planet yet he falls easily before Thanos,etc.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/IronManv1055-11-1.jpg

Thanos at his weakest and he came out on top with this planetary explosion>>>>>>continent/

Symmetric Chaos
Ok first thing is first. Youd have a point if that blast didnt catch him of guard.

He had three personal forcefields up ahead of time and was wearing armor. It still hurt him. He had spent all sorts of time planning for that encounter with Omega.

Maker has more than enough power to destroy a planet. Its childs play imo. Thanos easily defeated the Maker next time they met with his guard up.

She never used that against Thanos. He beat her with TP by taking advantage of her mental instability.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/IronManv1055-11-1.jpg

Thanos at his weakest and he came out on top with this planetary explosion>>>>>>continent/

I don't see Thanos in those scans.

Estacado
Also Maker has no feats at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He had three personal forcefields up ahead of time and was wearing armor. It still hurt him. He had spent all sorts of time planning for that encounter with Omega.

She never used that against Thanos. He beat her with TP by taking advantage of her mental instability.

I don't see Thanos in those scans. Ok where to begin. His personal fields are his personal tech. So they are fair play as far as I am concerned.

Omega who was stated on panel as dwarfing Galactus power. It took him several minutes to wade through his fields. Thanos survives this blast easily as a Monitor shield easily did as well.

He took her blasts and hurt her physically first. Then he raped the mind.

Thanos is the guy standing while Drax is on his back. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Also Maker has no feats at all. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-12-1.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Ok where to begin. His personal fields are his personal tech. So they are fair play as far as I am concerned.

Nothing says that they're constantly up and the fact that Thanos makes a point of noting that he had put them up implies they're not a standard part of his arsenal.

Omega who was stated on panel as dwarfing Galactus power. It took him several minutes to wade through his fields. Thanos survives this blast easily as a Monitor shield easily did as well.

The blast was only building sized. I don't deny that with the time Thanos had spent preping for the fight he could take a blast from Galactus or such but that clearly wasn't the limit of Omega's power.

He took her blasts and hurt her physically first. Then he raped the mind.

Exactly. He couldn't beat her in a physical contest so he mindraped her instead.

Thanos is the guy standing while Drax is on his back. stick out tongue

They're clearly not on an exploded planet in that scene.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-12-1.jpg

Hearsay. That feat is completely off panel and unless you accept SquirrelGirl you can't use it without applying a double standard.

Estacado

And Sentry stalemated Galactus.......

Fail.

fangirl101
1. SMP destroyed planets even at base levels by pushing them into each other. And that shows strength far beyond what Thanos has, which was my point.

3. Did you read Sinestro Corps. War? SMP had the Guardian in HIS grip, the Guardian could not break free from SMP's. The Guardian did not grab SMP.

Nah. SBP and The guardian had each other in each others grips. SBP couldn't break free of the gaurdian's grip either. which is fine since gaurdians are teh uber.

quanchi112
Nothing says that they're constantly up and the fact that Thanos makes a point of noting that he had put them up implies they're not a standard part of his arsenal.

The blast was only building sized. I don't deny that with the time Thanos had spent preping for the fight he could take a blast from Galactus or such but that clearly wasn't the limit of Omega's power.

Exactly. He couldn't beat her in a physical contest so he mindraped her instead.

They're clearly not on an exploded planet in that scene.

Hearsay. That feat is completely off panel and unless you accept SquirrelGirl you can't use it without applying a double standard. He used them in combat. Prove they werent. The burden of proof is on you as I have him on panel using these shields in combat.

Again Omega who was trying to blast through the field couldnt do it immediately. His power is stated on panel by 2 characters as greater than Galactus. He is surviving the universal blast as did the Monitor's shield.

He hurt her. He had her on her knees. He didnt want her killed. Context. Not that he couldnt but if he killed her it would release her godly essence. Did you read the arc at all?

Its a planetary explosion and he survived it easily. Making it more than a mere laughable continent.

Prove it didnt happen. You do realize she is a reality warper. And prove sg's defeat of Thanos is canon. Tell me what happened as I believe anything could have happened as its off panel.

quanchi112
And Sentry stalemated Galactus.......

Fail. How is that the same thing?

