Jim Jaspers vs. Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Can 616 Jaspers defeat the embodiment of destruction?

Nihilist
yes

guy222
bump

Enyalus
Nah.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Can 616 Jaspers defeat the embodiment of destruction? Yes IMO.

Galan007
Abraxas.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Abraxas.

*high-fives*

SoulDevourer
abraxas

Knowsbleed33
I'll support Jaspers.

guy222
Dark Man

GalacticStorm
This is a hard one. Jaspers power and influence are dependent on how far his reality warp has been allowed to spread. Off the bat i cant see him taking down someone who can take down multiple alternate reality Galactus' one after the other. So i vote for Abraxas.

occultdestroyer
Hmmm. Tis a toughie..

Just because the UN worked on Abraxas, does not necessarily mean it will work against MJJ.
ABC logic seldom works in comics.

In other words.. I have no idea stick out tongue
Maybe someone who knows more about Marvel cosmological hierarchy can drop by and give us a few pointers.

Bouboumaster
I say Mad Jim Jasper

starlock
Abraxas for the win

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hmmm. Tis a toughie..

Just because the UN worked on Abraxas, does not necessarily mean it will work against MJJ.

Maybe someone who knows more about Marvel cosmological hierarchy can drop by and give us a few pointers.

The UN wouldnt be required for MJJ. He just needs to be taken outside of reality for his powers to be rendered inactive.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hmmm. Tis a toughie..

Also, the UN didn't really work ON Abraxas. It worked on everything but him.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Also, the UN didn't really work ON Abraxas. It worked on everything but him.

Not quite. It reset reality so by doing so it did work on him. All he did was undone.

Galan007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Not quite. It reset reality so by doing so it did work on him. All he did was undone. Which is why Reed said:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1491671_ab3.jpg

Mindset
Which is why Reed said:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1491671_ab3.jpgPic doesnt work

Galan007
mmm

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2758/ab3d.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mindset
Pic doesnt work

Its just a scan of Reed saying:

"In order to realign all that is, we needed to end all that was"

Kris Blaze
Which is why Reed said:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1491671_ab3.jpg

Which was my point.....Dur

GalacticStorm
Which was my point.....Dur

Maybe it was just your wording but you said it didnt work on him, it worked on everything but him. Thats not the case. Abraxas is a part of reality, he is not independent from reality so whilst the UN wasnt used directly on him, it certainly did work on him.

Kris Blaze
Which was my point.

You can't beat Abraxas by attempting to use the UN directly on him.

Galan007
You can't beat Abraxas by attempting to use the UN directly on him. Why?

GalacticStorm
Which was my point.

You can't beat Abraxas by attempting to use the UN directly on him.

Thats speculation on your part. You havent been given anything on panel to justify that viewpoint.

If the UN was used directly on Abraxas then what would be achieved? He'd likely be dead and yet all of the damage he wrecked across reality would still be present. By resetting reality Abraxas and all of his damage caused were undone. There was a reason why it wasnt applied directly to him. Two birds. One stone.

However the fact that he was undone by the UN's power highlights the fact that he can be affected by it. So if it was used directly on him then it would be game over. However given the circumstances within the comic doing so would not have been the best course of action.

quanchi112
Abraxas wins.

Nihilist
Jaspers

shokosugi
Abraxas wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.