How to defeat Ghost Rider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
I'll put it bluntly again. I am a role player who role plays Doctor Doom and I need help defeating Ghost Rider.

I do run a team, the team consists of Carnage, Mr. Sinister, Taskmaster, Widdle Wade, Carnage, and Juggernaut.

I am not 100% all my teammates will be able to help me, but how can I defeat Ghost Rider? I am sorry for my ignorance, usually I don't need help but my knowledge is limited about Ghost Rider. Didn't Dr. Strange say he was stronger than World War Hulk?

Doctor Doom has magic only bested by Dr. Strange, how can I use that to my advantage? I know Ghost Rider actually beat Doctor Strange.

Thanks.

tkitna
Juggs and GR would be interesting.

Not sure how to beat him or if he can even die. Maybe throw him into the sun? I'm honestly not sure.

fangirl101
Have sinister mind rape him. Or have carnage try and take him over.

Blax_Hydralisk
Pray? Use Dr.Doom's prep god status to make a pai rof anti-Penance Stare shades.

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom has one-shotted GR before...

golem370
Personally I would pick somebody like Harald Jaekelsson or Wonder Woman

What If...
Psylocke once took him out via her knife to the back of his head.

You could try to argue something about Sinister and mind vulnerability that wouldn't have to necessarily be a blunt telepathic assault.

Bouboumaster
It takes Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom or ****in' Reed Richards to get over it

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by tkitna
Juggs and GR would be interesting.

Not sure how to beat him or if he can even die. Maybe throw him into the sun? I'm honestly not sure.

Does he need to breathe?

Mindset
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Does he need to breathe?

No...

CaptainStoic
have Juggs rip his head off and punt it.

occultdestroyer
GR's defeats in the hands of Doctor Doom and Psylocke are clearly due to poor writing.

This guy is GODLIKE, as stated by Doctor Strange himself. It will take a cosmic entity or two to take the man down.

GR FTW

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
GR's defeats in the hands of Doctor Doom and Psylocke are clearly due to poor writing.

This guy is GODLIKE, as stated by Doctor Strange himself. It will take a cosmic entity or two to take the man down.

GR FTW

Those happened awhile ago, he wasn't as strong.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
Those happened awhile ago, he wasn't as strong.

How so ?

and you do know during that part where Ghost Rider was fighting WWH and then you see Strange going on about how strong he possibly was That Blaze was fighting WWH not the spirit of vengence itself thats why he lost.

Da Joker
I'll put it bluntly again. I am a role player who role plays Doctor Doom and I need help defeating Ghost Rider.

I do run a team, the team consists of Carnage, Mr. Sinister, Taskmaster, Widdle Wade, Carnage, and Juggernaut.

I am not 100% all my teammates will be able to help me, but how can I defeat Ghost Rider? I am sorry for my ignorance, usually I don't need help but my knowledge is limited about Ghost Rider. Didn't Dr. Strange say he was stronger than World War Hulk?

Doctor Doom has magic only bested by Dr. Strange, how can I use that to my advantage? I know Ghost Rider actually beat Doctor Strange.

Thanks.

Show him a pic of a hairy guy in speedos or a hairy fat naked guy dancing?

spetznaz
Maybe Wonder Woman ....before she killed that human (forgot his name).

She would be totally immune to the penance stare ....remember when she faced that uber-dragon that was consuming the world with its filth, and she was the only one who was pure enough to stand before it and be totally unharmed (because she was perfectly pure).

She would have gazed into the Penance Stare and only seen Blaze's eyes ....nothing more.

Thus, WW would have been able to face the PS and come out unharmed (and even after killing that dude, it can be argued that there was a reason for it ....)

tkitna
Has Captain America ever been hit with the penance stare? I know he got hit with the hellfire and went back for seconds although it screwed him up.

Dr Hackenbush
Does he need to breathe?

Myspace rp must be all the rage, fho' rell...

Doctor-Alvis
Construct a chariot drawn by your two Carnages. Laugh him to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.