Sabertooth vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
-Creed has upgrades.

-No Tanaraq.

-No BFR.

-Fight in Banff National Park.

Who wins?

Starscream M
I would give Creed majority...I'm assuming you're not allowing Tanaraq

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
I would give Creed majority...I'm assuming you're not allowing Tanaraq Nope

-K-M-
I would give Creed majority

I'm shocked

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nope yeah, I'm def giving Creed the win

with adamantium, he is just too deadly for Sas

I feel bad for Walter...well, not really

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm shocked stop trollin mad

anyways, no one in their right mind would give Sas win over Sabretooth with adamantium

-K-M-
stop trollin mad

anyways, no one in their right mind would give Sas win over Sabretooth with adamantium

Except they fought and Walter had Sabretooth beat until he feel into the Wendigo trap

Comics > your faulty logic.

Endrict Nuul
Cut it out you too! before I ban you both!!!

-K-M-
yeah, I'm def giving Creed the win

with adamantium, he is just too deadly for Sas

I feel bad for Walter...well, not really

*Gasp* Yeah it's not like Sasquatch has fought anyone with adamantium before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Except they fought and Walter had Sabretooth beat until he feel into the Wendigo trap

sabretooth is faster

sabretooth is a better fighter

sabretooth has more durability (adamantium skeleton)

sabretooth has better HF

Walter's only advantage is his strength...which won't help him at all against a deadly as a foe as Sabretooth

Starscream M
*Gasp* Yeah it's not like Sasquatch has fought anyone with adamantium before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Comics > your faulty logic. comics is also full of PIS

-K-M-
sabretooth is faster

sabretooth is a better fighter

sabretooth has more durability (adamantium skeleton)

sabretooth has better HF

Walter's only advantage is his strength...which won't help him at all against a deadly as a foe as Sabretooth

Oh really? prove he is faster and has a better healing factor? Also Sabretooth has better internal durability not external

Also did you miss the part where I said they fought already? Also you do realize Sasquatch has beat people just like Sabretooth before? Nope, because you don't read comics erm

-K-M-
comics is also full of PIS

How is it PIS? by using your logic Sabretooth should beat the Hulk or any class 100 brute with ease

Comics > your faulty logic

Starscream M
How is it PIS? by using your logic Sabretooth should beat the Hulk or any class 100 brute with ease

Comics > your faulty logic ummm no, please don't be ridiculous and put Sas in the same class as Hulk, as he is nowhere near Hulk

Hulk is in a class of his own

Sabretooth is built to basically beat guys like Sas (check out what happened to Wendigo)

Starscream M
Oh really? prove he is faster and has a better healing factor? Also Sabretooth has better internal durability not external

Also did you miss the part where I said they fought already? Also you do realize Sasquatch has beat people just like Sabretooth before? Nope, because you don't read comics erm

Sabretooth is faster than Wolverine

Wolverine is faster than Sasquatch (how do I know? Wolverine can dodge bullets...Sas can't)

Sabretooth's HF is only slightly weaker than Logan's, whose HF is the best in Marvel besides Hulk and Deadpool.

Sas has a decent HF, but nothing compared to Sabretooth.

Yeah, they fought...and Sas lost.

-K-M-
ummm no, please don't be ridiculous and put Sas in the same class as Hulk, as he is nowhere near Hulk

Hulk is in a class of his own

Sabretooth is built to basically beat guys like Sas (check out what happened to Wendigo)

Except that's what is stated and shown, oh and Walter beat an AR Hulk as well

Comics > your faulty logic

Oh really now? prove it. Seriously back it up. Also all Wendigo's are not created equal

Endrict Nuul
Since Creed wins with AD. What if he doesn't have it, to make it more fair

Who wins?

tkitna
'Its a bird, its a plane, its Sabertooth flying into the next province after Sasquatch gets annoyed by him.'

-K-M-
Sabretooth is faster than Wolverine

Wolverine is faster than Sasquatch (how do I know? Wolverine can dodge bullets...Sas can't)

Sabretooth's HF is only slightly weaker than Logan's, whose HF is the best in Marvel besides Hulk and Deadpool.

Sas has a decent HF, but nothing compared to Sabretooth.

Yeah, they fought...and Sas lost.

That's nice, but Sasquatch has fought people faster then Sabretooth and Wolverine

Oh really? Let's ignore their two fights then shall we? Also let's ignore the fact Walter can take armor peircing machine gun fire and tank blasts as well has took 6 Deadpool grenades in the face and was completly fine. Also ignore the fact Walter has rountinely tagged bullet dodgers

Really? What is Sabretooth's greatest healing feat then? back it up

No he didn't, unless you ignore the fact Walter had him laid out on the ground. Which I take it you are...shocking

Starscream M
Since Creed wins with AS. What if he doesn't have it, to make it more fair

Who wins? you shouldn't change conditions midthread...but just to humor you, without it, Walter prob takes majority of wins

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
'Its a bird, its a plane, its Sabertooth flying into the next province after Sasquatch gets annoyed by him.'

No BFR.

DigiMark007
No BFR.

...think it was for yucks. But it still exemplifies a pretty valid point about the fight.

tkitna
No BFR.

You take all the fun out of it. smile

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
You take all the fun out of it. smile stick out tongue

Starscream M

Oh really now? prove it. Seriously back it up. Also all Wendigo's are not created equal

Sabretooth is basically Wolverine on roids. And We know Wolverine has fared as well as anyone against Hulk.

So not all Wendigos are equal, still impressive feat for Creed and a warning against what could happen to Sas.

-K-M-
Sabretooth is basically Wolverine on roids. And We know Wolverine has fared as well as anyone against Hulk.

So not all Wendigos are equal, still impressive feat for Creed and a warning against what could happen to Sas.

and we all know how Wolverine has faired against Sasquatch, or do you?

Except they fought earier before Creed fought Wendigo and Walter had him beat erm

Starscream M
That's nice, but Sasquatch has fought people faster then Sabretooth and Wolverine

Oh really? Let's ignore their two fights then shall we? Also let's ignore the fact Walter can take armor peircing machine gun fire and tank blasts as well has took 6 Deadpool grenades in the face and was completly fine. Also ignore the fact Walter has rountinely tagged bullet dodgers

Really? What is Sabretooth's greatest healing feat then? back it up

No he didn't, unless you ignore the fact Walter had him laid out on the ground. Which I take it you are...shocking

walter's survived machine gun fire? that's nice...I'll send him a cookie.

Sabretooth with his adamantium claws guts Walter like a fish.

Sabretooth has fought while being completely disemboweled, falling into a lake filled with deadly piranahs, etcs....he's basically Wolverine level HF, which is greater than Walter's

Starscream M

Except they fought earier before Creed fought Wendigo and Walter had him beat erm it was more like a stalemate wasn't it? and didn't Walter get impaled?

-K-M-

-K-M-
it was more like a stalemate wasn't it? and didn't Walter get impaled?

No Walter had him on the ground beat and hurting, and when he was walking over he fell into the trap meant for Wendigo. Which he did with prep, and prep he doesn't get here. Before that, Walter was all over Sabretooth

CaptainStoic
I've always seen Creed as a very capable guy in his weight class, but he would lose against a blood lusted Sasquatch.

If Walter decided that he wasn't ever going to hold back and go for the kill, Creed would lose the majority.

Sasquatch could make it, so that Creed never gets to use his speed at all... all he would have to do is cause a minor quake from hitting the ground they stood on and get to business.

Sasquatch can hit with enough force to break through 10 feet of reinforced cement, if he hit Creed with 2 or 3 of those it would be over.

This in my opinion is like pitting a guy like Puma against Namor, their just in two different weight classes, and Namor would quickly get the win, as would Saquatch if he fought Sabretooth.

Starscream M
so you actually think Walter's faster than creed and has better HF? why don't you prove your point?

-K-M-
Could Sabretooth take some wins? It's possible, but a majority? Most definetly not.

Starscream M
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I've always seen Creed as a very capable guy in his weight class, but he would lose against a blood lusted Sasquatch.

If Walter decided that he wasn't ever going to hold back and go for the kill, Creed would lose the majority.

Sasquatch could make it, so that Creed never gets to use his speed at all... all he would have to do is cause a minor quake from hitting the ground they stood on and get to business.

Sasquatch can hit with enough force to break through 10 feet of reinforced cement, if he hit Creed with 2 or 3 of those it would be over.

This in my opinion is like pitting a guy like Puma against Namor, their just in two different weight classes, and Namor would quickly get the win, as would Saquatch if he fought Sabretooth.

threadmaker didn't specify bloodlust...so Walter would be fighitng in character.

yeah...a ground pound saves the day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creed's taken far more than 2 or 3 slugs from guys stronger than Sas without being KOed

Wolverine and Sabretooth are built to beat guys in higher weight classes

Starscream M
Could Sabretooth take some wins? It's possible, but a majority? Most definetly not. walters only advantage is strength...which is pretty useless against someone with as powerful an HF as Sabretooth

Sabretooth is superior in every other category

-K-M-
so you actually think Walter's faster than creed and has better HF? why don't you prove your point?

