Nimrod vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Nimrod- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Nimrod.htm

Endrict Nuul
Whos He-Man? bio please....

golem370
He-Man- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-Man

Galan007
i don't believe he-man has any resistive showings against juggernaut-pwning sonics, so nimrod might be able to take that avenue to gain the win. however, i believe there is a better chance the good prince could simply deflect the sonic waves with his sword, much like when he's deflected orko/skeletor's magical attacks in the past.

imo, he-man has a good shot here (with all abilities considered.)

guy222
He-Man

golem370
Nimrod was able to side step Juggernaut and knock his helmet off he maybe able to do the samething with He-Man and his sword. He has a computer mind as well which should make a difference for reaction time.

The Heap
He-Man would knock Nimrod's block off.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Whos He-Man?

What the f**k?

golem370
I think Nimrod has a good chance.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
I think Nimrod has a good chance. what's your reasoning? nimrod certainly wouldn't overwhelm he-man with strength, pretty much any type of 'blast' i've seen him use can be blocked by he-man's sword, and i don't recall any real speed feats produced by nimrod - so he wouldn't be gaining the upperhand that way either.

imo prince adam has more of a chance at taking this.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

stick out tongue

golem370
Like I said he is advanced robot made to kill or capture Mutants with all kinds of different powers and abilities he has the ability to find weakness in superhuman beings he has powerful weapons he can teleport. He has a mind of an advanced computer which I don't think He-Man could counter

The Heap
Like I said he is advanced robot made to kill or capture Mutants with all kinds of different powers and abilities he has the ability to find weakness in superhuman beings he has powerful weapons he can teleport. He has a mind of an advanced computer which I don't think He-Man could counter

And He-Man has so much strength he could throw a ****ing planet.

True story. big grin

golem370
Lets say He-Man tryed something like that Nimrod would just teleport behind him and pulverize him with his strength or weapons

The Heap
Lets say He-Man tryed something like that Nimrod would just teleport behind him and pulverize him with his strength or weapons

Meh.

He-Man has taken on several opponents at once that are arguably stronger than Nimrod. And won.

golem370
As advanced as Nimrod?

The Heap
Dude, he's taken on Hordak and won. That alone should tell you he could beat Nimrod.

He also defeated a 40-ft bone giant with a giant sword and a giant shield in the 200X cartoon. Punched it's ribs in and knocked it into a huge magma pool.

golem370
I still with his weapons machine mind strength teleporting ability would give him a tough fight winning atleast half the time.

The Heap
Hmmm. I don't see it happening.

He-Man deals with people who use Magic, Tech, and other assorted weapondry.

He's going to have a field trip with Nimrod.

Light outs
Nimrod pwns him so badly. This is really a fight more like a curbstomp.

The Heap
< Clearly doesn't know who He-Man is. ^_^

He-Man, can throw planets. He could easily throw Nimrod to Mars if he wanted to.

Light outs
Wow I don't know He-Man. I clearly do. His best feat was seen matching Superman in strength.

Why the on earth would he try and throw some one to mars when they can fly or simply teleport? When has He Man ever demonstrated durability to concussive blast that could down Juggernaut? Human Stands no chance here. You don't know Nimrod if you think He Man could simply take him down.

The Heap
He-Man took insane magical blasts from Hordak and survived.

If you think Nimrod could take He-Man down, you don't really know He-Man.

Also, since when could Superman throw planets?

Or destroy Giants?

He-Man's strength is superior to Nimrod's.

Light outs
Well Last time I checked wasn't it post crisis superman who could move entire planets?? Wasn't it post crisis supermanboy who pulled entire solar systems by a chain at light speeds??

So yeah your wrong. As for Superman destroying giants he's fought big things I can't think of any off the top of my head.

You don't read comics obviously. I can tell by the fact you think a few magical blast can compare to a concussise blast strong enough to down Juggernaut when the only type of blast that can hurt him are magical blast. That shows how powerful that blast is.

Oh yeah wasn't pc superman seen juggling planets as well?

