Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
Okay, they have nothing but there fists, no prep or anything to study one another's fighting skills. Wolverine has somehow been relieved of his claws or simply can't use them, and has to fight with his fists.

This fight actually wouldn't be as one sided as some may think. Wolverine has some pretty decent fighting skills so he'd probably win about 2-3/10 but Batman would ultimately dominate.

DeathKap
Wolverine has his hf so what could batman do to him. And he cant break his bones

Da Joker
The fight is meant to be Wolverine not having any powers and only his fighting skills, just as Batman has no weapon and actually no suit.

DeathKap
Sorry u said only no claws so thats why I said that. Then wlverine 5/10 wolverine is just as good as bats.

Da Joker
Should've included it in the first post so I should be apologizing...my bad.

Anywho, I still say Wolverine only wins 3 times at the maximum...unless someone has some feats they could post of his fighting prowess to persuade me otherwise.

CaptainStoic
So basically you turned Wolverine into an old senile short dude and he has to defend against the pinacle of human perfection. rolling on floor laughing yep you got me rollin!

socool8520
Originally posted by Da Joker
The fight is meant to be Wolverine not having any powers and only his fighting skills, just as Batman has no weapon and actually no suit.

Does he still have Adamantium bones cuz then he only has to hit Batman a couple times before rupturing something with his weighted punches.

DeathKap
Originally posted by socool8520
Does he still have Adamantium bones cuz then he only has to hit Batman a couple times before rupturing something with his weighted punches.
mhmmGood point

DeathKap
Originally posted by DeathKap
mhmmGood point
Its basically metal with some flesh over it hiting him, and batman could hurt himself dependin where he hits.

Da Joker

Dude, NO POWERS OR ADAMANTIUM. Wolverine is in his prime as a fighter in this scenario, but has temporary lost anything that made him superhuman. All he has to rely on are his fighting skills.

carnage52
batman shitstomps him into the ground bamans ma>logansbatmans intelligence>logans and assuming no superpowers means no mutant powers batmans speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>logans due to a very short man having to lug around hundreds of pounds of metal.

Takion
Wolverine 10/10, Wolverine is known to know H2H which some people may have never heard of before.

carnage52
Originally posted by Takion
Wolverine 10/10, Wolverine is known to know H2H which some people may have never heard of before. phail.

The Heap
Originally posted by Takion
Wolverine 10/10, Wolverine is known to know H2H which some people may have never heard of before.

Bruce Wayne has perfected his body in H2H combat.

Theres no chance Wolverine's winning this one.

Philosophía
So it's Wolverine as a regular human (no healing factor, adamantium skeleton, claws etc) vs Batman ?

Lulz.

Juk3n
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So basically you turned Wolverine into an old senile short dude and he has to defend against the pinacle of human perfection. rolling on floor laughing yep you got me rollin!

I'll take that "pinacle of human perfection" and raise you a CapUSA or even a Daredevil.

Wolverine can take this - he has more knowledge and XP than Bats, he just hasn't had to reli on it because of his ability/claws. But he is a master none the less and imo - he wins more often than not.

Da Joker
I wanted to see how he'd stack up to Batman without his adamantium and other powers. Btw, Batman has tons of fighting experience as well and training from the best martial arts masters to boot. He wins at least 7/8 times. If he's given prep, it's 10/10.

Phantom Zone
Wolverine 6/10 or split.+

Placidity
Batman is among the top MA in DCU.

I'm sure Wolvy fans would argue he is top in MCU. But IMHO, he's good, but he's no where near the top in terms of pure MA skills.

On another note,
Wolverine never had a H2H fight without his HF. What makes you guys think he'll be just as good without it? He won't be brushing off all the blows with his HF like he is used to.

The Heap
^ Exactly.

In this battle, Wolverine is doomed.

tkitna
I dont feel that Wolverine is as good as Batman H2H. Its just my opinion and I thought i'd get that in before people start throwing the 127 forms of fighting styles Bats has compared to the 200 years of fighting experience Wolverine has.

Bats 7/10

The Heap
^ Wolverine hardly use's MA moves, where-as the Batman use's MA moves and techniques on a daily/nightly basis.

Batman is going to kick Wolverines ass if he doesn't have his adamantium and claws.

socool8520
Dude, NO POWERS OR ADAMANTIUM. Wolverine is in his prime as a fighter in this scenario, but has temporary lost anything that made him superhuman. All he has to rely on are his fighting skills.

Well jeez, let's just have Logan moving around in a walker as well seeing as how he's well over 100 years old.

But seriously, I guess if you take everything from him, it's pretty even because just as Batman knows God knows how many fighting styles in his entire 40 year life span, Wolverine has masered virtually every fighting style on Earth. And now he has a legitimate reason for using all those skills. I'd say it's a toss up. They're both intelligent and highly skilled so 5/5.