Walter has tagged Wolverine, Spider-Man, Northstar (twice), Snowbird, Wildchild oh and of course Sabretooth all with relative ease

Oh and for the record here's Walter running now when has Sabretooth done something like that?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight11-19.jpg

walters only advantage is strength...which is pretty useless against someone with as powerful an HF as Sabretooth

Sabretooth is superior in every other category

Sure if you ignore intelligence, external durability, running speed, reflexes, leaping ability, or various other things. Let's also ignore things in the comics shall we?

Starscream M

Sure if you ignore intelligence yeah, if only Walter was dumb enough to walk into a trap impaling themself

*snickers*

Starscream M

Sure if you ignore intelligence, external durability, running speed, reflexes, leaping ability, or various other things. Let's also ignore things in the comics shall we?

external durability - good against bullets, not so good against sharp adamantium claws backed by class 15ish strength

running speed - good for trying to get away...not so useful in a fight

reflexes - Sabretooth has better reflexes than Walter

leaping ability - not a game changer

CaptainStoic
the thread starter didn't rule out blood lust either, I changed the dynamics of this battle by taking away the CIS, and used Walters best way of defeating Creed. Walter in Sasquatch form is literally and figuratively a beast, at any moment he could lose his cool... so him becoming blood lusted is well within character.

Sabretooth as I said before is a very capable character, but him beating someone who can put him away with a few hits weighs heavilly against him.

Walter only needs one hit to slow Creed to half speed, and two more to slam him, now if he stopped and asked Creed if he was ok, that would be out of character.

Sinister stopped Creed with one hand, and chilled him out, Walter could do far more.

-K-M-
yeah, if only Walter was dumb enough to walk into a trap impaling themself

*snickers*

Oh my so witty, and people sure do make traps stand out now don't they? Who needs traps to be in secret when they can have them out in the open following your logic.

*claps*

-K-M-
external durability - good against bullets, not so good against sharp adamantium claws backed by class 15ish strength

running speed - good for trying to get away...not so useful in a fight

reflexes - Sabretooth has better reflexes than Walter

leaping ability - not a game changer

Tell that to Wolverine or better yet when Sasquatch had Sabretooth in a whole mess of trouble in merely just a few seconds of the fight.

Wrong, we know he is faster and he has shown faster reflexes tagging Sabretooth and people faster then him with ease

Prove it..seriously prove it

Wrong, he could create an earthquake stomp with it

Starscream M

Wrong, he could create an earthquake stomp with it omfg....quit it with the friggin earthquakes already mad

seriously, Walter may win a few, but none of them will be the result of groundpounds.

Starscream M

Wrong, we know he is faster and he has shown faster reflexes tagging Sabretooth and people faster then him with ease

sabretooth has also tagged Walter, so that does not prove Sas has better reflexes.

-K-M-
omfg....quit it with the friggin earthquakes already mad

seriously, Walter may win a few, but none of them will be the result of groundpounds.

Oh yeah I forgot your the person who said grass would absorb a class 100 blow

Win a few? lulz

sabretooth has also tagged Walter, so that does not prove Sas has better reflexes.

Sure that's if you ignore how Sasquatch has routinely tagged people faster then Sabretooth and has far more and better reflexes feats. Now prove Sabretooh has better reflexes.

Starscream M
Now prove Sabretooh has better reflexes. I don't have to prove it because it is common board knowledge. Creed has enhanced relexes while Walter doesn't.

-K-M-
I don't have to prove it because it is common board knowledge. Creed has enhanced relexes while Walter doesn't.

Oh really? and now Walter doesn't have any reflexes now? even though it has stated and shown he has? Also who else thinks this? Give some names

Lets cut to the chase, you can't prove it can you?

Raoul
bruce, this is the second time i've had people reporting stuff about you.

any more of this 'ground pound' whinging will result in a warning. ground pounds have always been an open avenue of attack for those with sufficient strength. sasquatch has such strength.

cut it out.

Starscream M
Oh really? and now Walter doesn't have any reflexes now? even though it has stated and shown he has? Also who else thinks this? Give some names

Lets cut to the chase, you can't prove it can you? check their wiki bios

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_(comics)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth_(comics)

it lists specifically enhanced reflexes under Sabretooth's powers, while it is conspicuously missing under Sasquatch's.

-K-M-
HAHA your using wikipedia as evidence? Oh my your credibility keeps drastically decreasing

Yeah let's ignore what the comic books say and follow a website anyone can edit which is notorious for being wrong. There's a reason schools ban it

http://www.lenzism.com/2008/06/wikipedia-causing-students-to-fail.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/06/15/wikipedia_can_damage_your_grades/

Starscream M
actually wiki is a very good source...its edited by knowledgeable fans

comics can contain alot of crap if a bad writer takes over...see Red Hulk

-K-M-
No it's not, it was even banned in my college I graduated from and the univerity I'm going to in September has already sent out an email saying you can't cite wikipedia as a reference. erm

Knowsbleed33
Walter takes this. It may not be a stomp, by Walter will win it every time.

DeathKap
I think Walter could take him down.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
the thread starter didn't rule out blood lust either, I changed the dynamics of this battle by taking away the CIS, and used Walters best way of defeating Creed. Walter in Sasquatch form is literally and figuratively a beast, at any moment he could lose his cool... so him becoming blood lusted is well within character.

Sabretooth as I said before is a very capable character, but him beating someone who can put him away with a few hits weighs heavilly against him.

Walter only needs one hit to slow Creed to half speed, and two more to slam him, now if he stopped and asked Creed if he was ok, that would be out of character.

Sinister stopped Creed with one hand, and chilled him out, Walter could do far more.

He actually keeps his cool incredibly well. For instance against Deadpool who was not only fighting him and tossing grenades at his face, but also destroying his biggest scientific achievement, the gamma reactor. I don't think a lot of characters could keep their cool as well as he did.

EDIT: still, forum rules say he's bloodlusted unless OP mentiones otherwise.

Condor
Sasquatch FTW.

He's just too powerful for Sabretooth.

Metalmanx
Sassy for the win. Canadian Hulk >>> Taller Wolverine.

But seriously, Sass definitely has what it takes to defeat Sabes.

Starscream M
I still think Sabretooth with adamantium takes majority.

jinzin

laughing out loud

Pretty hypocritical considering Walt had to cheat to get the upper hand eh?
OR the fact that Sasquatch never really "won" seeing how Sabretooth was nowhere NEAR incapacitated smiling at his punches.......

Before he chucked that snowball at Sabretooth's face all he got for his troubles was his guts clawed into. erm

Comics> your Sasquatch bias..... but you know I still luv ya. smile

jinzin
Since Creed wins with AD. What if he doesn't have it, to make it more fair

Who wins?
Doesn't matter. the natural durability of his bones is still enough to take class 100 shots without breaking. The natural sharpness of his claws still rends through steel...

and his HF is actually supposedly superior to Wolverine's.

jinzin
and we all know how Wolverine has faired against Sasquatch, or do you?

Except they fought earier before Creed fought Wendigo and Walter had him beat erm What the f**k?

More of this crap?

Yeah we KNOW that Sasquatch has capitalized on sneak attacks to Logan TWICE, and that's the best he's ever done against Logan in 616, the second sneak attack of which did NOTHING...

What else do we know? The only on panel (non 616) fight that has any context between the two had Sasquatch running the hell away from Wolverine even though morph was there to support her...

snoopdogg
How many fights have Logan and Walter had? Like two that I know if. As far as this fight goes Creed has taken shots from Sasquatch rather easily but it could also be written off as bad writing.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Pretty hypocritical considering Walt had to cheat to get the upper hand eh?
OR the fact that Sasquatch never really "won" seeing how Sabretooth was nowhere NEAR incapacitated smiling at his punches.......

Before he chucked that snowball at Sabretooth's face all he got for his troubles was his guts clawed into. erm

Comics> your Sasquatch bias..... but you know I still luv ya. smile

Ummm...what? I didn't even mention the part where Sabretooth actually attacked Walter from behind first, and then Walter jumped at him and he clawed him in mid-air and then did the snowball trick. So I'm sorry how is that biased again? and for the fact how was I being hypocritical about pointing out he fell in a trap which Sabretooth did with prep and he wouldn't get here? I didn't say it was a cheap tactic, but a tactic he wouldn't be able to use here

Oh the irony.

What the f**k?

More of this crap?

