Rulk Vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
evil face

Nihilist
no offense to you but these rulk threads are getting boring,rulk is a joke.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Nihilist

a joke who beat rune king thor? I dont think so.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Board Walker
a joke who beat rune king thor? I dont think so.

it aint rkt
so he can beat thor with his own hammer and ko a watcher,but needs a hot fire poker to kill a wendigo thumb down

occultdestroyer
Rulk just whooped current Thor with Odinforce and Runes knowledge.

Therefore, Rulk wins. Maybe even a curbstomp, according to Loeb.

Rorschach

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/hulk-20080731052738635.jpg

guy222
rulk

its rumored he's goin to stop the juggernaut, destroy a new team created by stark

Knowsbleed33
Rulk must have magical or psychic abilities if you all think he can beat the Juggernaut. His teabag force is still just a physical attack.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Rulk must have magical or psychic abilities if you all think he can beat the Juggernaut. His teabag force is still just a physical attack.
Oh but he does.

He was able to wield Mjolnir with ease, and even able to release a small portion of thunderbolts.

spetznaz
With all seriousness, it seems like Loeb (or maybe Marvel Ltd) had a look at what was going over in DC with Superboy/man Prime (Emoprime), and decided that something similar might shake things up over at Marvel.

Thus the whole Rulk experiment ....the only problem is that while EmoPrime was a serious character (even though he was pre-crisis lite, seeing EmoPrime mess up an entire cotterie of Green Lanterns actually came across quite well), Rulk on the other hand is a joke (I'll never be able to scrub Rulk knocking down Uatu from my mind).

A super-Superman carries across much better than a super-Hulk ....although the work that was done on WWH was superb.

However, trying to make a 'pre-Crisis' version of Hulk, and having him perform feats that are absolutely ludicrous, just goes to show that not everything can be transferred in a linear fashion.

Loeb is on drugs (although when he does Batman he is a genius ....for instance, look at Batman Hush ....very good writing. Look at Batman Long Halloween, amazing editing. However, the whole Rulk episode is crazier than anything Quanchi could come up with)

Board Walker
it aint rkt
so he can beat thor with his own hammer and ko a watcher,but needs a hot fire poker to kill a wendigo thumb down

It is rune king thor, do you read the comics?

Donald blake was taken into the void where Thor with the odin force, the knowledge of the runes, who had ended the cycle, had been hibernating.

Blake convinced thor to re merge with him, and thus he did, hes been using the odin force this entire time with awakening his fellow asgardians on earth in their human bodies.

Rulk beat down Rune King Thor, simple as that, he also beat down a watcher, and iron man.

Knowsbleed33
It's not RK Thor.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by spetznaz
With all seriousness, it seems like Loeb (or maybe Marvel Ltd) had a look at what was going over in DC with Superboy/man Prime (Emoprime), and decided that something similar might shake things up over at Marvel.

Thus the whole Rulk experiment ....the only problem is that while EmoPrime was a serious character (even though he was pre-crisis lite, seeing EmoPrime mess up an entire cotterie of Green Lanterns actually came across quite well), Rulk on the other hand is a joke (I'll never be able to scrub Rulk knocking down Uatu from my mind).

A super-Superman carries across much better than a super-Hulk ....although the work that was done on WWH was superb.

However, trying to make a 'pre-Crisis' version of Hulk, and having him perform feats that are absolutely ludicrous, just goes to show that not everything can be transferred in a linear fashion.

Loeb is on drugs (although when he does Batman he is a genius ....for instance, look at Batman Hush ....very good writing. Look at Batman Long Halloween, amazing editing. However, the whole Rulk episode is crazier than anything Quanchi could come up with)

QFT

Endrict Nuul

Donald blake was taken into the void where Thor with the odin force, the knowledge of the runes, who had ended the cycle, had been hibernating.

Blake convinced thor to re merge with him, and thus he did, hes been using the odin force this entire time with awakening his fellow asgardians on earth in their human bodies.

Rulk beat down Rune King Thor, simple as that, he also beat down a watcher, and iron man.

Than show us a scan were is states it's RKT.

IT'S NOT RKT!!!! unless you prove it in a scan.

