BLACK Flash vs. The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Wally was the only one to outrun Black Flash, can the Runner do the same?

Race 1: Runner w/out Space Gem

Race 2: Runner "with" Space Gem

Just to refresh your memory...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/blackflash13.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/blackflash15.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/blackflash16.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/blackflash17.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/blackflash20.jpg

Nihilist
1no
2yes

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nihilist
1no
2yes

Agreed

TricksterPriest
You can't outrun Death.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You can't outrun Death.

wally did

ElBeyonder
You can't outrun Death.

You can if you have the space gem eek!

psycho gundam
You can't outrun Death. the runner's lust for freedom has kept him going for x billions of years, black flash can't kill him even if he asked him to.

strifex6
Happy Dance

dont mind the banana

Symmetric Chaos
They have a gentlemanly discussion about the metaphysical ramifications of Death trying to kill someone who is forbidden from dying.

strifex6
ur sayinig they have a conversation?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strifex6
ur sayinig they have a conversation?

The Elders are forbidden from entering the realm of Death, they cannot actually die unless someone more powerful than death kills one of them. Runner tends to make people like him. BF's only known powers are superspeed and some sort of death touch.

They're going to sit down and talk since there's nothing else they can do.

strifex6
Then they argue about who's faster and decide to have a race

Galan007
BF's role is not to be faster than other speedsters, but rather, to be as fast as them so they may be dealt the proverbial "ace of spades."

stalemate.

strifex6
well black flash HAS been out ran before.

Galan007
BF clearly caught up to flash they just conveniently hit the end of time by that point. meh, unless you have evidence that runner can move through time in a similar fashion, it's simply not a feasible option for him anyway.

stalemate.

Red Hulk
What happens if Runner tees off on him, and vice-versa?

Is it even possible that they could at least do something enough for a win? BF KO's him, or Runner drops him.

Otherwise, this is pretty much the most canceling fight ever.

TricksterPriest
If we assume that Black Flash has all of Flash's speed, then he could win by KOing Runner, since I strongly doubt BF can be KOed period.

But, Black Flash has a jurisdiction problem. If we assume he can kill Runner, then DC Death is stronger than Marvel Death. And we can't make that assumption.

There's a basic program that BF follows, and since Runner can't die period, Black Flash could just vanish in a flash since he can't deal the death blow.

six6six
IMO if The Runner has the *space gem* in his possession, Black Flash ain't gonna be catching him.

Aster Phoenix
I agree, stalemate.

Anti-Monitor
Who wins?

Galan007
Stalemate. BF only becomes as fast as he needs to be, in order to catch a certain speedster.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate. BF only becomes as fast as he needs to be, in order to catch a certain speedster.

Is that his only talent? As in, how powerful is he compared to his speed?

psycho gundam
the runner's speed has nothing to do with the speed force, his stems from primordial/cosmic energy manipulation/training, plus his life force runs on that rendering him immortal. imo black flash lacks the authority/power to kill him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Is that his only talent? As in, how powerful is he compared to his speed? The personification of death to speedsters?

iceman24567
Unless the Runner can run to the end of time the Black Racer wins

Enyalus
The personification of death to speedsters?

stick out tongue I knew that. Most of these speedsters (besides Jesse) don't have any other abilities besides speed, though. Strength, for instance.

You see where I'm going with this? I've got no problem, really, with the stalemate, given BF's power.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I've got no problem, really, with the stalemate, given BF's power. Then stop arguing. whatdur

Enyalus
Then stop arguing. whatdur

Yessir.

I agree with Galan 100%. Stalemate.

Anti-Monitor
Even with Space Gem?

Galan007
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Even with Space Gem? I don't think tracking/following Runner, if he was using the gem to teleport away from a given locale would be out of BF's abstractual 'scope of practice,' so to speak - but that's just me.

guy222
BF

Prep-Man
who wins?

xJLxKing
Black Flash. They are manifested to catch all speed runners. They will always be one step ahead.

vansonbee
Question is, does Black Flash power works on speedster who tap into speed force?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by vansonbee
Question is, does Black Flash power works on speedster who tap into speed force?
All I know is, it can't die. If it touches a person connected to the speed force, they die.

vansonbee
Originally posted by xJLxKing
All I know is, it can't die. If it touches a person connected to the speed force, they die. The Runner wouldn't be effected, he is speedster under his own power.

What I should of meant before... stick out tongue

Does BF ability work on speedster who are tap into speed force only or all characters?

Prep-Man
Does BF have the same SF tricks Wally has? If so, he could just steal his energy.

kgkg
Runner has PP don't see how BF is going to steal his KE but BF is suppose to be immortal so meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.