Red Hulk (Rulk) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ha-Son

TricksterPriest
thumb down durfist Now you gone and done it.

Takion
I saw this coming. The Apocalypse is near sad

quanchi112
Rulk. Easily.

TricksterPriest
You could throw the JLA, Infinity Watch, Thanos and Quasar at Red Hulk, and he'd still win.

guy222
Rulk

Rorschach
Superman stands no chance.

spetznaz
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk. Easily.

Yup ....the Rulk will also stomp on Galactus, tear apart the Vishanti, and absorb the entire Asgardian pantheon.

He is, after all, the 'struuungest' hero there is.

I hear even Ceiling Cat and Basement Cat are afraid of him!

What he did to Uatu the Watcher was just the beginning ....I was told by a little birdie that his powers are soooooo great that his left toe is actually not a toe at all, but rather the grisly remains of pre-retcon Beyonder after Rulk was finished with him.

He is also the reason why Apocalypse jobs so much ....Apoc is afraid of shining because that will make him a target of Rulk, thus he decides to always mess up and job.

Rulk is the force the powers the almighty batkick of Batman, the sheer awesomeness of Captain America, and the mighty armbar of Black Panther.

He also powers Storm and Wolverine fanboys, and plans to take over Thanos and Ironman fanboys as well.

The same little birdie told me that the BIG match coming out in a couple of months time will be between the Rulk and ....the one and only ...Chuck Norris.

Odds are heavy that Rulk will finally rob Chuck Norris of true omnipotence .....finally, the great Chuck finds will meet an entity (and Rulk IS an entity) that he will fear.

So, what chance does Superman have.

Rulk wins infinity/0.

After all, Rulk is = ^ (Loeb x fanboyism-run-amok)

That is unbeatable.

carnage52
rulk teabags beyonders for starters and manhandles the presence

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yup ....the Rulk will also stomp on Galactus, tear apart the Vishanti, and absorb the entire Asgardian pantheon.

What he did to Uatu the Watcher was just the beginning ....I was told by a little birdie that his powers are soooooo great that his left toe is actually not a toe at all, but rather the grisly remains of pre-retcon Beyonder after Rulk was finished with him.

He is also the reason why Apocalypse jobs so much ....Apoc is afraid of shining because that will make him a target of Rulk, thus he decides to always mess up and job.

Rulk is the force the powers the almighty batkick of Batman, the sheer awesomeness of Captain America, and the mighty armbar of Black Panther.

He also powers Storm and Wolverine fanboys, and plans to take over Thanos and Ironman fanboys as well.

The same little birdie told me that the BIG match coming out in a couple of months time will be between the Rulk and ....the one and only ...Chuck Norris.

Odds are heavy that Rulk will finally rob Chuck Norris of true omnipotence .....finally, the great Chuck finds will meet an entity (and Rulk IS an entity) that he will fear.

Rulk wins infinity/0.

That is unbeatable.

Amen to that!

llagrok
haw-som

MJOILNIR
Rhulk with the greatest of ease..Hes Chuck and wolverine to the 10x power...
I heard he's already smacked Stan Lee around for questioning him eek!

guy222
Rulk

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk guy, are you being serious? confused

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Starscream M
guy, are you being serious? confused Why the hell wouldn't he be? Rulk is so ridiculous it is unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke Galactus' nose at this point.

quanchi112
guy, are you being serious? confused I bet he is as serious as I am. Rulk is just that badass. smile

Starscream M
I bet he is as serious as I am. Rulk is just that badass. smile ummm...when did Rulk get ftl speed reflexes and the ability to fly?

cuz without those, Superman beats him

Utrigita

Rulk wins infinity/0.

That is unbeatable.

The words of wisdom.

quanchi112

Rulk wins infinity/0.

That is unbeatable. Superman has been shown to get blasted by far less featless wonders than the Rulk. You overrate the Rulk imo.

He does however beat Superman senseless imo.

Utrigita
More like underrate

Badabing

Rulk wins infinity/0.

That is unbeatable. QFT

Priest
Rulk 10/10

OneDumbG0
Rulk Rulk

guy222
poor supes

leonidas
has anyone posted scans of the rulk v thor fight somewhere?

Harbinger
Originally posted by leonidas
Scans of it are in the Character Ownage thread I believe.

horrorwolf
RedHulk's jobber aura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman. 10/10.

