Batman vs Leonardo [TMNT]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Heap
I think the title is pretty self-explanitory.

The battle takes place midnight, on the rooftops of New York City.

Both have their standard equiptment.

Who takes it?

illadelph12
Hmm...

If Batman were limited to just batarangs, smoke grenades, and grappling hooks it would be more even. When you get into his sonic weapons, torches, explosives, corrosives, etc., it becomes far more skewed in Batman's favor. If it were just standard martial arts weaponry I'd say even split between Batman and Comic Leonardo. All standard equipment at play, Batman for a majority, maybe 7-8/10.

The Heap
I wasn't aware the Batman carried sonic devices in his standard gear. Ah well. Still, this would be an interesting fight to witness.

If Leonardo can hold a candle to the Shredder, then maybe he has a good chance at winning most fights?

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

The Heap
Bump.

I'm not sure who is the better fighter of the two. Thought some others would perhaps know.

illadelph12

Marvelknight

cloud102
Any feats for the Turtles?

illadelph12
I'm surprised a respect thread for the Ninja Turtles hasn't been created. Strength wise all of the Turtles are close to Batman, with Raphael and possibly Leonardo being slightly stronger (Raphael is the physically strongest of the Turtles), and their stamina is likely greater than his, as well as their durability (the Turtles base attributes are that of amphibians, and they grew proportionately with their mutation, meaning their lung capacity and body chemisty is more amphibian than human, though they have human like proportions). Leo's battle feats are pretty much comparable to Batman save not having any high level meta humans of the caliber of Superman and the like to contrast his own abilities with on a regular bass. They have gone head up with platoons of aliens like the Triceratons (a race of humanoid Triceratopses) and held their own, and a Triceraton is comparable physically to somone like Rhino with use of advanced weaponry. Leo's taken on packs of Foot Clan ninjas (analogous to The Hand in Marvel, and actually inspired entirely by that group) and held his own. Leonardo was created to be a turtle version of Daredevil with katanas and a slightly greater degree of durability. He (and Raphael) are in the same class with characters of that stature.

DeathKap
Hmmmm.... Really could go either waysrsly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.