Team Xbox vs. Team Playstation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Team Xbox:

Master Chief (Halo 3)

Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)

Doomguy (Doom 3)

Frank West (Dead Rising)

Team Playstation:

Snake (MGS4)

Nathan Hale (Resistance)

Drake (Uncharted)

Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)

The fight's on Shadow Moses (just for the heck of it)

Which team will win?

Kazenji
What a crap team for Team playstation.

Csdabest
Crap team for a crap system. ^_^

Superboy Prime
Easy now...

Nathan Hale has very badass guns.

I say Team Xbox wins, but then again we don't know what weapons these guys have and stuff.

Rest assured Fenix, Frank West die in the first 3 seconds. Don't know anything about the uncharted guy.

legacy92
Master Chief and Marcus Fenix together ?!? uhhh thats nuts no expression
everyone in playstation would die except maybe snake he woul;d sneek around them nd run for his life aha

Menetnashté
Weapons? Where are they on Shadow Moses?

Nemesis X
All the guys have all their weapons and abilities seen in the games they're in. This is an all out fight.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Easy now...

Nathan Hale has very badass guns.

I say Team Xbox wins, but then again we don't know what weapons these guys have and stuff.

Rest assured Fenix, Frank West die in the first 3 seconds. Don't know anything about the uncharted guy.

Uncharted guy is a normal human.

So...

Frank West, Drake, and anyone who should realistically, die in one shot, die.

So it really SHOULD come down to the Chief vs. Nemesis...

Probably won't though. People will argue that Snake can hang with Chief and stuff... right...

Dark-Jaxx
Going by feats, Snake can hang with people above MC's level. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Snake's feats are as ridiculous as Sora's.

Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight. haermm

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Snake's feats are as ridiculous as Sora's.

Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight. haermm That was Naked Snake, who would singlehandedly beat the Covenant armed with only a tranquilizer gun. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh right... they're different.

MGS's storyline confuses me to no end. no expression

Irregardless, yes Naked Snake is quite possibly one of the most powerful video game entinites ever created.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh right... they're different.

MGS's storyline confuses me to no end. no expression

Irregardless, yes Naked Snake is quite possibly one of the most powerful video game entinites ever created. One? He is the most powerful character in all fiction.

And answer my super manly love filled PM.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Csdabest
Crap team for a crap system. ^_^

Take that talk somewhere else

Not that shit again

get over it.....

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not that shit again

get over it.....

Is spouting random, irrelevant bullshit out of your mouth the only thing you're good at? Seriously. This and you're cry-fail post about Kratos in the other thread tells me that you're just a whiner. Please, for the love of god. Stop posting.

Kazenji
Is spouting random, irrelevant bullshit out of your mouth the only thing you're good at?

Its irrelevant bullshit and like your one to talk you keep going on about this same out shit over and over

"Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight"

Get over it

How about you STFU instead !!

Blax_Hydralisk
Get over WHAT? It's a debate. We debate things. How about I "get over it" when you prove me to why Snake managing to beat Volgin isn't utterly ridiculous? I know debating is a bit above your level of intelligence since it doesn't generally involve whining about other people, but at least try to give it a shot. Otherwise if you're not here to actually debate anything that has to do with the characters, just GTFO.

Kazenji
I know debating is a bit above your level of intelligence since it doesn't generally involve whining about other people, but at least try to give it a shot.

I have done some debating you dropkick, You obvisouly just skimmed over most of the game vs's and looked at the ones that are more interesting to you.

Blax_Hydralisk
...god. You are retarded.

Surely, it's been proven now to the rest of you people here... that this man is retarded.

Was my post that easy to misunderstand it? Seriously?

Kazenji
Seriously. This and you're cry-fail post about Kratos in the other thread tells me that you're just a whiner.

If its the one i'm thinking of it was'nt a cry fail post you idiot, Its called debating roll eyes (sarcastic) but yea like you would know that.....

Surely, it's been proven now to the rest of you people here... that this man is retarded.

Yea and name calling is really going to fix things is'nt it ?

well maybe for you it will

Wow your and even bigger idiot then i thought.....I did'nt misunderstand what you said did you even read my previous post or did you just skip it and went ahead and made another insult post just because you felt like it erm

DarkC
Team Xbox doesn't even need that guy from Dead Rising.