DeathKap
Why does everyone think wolverines a baboon when he has no powers? I believe his ma is right up there with caps but i could be wrong.

ScarletSpeed
A fight without any powers what so ever ?

Batman takes this 6/10 on fighting skill,

however if he still has adamantium bones, then I can't see Bats being able to even harm Wolvie.

golem370
My opinion on this is Batman back was broken by Baine who is Class 10 maybe 20. Wolverine's bones don't flex If he hits somebody it like being punched in real life in the face with a diamond by somebody like Mike Tyson it would totally break the bones in a normal face arms etc etc.

Lord Feron
I like how Logan has to be totally gimpped and stripped of anything that makes him... him! For batman to beat him lol geezz I use to respect Bats...

socool8520
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I like how Logan has to be totally gimpped and stripped of anything that makes him... him! For batman to beat him lol geezz I use to respect Bats...

Yeah, I still like Batman but he is getting a bit ridiculous. How can a man who can't be over 40 know somewhere in the 100's of different MA's? And then he's gonnan beat someone faster, stronger, and equally if not more skilled than he is. Come on. I hope every one knows that Batman will still be cool if he can't beat people who outclass him.

socool8520
Why does everyone think wolverines a baboon when he has no powers? I believe his ma is right up there with caps but i could be wrong.

If not, then better. He was practicing MA when most of these guys were still in their Pampers. big grin

DeathKap
If not, then better. He was practicing MA when most of these guys were still in their Pampers. big grin
pitt_laugh

jinzin
Okay, they have nothing but there fists, no prep or anything to study one another's fighting skills. Wolverine has somehow been relieved of his claws or simply can't use them, and has to fight with his fists.

This fight actually wouldn't be as one sided as some may think. Wolverine has some pretty decent fighting skills so he'd probably win about 2-3/10 but Batman would ultimately dominate.

No he wouldn't... While Wolverine may not have claws, he still has Adamantium bones, superhuman strength, speed and a healing factor.. Him being a better fighter than Batman wouldn't even have to come into play here for him to take wins... no expression

DeathKap
Originally posted by jinzin
No he wouldn't... While Wolverine may not have claws, he still has Adamantium bones, superhuman strength, speed and a healing factor.. Him being a better fighter than Batman wouldn't even have to come into play here for him to take wins... no expression
He has no powers or adamantium whatsoever.

jinzin
Originally posted by Placidity

On another note,
Wolverine never had a H2H fight without his HF. What makes you guys think he'll be just as good without it? He won't be brushing off all the blows with his HF like he is used to. Cause he.... has... confused

Like almost every fight he had 2 years after the Reavers left him crusified and what HF he had was practically gone.

Or when he was in the habitat which robbed him of all superhuman powers and he was wrecking every body that came at him h2h.

Or when scrambler took his powers away and he owned Sabretooth.

Or when his HF was reduced to nothing and he took on Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike at the same time, then he fought Sabretooth.

Wolverine won't need to brush off "all the blows" since he's still superior to Batman physically and in fighting skill... He'll be landing plenty of his own.

socool8520
Cause he.... has... confused

Like almost every fight he had 2 years after the Reavers left him crusified and what HF he had was practically gone.

Or when he was in the habitat which robbed him of all superhuman powers and he was wrecking every body that came at him h2h.

Or when scrambler took his powers away and he owned Sabretooth.

Or when his HF was reduced to nothing and he took on Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike at the same time, then he fought Sabretooth.

Wolverine won't need to brush off "all the blows" since he's still superior to Batman physically and in fighting skill... He'll be landing plenty of his own.

Sweet dude. I was gonna mention that Wolverine defeated Sabretooth without his HF but I didn't have any scans.

socool8520

In this fight, he has none of those things. he's pretty much just a peak human.

The Heap
So he'd get his ass beaten.

Wolverine couldn't take Batman if he had no adamantium bones and claws left in him. Batman physically perfected his body and his skills. He's mastered the very Art of fighting.

He's beaten Ra's Al Ghul, a Ninja so powerful, he had his own army at his disposal.

Give Wolverine his adamantium bones and claws back, and it's probably 6/10 in Wolverine's favor.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Juk3n
I'll take that "pinacle of human perfection" and raise you a CapUSA or even a Daredevil.

Wolverine can take this - he has more knowledge and XP than Bats, he just hasn't had to reli on it because of his ability/claws. But he is a master none the less and imo - he wins more often than not.

I really never expected this thread to grow into anything more than Wolverine gets stomped.... does anyone remember when Logan was stripped of his HF back in Genosha? Let me refresh your memory. Wolverine was punched by a normal security officer, and nearly KO'd. Batman will win this.

