Professor Hulk vs Sasquatch with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this a Amateur wrestling match. The ring is proporsinate to the size of the fighters. The Amateur wrestling rules are into effect.

Amateur Wrestling- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_wrestling

Sasquatch

10foot

2,000lbs

Class 100

vs

Professor Hulk

7foot6

Class 100

golem370
I believe this would be a cool match instead of a brawl it a contest of skill leverage strength speed

guy222
joe

golem370
Who?

guy222
joe fixit = prof hulk...correct

golem370
No this is Professor Hulk

guy222
otay

golem370
I think it would be a good match and would be fun to see as well

guy222
agreed

taking hulk

DeathKap
Im thinkin hulk

golem370
Yeah but Walter was an athlete.

-K-M-
Yeah he was an athlete, a footbal player (even later played for the Greenbay Packers) and I think even a wrestler in university.

Scoobless
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah he was an athlete, a footbal player (even later played for the Greenbay Packers) and I think even a wrestler in university.

Perhaps .... but the Hulk is the freakin' Hulk.

'nuff said!

stick out tongue

-K-M-
Originally posted by Scoobless
Perhaps .... but the Hulk is the freakin' Hulk.

'nuff said!

stick out tongue

Pfft...professor Hulk embarrasment

DeathKap
Originally posted by -K-M-
Pfft...professor Hulk embarrasment
Still hulk deep down insidepitt_shifty

Knowsbleed33
Joe Fixit = Gray Hulk, my favorite incarnation.

I'll take Walter. Both have comparable strength. But I think Walter is more the athlete here.

lft4ded
Hasn't Professor used Joe Fixit when the Punisher guest-starred? He had a chance to try on Grey Hulk's clothing style and everything. But yeah, generally Joe Fixit was Grey...though Prof was initially supposed to have Grey's attitude.

Did Professor get any kind of fight training with the Pantheon? If not and with the rules in effect I'd choose Sasquatch too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.