bale batman vs. affleck daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenebrous
who's more fearless?

guy222
evening

bale

Bouboumaster
Ben Affleck roxx Bale.

But Daredevil Movie was a trashcan.

carnage52
bale teabags affleck.

Belvedere
Bale (the person) curbstomps Daredevil (the character), let alone Affleck's Daredevil.

Scoobless
DD

starlock
Movie Daredevil for the easy win

socool8520
Just the mention of Affleck constitutes a loss. I'll go with Bale.

illadelph12
Affleck used to bone Jennifer Lopez, and got paired with Jennifer Garner on screen as Daredevil.

Bale got paired with Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal on screen as Batman.

Bale is obviously the more fearless of the two. He had to pretend to be attracted to those women (Holmes/Gyllenhaal) on screen. That's fearless.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by illadelph12
Affleck used to bone Jennifer Lopez, and got paired with Jennifer Garner on screen as Daredevil.

Bale is obviously the more fearless of the two. He had to pretend to be attracted to those women (Holmes/Gyllenhaal) on screen. That's fearless. LOL! i bet bale wished he was blind for all those close ups with gyllenhaal.

maggie should be wearing a baggie cause she looks a little haggie. stick out tongue

Estacado
Bale.

jinzin

Bale is obviously the more fearless of the two. He had to pretend to be attracted to those women (Holmes/Gyllenhaal) on screen. That's fearless. laughing out loud

QFT

jinzin
Honestly though I'm really not sure how anyone is giving Bale any wins here...

I mean yeah the guy's Batman is tough, but he's far to bogged down by Nolan's pseudo-realism to take any decent wins here, especially with the beatdowns he took from Raz and Joker.

Meanwhile, Affleck's Daredevil was jumping 20 feet into the air, dodging everything Bullseye could throw at him and stomping all over Kingpin while wounded.

Even the way he fought; he's far faster, agile, and more fluid while in mid-combat. Bale's Batman is more rigid, possibly more powerful but a bit sloppy. The four ninja he fought in Begins; took two of them out with tackles off of rooftops erm .

Affleck FTW...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tenebrous
who's more fearless?

Daredevil

It's in his name, dude...,"the man without fear"

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jinzin
Honestly though I'm really not sure how anyone is giving Bale any wins here...

I mean yeah the guy's Batman is tough, but he's far to bogged down by Nolan's pseudo-realism to take any decent wins here, especially with the beatdowns he took from Raz and Joker.

Meanwhile, Affleck's Daredevil was jumping 20 feet into the air, dodging everything Bullseye could throw at him and stomping all over Kingpin while wounded.

Even the way he fought; he's far faster, agile, and more fluid while in mid-combat. Bale's Batman is more rigid, possibly more powerful but a bit sloppy. The four ninja he fought in Begins; took two of them out with tackles off of rooftops erm .

Affleck FTW...

Very good points. Although i would say that if we were talking about comics, daredevil is the more fearless. We are talking about the movie interpretations though. Daredevil may be blind and it takes balls to be a blind superhero, but he does also have the confidence of super abilities to rely on. Batman, has some neat gadgets.

Badabing
Originally posted by socool8520
Just the mention of Affleck constitutes a loss. I'll go with Bale. QFT

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
QFT

laughing out loud
fanboy.

socool8520

Bale is obviously the more fearless of the two. He had to pretend to be attracted to those women (Holmes/Gyllenhaal) on screen. That's fearless.

Well when your right your right big grin

Condor
This should be in the movies section.

Metalmanx
Ben "DD" Affleck. Easily.

The Heap
Bruce Wayne actually had to overcome his fear, and he did.

The Dark Knight fears nothing, and has faced far scarier shit than DareDevil ever has to boot.

Scoobless

Katie Holmes is decent looking.

socool8520
Originally posted by Scoobless
Katie Holmes is decent looking.

She was hot in The Gift. Not so much in Batman Begins. sad She was also pretty hot in Dawson's Creek, not that I watched it or anything. I just saw commercials I swear embarrasment

socool8520
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Daredevil

It's in his name, dude...,"the man without fear"

How about the fear of your movie bombing because Affleck was in it. laughing out loud ok no more hating on Affleck. In all seriousness, I'm sure Batman has some high pitched dog whistle or something that will disorient DD while Bman pummels him into the ground. Bale FTW

demoneyeslaharl
Who is more fearless?

The man without fear?

Or the man who gives fear?

I personally go for Batman.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by socool8520
How about the fear of your movie bombing because Affleck was in it. laughing out loud ok no more hating on Affleck. In all seriousness, I'm sure Batman has some high pitched dog whistle or something that will disorient DD while Bman pummels him into the ground. Bale FTW
Great plan. Make a loud, piercing sound from your face while fighting a man who sees through audio only.

socool8520
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Great plan. Make a loud, piercing sound from your face while fighting a man who sees through audio only.

Really loud noises and I'm guessing high pitched sounds seems to disorient DD's "audio only" vision. The dog whistle thing was off the top of my head. I did say some device that makes alot noise also didn't I? So if it does mess DD up, even momentarily, that should be enought time for a top notch MA to do some damage, but I appreciate your input. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor-Alvis
I only remember once instance of loud noises in the movie and the only effect it had was drowning out the more quiet airborne billyclub. Maybe I'm forgetting others because they were drowned out by Collin Ferrell's frantic Bullseye and DD getting faceplanted.

socool8520
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I only remember once instance of loud noises in the movie and the only effect it had was drowning out the more quiet airborne billyclub. Maybe I'm forgetting others because they were drowned out by Collin Ferrell's frantic Bullseye and DD getting faceplanted.

I could have sworn that a huge bell or something had been hit and jacked up DD's radar but maybe not. I don't have the will to actually watch that movie again to make sure. big grin

Wolverine2006
Even though i like BatBale way better, DD would take this. Batman was just too realistic, he has realistic limits and weaknesses that even a peak human would have. But if you put Batman in a more comic book like world like the one in the DD movie, Batman would totally own his ass.

Jayct
I read in some magazine that "Ben Affleck represents a new breed of man who is in touch with him feminine side" All Bale has to do is to grab his makeup and hide it somewhere. Affleck will sit in some corner and cry uncontrollably for days until he realises he is a multi-millionare and could probably just sent one of his servants to buy him some more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.