TricksterPriest
Doomguy's weaponry is insane....and he has total invulnerability as one of his powerups.......no expression

Also, you can't call bullshit on Snake. The nature of the character is that he beats the odds and wins against things way out of his league.

Volgin, the Cobra Unit, The Boss, Ocelot, Shagohod, and that's just Big Boss.

David, aka Solid Snake, has beaten 3 metal gears, including whatever he did in 4 (haven't finished it yet.) He's also beaten Big Boss twice, and Gray Fox. Not to mention the rogue Foxhound Unit.

A standard human should not be able to beat something like Metal Gear. erm But he's done it. Not to mention the Hind fight or beating the master of CQC (and I emphasize this again), Big Boss.

Dark-Jaxx
Umm dude, I CAN call bullshit on Snake beating some people.

Volgin.

He has tanked RPG rockets and continued fighting.

He can punch through several feet of concrete, hell, he doesn't even always punch, he can literally push his fist through it.

He carries a charge of 10,000,000 volts throughout his body, and can use it in varying ways.

He can fire friggin rifle rounds from his hands or levitate several and fire them.

Snake beating him was bullshit.

Menetnashté
Playstation team can take this erm Snake knows the layout all that is needed is an ambush. Snake has a rail gun which he can easily pwnt one of them, or he can sneak attack and take out one or two. Shouldn't be hard in the weather conditions, and he has night vision. Good luck to everyone else he's up against.

Dark-Jaxx
Master Chief pwns Snake.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Master Chief pwns Snake.
Your debating skills are questionable.

Dark-Jaxx
Not really. MC has handled masses of stealth opponents with better equipment(cloaked Elites), is physically much stronger, faster, and durable than Snake(and most people he has fought for that matter). He has reflexes compared to that of a cobra, and I believe it was stated he sees bullets in slow motion.

Also has shields which can take punishment.

Jedireaper
Playstation Team

Volgan - MGS3
Snake - MGS4
Darth Vader - Soul Calibur 4
Kratos - God of War
Rico - Killzone

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Playstation Team

Volgan - MGS3
Snake - MGS4
Darth Vader - Soul Calibur 4
Kratos - God of War
Rico - Killzone

Well... you're not the thread starter so you can't change the teams.. but if we were to use your team I think maybe Kratos and Volgan can solo. Vader definitely would solo.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah the PS3 team you just made is a pretty fvcked up team.

Kratos would rip any of his opponents, Master Chief included, in half with the utmost ease.

Not much they can do to Volgin, in terms of a realistic battle(not a PIS Snake wankfest battle), no one could even touch him, and one blow from him can kill anyone on the other team.

If Darth Vader has his powers he had in the EU, yeah, Force Crush ftw.

Jedireaper
They are only as powerfull as their respective games allow.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh well Vader didn't do shit then that I am aware of.

But Kratos or Volgin still solo.

DX5
I don't understand how someone can forget to include Ryu Hayabusa in team xbox. He was close in taking Master Chief's spot as Xbox mascot.

Blax_Hydralisk
Close to taking Master Chief's spot as Xbox mascot? Since when?

Dark-Jaxx
Since fanboys saw his do the Flying Swallow.

Blax_Hydralisk
Flying Swallow isn't really all that impressive when I did it... he jumps into the air and slices two guys' head off. I was doing much cooler stuff with his other attacks.

Dark-Jaxx
But it is incredibly cheap. You can beat every boss except for Dagra Dai, and both forms of Vazdah by spamming it.

Blax_Hydralisk
That's true. I basically survived by spamming that attack.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Dagra Dai is only immune to it cause he can teleport and has mass effect attacks and shit, and Vazdah, well, Vazdah is just too big.

DX5
Close to taking Master Chief's spot as Xbox mascot? Since when?
Since 2004

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DX5
Since 2004 I can give you a single good reason why Ryu could never be the XBOX mascot.

He's not an XBOX exclusive.

DX5
He was in 2004 313

First_Tsurugi06
He was on Nintendo before he was ever in Xbox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.