1. Logan smokes
2. Without HF he's over 75 yrs old.
3 Without HF he tires far faster.

Batman wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Heap

Give Wolverine his adamantium bones and claws back, and it's probably 6/10 in Wolverine's favor.

JUST 6/10 with claws AND adamantium back? lolwat?

Wait..i forgot about Batmans adamantium resistant force field..my bad.

The Heap
Originally posted by Juk3n
JUST 6/10 with claws AND adamantium back? lolwat?

Wait..i forgot about Batmans adamantium resistant force field..my bad.

Glad you see things the right way. ;]

Batman would need prep, though.

jinzin
So he'd get his ass beaten.

Wolverine couldn't take Batman if he had no adamantium bones and claws left in him. Batman physically perfected his body and his skills. He's mastered the very Art of fighting.

He's beaten Ra's Al Ghul, a Ninja so powerful, he had his own army at his disposal.

Give Wolverine his adamantium bones and claws back, and it's probably 6/10 in Wolverine's favor. WOW.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're aware Wolverine's got insane h2h feats like owning Shang Chi, Ogun, Shingen, Daredevil, and taking down 1,000 members of the Hand without one blemish to his uniform right?

jinzin

Da Joker
The fact that he knows a lot of martial arts and has tons of fighting experience really helps.

Warrior18
Wolverine wins here. He is stronger, faster, has unbreakable bones, a healing factor and in all honesty he is also a more experienced and I think better fighter than Batman.

Takion

TheBadguy
Batman will win 3x maybe 4x at the most, by his smarts. Wolverine is a better fighter, he knows arts that were lost before Batman was born. He is a dirtier fighter, he is more ruthless. He has over 100yrs of experience on Batman.

Wolverine just doesn't use all his skills and is reckless because he has the HF, he's said as much and has done as much when his factor was gone.

horrorwolf
Wolverine with no HF, claws or A-Skel?? laughing laughing laughing

Batman wins. Wolverines style has been based on his HF and adamantium skeleton. Batman beats his ass due to superior defense. Batman lives every battle as if its his last.

Wolverine has a history of berzerking, and trading blows cause he can.

He loses.

Unless Wolverine gets at few months minimum to prep his defense without his adamantium skeleton and HF.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Warrior18
Wolverine wins here. He is stronger, faster, has unbreakable bones, a healing factor and in all honesty he is also a more experienced and I think better fighter than Batman.

He has no healing factor, unbreakable bones, or any powers at all in this battle. Try to keep up kiddo. wink

tsscls
In this fight, Batman.

Warrior18
He has no healing factor, unbreakable bones, or any powers at all in this battle. Try to keep up kiddo. wink

My bad. embarrasment

Badabing

Anywho, I still say Wolverine only wins 3 times at the maximum...unless someone has some feats they could post of his fighting prowess to persuade me otherwise. PM me if you'd like the opening post edited.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Badabing
PM me if you'd like the opening post edited. Can I?

lawest9

Anywho, I still say Wolverine only wins 3 times at the maximum...unless someone has some feats they could post of his fighting prowess to persuade me otherwise. as a batman fan i would love to believe bruce could win this,but..... even without his claws logan still has his adamantium skeleton and his healing factor, so can bats keep him down long enough for the win.

Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't Wolverine have thousands of years of fighting experience?

jinzin
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Wolverine with no HF, claws or A-Skel?? laughing laughing laughing

Batman wins. Wolverines style has been based on his HF and adamantium skeleton.

ORLY?

That's news to me considering that Wolverine recieved a mass portion of his h2h training well before having an adamantium skeleton.

His fighting tendencies may reflect his HF but not his skill.... HF doesn't make a better side kick, or chin na grab....

Batman beats his ass due to superior defense..
Like what pre'tell?

Batman lives every battle as if its his last.

Wolverine has a history of berzerking, and trading blows cause he can. What the f**k?

No he doesn't.... otherwise he'd go for broke everytime he got into fights... this is clearly not the case.

And Wolverine has a history of going berserk to fight physically overwhelming opponents... Batman ain't one of em.

He loses.
Empty statement: prove it.

Unless Wolverine gets at few months minimum to prep his defense without his adamantium skeleton and HF. Once again he's done just fine with such disadvantages WITHOUT prep time...

jinzin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't Wolverine have thousands of years of fighting experience? yup. erm

Mindset
How does he have thousands of years of fighting exp?

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
How does he have thousands of years of fighting exp? He's a constantly reincarnating Worrior soul... This was outlined in the Weapon X novel and supported by the Gehenna Stone affair that revealed Wolverine as the reincarnation of the Hand of God, by Loebs arc where Wolverine's spirit has been part of a lupin heritage since the age, and furthered by Wolverine's spirit's exploits in Netsuke where he was hinted at being at least 4 different men of Japanese heritage in the past.

