"Alpha Flight" Amazo vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Amazo w/powers of...

Guardian(Cyborg)
Northstar
Aurora
Sasquatch
Shaman
Snowbird
Puck
Madison Jeffries(w/Box)

vs

Superman Prime(no Guardian Amp)

They fight in space. Who takes it?

TricksterPriest
Prime. He's just too god damn powerful.

CaptainStoic
with Shaman, Snowbird, and Sasquatch's powers alone Prime would be in trouble, but when you add the speed of Aurora and Northstar to this mix I think that even Prime would be overwhelmed, plus he would have a nearly invincible forcefield, and technopathy.

With Snowbirds power alone he would be able to transform into an north american deity, this is surely too much for any one character... without PIS he could conceivably give a high cosmic on Galactus' level a hard time.

carnage52
prime teabags this n00b

CaptainStoic
Any one of the great beasts has the power to destroy a Superman. Add the rest of Alpha Flights power and what do you get?

-K-M-
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime. He's just too god damn powerful.

He's not going to take Tanaraq or especially Neooqtoq thanks to Snowbird's powers.

"Alpha Flight" Amazo most definetly wins

TricksterPriest
Too fast. He'll KO them in the first hit before they even think.

-K-M-
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Too fast. He'll KO them in the first hit before they even think.

KO Elder Gods? Did you see what Neooqtoq just did recently? erm

He is also going to one-shot Tanaraq?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
KO Elder Gods? Did you see what Neooqtoq just did recently? erm

He is also going to one-shot Tanaraq? you make it sound like Amazo will become Tanaraq or Neotoq within the opening seconds of the battle...which he surely won't

neotoq or tanaraq is like saying thor godblasts someone at the start of the fight

anyways, Prime would kill AF Amazo before he could do much of anything

guy222
AF Amazo

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
you make it sound like Amazo will become Tanaraq or Neotoq within the opening seconds of the battle...which he surely won't

neotoq or tanaraq is like saying thor godblasts someone at the start of the fight

He literally could as Snowbird herself has done so on multiple occaions at the start of fights. She even did it in Incredible Hercules recently and Amazo is not the one to hold back any of his powers. Actual comics events > your opinion erm

Plus Amazo could casts spells at the speed of light (thanks to Aurora/Northstar) using time-freeze, instantly hold him in the air, turn all the liquids in his body into crystals, etc, etc. (and oh yes Shaman has done all that before).

darthgoober
Originally posted by Starscream M
you make it sound like Amazo will become Tanaraq or Neotoq within the opening seconds of the battle...which he surely won't

Wait a second, Northstar+Aurora= 2x lightspeed reflexes, what's the fastest blitz Prime ever preformed?

darthgoober
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's not going to take Tanaraq or especially Neooqtoq thanks to Snowbird's powers.

"Alpha Flight" Amazo most definetly wins
I actually wasn't thinking about Amazo using the powers of the Elder Gods when I made this... I mean would he really need their power to win this?

-K-M-
Originally posted by darthgoober
I actually wasn't thinking about Amazo using the powers of the Elder Gods when I made this... I mean would he really need their power to win this?

Properly not with speed and Shaman merged, just throwing another option out there.

Shaman even has items that were so powerful, it said..."and just for a single wretching moment the universe itself seems to blink out of existence, like a soap bubble suddenly impaled on a thorn." which he used to beat an Elder God.

Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait a second, Northstar+Aurora= 2x lightspeed reflexes, what's the fastest blitz Prime ever preformed?

Blized the Flashes, but they wern't moving at lightspeed

Galan007
prime > sentry > collective > AF. evillaugh

BradBalboa
Prime wins big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.