She is a reality warper. And you are comparing this feat to sentry stalemating Galactus. You serious?

quanchi112
Nah. SBP and The guardian had each other in each others grips. SBP couldn't break free of the gaurdian's grip either. which is fine since gaurdians are teh uber. Feel free to post some uber guardian feats.

Symmetric Chaos
He used them in combat. Prove they werent. The burden of proof is on you as I have him on panel using these shields in combat.

Asking someone to prove a negative is a logical fallacy. The burden of proof is on the person who makes the positive claim. Get cracking.

Its a planetary explosion and he survived it easily. Making it more than a mere laughable continent.

It doesn't seem like he was on the exploding planet at all. Drax is on the planet -> it explodes -> Thanos finds him later on.

Prove it didnt happen. You do realize she is a reality warper. And prove sg's defeat of Thanos is canon. Tell me what happened as I believe anything could have happened as its off panel.

Asking someone to prove a negative is a logical fallacy. The burden of proof is on the person who makes the positive claim. Get cracking.

How is that the same thing?

She is a reality warper. And you are comparing this feat to sentry stalemating Galactus. You serious?

Both are nothing but claims by another character. No evidence of the feat exists on panel.

fangirl101
Feel free to post some uber guardian feats.

You mean besides shielding earth from the life force of the gaurdian. Which was a power that dwarfed Superboy primes own. The same power that allowed SBP to literally punch thru to the fifth and grab mxy? A classic rogue gaurdian bitched hal jordan with great ease. The guardians created the alpha gaurdians, who are superior to the GL's. A guardian actually survived the anti matter touch with only burns.

quanchi112
You mean besides shielding earth from the life force of the gaurdian. Which was a power that dwarfed Superboy primes own. The same power that allowed SBP to literally punch thru to the fifth and grab mxy? A classic rogue gaurdian bitched hal jordan with great ease. The guardians created the alpha gaurdians, who are superior to the GL's. A guardian actually survived the anti matter touch with only burns. Is that all you have?

Again a guardian bfr'd Prime which hardly qualifies as surpassing his own power. If the guardian would have defeated him then imo you would have something. But he simply died bfring him and miscalculated.

Prime caught Mxy unaware,had help depowering him,and was powerful before the powerup. So of course him gaining this powerup would make him a lot more powerful.

Hal Jordan is just a top tier. I think prime could best him as well. So again I think its safe to say I am not impressed with the evidnce thayou have brought forth imo.

quanchi112

It doesn't seem like he was on the exploding planet at all. Drax is on the planet -> it explodes -> Thanos finds him later on.

Both are nothing but claims by another character. No evidence of the feat exists on panel. If someone demonstrates the power to call upon shielding on panel we take it as is unless you can prove it isnt his standard tech.

A planetary explosion. More than a continent was destroyed as proven on panel. This was Thanos at his weakest and he was fine. I dont know exactly how much of the planet was destroyed but it seems that it was much more than a continent imo.

I proved it by my scan. You can continue to be difficult and say it didnt happen but the scan clearly proved it did. Unless you can prove that the statements made this character was a lie its been proven that it happened.

fangirl101
Is that all you have?

Again a guardian bfr'd Prime which hardly qualifies as surpassing his own power. If the guardian would have defeated him then imo you would have something. But he simply died bfring him and miscalculated.

Prime caught Mxy unaware,had help depowering him,and was powerful before the powerup. So of course him gaining this powerup would make him a lot more powerful.

Hal Jordan is just a top tier. I think prime could best him as well. So again I think its safe to say I am not impressed with the evidnce thayou have brought forth imo.
It took the infinite power of the speed force to bfr prime before. So you tell me, who else could bfr prime? And you forget the guardian's grib was so strong that prime in fear couldn't break free. So um yeah, the gaurdian was more powerful. And It just amazes me how when you try to demean mxy, you use prime as the example. But when you try to demean prime, you use the circumstances of how prime caught mxy. you are so very irksome. I mean REALLY REALLY. And prime didn't have the power to get to mxy before the power up. hell, mxy and monarch comment on the amp. Hal jordan isn't just a top tier. He's at the top of the heap along with Superman. And Prime broke hal's arm. A gaurdian never let hal even get a shot fired off. By infinitely stretching hal's arm at faster than light speeds. do you understand what that means? of course you don't. let me explain it. the gaurdian showed extreme reality or matter manipulation powers. Being able to infinitely stretch hal's arm. And then he did it at faster than light speeds and reactions. to beat the beam itself. As far as you not being impressed, Who the hell cares. nothing impresses you but the size of thanos's jewels.