Mindset
Sounds pretty stupid. erm

socool8520
Sounds pretty stupid. erm

Stupid doesn't make it incorrect though.

Mindset
Stupid doesn't make it incorrect though.

Care to point out where I said it was?

socool8520
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I really never expected this thread to grow into anything more than Wolverine gets stomped.... does anyone remember when Logan was stripped of his HF back in Genosha? Let me refresh your memory. Wolverine was punched by a normal security officer, and nearly KO'd. Batman will win this.

1. Logan smokes
2. Without HF he's over 75 yrs old.
3 Without HF he tires far faster.

Batman wins.

1. I agree with Jinzin, his body already healed from the nicotine and tar damage when he had his healing factor. He would be like a brand new smoker if it went away.

2. They already said he would be at his peak performance in the original post so that doesn't matter.

3. Yeah, if you mean he can't fight for 18 hours of course. But think about it, this guy could practically run 100 miles in a day if he wanted to. Not to mention he trains in the danger room constantly. You don't think that he would still be the pinnacle of human endurance given his body has been succumbed to that type of training his whole life? Much more training than Batman could endure I might add. If anyone tires faster, it will still be Batman.

socool8520
Care to point out where I said it was?

I was just saying. It wasn't a personal attack. Sorry if you took it that way.

DeathKap
Wolverine wins. He is one of the best martial artists in marvel from what ive heard on like every other thread. Yes Im a fanboy, but I dont let that change my judgement. He has had far more fighting experience. I beleive better training as well. Still, Hes no dumb without his claws. In my opinion hes better than batman in ma.

Placidity
Come on guys, Batman is legendary for his MA skills.

Wolverine is known for being the tireless killing machine that doesn't stop. Although theres obviously alot more to him, such as being a very good MA, but I just don't see him taking the DCU cream of the crop in pure H2H.

Don't you guys think saying Batman losing to a depowered, adamantiumless Wolvie is an injustice to his character? I mean Bats really wouldn't be good for anything if he lost this battle or at least not take it 5/10.

DeathKap
Wolverine is one of the very best in ma in marvel. I say 5/5. They are both the best.

steverules
Wolverine fights dirty...he'll just hit Bruce with a steel chair over and over until Bruce is a bloody mess on the floor then he'll get a bottle..smash it over his own head and then kill Bruce and then he'll have sex with Aunt may in front of Pete

DeathKap
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine fights dirty...he'll just hit Bruce with a steel chair over and over until Bruce is a bloody mess on the floor then he'll get a bottle..smash it over his own head and then kill Bruce and then he'll have sex with Aunt may in front of Pete
What the hell is with aut may?

The Heap

Lmao, I thought the same. Priceless, however.

To put this in simplicity:

Wolverine is best at MA.

Batman is the best of the best of MA. He perfected his body, mind and MA skills and talents.

steverules

I thought I'd just throw her into the whole mix...she's wolverines age

DeathKap
I thought I'd just throw her into the whole mix...she's wolverines age
mhmm.............baha

Placidity

lol... Why a steel chair though. Why not an adamantium sword or something.

steverules
lol... Why a steel chair though. Why not an adamantium sword or something.

Steel chair seemed funnier than a sword big grin

Warrior18
Lmao, I thought the same. Priceless, however.

To put this in simplicity:

Wolverine is best at MA.

Batman is the best of the best of MA. He perfected his body, mind and MA skills and talents.

I'm not disagreeing that Bats is a top tier MA, however there are others in DC who are better than or just as good as him. Firstly there is Karate Kid, but he is ridiculously good and is probably better than everyone in Marvel too.
Then there is Richard Dragon who referred to Batman as, "a talented amateur". Bronze Tiger who has both defeated and stalemated Batman I think. A character called the Sensei ( I might be wrong about this though) who Batman defeated after a long and brutal fight. However I do believe it was stated Batman only won because the Sensei was old and physically not good enough.Therefore meaning he was more skilled than Batman. Then there is the whole Lady Shiva v Batman debate with Batman's two 'victories' over her being called into question because of interference by Robin and in the second case her being apparently mind controlled.Then there are Batman's remarks where he doubts whether or not he could defeat Shiva. Connor Hawke could also be argued to be just as good as Batman as well since he lost a very close fight with Lady Shiva. Add Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) to that list since many people think she is better than Batman or at least his equal and she has defeated Lady Shiva before. Though Batman did get the better of her in a sparring match when he pulled what would have been a killing blow at the end.
In short Batman in my opinion is one of DC's premier martial artists, but he is not the best of the best. Others like in this case Wolverine are probably better.