Yeah we KNOW that Sasquatch has capitalized on sneak attacks to Logan TWICE, and that's the best he's ever done against Logan in 616, the second sneak attack of which did NOTHING...

What else do we know? The only on panel (non 616) fight that has any context between the two had Sasquatch running the hell away from Wolverine even though morph was there to support her...

Your telling me I'm ignoring the context? It was even said IN THE ISSUE, Heather Hudson (exiles Sasquatch) killed her realities Wolverine ie. her husband in that timeline and was emotional about doing it again when she came across another berserker Wolverine from a different Earth. In the same issue she said he might have to do it again and was happy she got teleported away before she had to make that choice again. erm

jinzin
Ummm...what? I didn't even mention the part where Sabretooth actually attacked Walter from behind first, and then Walter jumped at him and he clawed him in mid-air and then did the snowball trick. So I'm sorry how is that biased again? and for the fact how was I being hypocritical about pointing out he fell in a trap which Sabretooth did with prep and he wouldn't get here? I didn't say it was a cheap tactic, but a tactic he wouldn't be able to use here Uh because... you were being bias by trying to totally invalidate Starscream's opinion simply based on the fact that Walter was winning the fight nevermind the circumstances...

Yet, the one exchange they had between them that wasn't backed with plot devices or cheap shots, Sabretooth being able to beat Sasquatch WAS COMPLETELTY validated as he appeared the superior of the two.

To say that Starsreams argument goes without merit because Sas happened to be winning that fight while ignoring the circumstances that got him the advantage? Yeah.. bias...

Oh the irony. Tell me about it KM... Tell me about it.

Your telling me I'm ignoring the context?

Yes.. cause you are... no expression
Implying that Starscream's arguments have no merit concerning Wolverine because of your implications that Sas has beaten Wolverine in an actual fight when nothing of the sort has ever taken place between the two in 616 IS IGNORING CONTEXT.

"we all know how Wolverine faired against Sas" no expression

It was even said IN THE ISSUE, Heather Hudson (exiles Sasquatch) killed her realities Wolverine ie. her husband in that timeline and was emotional about doing it again when she came across another berserker Wolverine from a different Earth.
And?

It's relative to hyporbole... why do you think I mentioned context in the first place?

Did she kill him while he was fighting/killing the rest of Alpha Flight?
Was his HF taxed?
Did she sneak attack him?
Did she only think she killed him and win through a plot device like dropping a house on top of him?
Did she BFR his ass and assume he was dead when he wasn't?
Did she kill him while he had a moment of weakness like the Wolvie she fought in Exiles?
Did she manage to Tanaraq out FTW?

Yeah, your guesses are as good as mine since we're never given ONE PANEL of the fight to draw context from.... So.... HYPORBOLE.

In the same issue she said he might have to do it again and was happy she got teleported away before she had to make that choice again. erm Yeah and? What she said was only PROVEN to be hyporbole as the fight that the two DID have caused her to beat a hasty retreat. no expression

-K-M-
Uh because... you were being bias by trying to totally invalidate Starscream's opinion simply based on the fact that Walter was winning the fight nevermind the circumstances...

Yet, the one exchange they had between them that wasn't backed with plot devices or cheap shots, Sabretooth being able to beat Sasquatch WAS COMPLETELTY validated as he appeared the superior of the two.

To say that Starsreams argument goes without merit because Sas happened to be winning that fight while ignoring the circumstances that got him the advantage? Yeah.. bias...

He's using faulty logic about a story he himself didn't read, and using an arguement such as Sabretooth has every advantage (which he doesn't) so thus he wins and even using things as wikipedia as evidence.

Except Walter jumped in the air and Sabretooth slashed him, wowza great exchange. Right after Walter threw a snowball at him and then proceeded to hit him in the face a few times.

He threw a friggin snowball erm, I don't think you understand what is biased, as me being biased would be talking about how Sabretooth attacked Walter from behind and not mention the snowball at all. That's bias

Tell me about it KM... Tell me about it.

You took things out of context in your respect thread, such as the Mauvais fight concerning Snowbird.

Yes.. cause you are... no expression
Implying that Starscream's arguments have no merit concerning Wolverine because of your implications that Sas has beaten Wolverine in an actual fight when nothing of the sort has ever taken place between the two in 616 IS IGNORING CONTEXT.

"we all know how Wolverine faired against Sas" no expression

How did I ignore context? I even posted the entire fights in all it;s entirity in the Sasquatch respect thread. Nothing was taken out of context and the Sasquatch/Wolverine scans have been posted many a times on this board hence "we all know how Wolverine faired against Sas"

And?

It's relative to hyporbole... why do you think I mentioned context in the first place?

Did she kill him while he was fighting/killing the rest of Alpha Flight?
Was his HF taxed?
Did she sneak attack him?
Did she only think she killed him and win through a plot device like dropping a house on top of him?
Did she BFR his ass and assume he was dead when he wasn't?
Did she kill him while he had a moment of weakness like the Wolvie she fought in Exiles?
Did she manage to Tanaraq out FTW?

Yeah, your guesses are as good as mine since we're never given ONE PANEL of the fight to draw context from.... So.... HYPORBOLE

No, because it has been stated in several issues she personally killed Wolverine herself. She even in the same issue said she could do it again

No his death was confirmed

No Wild Man ie. Wolverine was confirmed dead and we see her holding his dead body.

No again because as noted he was in a blind berserker rage thanks to that chip

No, because as noted the first and only time she Tanaraq'ed out as noted by Tanaraq was when Kulan Gath casted that spell to bring him forth

Yeah and? What she said was only PROVEN to be hyporbole as the fight that the two DID have caused her to beat a hasty retreat. no expression

Because as mentioned she didn't know what to do, and didn't want to have to kill her husband again. That's ignoring context erm

Starscream M
wow, Jinzin and I are on the same side of a debate for once eek!

And Mungi, I didn't say Sabretooth has every advantage, so stop misquoting me! mad

Sas's only advantage is strength, which makes not a difference when Sabretooth has laughed off punches from Rogue and Ms. Marvel.

And Sabretooth is more dangerous than Wolverine, because he can exert far more force behind his adamantium claws than Logan could.

Badabing
Guys, please don't over use the report. I don't feel like reading through this entire thread. If you want to PM me links to posts that will make things easier.

-K-M-
wow, Jinzin and I are on the same side of a debate for once eek!

And Mungi, I didn't say Sabretooth has every advantage, so stop misquoting me! mad

Sas's only advantage is strength, which makes not a difference when Sabretooth has laughed off punches from Rogue and Ms. Marvel.

And Sabretooth is more dangerous than Wolverine, because he can exert far more force behind his adamantium claws than Logan could.

You said every advantage sans strength, which is still incorrect.

......did you jusy compare Rogue and Ms.Marvel to Sasquatch? Like how they are comparable in strength? lulz

Except Wolverine has a better track record, and Wolverine has longer claws compared to Sabretooth's nails

Starscream M
You said every advantage sans strength, which is still incorrect.

......did you jusy compare Rogue and Ms.Marvel to Sasquatch? Like how they are comparable in strength? lulz

Except Wolverine has a better track record, and Wolverine has longer claws compared to Sabretooth's nails

yes I did...Sas is comparable to Rogue and Ms. Marvel

sure Logan has longer claws, but sabretooth has a much longer reach which makes up for logan's claw length, and sabretooth is far stronger than logan

-K-M-
yes I did...Sas is comparable to Rogue and Ms. Marvel

sure Logan has longer claws, but sabretooth has a much longer reach which makes up for logan's claw length, and sabretooth is far stronger than logan

Haha are you kidding me? You seriously believe Rogue is just as strong as Sasquatch?....wow, simply wow

You don't seem to get it, biggers claws can make up more damage. Wolverine can sink in his claws in deeper like a sword (Wolverine's claws are 17.8"wink, while Sabretooth can basically just "claw" at with his nails which are maybe 1-2". Also Walter's reach is drastically superior to Wolverine's or Sabretooth's so not sure what point your trying to make.

And as of late Sabretooth and Wolverine's strength are very comparable as shown in their recent fights

Starscream M
Haha are you kidding me? You seriously believe Rogue is just as strong as Sasquatch?....wow, simply wow

You don't seem to get it, biggers claws can make up more damage. Wolverine can sink in his claws in deeper like a sword (Wolverine's claws are 17.8"wink, while Sabretooth can basically just "claw" at with his nails which are maybe 1-2". Also Walter's reach is drastically superior to Wolverine's or Sabretooth's so not sure what point your trying to make.

And as of late Sabretooth and Wolverine's strength are very comparable as shown in their recent fights

did I say Rogue or Ms. Marvel is just as strong as Sasquatch? no. I said they were comparable...Sas may be a bit stronger, but not by much.