Hannibal-Lector
Umm im thinking Rulk is overhyped... I mean him punchign out the watcher (who really wasnt fighting at all) can be equaled with Juggy punching out the Stranger (who was fighting)

Ne ways i dont think Thor has knowledge of hte Runes ne more, i guess i dont have proof but same would apply for the opposite. Btw has the THor vs Rulk fight actually happened yet?

DigiMark007
What a silly character. No wonder his fans are largely teeange rage-junkies.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Rulk is a teenage fanboy's wet dream.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector

Ne ways i dont think Thor has knowledge of hte Runes ne more, i guess i dont have proof but same would apply for the opposite. Btw has the THor vs Rulk fight actually happened yet?

He made the claim, so should back it up.

Xplosive
it aint rkt

He only underestimated it. Then you saw he needed only one judo throw and Wendigo was down and beaten.

Juggernaut goes down easily.

As it is going with the Red Hulk, I think it's better to give Red Hulk Vs. Cyttorak.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Rulk is a teenage fanboy's wet dream.

Doesn't make him any less worthless as a character. I couldn't care less if he actually could beat abstracts and such. He's ignorable simply because Marvel can't expect any besides those fanboys to care (in forum battles or otherwise) if they dumb down a series so much.

But I guess they realize they're audience, and are pandering to them. A shame, really.

Harbinger

lulz.

the Darkone
This regular King Thor not Rune King Thor. Rulk defeated a PIS King Thor, thanks to loeb again.

the Darkone

It wasn't RKT, stop being a fanboy.

If this was RKT he would have done the same thing to Rulk as he did too Mangog. It's obvious this regular King Thor a cheap one at that, loeb neutered King Thor What the f**k?.

FearOfBlood
Than show us a scan were is states it's RKT.

IT'S NOT RKT!!!! unless you prove it in a scan.

Rulk destroyed Rune King Thor, no contest!

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4225/rulk4wo4.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4918/rulk5ps5.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2796/rulk6ag0.jpg

Rulk could have killed RKT.

guy222
Anything is possible with Loeb

Dark-Jaxx

Loeb is on drugs (although when he does Batman he is a genius ....for instance, look at Batman Hush ....very good writing. Look at Batman Long Halloween, amazing editing. However, the whole Rulk episode is crazier than anything Quanchi could come up with) That actually makes alot of sense.

I find it the most likely theory, next to my Loeb is just a massive troll and is doing it on purpose. mmm

And Rulk not only stops Juggernaut, he punches him to the ****ing moon.

carver9
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

damn thats impressive, can someone post the entire fight. Who else is he beating next and who has the power to stop him. If he keep doing things like this there will be a thread up of superman prime vs red hulk giving the nods to hulk since everyone that he fights he basically run through them.

guy222
I'll post all the scans on Wednesday

Go Rulk

BUSTER1
For Rulk to beat Juggy he would need magic to neutralise his invulnerabilty. The way that Loeb is writing him at the moment, having the ability to mnanipulate Mjolner, this will probably happen.

MJOILNIR
Doesn't make him any less worthless as a character. I couldn't care less if he actually could beat abstracts and such. He's ignorable simply because Marvel can't expect any besides those fanboys to care (in forum battles or otherwise) if they dumb down a series so much.

But I guess they realize they're audience, and are pandering to them. A shame, really.
Selling books is the name of the game I suppose roll eyes (sarcastic) Its a shame that the storyline has to suffer for it though sad I guess this is why every so often I duck out out of the social comic scene..I cant stand foolishness...Im to old to let a 14 year old kid lecture me on why wolverine beats thanos...

Symmetric Chaos

Overcoming addiction to rageahol is very difficult.

Nihilist

where does it say its rkt in those scans.

llagrok

It's not RKT you dumb c0cksucker.

It's simply Thor with the odinforce. And from the looks of the fight, he doesn't even have that.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok

It's simply Thor with the odinforce. And from the looks of the fight, he doesn't even have that.