The Heap
Originally posted by Warrior18
I'm not disagreeing that Bats is a top tier MA, however there are others in DC who are better than or just as good as him. Firstly there is Karate Kid, but he is ridiculously good and is probably better than everyone in Marvel too.
Then there is Richard Dragon who referred to Batman as, "a talented amateur". Bronze Tiger who has both defeated and stalemated Batman I think. A character called the Sensei ( I might be wrong about this though) who Batman defeated after a long and brutal fight. However I do believe it was stated Batman only won because the Sensei was old and physically not good enough.Therefore meaning he was more skilled than Batman. Then there is the whole Lady Shiva v Batman debate with Batman's two 'victories' over her being called into question because of interference by Robin and in the second case her being apparently mind controlled.Then there are Batman's remarks where he doubts whether or not he could defeat Shiva. Connor Hawke could also be argued to be just as good as Batman as well since he lost a very close fight with Lady Shiva. Add Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) to that list since many people think she is better than Batman or at least his equal and she has defeated Lady Shiva before. Though Batman did get the better of her in a sparring match when he pulled what would have been a killing blow at the end.
In short Batman in my opinion is one of DC's premier martial artists, but he is not the best of the best. Others like in this case Wolverine are probably better.

Quoted for truth.

Except I think Batman is atleast as good as Wolverine if he isn't better.

socool8520

Wolverine is known for being the tireless killing machine that doesn't stop. Although theres obviously alot more to him, such as being a very good MA, but I just don't see him taking the DCU cream of the crop in pure H2H.

Don't you guys think saying Batman losing to a depowered, adamantiumless Wolvie is an injustice to his character? I mean Bats really wouldn't be good for anything if he lost this battle or at least not take it 5/10.

Injustice to get beaten by a master MA with countless years of experience and training that vastly outnumber his own? No that's not an injustice. I'm not saying he'll lose every time I just think Logan wins more often. something like 6/10 Logan.

steverules
Plus logans felt worse things than a punch from batman so he'd be able to take it

socool8520
Plus logans felt worse things than a punch from batman so he'd be able to take it

True that. He's pretty much lived his life in pain.

steverules
Everytime his claws pop out it hurts like hell...heck even that probably hurts more than a punch from batman.

socool8520
Everytime his claws pop out it hurts like hell...heck even that probably hurts more than a punch from batman.

Yeah I'll take a punch in the face over metal ripping through my muscles and skin any day. laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
He's a constantly reincarnating Worrior soul... This was outlined in the Weapon X novel and supported by the Gehenna Stone affair that revealed Wolverine as the reincarnation of the Hand of God, by Loebs arc where Wolverine's spirit has been part of a lupin heritage since the age, and furthered by Wolverine's spirit's exploits in Netsuke where he was hinted at being at least 4 different men of Japanese heritage in the past.

You might be right but theres a good chance that you are probably blowing things out of proportion per usual.

steverules
Yeah I'll take a punch in the face over metal ripping through my muscles and skin any day. laughing out loud

If it was punch from batman sure...if it was a punch from hulk that would leave me alive then gimme claws coming outta my hands wink

socool8520
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You might be right but theres a good chance that you are probably blowing things out of proportion per usual.

Even without thousands of years experience, Wolverine would still have hundreds compared to however old Batman was when he started training to present day. Still a huge difference, agreed?

steverules
Wolverine was training before batman was even born...heck he was training before Bruce's parents were born

jinzin

Don't you guys think saying Batman losing to a depowered, adamantiumless Wolvie is an injustice to his character? I mean Bats really wouldn't be good for anything if he lost this battle or at least not take it 5/10. What the f**k?

I can understand why some people are more suited to saying that Batman would win a h2h fight with Wolverine in this thread.. but to seriously ask if beating Batman would be an injustice to his character almost beckons the question if you know the first thing about Logan... I know you do and I know you're a more reasonable member than most here but that's absurd.

Batman's a great fighter no doubt, but it is not AT ALL out of Wolverine's capabilities to take him down.

jinzin
You might be right but theres a good chance that you are probably blowing things out of proportion per usual. Per usual? Yeah like what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

socool8520
Per usual? Yeah like what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does Phantom Zone not like you or something? I see you two go at it all the time. laughing out loud

socool8520
If it was punch from batman sure...if it was a punch from hulk that would leave me alive then gimme claws coming outta my hands wink
well, when you put it that way.

Da Joker
Wolverine was training before batman was even born...heck he was training before Bruce's parents were born

Batman will still beat that ass.

jinzin
Does Phantom Zone not like you or something? I see you two go at it all the time. laughing out loud

Yeah he doesn't like me very much, it probably stems from the number of Wolverine fans who've proven him wrong on about every argument he's ever engaged with them in. He's already admitted that he trolls Wolverine threads just for arguments sake. erm

jinzin
Based on what evidence?

socool8520

just throwing that out there doesn't make it so.