Sabretooth is at least class 10 to 15, making him many times stronger than logan.

-K-M-
did I say Rogue or Ms. Marvel is just as strong as Sasquatch? no. I said they were comparable...Sas may be a bit stronger, but not by much.

Sabretooth is at least class 10 to 15, making him many times stronger than logan.

haha abit stronger? When has Rogue caught a 6 story apartment building from falling over? or when has Rogue dragged a 5000 ton Navy Cruiser to shore and lift it out of the water? When has Rogue throw a 250 ton DC-10 with it's engines on full power 1000 ft and with ease. You seriously have no idea what your talking about. Seriously show me Rogue's best strength feat...go on. Honestly you are properly the most uninformed member on this board.

Where are you getting this figure? Don't say the handbooks as it doesn't say that

Starscream M
haha abit stronger? When has Rogue caught a 6 story apartment building from falling over? or when has Rogue dragged a 5000 ton Navy Cruiser to shore and lift it out of the water? When has Rogue throw a 250 ton DC-10 with it's engines on full power 1000 ft and with ease. You seriously have no idea what your talking about. Seriously show me Rogue's best strength feat...go on. Honestly you are properly the most uninformed member on this board.

Where are you getting this figure? Don't say the handbooks as it doesn't say that Ms. Marvel has lifted a hellicarrier before, which is over 1000 tons

also, sabretooth has thrown a car into a building...that takes at the very least, class 10 strength

-K-M-
Ms. Marvel has lifted a hellicarrier before, which is over 1000 tons

also, sabretooth has thrown a car into a building...that takes at the very least, class 10 strength

That's Ms.Marvel AFTER her various upgrades and she had help doing so. You do know in the old days Rogue and her were class 50 right? erm

No it doesn't erm

Starscream M
That's Ms.Marvel AFTER her various upgrades and she had help doing so. You do know in the old days Rogue and her were class 50 right? erm

No it doesn't erm

well, I'm saying today Ms. Marvel is onpar in strength with Sas, not the old days.

And you name me one character who's under class 10 who could throw a car...

-K-M-
well, I'm saying today Ms. Marvel is onpar in strength with Sas, not the old days.

And you name me one character who's under class 10 who could throw a car...

She still isn't at all, and Sabretooth used to clash with the olden days Ms.Marvel/Rogue so makes your point kinda moot

Hawkman, even Cage when he first started out who was much below class 10. A normal sized car is practically only 1-2 tons you know

Starscream M
She still isn't at all, and Sabretooth used to clash with the olden days Ms.Marvel/Rogue so makes your point kinda moot

Hawkman, even Cage when he first started out who was much below class 10. A normal sized car is practically only 1-2 tons you know the car he tossed was a police cruiser, which is about 2 tons

the thing is he didn't just lift it

he tossed it up a 2 story building

so, I could bench 200 lbs, but I can't even toss that weight above my head

I don't think I could toss a 20lb object 2 stories

so I think Sabretooth is at least cl10

-K-M-
Yeah and? People who are below class 10 have done the same thing. Even Hawkman using his strength caught a car thrown at him by Grundy and used his strength rather then his anti-grav belt and tossed it away

Starscream M
I can't believe you're really debating me that Sabes isn't CL10...I'm pretty sure that's considered common comic knowledge

-K-M-
I can't believe you're really debating me that Sabes isn't CL10...I'm pretty sure that's considered common comic knowledge

Because your doing so well backing up your points roll eyes (sarcastic)

I asked for you to prove it, and I guess you can't. I basically asked where you got it that's all

Starscream M
Because your doing so well backing up your points roll eyes (sarcastic)

I asked for you to prove it, and I guess you can't. I basically asked where you got it that's all so you know he's cl10 but just trying to give me a hard time? erm

-K-M-
No where is it stated he is class 10 (or class 15 as you said earlier), I'm asking you to prove he is. Simple enough

Starscream M
No where is it stated he is class 10 (or class 15 as you said earlier), I'm asking you to prove he is. Simple enough "Superhuman Strength: Sabretooth possessed superhuman strength that has been artificially augmented on a number of occassions over the years. Initially, he possessed sufficient strength to lift about 900 lbs, slightly greater than the maximum amount an ordinary human is capable of lifting. However, after being captured and augmented the first time by his son, Graydon Creed, his strength was increased to the point where he could lift about 10 tons. He also underwent various augmentation procedures at the hands of the latest incarnation of the Weapon X Program, including some to both his strength and healing factor. While the full limits of his strength weren't revealed, the upper limit was no more than 25 tons."

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Victor_Creed_(Earth-616)

-K-M-
That's another wiki related site, use on-panel feats or quotes. That's how you back up claims. This is to show you know what your talking about, as so far your batting sub-par

Starscream M
yeah I love how you just dismiss any evidence I bring up yet fail to show any evidence of your own roll eyes (sarcastic)

how do you think they got those figures of 10 tons, 25 tons, etc...oh yeah, its wiki, so they prob just pulled it outta their behind roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
yeah I love how you just dismiss any evidence I bring up yet fail to show any evidence of your own roll eyes (sarcastic)

how do you think they got those figures of 10 tons, 25 tons, etc...oh yeah, its wiki, so they prob just pulled it outta their behind roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evidence? your using websites rather then actual comics. Websites which are known to be inaccuate. Hell even I have edited out inaccuracies on that site erm

I do know as in the Wolverine handbook 2004, Sabretooth has an entry and he has 4/7 in strength which means he can press somewhere in the range of 800 lbs-25 tons. Now in the same entry not once did they mention class 10 strength or him even being close to class 25 for all we know he could be 800lbs-2tons like he was listed in other entries. Now if he did he still would fall in the 800lbs-25 tons section. So like I said where did THEY get that info?

Starscream M
sabe's cl10 power demonstrated

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741968

-K-M-

That doesn't require 10 tons of strength to do, even a 1-3 ton press would do erm

Starscream M
That doesn't require 10 tons of strength to do, even a 1-3 ton press would do erm really...prove it!

-K-M-
really...prove it!

Never seen "strongmen" (I'm talking about in real life) bend steel bars before? Even Mark Henry on TV bent a 1-2" thick steel pipe. Now it depends on what type of metal the dumbbell is

Starscream M
Never seen "strongmen" (I'm talking about in real life) bend steel bars before? Even Mark Henry on TV bent a 1-2" thick steel pipe. Now it depends on what type of metal the dumbbell is no, I haven't

but Creed didn't just 'bend' the bar...he twisted it into knots as if it were made out of rubber

-K-M-
no, I haven't

but Creed didn't just 'bend' the bar...he twisted it into knots as if it were made out of rubber

and you don't get it, if a normal human can bend a steel bar (depends on thickness and guage) why would you need to be class 10 to do something like that? Even a 1-ton press and I'm talking about a small portable one can bend a bar with no trouble (depending on the steel being used). So no you don't need class 10 strength to do that feat. Superhuman yes, but not class 10

Starscream M
so how strong do you think Creed is?

I'm gonna need jinzin to prove his CL10 level strength, cuz I'm sure he can give you the feats you desire.

-K-M-
He's most definetly superhuman, he even very well could be around class 10 but the thing is I asked YOU to back up the claim as you made it.

Starscream M
He's most definetly superhuman, he even very well could be around class 10 but the thing is I asked YOU to back up the claim as you made it. so are you saying if someone couldn't provide evidence that Superman can lift over 100 tons, they can't make that claim...even though it is common knowledge?

-K-M-
so are you saying if someone couldn't provide evidence that Superman can lift over 100 tons, they can't make that claim...even though it is common knowledge?

How it is common knowledge again? and if it's common knowledge then you would have NO problem backing it up. Get it?

Also Superman has many class 100 feats so bad example

Starscream M
How it is common knowledge again? and if it's common knowledge then you would have NO problem backing it up. Get it?

Also Superman has many class 100 feats so bad example dood ask anyone on KMC with any knowledge of Sabretooth, no one will disagree that Sabes is CL10 at least

-K-M-
dood ask anyone on KMC with any knowledge of Sabretooth, no one will disagree that Sabes is CL10 at least

Prove it, that's all I'm asking. You said it's common knowledge so it would be easy to prove. I'm not even trying to be a prick anymore, this is actually meant now to help you become a better debator.

jinzin
He's using faulty logic about a story he himself didn't read, and using an arguement such as Sabretooth has every advantage (which he doesn't) so thus he wins and even using things as wikipedia as evidence.
Except Walter jumped in the air and Sabretooth slashed him, wowza great exchange. Right after Walter threw a snowball at him and then proceeded to hit him in the face a few times.

He threw a friggin snowball erm, I don't think you understand what is biased, as me being biased would be talking about how Sabretooth attacked Walter from behind and not mention the snowball at all. That's bias.
Faulty logic?
He thinks Sabretooth is superior in speed, fighting ability, durability, and HF.....