What happened to the Odinforce then? Did he give it away? Did it split at the last moment when he needed it the most? Did he use it all up like syrup on pancakes? What has happened to the Odinforce?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What happened to the Odinforce then? Did he give it away? Did it split at the last moment when he needed it the most? Did he use it all up like syrup on pancakes? What has happened to the Odinforce? Red Hulk happened to the Odinforce.

Nihilist
What happened to the Odinforce then? Did he give it away? Did it split at the last moment when he needed it the most? Did he use it all up like syrup on pancakes? What has happened to the Odinforce?

loeb f*cked over the odinforce thats what happened

Doctor-Alvis
It was pretty clear a few issues ago that Thor hasn't grown into the Odinforce yet. Using too much of it too fast forced him to Thorsleep off the effects.

Knowsbleed33
I wonder if it has to do with the rebuilding of Asgard? Didn't Odin once say his power comes from all of Asgard? I wonder if Thor is becoming depowered?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It was pretty clear a few issues ago that Thor hasn't grown into the Odinforce yet. Using too much of it too fast forced him to Thorsleep off the effects. qft.

odin has to sleep for 24 earth hours once a year just to replenish the odinforce since it keeps asgard the way it is and he has wielded it for thousands of years, imagine an un-trained thor wielding that same power and having to recreate asgard and most of it's key denizens, that might tire him out.

thor said at the end of the fight with red that he plans on returning the favor, now that he knows what he's facing things, things could be totally different since thor's arsenal is greater now.

Board Walker

You don't read the comics, I know this for fact, you likely just look at selective scans online.

If you had read the actual comics, you would know that Donald blake went into the void where RUNE KING THOR was in hibernation, and asked him to re merge with him (donald blake).

Thor agreed to do so, and thus Thor who has the odin force, this shown on panel when thor met his father who was eternally battling the fire guy (forget his name at the moment) in valhalla.

This is the same odin force thor, who has knowledge of the runes, its all shown on panel, it picks up right off from when thor ended the cycle of ragnarok.

BUSTER1
To expand on my earlier post, this is how it could go down (if that idiot Loeb is writing) Juggy and Rulk run into each other in L.A. Rulk says "Well well, Juggernaut, my mutant friend, you're next on my list"
The two charge into each other, and as he would expect, Cain starts to push Rulk back. Rulk, with a wry smile on his face utters a mysterious phrase "Cyttorakus neutralisus" With that, the tide turns, and Rulk starts pushing Juggy back. He then proceeds to rip Cain's helmet off, and punches him in the face, repeatedly, making a real bloody mess of it. "h..how?" asks Cain "Simple" replies Rulk "my little spell neutralised your enchantments for unstoppability and total invulnerability. Your strength is as great as ever, but you can now be stopped or hurt by sufficient physical force- and baby, I got that in spades"
Rulk then laughs and continues with his brutal two fisted assualt. He is just about to administer the final, killing blow when there is a loud 'THOOM' and turns to see Galactus behind him, with the Silver Surfer at his side. "Cease your rampage fake Hulk" demands the Surfer "or we will finish it for you" utters Galactus.
Rulk just smiles, and nonchalontly kicking Juggernauts prostrate body away, says "So now I get to add the Silver Surfer and the vaunted Devourer of Worlds to my growing list of smashed opponents"
The issue ends with Galactus firing his destructive eye beams at Rulk who easily blocks them with his hands and then deflects them back at their source, toppling Galactus. A clearly fearful Surfer prepares to launch his own attack, saying to himself "This is a truly unbeatable opponent, against whome, I cannot prevail-but for the sake of the multiverse, I must try"

And you can imagine how the next issue goes-Rulk wins again

janus77
laughing out loud ah, the Surfer and Heavy G...

yeah, I think it's a natural thing to assume the ascending order of scale juggy - Cyttorak - Galactus.

oh and the eyebeams no they already failed against Professor Hulk, I think Galactus needs to break out the anti-Hyperstorm strategy... just stick two straws into Red and use him as a juice box, an ever replenishing juicebox yes

occultdestroyer

That IS Rune King Thor.

Go read comics for once. Retarded moron.

snoopdogg
Where is it rumored that Rulk is going to fight Juggernaut?