Phantom Zone

No i don't like him. He invents stuff all the time and blows things out of proportion. The guy is incapable of being objective, hell if Wolverine got beatdown in a comic he would find some way to say that Wolverines HF wa depleted or whatever.

jinzin
No i don't like him. He invents stuff all the time and blows things out of proportion. The guy is incapable of being objective, hell if Wolverine got beatdown in a comic he would find some way to say that Wolverines HF wa depleted or whatever.

Yeah it's called a plotline.... you should try following one some time.

wink

and LOL I invent stuff?..... Looks back at Frank vs. DC, Apokalips, X-Men...... no expression

socool8520
Yeah he doesn't like me very much, it probably stems from the number of Wolverine fans who've proven him wrong on about every argument he's ever engaged with them in. He's already admitted that he trolls Wolverine threads just for arguments sake. erm

Oh, I see.

Phantom Zone

and LOL I invent stuff?..... Looks back at Frank vs. DC, Apokalips, X-Men...... no expression

There was nothing wrong with the Punisher vs x-men thread. The Frank vs DCU and Apokolips threads were created based on ignorance already stated 100 million times I hradly ready any DC I was trying to bullshit its different from actually reading the comic and inventing stuff.

Oh, I see.

What you're gonna take his word for it?

socool8520
There was nothing wrong with the Punisher vs x-men thread. The Frank vs DCU and Apokolips threads were created based on ignorance already stated 100 million times I hradly ready any DC I was trying to bullshit its different from actually reading the comic and inventing stuff.

What you're gonna take his word for it?

No... I was just saying. I read both posts and now I see. But I thought you did say that you liked to arhue against Wolverine in threads just for the sake of arguement.

Harbinger
H2H, I'd take Batman for the majority, though Wolvie is skilled enough to take a few wins.

Phantom Zone
No... I was just saying. I read both posts and now I see. But I thought you did say that you liked to arhue against Wolverine in threads just for the sake of arguement.

Yeah but why is that? That because I get fed up with all the excuses they make. Maybe what I said was misunderstood yeah I like seeing some wolverine fans getting pissed off or owned but through legitimate arguments.

jinzin
Is that why everyone there mocked you as usual?

Exactly you were trying to bullshit.. as usual.... no expression

jinzin
Yeah but why is that? That because I get fed up with all the excuses they make. Maybe what I said was misunderstood yeah I like seeing some wolverine fans getting pissed off or owned but through legitimate arguments. It's a shame then that you never make any.

socool8520
Originally posted by Harbinger
H2H, I'd take Batman for the majority, though Wolvie is skilled enough to take a few wins.

I see it the other way around.

Phantom Zone
Is that why everyone there mocked you as usual?

Er no they didn't....

Exactly you were trying to bullshit.. as usual.... no expression

Anything you say.

jinzin
Er no they didn't....

Keep telling yourself that. smile

Phantom Zone
Keep telling yourself that. smile

Roaul didnt have a problem with it, Starscream M did'nt have aproblem with it, endrict Null had a problem with it at first.

The pople who had a problem with it were xmarks, llgarok and Eternal idol..hell xmarks and llgarok dindt even state wether he could to it their problem was if you give anybody the right tech anybody could beat the Xmen it doesnt make Punisher special.

DeathKap
In my opinion both kick ass.

Darth Martin

This fight actually wouldn't be as one sided as some may think. Wolverine has some pretty decent fighting skills so he'd probably win about 2-3/10 but Batman would ultimately dominate. Batman will certainly not "dominate". Wolverine is arguably the best H2H combatant in Marvel Earth. Does Wolverine still have his healing or adamantium skleton. If he has neither then Batman takes it 5-6/10.

The Heap
Batman. Because he's taken on people far stronger than Wolverine in H2H and won.

swift.64
remember bruce is only human to without his gadgets. wolvorine was trained by the best to. id say logan would win because despite bruce's training wolvorine is stronger.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine never had a H2H fight without his HF. What makes you guys think he'll be just as good without it? He won't be brushing off all the blows with his HF like he is used to.
Logan held his own against Lady Deathstrike after having the adamantium ripped out of him by Magneto, which shot his HF after it did all it could to keep him alive. He also defeated a recently-fed Bloodscream not too long afterward.

I'd say you're seriously underestimating Wolverine then. Without his powers and adamantium, Wolverine is still very strong and ridiculously fast. Batman is a great fighter, but I do believe Wolverine is better. The way I see it, Batman would only have the reach and weight advantage, the latter of which is rather negligible in this fight.

Batman without gadgets vs. Wolverine without adamantium, hf, and claws?

I could see Wolverine taking 6/10.

Eternal Idol
Batman. Because he's taken on people far stronger than Wolverine in H2H and won.

Wolverine, because he's taken on people far stronger than Batman and won.

no expression

See how that proves nothing?

