Sasquatch vs Blackpanther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
fight in some woods

who wins?

Knowsbleed33
Black Panther cosmic armbar ftw.

Seriously, Sasquatch pwns it. With prep BP can take the majority I think.

guy222
walter

-K-M-
Seriously? erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Seriously? erm without Tanaraq, BP has a chance

Endrict Nuul
Sassy stomps.

Metalmanx
Hm. What kind of damage would BP's energy daggers do?

Either way, this is a win for Sassy. Unless BP gets prep.

Apolloknight
Sassy physical structure is humanoid.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
without Tanaraq, BP has a chance

How?

Endrict Nuul
without Tanaraq, BP has a chance

How?

Starscream M
How? Sas can be cut, no?

BP has powerful energy daggers that would make it unwise for Sas to really engage him up close. Sas prob has good durability against blunt impact, but BP would make short work of him if he lands a few stabs.

BP has speed and great skill advantage over Sas.

I'm not saying BP takes majority, but he has the tools necessary to take a coupla wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Sassy physical structure is humanoid.

-K-M-
By adamantium sure, but on average Sas takes armor peircing machine gun fire and tank blasts with no damage what's so ever

Speed? When Walter has caught the likes of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Puck and Northstar (twice) Black Panther is not going to bring anything new he hasn't already dealt with

Starscream M
By adamantium sure, but on average Sas takes armor peircing machine gun fire and tank blasts with no damage what's so ever

Speed? When Walter has caught the likes of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Puck and Northstar (twice) Black Panther is not going to bring anything new he hasn't already dealt with I'm sure BP's energy daggers can cut Sas.

Also, since Gorilla Grodd has tagged Flash...does that mean Superman doesn't have a speed advantage over Grodd. In comics, slow guys often have tagged faster guys, doesn't mean being slow isn't a disadvantage.

Also, BP is a better tactical mind than Sas, which will help him in this fight imo.

Priest

Speed? When Walter has caught the likes of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Puck and Northstar (twice) Black Panther is not going to bring anything new he hasn't already dealt with
Black Panther tagged a FTLspeed board from The Silver Surfer. stick out tongue

Starscream M
Originally posted by Priest
Black Panther tagged a FTLspeed board from The Silver Surfer. stick out tongue while that was PIS, BP undeniably has tremendous reflexes

Endrict Nuul
Cutting Sassy won't do shit, he has a healing factor.

-K-M-
I'm sure BP's energy daggers can cut Sas.

Also, since Gorilla Grodd has tagged Flash...does that mean Superman doesn't have a speed advantage over Grodd. In comics, slow guys often have tagged faster guys, doesn't mean being slow isn't a disadvantage.

Also, BP is a better tactical mind than Sas, which will help him in this fight imo.

Prove it can, and did you forget about Walter's healing factor?

Was Flash going at his top speed against Grodd? No. Was Northstar pissed off and charging at Sasquatch in a rage? yes.

How? he doesn't have prep here, and Walter himself is a super genius.

Apolloknight

Ah, I don't know if BP gets any wins at all, but his energy daggers don't have to cut to be effective, they can simply touch something to disable it as it effect the nervous system directly.

At full power it dropped a marvel zombie for a few seconds, which was impressive because zombies have no nervous system (BP said this himself). At partial power it numbed skrull mr fantastic nervous system.

If the daggers would be effective on Sassy or not I will leave that to you guys.

-K-M-
Walter had his organs attacked by a phasing Vision and they were healing in seconds. Even Vision said he was suprized Walter was even still alive.

Apolloknight
Walter had his organs attacked by a phasing Vision and they were healing in seconds. Even Vision said he was suprized Walter was even still alive.

Attacking organs and destroying the nervous system/motor funtions/brain which tells the body to heal said organs are two different monsters. erm

Starscream M

How? he doesn't have prep here, and Walter himself is a super genius. I said tactical...aka like Cap's tactical ability. That helps BP on the battlefield, while fighting.

Walter being a super genius is completely irrelevant. Any general could outhink Einstein on the battlefield. One is tactically smart, the other is just smart.

