Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
Have you guys seen the preview for Disney's Bolt? I think it looks pretty great. Apparentley they used some new brush stroke on the animation that gives it a softer look, whatever they did it looks great. I think the trailer is pretty funny... thoughts?

Trailer

BruceSkywalker
I'm taking my nephew to see this

Toku King
The only reason I want to see this is for the hamster. That thing is made of awesome and win.

edwinian
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm taking my nephew to see this

Smart move by Disney to release this right around Thanksgiving, seems like a perfect "family" outing movie. Looks like the young ones will enjoy it, yet will have enough jokes that the older crowd will be entertained.

MildPossession
<---- see avatar smile

Hamster is soooooooo adorable in the trailer, like someone mentioned already, I will be seeing it for this little fellow. Cute animals always get me in to see a film.

edwinian
laughing laughing laughing I love how the hamster just rolls around in his ball the entire movie, rather then walking. Pretty creative if you ask me and definitely adds some comedy potential to it.

MildPossession
I just think the hamster's mannerisms are so cute.

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, he's taking the place of the fat kid comic relief, and everyone knows childhood obesity is cute and awesome.

edwinian
Have you all seen the extended clip they realeased of them breaking in to an animal shelter? It has some pretty quick jokes that are funny, sort of pixar-esq in its humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOkiHzkOYY

Toku King
Looks good, actually.

Toku King
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, he's taking the place of the fat kid comic relief

Not really.....

edwinian
Originally posted by Toku King
Not really.....

Agreed- it's a cartoon character, they're not making fun of anyone in reality. Cartoons are meant to be "large" eccentric characters that couldn't be in actual reality. I think they did a great job with the hamster... he's hilarious in the trailer.

FistOfThe North
I wanna see it just because it's disney/pixar, cause they've reigned supereme in the deparment of animated and cgi motion pictures, storywise and visually. Forget dreamworks..

MildPossession
Pixar...? It's Disney, but not the branch Pixar last time I looked.

FistOfThe North
o

well..disney's still good enough for me.

Robtard
Movie was alright, much more for the kiddies; not to much adult themed material/messages, like in other animations.

BruceSkywalker
My nephew liked this a whole lot

SnakeEyes
Don't have much of a desire to see this one.

dadudemon
I saw this.

Good movie, but not great. The hamster, Rhino, is the person who made the movie for me.

The part where he laughs really hard and then says he will go get his ball is soooooooooo friggin' hilarious. I LOVE that part. Then very shortly thereafter, he hyperventilates so much that it fogs his little ball up all the way...I was laughing my ass off at the point. Then he topped it off with a smiley face in his fogged up ball....I lost it at that point.

Scythe
Rhino fetches a ladder, that was great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.