Your Favorite Funny Star Wars Scenes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SimK68
I got a few....

In Ep V: When Han bangs on the Falcon control panel to get it going when it conks out.

In Ep. VI: When the Ewok throws the sling w/ the rock and it hits him! big grin

In Ep. II: When the 3rd monster (Padame's ) eats the Genonode when it gets jolted! big grin

What else? big grin

Dexx
ergh...i bet it wasn't so funny to be eaten by an acklay.
The presumable funny scenes are the ones with jar jar and C3PO - R2D2 related...wich i both don't like too much. The only acceptable ones are indeed han solo - chewbacca related

Ushgarak
These are funny BITS rather than scenes.

In which case "Oh, NOT good..." from Obi-Wan in AOTC has to rate...

Dexx
damn..i hate those kind of obi wayn lines...those little bits make the whole movie superficial.

Ushgarak
Not at all! They are rather dry and droll, I thought.

Dexx
strange..those were the first ones that popped up as extremely bad

Ushgarak
I think that is very strange of YOU to say so. Such humour is far preferable to 3p0's 'comic' antics in the final battle. For example, people in the audienced actually laughed at it. That and his "You'll be the death of me' line.

Dexx
yes..i do tend to separate myself from the audience...so that my opinions are not influenced. c3po is probably among the worst and pointless characters. these kind make you like the Yuuzhang Vong

Ushgarak
Oh yes, I am sure you are VERY superior to the audience, Dexx... gee... surprised the guy behind you can see anything!

Tex
In ROTJ when that big monster thing dies and the fat dude in leather starts to cry!
My absolute fav!

Julie
I dunno....out of those first ones...I'd go with the Akalay scene

Ushgarak
Yeah, that WAS funny...

Julie
What about in ROTJ when Artoo cuts a hole in the net they are all caught up in.

Bad Boy
*annonces on tannoy*

THIS THREAD IS IN THE WRONG FORUM

Captain REX
Bad Boy, I now dub thee Sir States-the-obvious-a-lot! big grin

I agree with Tex. That was kinda funny. I also liked the "Oh, NOT good" line from Ob1 in AOTC. I'm not sure about much else. I haven't seen the OT films in SOOOO long...

Dexx
well...i am pretty tall and like to wear tall hats when going to the movies..so yeah, the guyz behind me can have a hard time.

p.s.: this ideea works...i guess i am superiorevil face

Corran
C3P0 in a New Hope when he thinks he has not stopped the Garbage unit in time is quite funny, in fact most of C3PO's dialogue is amusing.

Mujaffa
Jar Jar does the same thing...too bad his brain was splatted all over the gras...or does he have a brain??? confused

Thomas H
move this shit to the SW section!

Julie
why????....what's wrong with it right where it is?

mah
well, there *are* specific SW sections for SW stuff

Julie
true true....but what's wrong with it there too????Oh well..I like it where it is now too:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.