Two great movie's you've probably never seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
this may seem like a disposable thread but it isn't. These two movie's get such little respect and even less recognition. Back in the early nineties, these two movies were at the top of the sci-fi-horror chain. They were the best back then and they are still amongst the best today. If you havent seen these movie's shame on you .
Friends of KMC, i give you....,

I come in piece and Split second.

I come in piece is about Dolph lundgren who is a cop fighting an alien junkie.
Dont think it gets better than that? Well Split second does. It's about Rutgar hauer fighting a bigass monster. Now go rent these bitches. You can watch i come in piece on you/tube . big grin

I8F92p1ept0

kNQTVY0WQVM

MildPossession
I think I know why I've never seen those... stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
aww, come on, How can you not want to see Split second? I mean..., Rutgar Hauer AND his new partner are both pissed off (that makes two by the way)

kodak
those you-tube videos just made me want to watch "Steele Justice"(1987) and "Jake Speed"(1986).

However im not guna lie, i am a big fan of Dolph.
so if i can find the first one, i'll rent it.

=Tired Hiker=
"I come in peace."

"And you'll go in peaces."

Robtard
Watched "I Come In Peace", decent 80's cheesy sci-fi.

Another 80's Rutger film that is virtually unknown that's decent, "The Blood of Heroes" 1989.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
this may seem like a disposable thread but it isn't. These two movie's get such little respect and even less recognition. Back in the early nineties, these two movies were at the top of the sci-fi-horror chain. They were the best back then and they are still amongst the best today. If you havent seen these movie's shame on you .
Friends of KMC, i give you....,

I come in piece and Split second.

I come in piece is about Dolph lundgren who is a cop fighting an alien junkie.
Dont think it gets better than that? Well Split second does. It's about Rutgar hauer fighting a bigass monster. Now go rent these bitches. You can watch i come in piece on you/tube . big grin

I8F92p1ept0

kNQTVY0WQVM

I Come In Peace was total shiite and the Rutger Hauer movie was so terrible, I could not stand any Rutger Hauer film for a little bit

manorastroman
showdown in little tokyo is the better bad lundgren movie

"hell sucked! we're back!"

Rogue Jedi
The Hollywood Knights, and Wisdom.

Strangelove
when will people stop apostrophizing plurals?

movie's? that's just dumb ermm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by manorastroman
showdown in little tokyo is the better bad lundgren movie

"hell sucked! we're back!"

Even the martial arts moves couldn't save that shiite

WrathfulDwarf
I remember watching "I come in peace" on tv back in the 90s. Haven't had a chance to see it again.

The only decent movie I like from Dolph Ludrgen is Red Scorpion.

Rutgar Hauer always makes great movies. I like Ladyhawk and Blind Justice.

Robtard
Dolph's best is The Punisher, for some reason, I can see that movie over and over and it still entertains, even though it's shit.

Mr Parker
I'll see the Ratgur Hauer movie but I think I'll skip the dolph lungren movie.Cant stand him as an actor.the only movie he was in I liked was the one where he played the villain opposite of Jean Claude Van damn.

MildPossession
I watched a terrible DL movie a few nights ago, The Mechanik, ugh.

Impediment
ragesRemorse, if you want to discuss a movie, then by all means open up a thread for that one movie and we'll all discuss it. However, if you open up a thread for two "unknown" movies, it will cause confusion and, most of all, it will lead to a trend of similar threads that will completely cluster up the forum.

I have to close this so that won't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.