Estacado
Then Sentry also stalemated Galactus....unless you call Spider-Man a liar.....

Symmetric Chaos
If someone demonstrates the power to call upon shielding on panel we take it as is unless you can prove it isnt his standard tech.

He had time to prep and acquire the shields specifically for the fight. You have to prove the positive statement that he usually has access to them.

A planetary explosion. More than a continent was destroyed as proven on panel. This was Thanos at his weakest and he was fine. I dont know exactly how much of the planet was destroyed but it seems that it was much more than a continent imo.

You seem to be missing the point. It doesn't even seem that Thanos was on the planet at all.

I proved it by my scan. You can continue to be difficult and say it didnt happen but the scan clearly proved it did. Unless you can prove that the statements made this character was a lie its been proven that it happened.

Your scan proved that someone thinks she does. He doesn't have to be lying he could simply have been lied to or fooled. Unless you have a scan showing Maker using a planet busting power you have nothing, it's no different from any other off panel hearsay.

quanchi112
Then Sentry also stalemated Galactus....unless you call Spider-Man a liar..... Two different things entirely. She simply shut down them with her reality warping powers. But we dont know how hungry Galactus was,etc. Maker didnt defeat a character she simply used her reality warping powers.
It took the infinite power of the speed force to bfr prime before. So you tell me, who else could bfr prime? And you forget the guardian's grib was so strong that prime in fear couldn't break free. So um yeah, the gaurdian was more powerful. And It just amazes me how when you try to demean mxy, you use prime as the example. But when you try to demean prime, you use the circumstances of how prime caught mxy. you are so very irksome. I mean REALLY REALLY. And prime didn't have the power to get to mxy before the power up. hell, mxy and monarch comment on the amp. Hal jordan isn't just a top tier. He's at the top of the heap along with Superman. And Prime broke hal's arm. A gaurdian never let hal even get a shot fired off. By infinitely stretching hal's arm at faster than light speeds. do you understand what that means? of course you don't. let me explain it. the gaurdian showed extreme reality or matter manipulation powers. Being able to infinitely stretch hal's arm. And then he did it at faster than light speeds and reactions. to beat the beam itself. As far as you not being impressed, Who the hell cares. nothing impresses you but the size of thanos's jewels. Again Prime has been bfr'd twice. The Guardian simply rid this uniervse of him but set him loose into the multiverse more powerful than he had been before while at the same time killing himself to only further power him up moreso.

I disagree. I feel that Prime did have the power to get him beforehand. Now whether or not he could have broken into the fifth dimension without his powerup is still up in the air but he still needed Annataz and him offguard to accomplish this anways.

If Hal Jordan isnt a top tier what is he? Again he may be a powerful or formidable top tier but that doesnt mean he is at Monarch's,Thanos',or Prime's level so as far as I am concerned breaking his arm isnt that impressive imo.

I am simply giving you my opinion on these matters. Take it or leave it.

He had time to prep and acquire the shields specifically for the fight. You have to prove the positive statement that he usually has access to them.

You seem to be missing the point. It doesn't even seem that Thanos was on the planet at all.

Your scan proved that someone thinks she does. He doesn't have to be lying he could simply have been lied to or fooled. Unless you have a scan showing Maker using a planet busting power you have nothing, it's no different from any other off panel hearsay. So any time a character has prep time what they do in battle doesnt count? Huh? Thanos has put up his shielding before and has access to that and teleportation it seems when he has his standard tech so how can you not count this? It seems you are trying really hard to take away something from Thanos here imo.

It was explained that a planetary explosion weakned Drax and made Thanos the victor during their battle.

She is a reality warper and has infinite power. I have a scan that says she has infinite power at the beginning of the book when they the writers are getting everyone caught up to speed. Prove he was incorrect in his assumption that she shut it down.

Symmetric Chaos
So any time a character has prep time what they do in battle doesnt count? Huh? Thanos has put up his shielding before and has access to that and teleportation it seems when he has his standard tech so how can you not count this?

Do you have scan proving he usually has access to three separate personal forcefields? If not you have to assume that he specifically got more shielding because he knew about the fight.