Anyways unlike He man who is just in 100 tons Nimrod can easily surpass that which he already is over. He wins this. Your not even putting a valid point to Nimrod losing.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Heap
Also, since when could Superman throw planets? the superman/he-man scuffle took place in the pre-crisis days. as i'm sure you know, pre-crisis superman could move planets and stars, with his breath alone.

The Heap
I don't read Superman, but fair enough.

I'm still sticking with He-Man.

Nimrod, wouldn't be taking He-Man by strength, thats for sure.

By the way, whats Nimrods greatest feat again?

Light outs
I don't read superman anymore. I stick to superman one million.

As for Strength I think its safe to say Nimrod can surpass him. He can gain as much strength as needed. Even when destroyed which Heman doesn't have the power to do he can comeback. Its stated the best way to get rid of him is by turning him to dust. Which even he can come back from.

Light outs
Originally posted by The Heap
I don't read Superman, but fair enough.

I'm still sticking with He-Man.

Nimrod, wouldn't be taking He-Man by strength, thats for sure.

By the way, whats Nimrods greatest feat again?

I believe its beat Juggernaut on several occasions. But when feat it can either be durability, healing, blasts. I don't know of which you refer to.

The Heap
I give up.

You win buddy. *high five*

Light outs
Lol thank you.

The Heap
No problem :]

Sorry for acting like an ass.

Light outs
Its perfectly fine. I'm the new member I'm sure that shall happen to me alot.

Adam_PoE
He-Man has the equivocal endurance, resistance to injury, and strength of a demigod.

He-Man also has an indestructible Sword of Power that can project mystical energy and open inter-dimensional gateways.

In "Taking of Grayskull," He-Man not only lifts Castle Grayskull, but hurls it with sufficient force to exceed the gravitational pull of a whitehole.

In "Trouble In Arcadia," He-Man lifts an entire city.

In "Stone City," He-Man moves an entire mountain range.

In "Eternal Darkness," He-Man hurls a planet into orbit.

In "She-Demon of Phantos," He-Man breaks chains fashioned out of an indestructable mineral.

In "Awaken the Serpent," He-Man kills the god, Serpos.

Light outs
A demigod is way stronger then Heman. A demigod is a god turned bad and in most cases even stronger then before.

Set the serpent god is and example. We all saw what it took to take him down.

As for all those feats I can't say much on Nimrod listing stuff because villains have more important things to do then lift things. They usually have a mission.

Nimrod can also find a way to get past his foes to make a battle better then the first time.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Light outs
A demigod is way stronger then Heman. A demigod is a god turned bad and in most cases even stronger then before.

As for all those feats I can't say much on Nimrod listing stuff because villains have more important things to do then lift things. They usually have a mission.

Nimrod can also find a way to get past his foes to make a battle better then the first time.
He-Man has turned sand into diamonds by rubbing his hands together. He's thrown Castle Grayskull back through time and easily matches PC Superman in strength.
Oh yeah, he's also spun his sword so fast that it created a tornado.

And tell me, how does Nimrod neutralize the mystic power of Grayskull with Sentinel programming? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You overrate someone who was convinced by Cable to destroy himself.

fangirl101
He-Man is a ***** to beat.
He's like a combination of Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, and The Hulk.

MJOILNIR
Yea, hes strong as he needs to be to get the job done..thats the jest of it..
Example: Superman is "this" strong...Well he-man is gonna be stronger..Thats the idea I get from the character..

golem370
Nimrod relieves He-Man's sword from his posession and bfr it and then use his mind weapons and strength to defeat He-Man

Enyalus
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
and easily matches PC Superman in strength.

I realize this guy probably won't ever see this, but for anyone else reading through this thread...He-Man briefly grappled with PC Supes before getting laid flat out by one punch from him.

It was hardly 'matching' his strength.

darthgoober
Well Last time I checked wasn't it post crisis superman who could move entire planets?? Wasn't it post crisis supermanboy who pulled entire solar systems by a chain at light speeds??

So yeah your wrong. As for Superman destroying giants he's fought big things I can't think of any off the top of my head.

You don't read comics obviously. I can tell by the fact you think a few magical blast can compare to a concussise blast strong enough to down Juggernaut when the only type of blast that can hurt him are magical blast. That shows how powerful that blast is.

