Quasar vs Annihilus (rematch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
can quasar(wendal) take annihilus in a rematch?

this time quasar actually fights,instead of just putting up a shield

so who wins?

starlock
Quasar for the win

ElBeyonder
Originally posted by starlock
Quasar for the win

DigiMark007
Wait, so getting rape-stomped constitutes a win in a later forum battle?! I realize Wendal is awesome and didn't deserve such an ignominious defeat against ANYONE, but he still lost handily.

guy222
quasar can win

Harbinger
LOL at "rape-stomped."

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Harbinger
LOL at "rape-stomped."

lulz. thanks.

So that's 3 for Wendal? Anyone want to explain why? An opinion is only as good as the reasoning that backs it.

quanchi112
Annihilus raped him. Quasar isnt winning. To me its like arguing that Terrax can beat Sentry.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Annihilus raped him. Quasar isnt winning. To me its like arguing that Terrax can beat Sentry.

I agree with you Quan, Annihilus possesed the power to nullify Quasars attacks, and it was mostly due to his cosmic control rod. Whatever Wendal could do Annihilus seemed to be able to undo with great ease, which is why he was devoured.

guy222
yet nova stopped the bug

but wait, remember lord annihilus still lives

CaptainStoic
Nova stopped an injured bug, and even then if not for Phyla-Vells help Nova was going to die.

guy222
and a certain titan was with his mistress

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
and a certain titan was with his mistress

That has nothing to do with the fight, nor does Nova taking out Annihilus (with help) after he got some pounding from Galactus.

Originally posted by guy222
but wait, remember lord annihilus still lives

Nor does this, for that matter. He was reborn as a child after being destroyed.

guy222
I had a lil fun posting those as a friend of mine is joining

It was a good story

I await Lord Annihilus return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.