All Star Superman-Silver Surfer vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
2 agaisnt 1, can they overcome the odds?

Bouboumaster
No

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Endrict Nuul
Reported for spite and Quans trolling/fanboy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Reported for spite and Quans trolling/fanboy. Ok Ill explain how. Thanos mindrapes Superman immediately and then destroys the Surfer.

You cant report me if its my opinion.

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok Ill explain how. Thanos mindrapes Superman immediately and then destroys the Surfer.

http://i5.tinypic.com/7xc6a1s.gif

Val-E-Doosh
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/blatzuck/glamdayman1.gif

Endrict Nuul
Ok Ill explain how. Thanos mindrapes Superman immediately and then destroys the Surfer.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/585/fanboianatomylj2.th.jpg

quanchi112
Again you reported me for posting my opinion. You didnt even ask me how. I gave you one scenario. Its just my opinion.

Board Walker
Psionics have shown no effect on All star superman, same with kryptonite, red solar, has none of his prior weaknesses.

That and hes pretty much neo pre crisis levels.

Galan007
psionics? unknown
kryptonite? useless
red solar radiation? very much effective

Mindset
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh

ahhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007
psionics? unknown
kryptonite? useless
red solar radiation? very much effective

red sun hurt supes? Like when he fought the sun eater?

I THINK NOT

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
ahhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dayman... ahAHHahh!!!
Fighter of the Nightman... ahAHHahh!!!
Champion of the Sun... ahAHHahh!!!
You're the Master of Karate
And Friendship... For Everyone!!!!
Dayman, Dayman... ahAHHahh!!!!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Board Walker

I THINK NOT All-Star Superman did have to wear a suit to protect him when he was fighting a red Solaris. The junior suneater was trying to help him. Remember? It was his pet in the Fortress of Solitude.

Board Walker
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
All-Star Superman did have to wear a suit to protect him when he was fighting a red Solaris. The junior suneater was trying to help him. Remember? It was his pet in the Fortress of Solitude.

ah thats right, then he used his robotic army, I may have forgot that part.

None the less he and his techno army still beat the living red sun, and suit or not he seemed pretty okay.

That was a very sad comic though, his sun eater he raised from the very begining when he opened that void, died.....

Prime#
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh

This thread is spite, Night Man sneaks into Thanos's room, and pins him down with his strong arms

batdude123
Originally posted by Prime#
This thread is spite, Night Man sneaks into Thanos's room, and pins him down with his strong arms

"It felt so wrong, but it's so right!!!"

Prime#
Originally posted by batdude123
"It felt so wrong, but it's so right!!!"

laughing Best comedy show eva.

Back on topic, SS and ASS pwn Thanos and Night Man finishes him off. or Thanos finishes Night Man off. shifty

quanchi112
Psionics have shown no effect on All star superman, same with kryptonite, red solar, has none of his prior weaknesses.

That and hes pretty much neo pre crisis levels. Do you have any scans of psionics failing against all star Supes?

Board Walker
Do you have any scans of psionics failing against all star Supes?

Their have been no showings of psionics working against him, or being used against him.

Aside from this, kryptonians have a natural high resistance to psionics, and on top of this All star superman, is Superman 1 million of the past.

Who has extreme telekenitic power, he was holding a galaxy with it during his weakest levels.

Galan007

I THINK NOT when a/s was on bizarro-world he was rendered completely powerless. why? because a red sun shines over said planet. that's also why he wore a special suit to protect him from solaris' red radiation.

quanchi112

That and hes pretty much neo pre crisis levels.

Their have been no showings of psionics working against him, or being used against him.

Aside from this, kryptonians have a natural high resistance to psionics, and on top of this All star superman, is Superman 1 million of the past.

Who has extreme telekenitic power, he was holding a galaxy with it during his weakest levels. So you kinda lied here. Because you stated that psionics would not work against him then when asked further you conceded well its just a theory of mine.

I stand by my statement. Thanos mindrapes him and rapes the Surfer. He could also incase Supes in energy block for yet another immedaite victory over him.