Oh yeah wasn't pc superman seen juggling planets as well?

Anyways unlike He man who is just in 100 tons Nimrod can easily surpass that which he already is over. He wins this. Your not even putting a valid point to Nimrod losing.
No, that's Pre Crisis.

darthgoober
Nimrod relieves He-Man's sword from his posession and bfr it and then use his mind weapons and strength to defeat He-Man
How do you see Nimrod relieving He-Man of his sword?

golem370
A barrage of blasts

darthgoober
No, most of the time a demigod is a "Half God" like Hercules.

Serpos is a Serpent God, He-Man took him down.

Nimrod might eventually evolve to the point that he could take down He-Man, but I'm pretty sure He-Man would tear him up the first few times.

Mekrob
He Man rips him in half and he stays that way long enough to lose.

darthgoober
A barrage of blasts
Kinda like these...

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s3fr6.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s7hf8.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s8tx0.jpg

Mekrob
"Missed"

KingD19
Well, Nimrod finds weaknesses with people abilities, and tries to exploit them. Well, He-Man gets his godly strength and durability from the sword and power of Grayskull, so he has no weaknesses. Plus he makes the Nimrod pieces into necklaces for Teela and the Skull Sorceress. He-Man boinks Skull Sorceress, then prince Adam takes a turn with Teela.

Original Smurph
Nimrod bypassed Juggernaut's durability with sonics. Is there a reason he couldn't do this to He-Man?

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Nimrod finds weaknesses with people abilities, and tries to exploit them. Well, He-Man gets his godly strength and durability from the sword and power of Grayskull, so he has no weaknesses. How does that mean he has no weakness?

KingD19
Because extreme strength and durability have no real weaknesses, plus they aren't He-Man's abilities, rather gifts bestowed upon by the power of grayskull and the skullsword. Plus I think I remember him fighting without being in contact with the sword. So what could Nimrod really do? Besides a sonic or mental attack or something?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Nimrod bypassed Juggernaut's durability with sonics. Is there a reason he couldn't do this to He-Man?
He Man could most likely absorb the sonics into his sword.

KingD19
His sword has blocked some crazy stuff.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Because extreme strength and durability have no real weaknesses, plus they aren't He-Man's abilities, rather gifts bestowed upon by the power of grayskull and the skullsword. Plus I think I remember him fighting without being in contact with the sword. So what could Nimrod really do? Besides a sonic or mental attack or something? You answered your own question.

KingD19
Indeed I did, but say He-Man blocked the sonic projection with his sword, and somehow he repelled the mental attack, say with assistance from Skull Sorceress, what would Nimrod do then?

Mindset
What if neither of those happened, what then?

KingD19
Answer my question since I'm answering yours please.
If he couldn't stop the sonic attack, we'd just see how much it affected him, same thing with the mental attack. He might submit, he might overcome it, I don't know.

Mindset
Nimrod might find another way to beat him, he might not.

See how pointless that was?

KingD19
Indeed, I just like to be indulged. smile

SoulDevourer
Nimrod adapts & wins ^_^

golem370
Nimrod caused Juggernaut to hover thus immobilising him could he not do the same to He-Man?

darthgoober
Nimrod caused Juggernaut to hover thus immobilising him could he not do the same to He-Man?
He-Man's sword manipulates various forms of energy. Nimrod might make him float, but He-Man could still attack with ranged energy blasts and such.

golem370
Yeah but we are talking about a Advanced Robot made to fight superhumans and imo would think he would be able to stay ahead of anything He-Man would try and hit him with.

darthgoober
Yeah but we are talking about a Advanced Robot made to fight superhumans and imo would think he would be able to stay ahead of anything He-Man would try and hit him with.
Nimrod won't be the first advanced robot He-Man's encountered. Man-E-Faces(with his robotic face showing) and Roboto both having supercomputers for brains and He-Man's bested both if I'm not mistaken. Just being a machine with a high tech mind won't be enough for Nimrod to beat He-Man without actual feats to support it IMO, and I just can't see Nimrod "finding" a way to do it before He-Man destroys him. Yes he can come back afterwards, but the forum fight will already be won by" the Most Powerful Man in the Universe".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.