Ivy (Soulcalibur) vs. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
These two face off in Hell.

Who wins?

Vampire Savior
Scorp...

SmashBro
Scorpion. That's almost no brainer.

Icy Ninja
scorpion because he at least has some wins unlike Ivy who has lost every fight she's been in

Rascaduanok

Superboy Prime
Ivy looks like she is about to explode.

Blax_Hydralisk
... wat?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
scorpion because he at least has some wins unlike Ivy who has lost every fight she's been in

Ivy keeps losing every fight she's been in because you play as her in the game and you suck at it. I used to play as her and I kicked butt.

MadMel
i think he meant every canon fight, not gameplay erm
scorp wins..

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ivy keeps losing every fight she's been in because you play as her in the game and you suck at it. I used to play as her and I kicked butt.

Between you and Da Joker...

Icy Ninja

I was talking about canon fights she lost every one she's been in. When she fought Astaroth she lost, attacked Taki and lost, then Zasalamel attacked and defeated her and finally Cervantes attacked and pretty much killed her

TricksterPriest
Scorpion gets a huge power boost in hell.....

Darkstorm Zero
Ivy = deader than an ice cube in hell... Scorp torches her.

DarkC
This IS a joke thread.

Right?

Dark-Jaxx
Ivy keeps losing every fight she's been in because you play as her in the game and you suck at it. I used to play as her and I kicked butt. ...

It's like a fvcking noob invasion all throughout KMC.

Scorpion BBQs this b!tch.

Nemesis X
You guys act like such A holes whenever someone just wants to post what he thinks would be cool. You can at least tell me in a nicer way this match up is bad other than sounding like you deserve to have a baseball bat struck on your forehead. Jerks.

DarkC
You guys act like such A holes whenever someone just wants to post what he thinks would be cool. You can at least tell me in a nicer way this match up is bad other than sounding like you deserve to have a baseball bat struck on your forehead. Jerks.
Well, to us "cool" matchups are ones that are "interesting", in other words not ridiculously one-sided as to be completely pointless.

Don't be so sensitive.

Nemesis X
Sorry if this match up sucks for you guys. I gotta look up character bios before I post things like this next time.

Dark-Jaxx
Well actually I was referring to your stupid posts. But meh.

Ban Mido
Unless Ivy clubs scorpion to death with her tatas then Scorp takes this XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.