Entity
After all, Rulk is = ^ (Loeb x fanboyism-run-amok) Isn't that the Anti Life equation Darkseid's been looking for? ermm

Galvaclaw
Red hulk drags Superman underwater then informs him his heat vision won't work under water. Superman gives him a haymaker which bounces off. Rulk then tells him that Kryptonian punches don't work on a tuesday.

Rulk then beats him senseless using only his big toe.

Priest
Ruc pwns Thor miffed

Batman-Prime
Rulk. Easily.

Both lack Thanos like feats. Thanos wins this easily imo.

... errrr

Rulk lack Superman like feats. Superman wins this easily imo. no expression

Highest feat vs highest feat Supes > Rulk

Loeb Superman > Loeb Rulk ? Hm......

Priest
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Both lack Thanos like feats. Thanos wins this easily imo.

... errrr

Rulk lack Superman like feats. Superman wins this easily imo. no expression

Highest feat vs highest feat Supes > Rulk

Loeb Superman > Loeb Rulk ? Hm......
Superman and Thanos lack Rulk feats no expression
Rulk wins easily.

kgkg

zeel
ummm...when did Rulk get ftl speed reflexes and the ability to fly?

cuz without those, Superman beats him

YAhoo here we go SPEEDBLITZ arguments lol.

kgkg
has anyone posted scans of the rulk v thor fight somewhere? comes out on aug 05-06 there was a preview someone posted

DeathKap
Hmmm......... Rulk wins evil face

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Red hulk drags Superman underwater then informs him his heat vision won't work under water. Superman gives him a haymaker which bounces off. Rulk then tells him that Kryptonian punches don't work on a tuesday.

Rulk then beats him senseless using only his big toe. superman can use his heat vision under water.....red hulk still wins though

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
superman can use his heat vision under water

Not if RedHulk explains that it won't. He gets +4 for his sheer badassery, +1 for Talent and +2 for Loeb writing. It's a mental power so it's based on IQ which is average for a human (10). Thus he rolls against 16 which means he has a 98% chance of succeeding.

Starscream M
Originally posted by zeel
YAhoo here we go SPEEDBLITZ arguments lol. so ya think Rulk has FTL level reflexes? when has he demonstrated such? confused

guy222
Rulk still

The Pict
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not if RedHulk explains that it won't. He gets +4 for his sheer badassery, +1 for Talent and +2 for Loeb writing. It's a mental power so it's based on IQ which is average for a human (10). Thus he rolls against 16 which means he has a 98% chance of succeeding.

crylaugh

Rulk still

Not unless he has a gun dur

spetznaz
Superman has been shown to get blasted by far less featless wonders than the Rulk. You overrate the Rulk imo.

He does however beat Superman senseless imo.

You have not heard the Good News!

You must not have if you think that the Rulk is overrated ....no my good boy. Rulk is there to be worshipped ...to be adored ...to be bowed down to.

He is the beginning and the end of all comic book characters.

Why do you think Thanos looks ugly with a weird skin tone ....it is because Thanos knew that there would come a time when the TRUE POWER (the real name of the Rulk) would appear on Marvel Earth, and thus he was preparing the path.

Thanos is like john the Baptist ....the Rulk is the comic book messiah!

He is not overrated ....he is totally infused with Loeb Power, the manifestation of all that is fanboyism.

Add the fanboy powers of Wolverine fortified with three servings of adamantium and one of healing factor, 'cosmic' Storm and her 'godly' thunderbolts, two-globs of Thanos fanboys, a Batkick or two, a sideswipe from Captain America's shield, and armbar from Wakanda ....and one of the best (erm ...yeah, 'best') threads from Golem, a post or two from Quanchi trying to use 'logic' (and to this add the poster Tony Stark trying to use Quanchi-style 'logic' to show why Iron Man is the greatest), and one of the old-school posts from Wolverine777 .......and even THEN you would not be near the true awesomeness of Loeb-inspired Rulk greatness.

Rulk is the be all and end all.

Rulk is the exemplar of perfection.

The Presence bows to the Rulk (even if it is from another omniverse ....you see, Rulk is that great).

Now, let me go collect my check from Loeb!

ElBeyonder
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Why the hell wouldn't he be? Rulk is so ridiculous it is unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke Galactus' nose at this point.

He wouldnt stop at galactus' nose, he would break all of galactus.

guy222
Rulk's gun is amazing laughing out loud

Supes is in serious trouble

Loeb's omnipotent pen FTW

occultdestroyer
If there was a comic character that TOAA, The Presence and MoM fear,
it would be Rulk.

