Wonderman vs Captain America, Spiderman, and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
No Prep. Discuss.

golem370
The team is standing there waiting for Wonder Man when all of a sudden the sunlight is obscured they look upwards in horror at the massive oil rig hurling towards them

Condor
Originally posted by golem370
The team is standing there waiting for Wonder Man when all of a sudden the sunlight is obscured they look upwards in horror at the massive oil rig hurling towards them

A sneak attack with Spiderman there?

Bouboumaster
Well, the only one out there who might hurt Wonderman is Wolverine

Metalmanx

thumb up

golem370
Originally posted by Condor
A sneak attack with Spiderman there?

Is spider-Man would have a hard time getting out of the way of a Oil Rig even with advanced notice.

socool8520
WW is like way faster and way stronger than all of them. She would destroy them fairly easily.

golem370
That's why it's Wonder Man and not Wonder Woman.

socool8520
That's why it's Wonder Man and not Wonder Woman.

I am such a douchebag. I have disgraced myself and my family. embarrasment

golem370
Death to socool for disgracing his family lol sniper

socool8520
Death to socool for disgracing his family lol sniper

laughing

But this is the Wonderman that is pretty much immortal right? With that and his superior strength, I think he's got a good shot. How fast is he?

golem370
Atleast subsonic speeds

Harbinger
Wonderman stomps.

socool8520
Atleast subsonic speeds

Then yeah, I think Wonderman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.