Xplosive
Originally posted by snoopdogg

As how things are going, I think Rulk will face all kind of opponents. Started with Wendigo, then Abomination, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Rick, Watcher, Savage Hulk and RKT, beating them all fairly easily, in some way even playing with them.

I think it's inevitable to face Cain, and of course for what he has shown for now as what he is capable, beating him without too much effort.

I think he also should face many and Silver Surfer being one of them and then almost killing SS and then Rulk beating every Galactus herald and someone comes in shadow, Rulk fights him, but gets killed. Then we found out that Tyrant has returned. smile

the Darkone
You don't read the comics, I know this for fact, you likely just look at selective scans online.

If you had read the actual comics, you would know that Donald blake went into the void where RUNE KING THOR was in hibernation, and asked him to re merge with him (donald blake).

Thor agreed to do so, and thus Thor who has the odin force, this shown on panel when thor met his father who was eternally battling the fire guy (forget his name at the moment) in valhalla.

This is the same odin force thor, who has knowledge of the runes, its all shown on panel, it picks up right off from when thor ended the cycle of ragnarok.

Get over yourself, it was King Thor if it was RKT you would have seen the Rune mystical Icon around Thor and the things he was doing. The Rune has left him it is obvious of that, you just assuming it's RKT with out evidence anything else is pure speculation. Unless it states RKT it's just a depowered King Thor thanks to Loeb.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Xplosive
As how things are going, I think Rulk will face all kind of opponents. Started with Wendigo, then Abomination, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Rick, Watcher, Savage Hulk and RKT, beating them all fairly easily, in some way even playing with them.

I think it's inevitable to face Cain, and of course for what he has shown for now as what he is capable, beating him without too much effort.

I think he also should face many and Silver Surfer being one of them and then almost killing SS and then Rulk beating every Galactus herald and someone comes in shadow, Rulk fights him, but gets killed. Then we found out that Tyrant has returned. smile \

When did he fight Wendigo?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
\

When did he fight Wendigo?

King Size Hulk 1.

Doctor-Alvis
If it was Rune King Thor wouldn't he still be blind?

redhotrash
I hate to be a cynical, spiteful, *******, but I sincerely hope Red Hulk goes on to beat not only Juggernaut, but Silver Surfer and other cosmics as well. Going even further overboard on this whole Hulk nonsense is the only way to ensure a quick recon.

When they fired him into space because they didnt want to deal with him, I thought it was kind of cool. Hulk is pretty badass, why not move him off the board altogether?
When he started taking over his own alien planet, I thought it was a stretch, but not unreasonable. I mean some aliens are tougher than others.
When he supposedly beat Black Bolt I drew the line. He should never beat BB in a legit fight. But given the skrull replacement possibility, I'll even let that slide. THEN he decides to beat the X-men, who fought way under ability, while BFR'ing Juggernaut who apparently forgot he can STOP RUNNING, TURN AROUND, AND JUMP OUT OF THE LAKE... followed by taking out the Fantastic Four when Reed forgot hes supposed to be a prep genius.. followed by taking out Dr. Strange who apparently forgot hes a magician.... followed by Sentry who forgot he has other powers besides standing in place and slugging. So yeah now his offshoot is takiing out Thor of all people?
I hope he continues to add one PIS shitfest ontop of another until his dumbass fanboys (and theres plenty here) and the comic buying masses at large are so sick of tasting his red or green nonsense that Marvel end up with a warehouse full of "Hulk vs Eternity" comics that no one would buy. At this point, the only way Marvel is walking out of this with any credibility is by running a full on retcon.
On a side note, Im ebarassed for you Red Hulk fans. The character itself is just a insulting attempt by Marvel to give us a more "edgy, hip" Hulk with a little extra "tude". Im waiting for him to attack Galactus while drinking a mountain dew and riding a BMX bike.

LOL quick edit, seconds after posting this, I notice Rulk vs Thanos, Superboy Prime, Darkseid, and Molecule Man posts by different posters! Are we seriously that stupid here?