That's not faulty whatsoever. Nor is it entirely unsupported by comics... so fail on your behalf on both counts. I must have missed the post where he stated Sabretooth had better "everything"... The only logical flaw I find is his argument towards durability but that's nothing more than a misapplication.

Sas and Sabes only had one fair exchange between them... Sabretooth drew blood and dodged Sasuatches attack... Sasquatch got cut up while attacking, missed, and ended up on the ground...
is it supposed to be UBERZ impressive? No... but it more than validates claims that Sabretooth may be faster and better fighter than Walter is.

You're being bias by claiming that Sas was winning without explaining how... who cares if it was a snowball or a sneak attack... they only had ONE FAIR EXCHANGE and in that exchange the COMIC EVIDENCE supports Starscream... not you.. so you can't really claim otherwise... you did.. that's bias.

You took things out of context in your respect thread, such as the Mauvais fight concerning Snowbird. Like what?

How did I ignore context? I even posted the entire fights in all it;s entirity in the Sasquatch respect thread. Nothing was taken out of context and the Sasquatch/Wolverine scans have been posted many a times on this board hence "we all know how Wolverine faired against Sas"
I think it's fairly obvious how you're ignoring context if you're trying to make an argument that states Sasquatch>Wolverine when they've never had a legit fight 616. no expression

No, because it has been stated in several issues she personally killed Wolverine herself. She even in the same issue said she could do it again
No his death was confirmed
No Wild Man ie. Wolverine was confirmed dead and we see her holding his dead body.
No again because as noted he was in a blind berserker rage thanks to that chip
No, because as noted the first and only time she Tanaraq'ed out as noted by Tanaraq was when Kulan Gath casted that spell to bring him forth
She killed him herself.. after he fought loads of other supers? While he was distracted? With a sneak attack? You don't know.
Ah I forgot about that scan of her holding him fair enough to that point.
Did the chip fail? Did Wolverine have a moment of weakness anyways? Yeah you don't know.
Fair enough to the Tanaraq point then.

Still.. too ambiguous with NO CONTEXT to show what happened during the fight...

Because as mentioned she didn't know what to do, and didn't want to have to kill her husband again. That's ignoring context erm

She didn't know what to do? She was enraged while her and Logan were in combat.. she lost... she ran away... it's the only time they've fought on panel where Logan was fighting back.. you can't say Sasquatch>Logan in a fight when that kind of evidence DOES NOT EXIST.

jinzin

And as of late Sabretooth and Wolverine's strength are very comparable as shown in their recent fights Wolverine's claws are a foot long, Sabretooth's claws are typically supposed to be 6 inches.. he's a huge man.

jinzin
Sabretooth's ripped a generator out of the ground the common weight for these is circa ten tons.

He's ripped a massive computer out of the war room floor in the X-mansion and tossed it dunno how heavy it was.

He's held a massive blast door over his head with one hand.

He overpowered a field generator that was supposed to stop a ramapaging full grown elephant, large full grown elephants can typically pull weights up to 15 tons so one can imagine how much force is behind a full on charge.

DeathKap
Sabretooth's ripped a generator out of the ground the common weight for these is circa ten tons.

He's ripped a massive computer out of the war room floor in the X-mansion and tossed it dunno how heavy it was.

He overpowered a field generator that was supposed to stop a ramapaging full grown elephant, large full grown elephants can typically pull weights up to 15 tons so one can imagine how much force is behind a full on charge.
Wow. I didnt think he could actually lift that much since the feats mentioned earler didnt seem to need that much force. Good evidence.

Metalmanx

The very early Beast used to be able to bend steel bars back when he was around class 2-3. Just saying.

-K-M-
Faulty logic?
He thinks Sabretooth is superior in speed, fighting ability, durability, and HF.....

That's not faulty whatsoever. Nor is it entirely unsupported by comics... so fail on your behalf on both counts. I must have missed the post where he stated Sabretooth had better "everything"... The only logical flaw I find is his argument towards durability but that's nothing more than a misapplication.

Sas and Sabes only had one fair exchange between them... Sabretooth drew blood and dodged Sasuatches attack... Sasquatch got cut up while attacking, missed, and ended up on the ground...
is it supposed to be UBERZ impressive? No... but it more than validates claims that Sabretooth may be faster and better fighter than Walter is.

You're being bias by claiming that Sas was winning without explaining how... who cares if it was a snowball or a sneak attack... they only had ONE FAIR EXCHANGE and in that exchange the COMIC EVIDENCE supports Starscream... not you.. so you can't really claim otherwise... you did.. that's bias.

Sweet, now did I argue those? But he still said Sabretooth had ALL advantages when he doesn't. Your kinda missing the point erm

He did say it multiple times sans strength.

He dodges Walter's attack as he was in AIR, which is very easy to do as a person without the ability to fly can't change their direction in mid-air. It's the exact same situation with Captain America when he dodged Quicksilver, or when Iron Fist dodged Sentry. The other people are faster, but they were dodged does that make Captain America faster then Quicksilver. Look at Flash's rogues. So no it doesn't validate anything erm

Ummm...what? Seriously? So I didn't mention the snowball feat that makes me bias? Even though I didn't even mention how Sabretooth fought dirty himself? Seriously? Your calling me biased? Lulz, I left it ambiguous as anyone can fight dirty in a fight and both tactics could easily be repeated.

Like what?

You mentioned Wolverine did better then Sasquatch and Snowbird even in Wendigo form but neglected to mention Snowbird was weakened and nearly dying and Walter really only fought him for like a second.

I think it's fairly obvious how you're ignoring context if you're trying to make an argument that states Sasquatch>Wolverine when they've never had a legit fight 616. no expression

Sweet, now where did I make that claim?

She killed him herself.. after he fought loads of other supers? While he was distracted? With a sneak attack? You don't know.
Ah I forgot about that scan of her holding him fair enough to that point.
Did the chip fail? Did Wolverine have a moment of weakness anyways? Yeah you don't know.
Fair enough to the Tanaraq point then.

Still.. too ambiguous with NO CONTEXT to show what happened during the fight...

No it personally said she did it, and even in the issue where she fought Wolverine with Morph she even said she could still do it again. So if she could do it again do you seriously believe she had help? as she was pretty sure she could do it again even in her own words.

But your using the example of her when she fought Wolverine when she was clearly emotional distraught about it as a guage of a serious fight between the two. Why? erm

She didn't know what to do? She was enraged while her and Logan were in combat.. she lost... she ran away... it's the only time they've fought on panel where Logan was fighting back.. you can't say Sasquatch>Logan in a fight when that kind of evidence DOES NOT EXIST.

She was enraged? What? and no in the same issue it even talks about how Heather is emotionally distraught about having to fight and kill her husband...again. This was stated, and even in the last page she is grateful she got teleported away as she didn't want to have to do it again. She even talks about it issues later about how it was hard for her emotionally. That's a HUGE thing of context your ignoring.

Wolverine's claws are a foot long, Sabretooth's claws are typically supposed to be 6 inches.. he's a huge man.

The Wolverine's claw measurement actually came from the comics and a marvel directory. Also yeah I suppose it depends on the artist as at times he doesn't have as big as nails. Sabretooth is like 6'6" I think?

Aye aye I know, hence why I think he is class 10. You missed the point

Originally posted by Metalmanx
The very early Beast used to be able to bend steel bars back when he was around class 2-3. Just saying.

Yeah that's not a class 10 feat.

jinzin
Sweet, now did I argue those? But he still said Sabretooth had ALL advantages when he doesn't. Your kinda missing the point erm

He did say it multiple times sans strength.

Contradictions much?
"He said he has all the advantages..... well he said he has all the advantages sans strength"

Again I must have missed the part where he said Sabes has "all" the advantages....

He may have said every advantage sans strength but that was well after the post that I responded to and not completely without merit anyway. no expression

He dodges Walter's attack as he was in AIR, which is very easy to do as a person without the ability to fly can't change their direction in mid-air. It's the exact same situation with Captain America when he dodged Quicksilver, or when Iron Fist dodged Sentry. The other people are faster, but they were dodged does that make Captain America faster then Quicksilver. Look at Flash's rogues. So no it doesn't validate anything erm When streets dodge speedsters, they usually do it while they're being attacked with a linear attack that starts from a distance.
Wasn't the case with Sas and Sabretooth. Sas attacked from a short distance and he nearly got gutted. I can't believe you're going to argue that it doesn't show Sabretooth as superior in anything there... What the f**k?

Ummm...what? Seriously? So I didn't mention the snowball feat that makes me bias? If you're going to sit there and tell Starscream his opinion is invalid because of the results of that fight (after he resorted to cheating)? YES.