Rulk has gone face-to-face with The Presence and saw his face.
He has overtaken TOAA as the Supreme GOD of Marvel.
He has bitchslapped MoM in their numerous encounters in Image Comics crossovers.

Rulk is literally Jesus H. Christ incarnate depicted on comic books.

spetznaz
The hilarious thing is that Rulk could easily have been a creation of BS Comics .....at this rate I will not be surprised if 'Flash Prime' and other BS comics characters start appearing on real comics.

Maybe there should be a 'cosmic' Storm and a Quanchi Thanos in the mix as well.

quanchi112

You must not have if you think that the Rulk is overrated ....no my good boy. Rulk is there to be worshipped ...to be adored ...to be bowed down to.

Why do you think Thanos looks ugly with a weird skin tone ....it is because Thanos knew that there would come a time when the TRUE POWER (the real name of the Rulk) would appear on Marvel Earth, and thus he was preparing the path.

He is not overrated ....he is totally infused with Loeb Power, the manifestation of all that is fanboyism.

Add the fanboy powers of Wolverine fortified with three servings of adamantium and one of healing factor, 'cosmic' Storm and her 'godly' thunderbolts, two-globs of Thanos fanboys, a Batkick or two, a sideswipe from Captain America's shield, and armbar from Wakanda ....and one of the best (erm ...yeah, 'best') threads from Golem, a post or two from Quanchi trying to use 'logic' (and to this add the poster Tony Stark trying to use Quanchi-style 'logic' to show why Iron Man is the greatest), and one of the old-school posts from Wolverine777 .......and even THEN you would not be near the true awesomeness of Loeb-inspired Rulk greatness.

The Presence bows to the Rulk (even if it is from another omniverse ....you see, Rulk is that great).

Now, let me go collect my check from Loeb! You have simply gone over the edge.

I blame loeb for this tragedy. sad

Apolloknight

Greatest post ever.

TheBadguy
In all seriousness Rulk would win

FearOfBlood
Rulk wins in 10 seconds.

Rulk 10/10.

Raoul

at that, i lol'd.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Rulk wins in 10 seconds.

Rulk 10/10.

unfortunately, i cant say the same for that one.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Raoul
at that, i lol'd.

unfortunately, i cant say the same for that one.

A guy who one-shotted a being on pair with Galactus should destroy any version of Superman in seconds.

psycho gundam

Now, let me go collect my check from Loeb! lulz.

i have another theory on who the red hulk is.........Emil Blonsky.

-i bet the abomination red hulk killed was a skrull, even though he hates banner more, he felt more compelled to get rid of the impostor of his old self first.

-red hulk displays intelligence even in monster form, emil had the same in abomination form.

-emil was a serbian spy for the soviet union, the "RED army". wink

-nobody hates the hulk more than emil does and he always tried to establish physical/mental superiority over green hulk every time they collided, just as red did in #5.

-emil is also smart/skilled enough to hack S.H.I.E.L.D. and leave them a nasty virus.

-and, he also has gamma base security clearance.

the watcher's appearance is speculative at best but then again, this red hulk fiasco could get bigger and bigger since he already got rid of thor in one issue.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lulz.

-i bet the abomination red hulk killed was a skrull, even though he hates banner more, he felt more compelled to get rid of the impostor of his old self first.

-red hulk displays intelligence even in monster form, emil had the same in abomination form.

-nobody hates the hulk more than emil does and he always tried to establish physical/mental superiority over green hulk every time they collided, just as red did in #5.

-emil is also smart/skilled enough to hack S.H.I.E.L.D. and leave them a nasty virus.

the watcher's appearance is speculative at best but then again, this red hulk fiasco could get bigger and bigger since he already got rid of thor in one issue.

That's actually pretty good.

FearOfBlood
lulz.

-i bet the abomination red hulk killed was a skrull, in one issue.

When a skrull dies you see his true form.

Badabing
Bump

iceman24567
God Superman one shots Rulk.

Mr. Slippyfist
lulz.

the watcher's appearance is speculative at best but then again, this red hulk fiasco could get bigger and bigger since he already got rid of thor in one issue. Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That's actually pretty good.

While I agree, it's too bad that PG overrates Loeb's intelligence.

Dr Hackenbush

so how many books have you writtan..

Jynocidus
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.