Which sub-skyfather level being could withstand a Godblast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
without being KOed?

Forcefields and armor or equipment (that is normally worn) are allowed.

fangirl101
Takion
Juggernaut
Thanos
Doomsday

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
Takion
Juggernaut
Thanos
Doomsday hmmm, I would put DD as skyfather, maybe thanos too

although I think Thanos would be KOed, at least briefly

celestialdemon
Definitely Juggernaut. He already did it.

Galan007
yeah.

Nestical
i think a WELL FED galactus could do it

Endless Mike
Shadow King

Mindset
Originally posted by Nestical
i think a WELL FED galactus could do it

Galactus isn't sub-skyfather.

MJOILNIR
Kind of hard to answer..Not everyones definition of "skyfather" is the same..I dont like the term "skyfather" to begin with because not all pantheon heads are of equal power to begin with..I listed them on here once and there was about 25-30? that are present in marvel alone..The council of godheads..besides most pantheo heads arnt even givin the credit their due..Most of them can give and take power equal to what most of earths heros have. Well anyway.....
Juggs for certain..... cool

janus77
Thanos (easily)
Juggernaut (easily)
Surfer (easily if current Surfer)
Hulk (would grow stronger)
Sentry
Gladiator
quite a few, I imagine.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos (easily)
Juggernaut (easily)
Sentry
Gladiator
quite a few, I imagine.

laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by Apolloknight
laughing

Agreed

llagrok
laughing

Agreed

Philosophía
laughing

Originally posted by llagrok
Agreed

h1a8
Thanos (easily)
Juggernaut (easily)
Sentry
Gladiator
quite a few, I imagine.
laughing
The most bias being on the Marvel planet is you.

Hulk would be koed, if not then explain all those times he was koed by much less force.

Nestical
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus isn't sub-skyfather.

laughing hey i had 2 hours of sleep in 2 days from working & helping my dad & moving,so i overlooked that,cut me some slack.lol

anyways most def juggs.i wonder how brb would fare?

Hitman911
Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Herald:

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

golem370
Hulk would take it.

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk would take it.

laughing

DigiMark007

Estacado
Thanos (easily)
Juggernaut (easily)
Sentry
Gladiator
quite a few, I imagine. Originally posted by Apolloknight
laughing

DigiMark007
stupid end of page.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
My thanks to Hitman, who did what I was about to after a bunch of people didn't really know what was meant by Sub-Skyfather. Read the list if you're uncertain.

Maybe Jenny Q. Despite some comically lower vulnerabilities, she just contained an entire universe inside herself, and will be doing do indefinitley (presumably), and seems made for dealing with large outputs of energy, like her famous ingestion of the equivalent of a supernova.

Rapidly expanding universe >>> Godblast >> Supernova. imo. So she's in the same ballpark. srug

Starscream M
expanding universe >>> godblast prove it!

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Starscream M
prove it!

Seriously? Um, no thanks. Also, I said in the post that it was my opinion. I wasn't stating it as unalterable truth.

Regardless, Jenny can absorb a crapton of energy. City-wide nukes, supernova exploding baby universes, containing a universe in herself. My initial point, that she might be able to stand up to the Godblast, still stands.

K-Dog
Could Immortal Hercules?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by K-Dog
Could Immortal Hercules?

Doubtful. He might survive, but would undoubtedly be knocked the hell out. I wouldn't consider that "withstanding" it.

golem370
Hulk withstood a disintegrator Beam powerful enough to kill Namor & Dr Strange.

Priest
Was that The End?

janus77
Hulk's also withstood a direct blast from Galactus, withstood enough explosions to break a planet and so much more.

I honestly think the GodBlast wouldn't KO a pissed off (Green Scar/King Hulk range) Hulk.

also if you take into account the fact that Onslaught's punches do far more damage than Thor's GodBlast and that Hulk stood upto that pretty ok ...

WhiteWitchKing
Kurse

batdude123
crylaugh @ the godblast being >>> a supernova

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123
crylaugh @ the godblast being >>> a supernova nobody said that confused

batdude123
Rapidly expanding universe >>> Godblast >> Supernova. imo. So she's in the same ballpark. srug

Starscream M
oh, my mistake

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123

No body important said it.

eek!