Roaul didnt have a problem with it, Starscream M did'nt have aproblem with it, endrict Null had a problem with it at first.

The pople who had a problem with it were xmarks, llgarok and Eternal idol..hell xmarks and llgarok dindt even state wether he could to it their problem was if you give anybody the right tech anybody could beat the Xmen it doesnt make Punisher special.

Raoul was skeptical. Masterbruce usually lands himself in the same logical dead-ends you usually stroll into. Xmarks and llagrok were thinking that, but felt that very idea defeated the purpose of the thread. The fact that you hyped up Clarke's capabilities without anything concrete didn't help.

I had a problem with it because you couldn't prove Stuart Clarke could invent something that would take out all three X-Men before Castle got himself killed. Instead of reinforcing your argument, you called me a troll, gave Clarke the benefit of the doubt despite having limitations placed on him, claimed I was referencing the wrong issue, and failed to correct me on the issue number. You just did this at the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d80n9F6Onps

psycho gundam
neutered logan against batman......

logan still possesses a healing factor and metal bones that not only render them unbreakable but also strengthen his blows. joint locks also don't threaten his skeleton.

even if batman was the better fighter, he would still be at a serious disadvantage.....if logan two pieces him in the grill, batman goes to sleep.

wolverex84
well well, i have read some of the comments on this thread and i just have to agree that wolverine wins, why?, well you think because you simply took his healing factor, adamantium claws and bones, he would lose to batman, i am sorry to disappoint you, but that ain't happening, i like both characters very much, i think batman is no doubt one of the best hand to hand MA fighters in the comic universe, but you have to also look at wolverine, he has tons of experience, experience is what wins this fight in my opinion, he was trained by guys Ogun, who knows those guys could even be the ancestors of batman's trainers..lol..

Anyway just because Logan uses his claws every time and shows less of his fighting skills you think batman wins majority of the fight?, think about it, if you have adamantium claws and healing factor, why the hell would you still rely on hand to hand skills. Now take those features away and you have him coming back to his old habits he learnt before he got is adamantium. you have to understand that wolverine fights to survive, Batman fights to deter.
wolverine 6/10, its no shame to lose to wolverine.

The Great Galen
I hate to admit that Logan wins but only due to his stats, in a pure h2h battle he loses 10-10.

Eternal Idol
What makes Batman so much better than Wolverine in h2h combat that he'd win 10/10 based purely on skill?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I hate to admit that Logan wins but only due to his stats, in a pure h2h battle he loses 10-10. nah, his fighting skills and experience are on par or better with batman's, it's just that logan has the perfect mutant power's to complement his fighting ability and personality.

there isn't an asterisk behind the creedo "I am the best there is at what i do". the guy just owns that much, i remember him casually sneaking into the baxter building during the infinity war even though that building is dripping with security systems designed by reed richards...his "power set " had nothing to do with his ninja skills.

wolverex84
in a pure h2h battle he loses 10-10.
lol.. you have got to be kidding... based on what

Bouboumaster
I'll say Batman 7/10

The Great Galen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nah, his fighting skills and experience are on par or better with batman's, it's just that logan has the perfect mutant power's to complement his fighting ability and personality.

there isn't an asterisk behind the creedo "I am the best there is at what i do". the guy just owns that much, i remember him casually sneaking into the baxter building during the infinity war even though that building is dripping with security systems designed by reed richards...his "power set " had nothing to do with his ninja skills.
I understanf that there is a huge fan following behind logan so it might be a bit taboo to discredit his h2h ability.......but c'mom guys. Bruce is arguably as good as kid valmer in h2h ability....without logans stats he couldnt compete for more then a few momments. Wloverine is not the pinnacle of h2h ability he is overatted.

darthyoda23
batman vs wolverine
BATMAN VS WOLVERINE
WOLVERINE 12/10

psycho gundam
I understanf that there is a huge fan following behind logan so it might be a bit taboo to discredit his h2h ability.......but c'mom guys. Bruce is arguably as good as kid valmer in h2h ability....without logans stats he couldnt compete for more then a few momments. Wloverine is not the pinnacle of h2h ability he is overatted. and without his mask, batman wouldn't even leave his cave...whats your point?

the stuff that makes the character the character shouldn't be subtracted just to appease people that like other "comparable" characters more.

sure his healing factor is insane but some people are saying that it has been reduced BACK to classic levels, that was my only gripe with the character, they made his healing too major. now we can get back to the essence of wolverine.

but back to what you were saying about logan, you claim that he is "overrated", sure some people blow him out of proportion but at the end of the day, if he just stands there and lets batman tee off on him, who's gonna feel it more? then he just returns the favor to a winded batman.

manx422
batman

Juk3n
Still the Wolverine

occultdestroyer
Wolvie, as a regular man, will die from adamantium poisoning his bloodstream.