Even though I didn't even mention how Sabretooth fought dirty himself? Seriously? Your calling me biased? Lulz, I left it ambiguous as anyone can fight dirty in a fight and both tactics could easily be repeated.
Yeah, but you don't see anyone arguing that Sabretooth is > Sasquatch because he hit him from behind... You on the other hand.

You mentioned Wolverine did better then Sasquatch and Snowbird even in Wendigo form but neglected to mention Snowbird was weakened and nearly dying and Walter really only fought him for like a second. And got owned.. and I don't remember it being stated anywhere that she was weakened and dying..I remember that being your speculation... On panel evidence?

Sweet, now where did I make that claim?

When you tried to invalidate his Wolverine point by stating "And we all know how Wolverine faired".... it's the implication... no expression

No it personally said she did it,
Under what circumstances? You don't know.. that's the point.

and even in the issue where she fought Wolverine with Morph she even said she could still do it again. HYPORBOLE.....
Deadpool says he's the worlds greatest lover.
Wolverine says he's the best there is.
Sabretooth thought he could beat Thor.

What she SAID doesn't take precedence over what she DID.... and what she DID was lose to Wolverine and get sent running even though Morph was there to back her up.

So if she could do it again do you seriously believe she had help? laughing out loud

What aweful, aweful, aweful logic...

So what she THINKS she can do takes precedence over what we've seen ON PANEL huh?

I guess Wolverine really CAN take the Hulk... no expression

as she was pretty sure she could do it again even in her own words. It was a full of shit statement seeing how she tried and LOST....

But your using the example of her when she fought Wolverine when she was clearly emotional distraught about it as a guage of a serious fight between the two. Why? erm BULLSHIT... there was NO emotional distraughtment when she started pounding into him... you're full of it.

She was enraged? What?
YES>>>>http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/250/exilessasquatch3zf8.jpg

and no in the same issue it even talks about how Heather is emotionally distraught about having to fight and kill her husband...again. She said that AFTER the fight.. when she speculated that she'd be able to beat Wolverine again.. NOT DURING THE FIGHT SHE LOST.

This was stated, and even in the last page she is grateful she got teleported away as she didn't want to have to do it again. She even talks about it issues later about how it was hard for her emotionally. That's a HUGE thing of context your ignoring. She talks about how killing him before was hard, how having to do it again would have been.. Not anything about that particular fight that I can recall...

he Wolverine's claw measurement actually came from the comics and a marvel directory. Also yeah I suppose it depends on the artist as at times he doesn't have as big as nails. Sabretooth is like 6'6" I think? I'll have to meander around for a measurement but I thought it had been stated somewhere.

Aye aye I know, hence why I think he is class 10. You missed the point No I get wha you were trying to do, but he already said he needed me to come in and clear it up for certain.

-K-M-
Contradictions much?
"He said he has all the advantages..... well he said he has all the advantages sans strength"

Again I must have missed the part where he said Sabes has "all" the advantages....

He may have said every advantage sans strength but that was well after the post that I responded to and not completely without merit anyway. no expression

Contradiction much? Uuuuuh..I even said multiple times in the thread Starscream said every advantage sans strength. Read the thread

What? No he said it before you even posted. He even said no joke he would shrug off Sasquatch strikes as he did it with Ms.Marvel and Rogue, as Sasquatch is ABIT stronger then classic Rogue and Ms.Marvel. Seriously read his posts.

When streets dodge speedsters, they usually do it while they're being attacked with a linear attack that starts from a distance.
Wasn't the case with Sas and Sabretooth. Sas attacked from a short distance and he nearly got gutted. I can't believe you're going to argue that it doesn't show Sabretooth as superior in anything there... What the f**k?

That's not what happened with Iron Fist and Sentry as they were very close together and the same with Captain America and Quicksilver. Also read Flash comics. I can't believe your calling me biased when that little thing doesn't show anything for anyone when characters who are faster then a oppoent they lunged at got fooled. Seriously look at the mirror before you call anyone biased erm

If you're going to sit there and tell Starscream his opinion is invalid because of the results of that fight (after he resorted to cheating)? YES.

Ummm...what? Did you even read what I have wrote? Like seriously?

Yeah, but you don't see anyone arguing that Sabretooth is > Sasquatch because he hit him from behind... You on the other hand.

I did, prove it? Seriously you keep missing the point

And got owned.. and I don't remember it being stated anywhere that she was weakened and dying..I remember that being your speculation... On panel evidence?

It says it in the very next page from the scan you posted. Literally it says it and Snowbird even mentions she is greatly weakened as her connection to the Gods was cut off. It was directly said multiple times erm

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-08.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-11.jpg

When you tried to invalidate his Wolverine point by stating "And we all know how Wolverine faired".... it's the implication... no expression

and you missed the point.

Under what circumstances? You don't know.. that's the point.

Properly wasn't much to it, as she was still sure she could do it again and was happy she didn't have to do it again as noted thanks to be teleported.

HYPORBOLE.....
Deadpool says he's the worlds greatest lover.
Wolverine says he's the best there is.
Sabretooth thought he could beat Thor.

What she SAID doesn't take precedence over what she DID.... and what she DID was lose to Wolverine and get sent running even though Morph was there to back her up.

laughing out loud

Again lulz, as noted and noted in multiple issues she killed her husband ie. Wolverine before. Hence why she felt she had grounds she could do it again. Seriously your calling me biased? This is silly.

What aweful, aweful, aweful logic...

So what she THINKS she can do takes precedence over what we've seen ON PANEL huh?

I guess Wolverine really CAN take the Hulk... no expression

Lulz, yeah let's ignore the fact SHE DID it before, and mentioned even after this fight to Morph and her fellow Exiles how it was hard she had to kill her first husband. So

It was a full of shit statement seeing how she tried and LOST....

She tried to kill him there? No. She even tried to calm him down, so maybe you should reread the issue

BULLSHIT... there was NO emotional distraughtment when she started pounding into him... you're full of it.

Lulz, except if you ignore the part she talks to Morph about it being hard.

YES>>>>http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/250/exilessasquatch3zf8.jpg

Growling is enraged? Holy mother I guess Walter, Batman (even did a scream like that), Wolverine is enraged at all times. Even in the next page she was pretty cool and calm. So no she wasn't enraged at all

She said that AFTER the fight.. when she speculated that she'd be able to beat Wolverine again.. NOT DURING THE FIGHT SHE LOST.

Yeah the part where she was emotionally upset about having to do again.

She talks about how killing him before was hard, how having to do it again would have been.. Not anything about that particular fight that I can recall...

Later on she talks to Morph issues later about the fight, and she mentions how emotionally how it was hard. However, in the issue it mentioned it was hard for her as well.

I'll have to meander around for a measurement but I thought it had been stated somewhere.

Everything changes in comics, but 100% that was the measurement I got. I think they even mention the same measurement in the old handbooks as Wolverine's claws got a section. In the Marvel Cards (silly I know) list him with that measurement as well.

jinzin
Contradiction much? Uuuuuh..I even said multiple times in the thread Starscream said every advantage sans strength. Read the thread You've said several times EVERY ADVANTAGE PERIOD in the posts I've been responding to.. feel free to backtrack though.

What? No he said it before you even posted. He even said no joke he would shrug off Sasquatch strikes as he did it with Ms.Marvel and Rogue, as Sasquatch is ABIT stronger then classic Rogue and Ms.Marvel. Seriously read his posts. Considering that he DID shrugg off Walts blows I don't see where that argument loses it's credability. no expression

That's not what happened with Iron Fist and Sentry as they were very close together and the same with Captain America and Quicksilver. Also read Flash comics. I can't believe your calling me biased when that little thing doesn't show anything for anyone when characters who are faster then a oppoent they lunged at got fooled. Seriously look at the mirror before you call anyone biased erm hmmmm nope.. you're still bias... I realize that when characters benefit from the Mungi love all the sudden the wrecking crew's a legitimate threat to Thor and Herc, that Moonknight's resistant to Wolverine's claws, and that Sas>the World.. but if you think that panel didn't prove one thing between the two, then you're straight up delusional as well...
Could prove a number of things, that Sabretooth's faster, a better fighter, a better tactician, has better reflexes, etc etc... to say it doesn't prove anything when it at the very least proved that the one even sided exchange they've ever had with one another showed Sabretooth> Sasquatch is in a word ridiculous.

Ummm...what? Did you even read what I have wrote? Like seriously?
I did, prove it? Seriously you keep missing the point
You're arguing that his points were flawed because Sasquatch "beat" Sabretooth even though you ignored him cheating... I don't need you to tell me this anyone with basic reasoning skills can figure it out.