DigiMark007
A supernova can, what, disrupt a solar system? Odin has shaken galaxies. If someone wants to explain to me why I'm wrong, feel free. The 2 >> symbols were intended to show that they're not too far away from one another. Even if a Godblast is only a planet-killer, they're in the same neighborhood. Hardly a discrepancy worthy of such overt sarcasm. I also clarified that it was only my opinion, so it's not like the bashing is needed.

erm

Besides, it reinforces my point that Jenny could probably take a Godblast with no ill effects.

Symmetric Chaos
A supernova can, what, disrupt a solar system? Odin has shaken galaxies.

Thor's never done anything like that with a godblast, though. Unless you're trying to take his current power level into account.

Mindset
A supernova can, what, disrupt a solar system? Odin has shaken galaxies. If someone wants to explain to me why I'm wrong, feel free. The 2 >> symbols were intended to show that they're not too far away from one another. Even if a Godblast is only a planet-killer, they're in the same neighborhood. Hardly a discrepancy worthy of such overt sarcasm. I also clarified that it was only my opinion, so it's not like the bashing is needed.

erm

Besides, it reinforces my point that Jenny could probably take a Godblast with no ill effects.

It's ok Digi. smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor's never done anything like that with a godblast, though. Unless you're trying to take his current power level into account.

Thread says Godblast. It doesn't mention the user. I'm assuming peak, as per forum rules. Someone's still free to tell me why I'm wrong, since I very well might be. But for the moment, I stand by my assessment for the reasons stated above.

It's ok Digi. smile

What's ok? That I haven't been shown to be wrong yet, just laughed at?

ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Thread says Godblast. It doesn't mention the user. I'm assuming peak, as per forum rules. Someone's still free to tell me why I'm wrong, since I very well might be. But for the moment, I stand by my assessment for the reasons stated above.

Oh, I always thought of the godblast as a Thor thing. Has Odin actually used it before?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Oh, I always thought of the godblast as a Thor thing. Has Odin actually used it before?

Probably depends on what we're using as definition for Godblast. I always associated the OdinForce (or Odin Power, etc.) as the same thing. I believe RKT used it once as well. But Odin has created stars and planets, and his battles can threaten galaxies. Classic Thor was a planet-buster as well. Common sense alone tells us that this supposedly Skyfather power is at least planetary level, and that's being ridiculously cautious. Thus, my comparison doesn't seem so far-fetched.

Mindset
Godblast is the attack Thor does with Mjolnir.

It's an actually attack, I'm not sure what you're referencing to.

DigiMark007
Godblast is the attack Thor does with Mjolnir.

It's an actually attack, I'm not sure what you're referencing to.

I think I'm thinking of the Odin Force. Is a regular attack with Mjolnir actually called a Godblast? I thought it was called, ya know, "throwin da hammur!" or "shootinz duh energies"

Barbarian Shams
A godblast is when Thor combines all of the power of his hammer with his Godly lifeforce and then projects it from Mjolnir.

janus77
"hammer" "Godly life force" ... sounds like a quite Saturday night in, with the playboy channel.

UniOmni
Thor has done something myself, and various others feel is basically a godblast before, without the mallet.

In Ragnarok, vs a lame rogue, he just locks up with him, says something about being too dependent on the hammer in the past, and summons his godly energies from within and kills the guy.

Knowsbleed33
Just because the Juggernaut can take the GF blast doesn't mean Hulk can. Remember that Hulk fans.

janus77
and just because Onslaught could spank Juggernaut doesn't mean he can do it to Hulk smile

Knowsbleed33
Typical no-response from a Hulk fan. Onslaught is your only trump card.

janus77
nah, just couldn't resist that big grin

they're comic characters. who gives a **** who beats whom, I'm just looking for nuddy scans of Wonder Woman!

BUSTER1
nah, just couldn't resist that big grin

they're comic characters. who gives a **** who beats whom, I'm just looking for nuddy scans of Wonder Woman!

Good call Janus laughing

janus77
got any? shifty

Endless Mike
In case you missed it: Shadow King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.