Besides, the weight of the adamantium will eventually tear out of his bones and muscle sinew without his HF.

wolverex84
so this fight is more like taking all wolverine's major qualities so to make batman kick his ass..lol, i would say that's a lot of stuff taken off just so someone with countless MA skills can win, i mean you have to take all of wolverine's features and leave him ordinary, just a man with skills, while you still give batman an advantage;his costume. that's still an advantage batman has over wolverine in this fight. but still at the end he still wins batman majority of the time due to his skills and experience.
wolverine 6/10.. am not much of a major fan, but a fan of both characters, i am judging this fight based on feats not on favoritism.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by wolverex84

wolverine 6/10.. am not much of a major fan, but a fan of both characters, i am judging this fight based on feats not on favoritism.
Did I read your username correctly??

wolverex84
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Did I read your username correctly??
yeah you did, but would you prefer if i called myself batman84..lol.. sounds too simple to me...this is like both characters, batmans too simple, he has everything.... wolverine on the other hand is just too complicated.

snoopdogg
If Batman has full use of his standard gadgets I'll go with him.

Anti-Monitor
Logan

Battlehammer
no don't bumps this dam it.................and yes wolverine wins in a no preped match, but god dam I hate debates with batman.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
but god dam I hate debates with batman. Depends if your with him or against him. smile

Starscream M
batman gets about 3/10 in this scenario

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Depends if your with him or against him. smile
I hate them period lol. I am not even with in the blade thread if you notices I argued both sides.

Phantom Zone
Wolverine wins.

namorsubby
wolverine FTW

bats has overcome with worse in the past.....but come on, should he really be winning this fight?

Silent Guardian
I think we all agree wolverine should win

namorsubby
i think the only real way bats could run away with this is if wolvie understimated him or neglected to dodge some of the stuff bats had in his belt like freeze pellets/hardening agents, etc...........you gotta admit wolvie doesn't usually feel the need to get out of the way with that awesome HF of his.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by namorsubby
i think the only real way bats could run away with this is if wolvie understimated him or neglected to dodge some of the stuff bats had in his belt like freeze pellets/hardening agents, etc...........you gotta admit wolvie doesn't usually feel the need to get out of the way with that awesome HF of his. to true stick out tongue

cloud102
Wolvie wins in a straight brawl. Batman wins with prep. Not rocket science.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by cloud102
Wolvie wins in a straight brawl. Batman wins with prep. Not rocket science.

QFT

cloud102
Spider-Man beats them both at the same time, btw.

Silent Guardian

Well duh!! But seriously lets not go there. Save that for the Spider-man vs. Wolverine thread. I can already feel socool8520, srankmissingnin, and battlehammer typing their responses. laughing out loud

zeel
wolverine beast the tar outta bats. he still has amazing regan and his skeleton is made of adamantim. BAtman has little chance here.

batman is more over ratred then supes lol. you take his prep away, all his tools his suit and his tech. And ya guys think hes going to win. please. BAtman would have a hard time beating logan with his tech. Due to the fact nothing he throws at logan will dmg his claws. and even if he hits logan . Logan will just heal. Nothing against bats. He is pobobly superior to logan in h2h, logan is more a brawler.

I cant see bats winning more then 1 or 2 of theses fights and thats if hes luck lucky.

Darth Martin
Does Wolverine have his healing factor.

cloud102
Nah, he lost it on the way to his car.

Battlehammer
Yea if you completely blinded by fanboyism..........ignore on pannel evidences........and feats..........and are ignorant of the characters then yes........I guess you could believe such an incorrect thing.

The Real Wolvie
What people forget is that Wolverine's mutation is actually what allows him to use his MA skills at a top level. His superior reflexes are caused by his HF same with speed and strength. So his fighting style would have revovled around having these advantages. Not saying he's not one of Marvel's most skilled (among the top tier anyway) because I believe that he is, just saying that part of his ability to use those skills would be the fighter instinct he was born with. Plus, he has an increased natural agility I do believe probably partially due to his mutation but also largely in part due to training..mostly training. Anyway, what happens if you strip him of his mutation? You still get a damned good fighter but he doesn't have his old reflexes and so he's not going to be used to fighting without it. Remember when he took down Creed, Creed broke his hand over Wolvie's adamantium skull...I call that a bit of luck and against Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike he had a suit that he borrowed from Vindicator to help him with the lack of healing power so yeah...it's tough to call cause Bats never had a mutation to help him so he's at his fighting peak. But if Logan is at his fighting peak then he could take it too..I'd say they are about equal then.....cause it's hard to judge just how much the reflex/speed/strength deficit will affect Logan. Bats probably starts out winning...just not sure how he finishes..Logan's experience gives him the win 5/10 I would say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.