It says it in the very next page from the scan you posted. Literally it says it and Snowbird even mentions she is greatly weakened as her connection to the Gods was cut off. It was directly said multiple times erm

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-08.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-11.jpg

She didn't make one mention of it greatly affecting her while she was fighting Mauvous.
And what's Sasquatches excuse again?

and you missed the point.
Um... no....
I read it loud and clear...

Starscream posts Sabretooth's advantages your response? "tell that to Wolverine or better yet Sabretooth"

Starscream posts Sabretooth>Wolverine, your response? "And we all know how Wolverine faired"

Starscream posts his opinion that Sabretooth is faster, your response? "He's tagged Wolverine and Sabretooth with ease" (ignoring ALL of those occassions as being cheap shots and not indicative of speed.. AT ALL. no expression

So if your point wasn't that Sas>these characters.. than what was it?
Wait.. do you hear that? Sounds like..... I know that sound anywhere! It's BACKPEDDLING! eek!

Properly wasn't much to it, as she was still sure she could do it again and was happy she didn't have to do it again as noted thanks to be teleported. So once again..Sasquatches hyporole> ON PANEL FIGHTS THAT CONTRADICT HER....
?
Yeah that's logical...

Again lulz, as noted and noted in multiple issues she killed her husband ie. Wolverine before. Hence why she felt she had grounds she could do it again. Seriously your calling me biased? This is silly. "Under what circumstances? You don't know that's the point".. no expression

Yes I'm calling you bias.. and yes this is silly since you don't understand why what she SAID doesn't take precedence over what she did... And what she did was FAIL.

Lulz, yeah let's ignore the fact SHE DID it before, and mentioned even after this fight to Morph and her fellow Exiles how it was hard she had to kill her first husband. So When there isn't ONE PANEL of the fight to draw context from, when the next fight we actually SEE her have with Wolverine she's losing? Yes, let's ignore hyporbole..

She tried to kill him there? No. She even tried to calm him down, so maybe you should reread the issue
You're gonna go down! And you're gonna stay down! And you have no idea how sorry I am!

Yes. She tried to kill him. Maybe you should reread the comic, WITHOUT your Sasquatch blinders.

Lulz, except if you ignore the part she talks to Morph about it being hard.

About the premise of having to kill him again? Inconsequential.
About having killed him before? Inconsequential...

So yes, we'll ignore that as well since NEITHER OF THOSE HAD TO DO WITH THE FIGHT SHE ENGAGED IN AND WAS LOSING.

Growling is enraged? Holy mother I guess Walter, Batman (even did a scream like that), Wolverine is enraged at all times. Even in the next page she was pretty cool and calm. So no she wasn't enraged at all.
Pretty cool and calm?
Dude, the narrative even suggests she was giving herself over to the animal at that point.. so yes enraged... You're delusions are incredible.

Yeah the part where she was emotionally upset about having to do again.

Later on she talks to Morph issues later about the fight, and she mentions how emotionally how it was hard. However, in the issue it mentioned it was hard for her as well.

We already went over this.. She was talking about her incident before, and her speculation after she didn't reference the fight they had.

Mr. Slippyfist
Epic!

-K-M-
You've said several times EVERY ADVANTAGE PERIOD in the posts I've been responding to.. feel free to backtrack though.

How am I backtracking when I have even explained it multiple times earlier?

Considering that he DID shrugg off Walts blows I don't see where that argument loses it's credability. no expression

Lulz so you think Sasquatch is only ABIT stronger then Rogue? Also he really didn't he even was on the ground, and don't say he was smiling that makes it ok. As even when MMA fighters get hit and smile it means they have been hurt.

hmmmm nope.. you're still bias... I realize that when characters benefit from the Mungi love all the sudden the wrecking crew's a legitimate threat to Thor and Herc, that Moonknight's resistant to Wolverine's claws, and that Sas>the World.. but if you think that panel didn't prove one thing between the two, then you're straight up delusional as well...
Could prove a number of things, that Sabretooth's faster, a better fighter, a better tactician, has better reflexes, etc etc... to say it doesn't prove anything when it at the very least proved that the one even sided exchange they've ever had with one another showed Sabretooth> Sasquatch is in a word ridiculous.

Wrecking Crew has always been a threat to Thor and Herc as shown, and MK did take Wolverine's claws as shown (even later it showed no damage to his armor), and where did I say Sasquatch > world as there are many MANY MANY threads where I have said Walter loses. There are many many many people Walter would lose to, but when I say he beats Sabretooth when even the majority of the thread agrees that somehow means I think Walter can take the world? So you can't counter that point so you try to attack my credibility?

Your telling me jumping at someone and missing proves all that? I guess Trickster is faster then the Flash after all or Iron Fist and Sentry. It's not even an exchange, it was a slash against Walter when he couldn't even alter his direction in mid-flight. Like are you serious?

You're arguing that his points were flawed because Sasquatch "beat" Sabretooth even though you ignored him cheating... I don't need you to tell me this anyone with basic reasoning skills can figure it out.

Ignored? I didn't even mention how Sabretooth fought dirty or how he attacked him from beind. As I mentioned I left it vague as those tactics could be repeated, but apparently in your mind Walter's dirty tactic is the end of the world, but say nothing about Sabretooth. Walter used his smarts

She didn't make one mention of it greatly affecting her while she was fighting Mauvous.
And what's Sasquatches excuse again?

Do you seriously need things spelled out for you? Mauvais ALREADY had the barrier blocking the Gods, Mauvais made the barrier stronger which made Snowbird weaker FURTHER. So with the barrier already up and running and blocking Snowbird's people you seriously believe she wasn't affected? Even though she says, "The connection to my people FURTHER weakened..as..am..I" saying she is being furthered weakened

Um... no....
I read it loud and clear...

Starscream posts Sabretooth's advantages your response? "tell that to Wolverine or better yet Sabretooth"

Starscream posts Sabretooth>Wolverine, your response? "And we all know how Wolverine faired"

Starscream posts his opinion that Sabretooth is faster, your response? "He's tagged Wolverine and Sabretooth with ease" (ignoring ALL of those occassions as being cheap shots and not indicative of speed.. AT ALL. no expression

So if your point wasn't that Sas>these characters.. than what was it?
Wait.. do you hear that? Sounds like..... I know that sound anywhere! It's BACKPEDDLING! eek!

Correct, because Sasquatch has gotten the slip over Wolverine before and Walter pulled the same tactic Sabretooth did and did better doing so. Sabretooth fought dirty, which your ignoring and focusing on Walter cheated but it somehow is ok for Sabretooth? Hmmm...I'm biased?

He has tagged them with ease, and after he tagged Wolverine in the second fight he continued to tag him multiple times until Wolverine put the grub on him and freed him from the mind control.

In different areas yes Walter is better, and others they are better. That's not backpeddling as I have said the same thing pages ago erm Nice tactic though

So once again..Sasquatches hyporole> ON PANEL FIGHTS THAT CONTRADICT HER....
?
Yeah that's logical...

What on panel fights contradict her? You talking about the first your ignoring the context of? Brilliant

"Under what circumstances? You don't know that's the point".. no expression

Yes I'm calling you bias.. and yes this is silly since you don't understand why what she SAID doesn't take precedence over what she did... And what she did was FAIL.

Oh the irony

actually WRONG, the conversation with Morph she had in that issue and later shows she was distaught about having to fight her husband. The conversations gave context later on and it was SHOWN and STATED it was emotionally hard for her.

When there isn't ONE PANEL of the fight to draw context from, when the next fight we actually SEE her have with Wolverine she's losing? Yes, let's ignore hyporbole..

Isn't one-panel? We see how the fight ends and how she is holding Wolverine's dead body, and quotes and talks confirm it was her and confirmed she believed she could do it again. So if she could do it again, that shows she didn't have help

You're gonna go down! And you're gonna stay down! And you have no idea how sorry I am!

Yes. She tried to kill him. Maybe you should reread the comic, WITHOUT your Sasquatch blinders.

That doesn't mean she was trying to kill him, that means she was holding him down literally trying to calm him and FIGHTING him is hard for her as he is her first husband and that's why it's hard for her. She even held him down and stopped attacking proving that point.

Haha no she didn't, prove she tried to kill Wolverine there. Seriously show she was trying to kill Wolverine when they first fought.

About the premise of having to kill him again? Inconsequential.
About having killed him before? Inconsequential...

So yes, we'll ignore that as well since NEITHER OF THOSE HAD TO DO WITH THE FIGHT SHE ENGAGED IN AND WAS LOSING.

Wrong again she even mentioned it in that same issue and issues later it was emotionally hard for her. She was upset about having to fight her husband almost in the exact same state she had to kill him in before erm

Pretty cool and calm?
Dude, the narrative even suggests she was giving herself over to the animal at that point.. so yes enraged... You're delusions are incredible.

What did the narrative say then? Becaus she even tried talking to Wolverine, now if she was enraged you think she would keep pounding yes?