MJOILNIR
Are we seriously that stupid here?
naw, rhulk has just turned into a big joke on here now..I think folks are hoping that id they make enough fun of him people will stop acting likes hes the next living tribunel..

redhotrash
I definately appreciate the humor at its core, but its not going to work. People WILL take it seriously and WILL argue for Rulk, and WILL continue to make more until Marvel calls off the Hulk wankfest.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by redhotrash
I definately appreciate the humor at its core, but its not going to work. People WILL take it seriously and WILL argue for Rulk, and WILL continue to make more until Marvel calls off the Hulk wankfest.
Your right, I dont doubt it a bit..Ive been amazed at some of the statements made about rhulk the last few days..AND these guys meant it too...thats whats scary.. sick

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by BUSTER1
To expand on my earlier post, this is how it could go down (if that idiot Loeb is writing) Juggy and Rulk run into each other in L.A. Rulk says "Well well, Juggernaut, my mutant friend, you're next on my list"
The two charge into each other, and as he would expect, Cain starts to push Rulk back. Rulk, with a wry smile on his face utters a mysterious phrase "Cyttorakus neutralisus" With that, the tide turns, and Rulk starts pushing Juggy back. He then proceeds to rip Cain's helmet off, and punches him in the face, repeatedly, making a real bloody mess of it. "h..how?" asks Cain "Simple" replies Rulk "my little spell neutralised your enchantments for unstoppability and total invulnerability. Your strength is as great as ever, but you can now be stopped or hurt by sufficient physical force- and baby, I got that in spades"
Rulk then laughs and continues with his brutal two fisted assualt. He is just about to administer the final, killing blow when there is a loud 'THOOM' and turns to see Galactus behind him, with the Silver Surfer at his side. "Cease your rampage fake Hulk" demands the Surfer "or we will finish it for you" utters Galactus.
Rulk just smiles, and nonchalontly kicking Juggernauts prostrate body away, says "So now I get to add the Silver Surfer and the vaunted Devourer of Worlds to my growing list of smashed opponents"
The issue ends with Galactus firing his destructive eye beams at Rulk who easily blocks them with his hands and then deflects them back at their source, toppling Galactus. A clearly fearful Surfer prepares to launch his own attack, saying to himself "This is a truly unbeatable opponent, against whome, I cannot prevail-but for the sake of the multiverse, I must try"

And you can imagine how the next issue goes-Rulk wins again
I think it'd be more in line with the comic if it went something like -
*They meet*
Rulk: Dude, I'm gonna poop in your helmet!

Then the rest is just Rulk beating on Juggernaut while chanting "I'm Rick James, *****!"

spetznaz
Originally posted by redhotrash
I hate to be a cynical, spiteful, *******, but I sincerely hope Red Hulk goes on to beat not only Juggernaut, but Silver Surfer and other cosmics as well. Going even further overboard on this whole Hulk nonsense is the only way to ensure a quick recon.

When they fired him into space because they didnt want to deal with him, I thought it was kind of cool. Hulk is pretty badass, why not move him off the board altogether?
When he started taking over his own alien planet, I thought it was a stretch, but not unreasonable. I mean some aliens are tougher than others.
When he supposedly beat Black Bolt I drew the line. He should never beat BB in a legit fight. But given the skrull replacement possibility, I'll even let that slide. THEN he decides to beat the X-men, who fought way under ability, while BFR'ing Juggernaut who apparently forgot he can STOP RUNNING, TURN AROUND, AND JUMP OUT OF THE LAKE... followed by taking out the Fantastic Four when Reed forgot hes supposed to be a prep genius.. followed by taking out Dr. Strange who apparently forgot hes a magician.... followed by Sentry who forgot he has other powers besides standing in place and slugging. So yeah now his offshoot is takiing out Thor of all people?
I hope he continues to add one PIS shitfest ontop of another until his dumbass fanboys (and theres plenty here) and the comic buying masses at large are so sick of tasting his red or green nonsense that Marvel end up with a warehouse full of "Hulk vs Eternity" comics that no one would buy. At this point, the only way Marvel is walking out of this with any credibility is by running a full on retcon.
On a side note, Im ebarassed for you Red Hulk fans. The character itself is just a insulting attempt by Marvel to give us a more "edgy, hip" Hulk with a little extra "tude". Im waiting for him to attack Galactus while drinking a mountain dew and riding a BMX bike.