Starscream M
Attacking organs and destroying the nervous system/motor funtions/brain which tells the body to heal said organs are two different monsters. erm exactly, BP's daggers would basically shut down Walter's HF and other bodily functions

-K-M-
Attacking organs and destroying the nervous system/motor funtions/brain which tells the body to heal said organs are two different monsters. erm

It is, but I'm talking about how quickly Walter can recover with his healing factor.

I said tactical...aka like Cap's tactical ability. That helps BP on the battlefield, while fighting.

Walter being a super genius is completely irrelevant. Any general could outhink Einstein on the battlefield. One is tactically smart, the other is just smart.

Except Walter was the TACTICAL advistor for Department H and First Flight. Hence why I brought it up

exactly, BP's daggers would basically shut down Walter's HF and other bodily functions

Prove it can

Starscream M

Prove it can so ya need a lesson in basic biology?

BP's daggers shut down the nervous system...hence one's bodily functions, which is all regulated by the brain. Only autonomous functions would still remain. So Sas may be reduced to an epileptic seizure on the ground if BP connects.

Apolloknight
It is, but I'm talking about how quickly Walter can recover with his healing factor.

And thats what I meant when I said I would leave it up to you guys if the daggers would be effective or not. Whenever the daggers meet someone with healing factor in a debate things get hairy and I don't care to go down that path.

Except Walter was the TACTICAL advistor for Department H and First Flight. Hence why I brought it up

Tactical wise.

BP>Walter

Its almost no contest.

Prove it can

What else would happen if it destroyed his nervous system? Even if it only takes him 5 seconds to heal his nervous system. For at least 5 seconds he would be KO'ed; no?

-K-M-
so ya need a lesson in basic biology?

BP's daggers shut down the nervous system...hence one's bodily functions, which is all regulated by the brain. Only autonomous functions would still remain. So Sas may be reduced to an epileptic seizure on the ground if BP connects.

I graduated from Pre: Heath Sciences and Environmental Engineering so I know what I'm talking about

You missed the point, prove the blades would work on Walter. Prove Walter would go into an epileptic seizure

Tactical wise.

BP>Walter

Its almost no contest.

Most definetly, but Walter is no sloutch

What else would happen if it destroyed his nervous system? Even if it only takes him 5 seconds to heal his nervous system. For at least 5 seconds he would be KO'ed; no?

Depends on what happens, as would his entire central nervous system shut off? Would just his motor functions shut off? etc.

Apolloknight
I

Depends on what happens, as would his entire central nervous system shut off? Would just his motor functions shut off? etc.

Honestly I dont know how they work as the daggers have done some off the wall stuff. All I know is BP said they are capable of destroying nervous systems with a touch.

I've told you about the zombie and skrull; and in another instance they daggers were shown to be capable of intangibility; as they phased through Ultrons adamantium skull and disrupted his internal workings. They have also Electrolyzed Hydroman so BP could physically punch him in the face.

So I could make up some BS about how the daggers work but honestly I've seen they used in some many ways I dont know how they work. All I know when it concerns nervous systems in T'challa said it destroys them.

Anything else out of my mouth is just speculation.

Starscream M

You missed the point, prove the blades would work on Walter. Prove Walter would go into an epileptic seizure

ummm, his daggers worked on the whole spectrum of beings ranging from zombies to ultron. No reason why Sas wouldn't be susceptible to it.

the burden of proof is on you on why you believe Sas is immune to the blade's effects

DigiMark007
ummm, his daggers worked on the whole spectrum of beings ranging from zombies to ultron. No reason why Sas wouldn't be susceptible to it.

the burden of proof is on you on why you believe Sas is immune to the blade's effects

Or why a thunderclap, ground pound, or just a few well-placed shots from a fast opponent wouldn't wreck BP.

Sassy every time.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Or why a thunderclap, ground pound, or just a few well-placed shots from a fast opponent wouldn't wreck BP.

Sassy every time.