It was explained that a planetary explosion weakned Drax and made Thanos the victor during their battle.

Their fight blew up the planet then?

She is a reality warper and has infinite power.

Prove it on panel with something other than hearsay. If your claim is true it shouldn't be that hard.

Prove he was incorrect in his assumption that she shut it down.

Prove the positive assertion that he is correct.

The Great Galen
Did you read what I wrote. I said its arguable because Prime has a weakness that the Surfer can exploit. I for one think Prime would beat the Surfer but it hasnt happened. One thing I know for sure is Thanos rapes him and easily. I dont think Prime would beat him as easily or as quickly as the mighty Thanos.

Even inspite of prime being physically stronger,faster and vastly more durable then Norin what kind of weakness is there to exploit....is SS going to even be able to react fast enough th exploit this phantom weakness ur claiming. If anything prime would beat SS in as easy a fashion as Thanos and perhaps even quicker, taking his speed and physical strength into account especially with the guardian upgrade there is nothing SS could do to even make it debatatble.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes he didnt destroy them under his base power but by hurling them into something else. Thanos has deal with beings such as Thor with the power gem amping him to ridiculous levels. I fail to see anything impressive here imo.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/GL036.jpg 1. So he didn't destroy them under his base power now? He destroyed two at once actually, and in the process shifted Oa from the center of the universe. Thor with PG has no strength feats that equal that either, sooooooo.

2. No it isn't, not if you can do it with pure physical strength and the other person did it through easier means such as energy blasts. Surfer can't even amp his strength to Thanos level let alone SMP's. It's not arguable at all, SMP could rip SS in half.

3. Yeah, but the Guardian did not hold him down or overpower him like you are trying to lead people to believe. Last comic scan SMP was physically dominating the Guardian. The Guardian was already in the process of exploding on SMP, he had no time to move.

quanchi112
Do you have scan proving he usually has access to three separate personal forcefields? If not you have to assume that he specifically got more shielding because he knew about the fight.

Their fight blew up the planet then?

Prove it on panel with something other than hearsay. If your claim is true it shouldn't be that hard.

Prove the positive assertion that he is correct. I dont have to assume anything like that. I assume he can use multiple shielding when he wants to. He needed it and used it. The multiple shielding bought him enough time to accomplish his goal here.

From the picture it looks like at least half of the planet was blown up as a result of their battle. Making it more impressive than a continental destroying blast imo.

It was stated on panel. If we go with your statements then we believe nothing unless we see it happen on panel. So the burden of proof falls on you to prove he was incorrect in his assessment of the situation.

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Even inspite of prime being physically stronger,faster and vastly more durable then Norin what kind of weakness is there to exploit....is SS going to even be able to react fast enough th exploit this phantom weakness ur claiming. If anything prime would beat SS in as easy a fashion as Thanos and perhaps even quicker, taking his speed and physical strength into account especially with the guardian upgrade there is nothing SS could do to even make it debatatble. I dont think its proven that Prime is faster. The Surfer can go just as fast as the speed of light if not faster. Red solar energy affects him. It took Prime some time to beat on Ion as well and he is nothing special imo. Surfer by feats>>>>>Ion by feats. So I think this will be a prolonged battle and one in which the Surfer could win due to Prime's red solar energy weakness.

Thanos beats Surfer very quickly but it takes Prime time and even after Ion was affected by his daxamite weakness he still recovered and wasnt beaten as quickly as Thanos beats the Surfer. Also Thanos doesnt have any weaknesses like Prime has that the Surfer can exploit.

With the guardian upgrade it isnt close but this should be prime at his base vs Surfer at his base. Why give Prime a powerup and not the Surfer?Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. So he didn't destroy them under his base power now? He destroyed two at once actually, and in the process shifted Oa from the center of the universe. Thor with PG has no strength feats that equal that either, sooooooo.

2. No it isn't, not if you can do it with pure physical strength and the other person did it through easier means such as energy blasts. Surfer can't even amp his strength to Thanos level let alone SMP's. It's not arguable at all, SMP could rip SS in half.