LOL quick edit, seconds after posting this, I notice Rulk vs Thanos, Superboy Prime, Darkseid, and Molecule Man posts by different posters! Are we seriously that stupid here?

We share the same sentiment, and to be honest with you (from a business perspective ...after all, that is what I do when I am not debating on which tight-wearing freak beats up a cape-wearing freak) Marvel Ltd is seriously diluting its brand-equity with this arc. They may be trying to pull off a story that is more or less analogous to what DC did with Superboy Prime, but unlike that arc the one with Rulk is absolutely ridiculous.

Thus, I am going to help them as much as possible.

Thus, hail Rulk. The great and almight Rulk. The eater of the Vishanti Rulk. The terror of the Presence Rulk. The minion of disaster Rulk ...etc etc etc etc etc ......

The only way to kill an idiotic idea (e.g. Rulk) is to give it even more momentum and let it go and smash itself up and kill itself.

Hail to the Rulk.

p.s: You will notice that a lot of the serious posters here are taking the same vein. While there are still a couple of fanboys who think that Rulk is the best thing since sliced bread (e.g. Fear of Blood and Quanchi), most posters are just treating the thing as a big joke.

Because it a really big joke.

We are just having fun .....no one (apart from a few fanboys here and there) really attach any weight to Rulk. (Although it is sad that Marvel is doing this)

llagrok

Please, you interpreted that as Thor gaining the rune powers back? He suddenly got his eyes back? and just stopped using rune powers for the lulz?

We haven't see Thor use any rune magic in the Thor series, so keep on speculating. I've got the first 3 issues in front of me and I'm not seeing any Rune King Thor there, nor did I see him in any other issues either.

Are you referring to Thor 6?

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
That IS Rune King Thor.

Go read comics for once. Retarded moron.

lmao, you dumb shit.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-05.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-06.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-14.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-15.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-16.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-20.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-21.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-22.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0002-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0004.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0017.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0018-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0020.jpg

THAT is Rune King Thor. This new one in Loeb's Hulk isn't even comparable to that. Unless Thor regained the power of the runes in Hulk (which meant that he wouldn't need the hammer, dipshit) he's just Thor w/odinforce. WHICH IS FAAAAAR FROM RUNE KING THOR'S LEVEL.

Who knows, I didn't get to read all of Hulk 05 yet. Thor didn't really do anything with it in Thor 10 either.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by snoopdogg

There was an article that had Loeb saying that Rulk could bend realities and do things like push Juggernaut backwards, with "might still happen" in parenthesis.

Endrict Nuul
If this was Trion Juggernaut, who would win?

Apolloknight
If this was Trion Juggernaut, who would win?

Trion all but defies logic with his power.

Rulk outsmarts logic on a day to day basis.

Badabing

It's simply Thor with the odinforce. And from the looks of the fight, he doesn't even have that. Any more posts like this and it's a warning.

Endrict Nuul
That's why I put morons like occultdestroyer on ignore.

batdude123
Why is everyone insulting the quality of writing contained in Red Hulk?

Honestly, it makes the dialogue in Watchmen look like that of a porn movie. awesome

Badabing
Bump

Metalmanx
Normally I'd say that Rulk has absolutely no chance against Juggernaut, but seeing as he's been able to wield Mjolnir and KO Uatu, then it's pretty obvious that Rulk's got more going for him than just physical abilities. If this were purely physical, Juggy wins again (like always).

That said, using his ridiculous magic/reality-warping abilities, Rulk wins.

Philosophía
Rulk.

Board Walker
Please, you interpreted that as Thor gaining the rune powers back? He suddenly got his eyes back? and just stopped using rune powers for the lulz?

We haven't see Thor use any rune magic in the Thor series, so keep on speculating. I've got the first 3 issues in front of me and I'm not seeing any Rune King Thor there, nor did I see him in any other issues either.