Darth Creasy
Reported for spite and Quans trolling/fanboy.

confused ...this is really getting sad...reported for polluting my KMC experience by abusing the report button.

Board Walker
So you kinda lied here. Because you stated that psionics would not work against him then when asked further you conceded well its just a theory of mine.

I stand by my statement. Thanos mindrapes him and rapes the Surfer. He could also incase Supes in energy block for yet another immedaite victory over him.

you misunderstand, Supes AS has never shown any weakness to psionics, its like me saying Thanos is weak to cheese.

Secondly its already confirmed As supes is superman 1 million of the past, who was extremely telekinetic.

quanchi112
you misunderstand, Supes AS has never shown any weakness to psionics, its like me saying Thanos is weak to cheese.

Secondly its already confirmed As supes is superman 1 million of the past, who was extremely telekinetic. Well regular Superman has proven susceptible to mind attacks and has been controlled before more than once.

Your cheese argument holds no weight. Since when has cheese hurt anyone at that level. Mind attacks are completely different.

Ok. But that still doesnt prove that a mind attack wouldnt work.

Galan007
you misunderstand, Supes AS has never shown any weakness to psionics, superman 1m was effectively utilizing a psionic-esque attack on a/s, iirc.

Batman-Prime
Well regular Superman has proven susceptible to mind attacks and has been controlled before more than once.

Your cheese argument holds no weight. Since when has cheese hurt anyone at that level. Mind attacks are completely different.

Ok. But that still doesnt prove that a mind attack wouldnt work.

Prove that AS Superman can be defeated by Psionics no expression he the current Superman isn't his counterpart, I don't care about this feats, show me one Psionic who defeats AS Superman no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prove that AS Superman can be defeated by Psionics no expression he the current Superman isn't his counterpart, I don't care about this feats, show me one Psionic who defeats AS Superman no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Prove that Aunt May is vulnerable to disintegration by the Spectre. Show me one Multiversal being that's ever disintegrated her...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by darthgoober
Prove that Aunt May is vulnerable to disintegration by the Spectre. Show me one Multiversal being that's ever disintegrated her...

Quan?

Prove that she isn't o0.....

it's not my way of spamming pointless prove arguments, but I begin to understand why Quanchi does it, cause it's kind of funny laughing

darthgoober
Quan?

Prove that she isn't o0.....

it's not my way of spamming pointless prove arguments, but I begin to understand why Quanchi does it, cause it's kind of funny laughing
That's just it, it's no more possible for you to disprove the baseless claim that Aunt May can't be disintegrated than it is to disprove that Supes is invulnerable to psi attacks. That's why the burden of proof lies on the person who makes a claim for a particular character. We know that Thanos can mind rape powerful foes because he's done it successfully against Drax, Moondragon, and the Maker and was nearly successful against Galactus. So now that it's established as a viable tactic for Thanos to use, you need some evidence that suggest that the tactic won't be successful against AS Supes if you want to contest it's effectiveness.

quanchi112

roll eyes (sarcastic) You cant prove it wont. I said its myopinion that it will work.

The Great Galen
Could Norin not amp AS supes with solar energy?

OneDumbG0
^ That'd probably just kill All-Star Superman even quicker. sad

Galan007
if additional solar energy would really kill a/s faster - then merely walking outdoors with no protection would be a death wish. point being; it's never been established that further solar absorption kills a/s any faster than normal. it seems his cells have a 'max limit' they can absorb. once that limit is reached they just deteriorate at a constant rate.

anyhow, if surfer did amp a/s, all it would do is bring him at his 'height'. nothing more, nothing less.

imo.

OneDumbG0
^ That actually sounds pretty right to me. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ That actually sounds pretty right to me. thumb up bashful

roll eyes (sarcastic) i talked about it above, but here's a scan..

superman 1m effectively utilizes telepathy against a/s:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8565/as1fk9.th.jpg

now the real question is; if superman 1m can do it, does that mean thanos can as well? meh, that's not a debate i care to delve into. you wanted one instance, and i gave you one instance. don't get me wrong i love a/s, but his wanking is occasionally undeserved.

smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.