Because Sassy's physical structure is humanoid. ninja

Starscream M

Sassy every time.

Sas's thunderclaps are whole magnitudes weaker than the Hulk's

and Sas can pound the ground till the sun sets, but it won't do him any good. Being that this is a forest, the impact of his fists will be mostly absorbed by the soil and grass.

-K-M-

Marvel Zombies are significantly weaker then their "alive" counterparts and their durability is drastically reduced, and the blades are energy which seens to disrupt electrical energy. Now what do robots, machines run on?

Incorrect, your the one saying it WOULD work you have to show evidence it would

Being that this is a forest, the impact of his fists will be mostly absorbed by the soil and grass.

.....wow, simply wow.

Starscream M

.....wow, simply wow. dood, are you always this condescending? erm

-K-M-
dood, are you always this condescending? erm

When you make silly comments like that, yes.

Starscream M
When you make silly comments like that, yes. then show me a scan of Sas effectively using ground pound in a forest type setting...

MJOILNIR
I think Sas's thunderclaps and ground pounds would be right up there with a calm normal hulk..Pretty close anyway..

Metalmanx
Yea they would. Sass is essentially a hairier, Canadian Hulk. He's really right up there with base-level Hulk in terms of strength and durability.

-K-M-
then show me a scan of Sas effectively using ground pound in a forest type setting...

Why do I need to show Sasquatch doing it when others who are below Walter have done it? Why would "grass" absorb the blow? Hell Cage did it way back in Heroes for Hire v.1

DigiMark007
GROUND POUND!

Oh sh*t, it's a forest! Quick, run to a desert!

Crap, sand absorbs the impact! Quick, run to a city!

Crap! Fat people absorb the shock! Quick, run to Amsterdam!

Crap! Hippie smoke dulls the force! Quick, run to the moon!

Crap, no one's here! And I can't breathe in space!

BP ftw yo.

yes

Starscream M
GROUND POUND!

Oh sh*t, it's a forest! Quick, run to a desert!

Crap, sand absorbs the impact! Quick, run to a city!

Crap! Fat people absorb the shock! Quick, run to Amsterdam!

Crap! Hippie smoke dulls the force! Quick, run to the moon!

Crap, no one's here! And I can't breathe in space!

BP ftw yo.

yes I know you're trying to be sarcastic there but actually sand would absorb the impact of a groundpound, making it very ineffective.

My statement that soil and grass would dampen a groundpound still stands.

That kinda attack works best on concrete or hard surfaces where the shock will resonate.

DigiMark007
Batman can breath in space, yo. He's Batman.

And when you're talking about characters with such strength, the ground that you're on makes little difference. I'll actually agree that it changes things somewhat, but it's not the difference between a debilitating ground pound and a wet fart.

golem370
Sasquatch has superhuman reflexes agility and speed which is superior to Black Panther abilities so he could keep away from Black Panther blades anyway. Being in a forest means they're are weapons everywhere Sasquatch could uproot a tree keeping Black Panther at a distance.

Endrict Nuul
Cool their in forest, so that means Sassy uses a tree as a baseball bat and beats BP with it. Or he hits BP a few hundred miles away.

Phantom Zone
I would have thought that Bp could take some wins I don't know about the majority though.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I would have thought that Bp could take some wins I don't know about the majority though.

I don't know if BP will take any wins; sassy has many other options at his disposal. I was trying to point out how his energy daggers work.

If they'd be effective or not is up to everyone else however.

Endrict Nuul
I don't know if BP will take any wins; sassy has many other options at his disposal. I was trying to point out how his energy daggers work.

If they'd be effective or not is up to everyone else however.

He wont have the chance.

Grinning Goku
BP goes home to Storm left with one of everything.

-K-M-
I know you're trying to be sarcastic there but actually sand would absorb the impact of a groundpound, making it very ineffective.

Exiles Sasquatch created an earthquake in the sand doing the "shake and bake" Exiles tactic. So no again.

DeathKap
Hmmmm.... I think Sasquatch takes the majority, depends if the daggers work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.