We already went over this.. She was talking about her incident before, and her speculation after she didn't reference the fight they had.

No it's not speculation as Morph and her talk about is issues later and she says it was emotionally hard for her erm

-K-M-
You can reply to the above post, but that's it for me as were not going to change either's opinions and well just leave it at that.

snoopdogg
Anbody have the scans from the Creed/Saquatch fight? It's been awhile.

jinzin
Lulz so you think Sasquatch is only ABIT stronger then Rogue? Also he really didn't he even was on the ground, and don't say he was smiling that makes it ok. As even when MMA fighters get hit and smile it means they have been hurt. What the f**k?

How in the WORLD did you conclude that my assertion that he shrugged off Sasquatches hits means I think he's only a bit stronger than Rogue? No, he's a few times stronger than her, but Sabretooth would shrug his blows off nonetheless. I don't see how you would even begin to think that this is contestable... I mean on one hand there's regular Sabretooth before Weapon X standing up to Rogue's punches, Warbird smacking him with a steel girder, and even took blows from Killpower (a guy who stalemated Herc in arm wrestling) without much effect.
Then you look at Wolverine who has a long running history of doing just that and standing up to brick shots and he's basically Sabretooth-lite.

Basically take Wolverine, up his natural durability a few times over increasing the sinew of his muscles, and add a notch or two to his healing factor and you get Sabretooth.. There should really be no question that he'd stand up to Sasquatches hits.. and that's ignoring the fact that he already has.. And yes he was on the ground, cause he was strewn there. He got right back up. He wasn't the worse for wear so I fail to see how he WOULDN'T be able to take Sasquatches hits. erm

Wrecking Crew has always been a threat to Thor and Herc as shown, and MK did take Wolverine's claws as shown (even later it showed no damage to his armor), and where did I say Sasquatch > world as there are many MANY MANY threads where I have said Walter loses. There are many many many people Walter would lose to, but when I say he beats Sabretooth when even the majority of the thread agrees that somehow means I think Walter can take the world? So you can't counter that point so you try to attack my credibility?
Not in a legit fight as shown.

Which is why MK let out an YARRRG with red running down Logan's claws? It was an inconsistent artistic flub nothing more.

That last comment was an exaggeration simply because you DO talk Sasquatch up a bit, no need to get so hurt about it.

Your telling me jumping at someone and missing proves all that? I guess Trickster is faster then the Flash after all or Iron Fist and Sentry. It's not even an exchange, it was a slash against Walter when he couldn't even alter his direction in mid-flight. Like are you serious? Uh no, I'm telling you that it could prove one to any number of those things but to say it proves nothing is sheer tomfoolery.
You're misinterpretations of my arguments seem to reflect that of the comic panels being discussed here.

Ignored? I didn't even mention how Sabretooth fought dirty or how he attacked him from beind. You're completely talking in circles...
Exactly, why would you bring that up? Especially since you think Sasquatch won the fight. But you DID bring up that Sasquatch was winning... Your neglect for how was bias plain and simple.

As I mentioned I left it vague as those tactics could be repeated, but apparently in your mind Walter's dirty tactic is the end of the world, but say nothing about Sabretooth. Walter used his smarts For someone who wants to talk about missing the point....

Look, if Sasquatch won because he cheated than physical factors weren't the only things that played a part in the fight.... Therefore you can't say that Starscream's assertion that Sabretooth would win based on his physical advantages don't mean anything because Sasquatch gained an advantage in the only fight had while ignoring how he got that advantage.... It's pretty simple.

Do you seriously need things spelled out for you? Mauvais ALREADY had the barrier blocking the Gods, Mauvais made the barrier stronger which made Snowbird weaker FURTHER. So with the barrier already up and running and blocking Snowbird's people you seriously believe she wasn't affected? Even though she says, "The connection to my people FURTHER weakened..as..am..I" saying she is being furthered weakened I'm sorry, I should have clarified. I would think that while she was affected, she wasn't effected to the degree she was when the blockade was compounded upon. I think sheer logic would dictate this. I also think that if Snowbird wasn't powerful enough to use Wendigo's abilities when she went after Mauvais, she would not have been able to become him in the first place.
However this is speculation on both are parts since we only saw her severly affected after the blockade was compounded upon well after he fought and failed with Mauvais.

Again, Sasquatches excuse would be what?

jinzin
Correct, because Sasquatch has gotten the slip over Wolverine before and Walter pulled the same tactic Sabretooth did and did better doing so. Sabretooth fought dirty, which your ignoring and focusing on Walter cheated but it somehow is ok for Sabretooth? Hmmm...I'm biased? I'm correct that your backpeddling? Or I'm correct that your evidence of sneak attacks means you think Sasquatch>These characters even though that evidence isn't indicitive of the factors being discussed? What the f**k?

Sasquatch getting the drop on Wolverine doesn't mean Sasquatch>Wolverine.. it means he got the drop on Wolverine...
And more effective? Excuse me, maybe back in the 70's.... The last time Sas got the drop on Logan all he got out of him was a "Hi Walt."

And no one is saying it's okay for Sabes to get the drop on characters but not for Sasquatch to cheat that's just more of your jumping the gun on making wildly inaccurate conclusions on what's being discussed here.. On the other hand you don't see people pulling out evidence of cheating to establish points regarding legitimate fights do you.

Using your logic we can just as easily say:
The fight with Sabretooth and Sasquatch was inconclusive.
Sasquatch lost to Wendigo.
Wendigo lost to Sabretooth.

So yes, you ARE bias when you're arguing that Sasquatch> Wolverine and Sabes using cheating as evidence of it WHILE suggesting that the Wendigo Sabes fought was a weaker version even though he "beat" Sasquatch Mungi style.

He has tagged them with ease, and after he tagged Wolverine in the second fight he continued to tag him multiple times until Wolverine put the grub on him and freed him from the mind control.
LOL
Ridiculous..

With ease? Yeah after chucking snow at Creeds face, or hitting Logan from behind.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just more bias nonsense. He was able to keep hitting Logan the second time because he started off the encounter by punching him in the head from behind and sending him flying through several solid structures then pouncing on Logan before he could get to his feet... And all he got out of Wolverine was wise-ass remarks, as if Logan was taking it seriously.

In different areas yes Walter is better, and others they are better. That's not backpeddling as I have said the same thing pages ago erm Nice tactic though
Nice poker face back at ya.
Youv'e been backpeddling like crazy here, telling me I'm missing the point, telling me that I was correct in my assessment of the point and furthuring that the point was about what I already stated while you said that it wasn't a post or two ago all the while saying you've been saying it for pages... no expression

What on panel fights contradict her? You talking about the first your ignoring the context of? Brilliant The only one they had that was on panel.. confused

Oh the irony
actually WRONG, the conversation with Morph she had in that issue and later shows she was distaught about having to fight her husband. The conversations gave context later on and it was SHOWN and STATED it was emotionally hard for her.
When she killed her husband? yes.
The premise that she'd have to do so again? Yes.

The fight she had with Weapon X where she gave herself over to the animal, and tried to kill him then lost? NO.

Isn't one-panel? We see how the fight ends and how she is holding Wolverine's dead body, and quotes and talks confirm it was her and confirmed she believed she could do it again. So if she could do it again, that shows she didn't have help Yes IS NOT ON PANEL.... her holding Logan is ALL WE SEE...

How did she get to that point?
"You don't know. That's the point."

That doesn't mean she was trying to kill him, that means she was holding him down literally trying to calm him and FIGHTING him is hard for her as he is her first husband and that's why it's hard for her. She even held him down and stopped attacking proving that point. Yeah she'd be really REALLY sorry about having to hold Wolverine down huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ridiculous.

Haha no she didn't, prove she tried to kill Wolverine there. Seriously show she was trying to kill Wolverine when they first fought.

"Yeah she'd be really REALLY sorry about having to hold Wolverine down huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ridiculous. "

Wrong again she even mentioned it in that same issue and issues later it was emotionally hard for her. She was upset about having to fight her husband almost in the exact same state she had to kill him in before erm
After the fight? Sure. Speculating on the premise of doing it again? Sure....
NOT DURING THE FIGHT THEY HAD.

What did the narrative say then? Becaus she even tried talking to Wolverine, now if she was enraged you think she would keep pounding yes?
Which she DID do for a while but that was getting them nowhere... If you need ME to tell you what the narrative says then perhaps YOU should go back and read it.

No it's not speculation as Morph and her talk about is issues later and she says it was emotionally hard for her erm
"After the fight? Sure. Speculating on the premise of doing it again? Sure....
NOT DURING THE FIGHT THEY HAD. "

jinzin
You can reply to the above post, but that's it for me as were not going to change either's opinions and well just leave it at that. fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.