Are you referring to Thor 6?

lmao, you dumb shit.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-05.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-06.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-14.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-15.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-16.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-20.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-21.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor084-22.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0002-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0004.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0017.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0018-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Numriser0020.jpg

THAT is Rune King Thor. This new one in Loeb's Hulk isn't even comparable to that. Unless Thor regained the power of the runes in Hulk (which meant that he wouldn't need the hammer, dipshit) he's just Thor w/odinforce. WHICH IS FAAAAAR FROM RUNE KING THOR'S LEVEL.

Who knows, I didn't get to read all of Hulk 05 yet. Thor didn't really do anything with it in Thor 10 either.

Just because you do not like that RKT was beaten by Rulk, does not mean it is instantly not RKT.

No where in the comics has it been stated he lost the knowledge of the runes, when donald blake went into the void where RKT was hibernating, he merged with him, same RKT that ended the cycle.

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake.

llagrok
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Normally I'd say that Rulk has absolutely no chance against Juggernaut, but seeing as he's been able to wield Mjolnir and KO Uatu, then it's pretty obvious that Rulk's got more going for him than just physical abilities. If this were purely physical, Juggy wins again (like always).

That said, using his ridiculous magic/reality-warping abilities, Rulk wins.

Lunatik knocked out a watcher, only he did it with a single punch. Juggernaut has dealth with mjolnir before D:

Just because you do not like that RKT was beaten by Rulk, does not mean it is instantly not RKT.

No where in the comics has it been stated he lost the knowledge of the runes, when donald blake went into the void where RKT was hibernating, he merged with him, same RKT that ended the cycle.

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake.

I get that it's supposedly the same Thor, but I don't see any evidence that he has retained those powers. Why aren't the runes clearly visible anymore? Why doesn't he use the runes rather than simply the odinforce?

Mr. Slippyfist

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake. Nowhere does it say he retained them either...

hulkcpbifiussjf
Rulky kicks his ass. Yes some of these feats he's been do seem a little out there but!.... He's def xtremely powerful and how do you guys know that he fights a "weak"(weak because the spirit is divided into more than one so he's weakened) wendigo already?

guy222
Rulk

jinzin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Red Hulk happened to the Odinforce. laughing out loud

Pyron_Knight

No, that be SMP's fanboys.
"I cut myself. I also will never get laid. My emo power fuels my RAGE!"

Prime was overpowered and annoying. Rulk is overpowered and awesome. He doesn't say shit like "you're not the real Aquaman!!" That's not cool at all. Prime's whining totally destroy the impact the writers were trying to make with him beating up heroes.

Anyway, Rulk wins this.

guy222
rulk

Pyron_Knight
Hey guy. Will you be getting scans up of Hulk #6?
Hav e agood night bud.

guy222
I will buddy

I will post em in my old thread

Have a blessed morning, my friend

Wei Phoenix
Cain Marko destroys this guy 10/10. I don't see anything that he has done to Thor, A-Bomb, Hulk and the rest that will really do anything to Cain.

Endrict Nuul
Juggernaut stomps.

Metalmanx
Juggy wins. Like he does against any Hulk.

Wei Phoenix
I really wish they did fight so he could show Rulk what the business really was.

BUSTER1
I can see Loeb writing Juggernaut getting his head handed to him by Rulk

Avlon
Rulk rips the gem out of Juggs like onslaught did.

It's Rulk...it doesn't need to make sense. stick out tongue

Enyalus
^ Rulk's a PC Kryptonian.

Avlon
Might as well be. smile

zeel
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Rulk just whooped current Thor with Odinforce and Runes knowledge.

Therefore, Rulk wins. Maybe even a curbstomp, according to Loeb.

Rulk beating a above skyfather toon like rkt JUST ANOTHER REASON rulk is a joke.

bring a character up to that level is stupid and everyone knows it.

occultdestroyer
The Incredible Rulk

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut ftw.

Stoic
After what he did to the Surfer, I almost see Rulk being able to stop Cain.

Blanket
Originally posted by Stoic
After what he did to the Surfer, I almost see Rulk being able to stop Cain. n00b Surfer.

Powers don't work the same, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
n00b Surfer.

Powers don't work the same, etc. The powers work the same pretty much save the upgrade he received in annihilation. his experience level changes the way he wields his powers though. If Rulk catches him I don't see why he can't drain him again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.