3. Yeah, but the Guardian did not hold him down or overpower him like you are trying to lead people to believe. Last comic scan SMP was physically dominating the Guardian. The Guardian was already in the process of exploding on SMP, he had no time to move. Thor before he got the power gem beat the Surfer. With the power gem he crushed the Surfer,the Watch,and Strange. Thor doesnt have to destroy a planet to prove he is powerful because he destroyed a planet destroyer by himself before he even got the power gem.

When has Prime ripped anyone comparable to the Surfer in half? It took him time to beat Ion who was a rookie in every sense of the word.

The guardian prevented him from escaping which he wanted to escape this situation. You claimed that Prime didnt let go of the guardian and I enlightened you with a scan showing you him scream for help like a newborn child. One guardian bfr'd him easily and he could do nothing to avoid it.

Symmetric Chaos
I dont have to assume anything like that. I assume he can use multiple shielding when he wants to. He needed it and used it. The multiple shielding bought him enough time to accomplish his goal here.

So your entire argument is to assume whatever makes it so that Thanos is likely to win? Good to know.

From the picture it looks like at least half of the planet was blown up as a result of their battle. Making it more impressive than a continental destroying blast imo.

Drax contributed to some of the damage and it seems like they must have been really going at it. Monarch destroyed the continent with hardly any effort at all. Thanos can't replicate that sort of power.

It was stated on panel. If we go with your statements then we believe nothing unless we see it happen on panel.

Usually the best policy and the one typically followed.

So the burden of proof falls on you to prove he was incorrect in his assessment of the situation.

Again, you cannot ask someone to prove a negative.

quanchi112
So your entire argument is to assume whatever makes it so that Thanos is likely to win? Good to know.

Drax contributed to some of the damage and it seems like they must have been really going at it. Monarch destroyed the continent with hardly any effort at all. Thanos can't replicate that sort of power.

Usually the best policy and the one typically followed.

Again, you cannot ask someone to prove a negative. He used it in combat. If I were to say he can use as much shielding as possible then youd have a point. But I am only using what has happened on panel. I dont make things up.

I fyou really think continent destroying power can beat Thanos then you must be ignoring his battle with Odin,Tyrant,his stomp of Surfer,his battle with power gem Thor,etc. to prove your case. Just because you can destroy a planet that doesnt mean you can beat someone who hasnt destroyed one on panel to this point. Sentry beating Drax and Thanos beating the Surfer are prime examples.

No we must use common sense and think logically imo. Maker had the power to do the said feat and we must take this statement as factual because it happened and the security was shut down. tell me what really happened then. If you have no theory or cant explain what happened then we go by the statement on panel.

The Great Galen
I dont think its proven that Prime is faster. The Surfer can go just as fast as the speed of light if not faster. Red solar energy affects him. It took Prime some time to beat on Ion as well and he is nothing special imo. Surfer by feats>>>>>Ion by feats. So I think this will be a prolonged battle and one in which the Surfer could win due to Prime's red solar energy weakness.

Thanos beats Surfer very quickly but it takes Prime time and even after Ion was affected by his daxamite weakness he still recovered and wasnt beaten as quickly as Thanos beats the Surfer. Also Thanos doesnt have any weaknesses like Prime has that the Surfer can exploit.

With the guardian upgrade it isnt close but this should be prime at his base vs Surfer at his base. Why give Prime a powerup and not the Surfer? Thor before he got the power gem beat the Surfer. With the power gem he crushed the Surfer,the Watch,and Strange. Thor doesnt have to destroy a planet to prove he is powerful because he destroyed a planet destroyer by himself before he even got the power gem.

When has Prime ripped anyone comparable to the Surfer in half? It took him time to beat Ion who was a rookie in every sense of the word.

It's not a debatable point dude, prime speedblitz 3 flashes in close quarters and traversed accross the universe moving planets so quickly they appear to materialize instantly. Not to mention he routinly smacks hords of top tiers on a consistent basis with very little effort...ur assertion that SS could even stand with him is a device to demean primes power. At his base without the guardian amp he would rip SS in half no questions asked...he already has whooped on the entire JL so wat makes u think SS would even different unless ur implying SS>>>>all JL. That was before the amp and besides ur point is lost anyways, Thanos is nowhere near SS's level of speed yet he constantly defeats him...its funny how u just set that up. Red sun bolts...plz wat makes u think he would even get a second to do anything.

Deathstroke
LOL. Thats with the guardian powerup sport.

Any other scans at his base levels?
I never said he wasn't amped, bud. I was merely posting scans of Superman Prime destroying a planet.

Do you think Prime at his base levels couldn't fly through a planet like he did? Just out of curiousity...

Dark-Jaxx
Thor before he got the power gem beat the Surfer. With the power gem he crushed the Surfer,the Watch,and Strange. Thor doesnt have to destroy a planet to prove he is powerful because he destroyed a planet destroyer by himself before he even got the power gem.

The guardian prevented him from escaping which he wanted to escape this situation. You claimed that Prime didnt let go of the guardian and I enlightened you with a scan showing you him scream for help like a newborn child. One guardian bfr'd him easily and he could do nothing to avoid it. 1. And SMP could easily replicate said feat. Beating a planet buster doesn't make you one.

2. Oh please, he toyed with and mocked Ion the entire fight. SMP is physically weaker and less durable than SMP, I'm using logic to assert he can rip him in half.

3. The Guardian blew up and SMP could not get out of the way in time. SMP physically dominated the Guardian, and was doing it easy before that page you posted. One Guardian killed himself to kill SMP and failed, and SMP was not truly BFRed, SMP could of easily returned, he has traveled through dimensions and even time under his own power, and that's at his base level.

Mindset
SMP is physically weaker and less durable than SMP, I'm using logic to assert he can rip him in half.

I agree. wink

fangirl101
1. And SMP could easily replicate said feat. Beating a planet buster doesn't make you one.

2. Oh please, he toyed with and mocked Ion the entire fight. SMP is physically weaker and less durable than SMP, I'm using logic to assert he can rip him in half.

3. The Guardian blew up and SMP could not get out of the way in time. SMP physically dominated the Guardian, and was doing it easy before that page you posted. One Guardian killed himself to kill SMP and failed, and SMP was not truly BFRed, SMP could of easily returned, he has traveled through dimensions and even time under his own power, and that's at his base level.
I disagree. Superboy prime could not break the gaurdian's grip. whether he was using physical strength and power is to be determined. But let's not forget that Kyle says that the guardian's have big bang power. We don't know for sure if the gaurdian was trying to kill sbp or not. All we know is that he accomplished what he set out to do which was remove Sbp from the battle.

Dark-Jaxx
I disagree. Superboy prime could not break the gaurdian's grip. whether he was using physical strength and power is to be determined. But let's not forget that Kyle says that the guardian's have big bang power. We don't know for sure if the gaurdian was trying to kill sbp or not. All we know is that he accomplished what he set out to do which was remove Sbp from the battle. Really? Even though SMP had the Guardian by the throat and was poking friggin holes in his head? SMP would have killed the Guardian regardless.

And the Guardians when discussing the events said,"If he survived, he was warped into the universe," which means it was not the Guardian's intention to simply BFR him.

Also, SMP could have easily gone back if he wanted.

fangirl101
Really? Even though SMP had the Guardian by the throat and was poking friggin holes in his head? SMP would have killed the Guardian regardless.

And the Guardians when discussing the events said,"If he survived, he was warped into the universe," which means it was not the Guardian's intention to simply BFR him.

Also, SMP could have easily gone back if he wanted.
Um no. It's quite obvious that the gaurdian WANTED to be in SBP girp. it's also evident that SBP couldn't break the Guardian's grip. he got scared and was howling out in pain. Who else you know made him that scared AND howl out in that kind of pain. And SBP would not have been able to travel back from a bfr on his own. It took the guardian's power in order for him to traverse the multiverse.

Dark-Jaxx
Um no. It's quite obvious that the gaurdian WANTED to be in SBP girp. it's also evident that SBP couldn't break the Guardian's grip. he got scared and was howling out in pain. Who else you know made him that scared AND howl out in that kind of pain. And SBP would not have been able to travel back from a bfr on his own. It took the guardian's power in order for him to traverse the multiverse. Oh is it now? I guess he wanted to have holes in his forehead too? The Guardian decided to blow himself up after he realised he could never beat SMP. He howled in pain before when they blasted him. The Guardian was physically weaker than SMP, SMP grabbed him and dominated him, and then he blew himself up with SMP unable to move in time. SMP traveled out of the Speed Force and time traveled from it at once, he broke through the Phantom Zone on his own.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>