Mission: Kill the Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Every time the Joker is captured, Batman lets him live to escape and kill again another day. The residents of Gotham have finally said "Enough!" Pooling their funds, they put out a contract for a hit: whoever kills the Joker will receive a cool $100m. They have 1 month to locate Joker and carry out the hit.

A number of assassins and mercs answer the call:

1) Deathstroke
2) Wolverine
3) Hand Ninja Death Squad (10 Hand Ninja)
4) Deadpool
5) Gambit
6) Taskmaster
7) Elektra
8) Punisher
9) Lady Shiva
10) Lobo

Easy scenario:
Joker is unaware of the contract and Batman is in space with the JLA.

Medium scenario:
Joker knows the contract is out, but Batman is still in space.

Hard scenario:
Joker knows about the contract and Batman is back, determined to stop anyone carrying out the contract in "his city".

Joker can't leave Gotham, and nobody can bring in outside help (JLA, Batman family, Injustice Society etc.). Standard resources only.

Each assassin is a separate scenario i.e. they are not competing.

Which of the 10 could succeed in pulling off the hit?

Placidity
Yes to all in Easy and Medium.

Maybe not Gambit in Medium, he's more of a thief, not assasin and probably won't be prepared for Joker's prep.

The rest are all killing machines, most of which will adapt to whatever crap Joker will throw at them. Some of them probably won't even be affected - e.g Wolverine, Deadpool, Lobo etc.

Can't be bothered thinking about Hard yet.

Dunno who Hand Ninja Death Squad are btw.

basilisk
Originally posted by Placidity
Yes to all in Easy and Medium.

Can't be bothered thinking about Hard yet.

Dunno who Hand Ninja Death Squad are btw.

I just made them up. Just think 10 standard Hand ninja sent to kill Joker - 10 of them because despite being the world's greatest assassins or something they get killed by the bucketload.

Scoobless
Originally posted by basilisk
I just made them up. Just think 10 standard Hand ninja sent to kill Joker - 10 of them because despite being the world's greatest assassins or something they get killed by the bucketload.

That's because the effectiveness of Ninjas is inversely proportionate to their numbers.

100 ninjas = cannon fodder.

1 ninja = dangerous, potentially lethal to main character.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5687/graphmb7.jpg

Graph = Proof

smile

The Heap
Joker could spray any of those "Assassin's" with his Smilex gas or whatever it's called.

Also, Deadshot should be in that list.

The Heap
Originally posted by The Heap
Joker could spray any of those "Assassin's" with his Smilex gas or whatever it's called.

Disregard.

george '06
deadpool, lobo, deathstroke,elektra and punisher do it in easy & medium
on hard just deadpool, deathstroke & lobo

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's because the effectiveness of Ninjas is inversely proportionate to their numbers.

Graph = Proof

smile

Hence the term GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!!!

Bouboumaster
Easy: All do it but Hand Ninjas

Medium: All do it but Hand Ninjas (Punisher would blow the place away)

Hard: Deathstroke do it, Wolverine slice 'nd dice both Batman and Joker, Deadpool do it, Taskmaster do it, and Lobo do it 100/10

golem370
Lobo take all scenarios and then proceeds to kill the other ass-ass-ins lol

spetznaz
In hardest setting, Batman hears that Lobo is coming for ol' Joker, and as a favor to clown-face decides to break tradition and kill the Joker himself.

While it may be against character, it is still better than having someone (even your enemy) fall into the hands of Lobo.

ScarletSpeed
all of them on easy and medium

Lord Feron
Scoobless love the graph haha
3 n 5 stop at med the rest get the 100mil

Scarlet sweet sig, makes me think of what it would look like if the creators of Samurai Jack drew Deadpool. Oh yeah long time, peace

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Scoobless love the graph haha
3 n 5 stop at med the rest get the 100mil

Scarlet sweet sig, makes me think of what it would look like if the creators of Samurai Jack drew Deadpool. Oh yeah long time, peace

thanks buddy stick out tongue

you not visiting the OTF anymore ?stick out tongue

tsscls
Joker's dead in all three.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spetznaz
In hardest setting, Batman hears that Lobo is coming for ol' Joker, and as a favor to clown-face decides to break tradition and kill the Joker himself.

While it may be against character, it is still better than having someone (even your enemy) fall into the hands of Lobo.

..............He's got a point. I wouldn't wish Lobo on my enemies.

But, given that's it's Joker, he might actually deserve it.

basilisk
Originally posted by Scoobless

Graph = Proof

smile

Originally posted by spetznaz

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..............He's got a point. I wouldn't wish Lobo on my enemies.

But, given that's it's Joker, he might actually deserve it.

I like those answers, and the graph (explains a lot!)

And the Joker certainly deserves to have someone finish him off if Batman isn't willing or able to the job.

AlmightyKfish
Everyone except the hand do it on easy/medium (Scoobs graph tells me Joker would defeat 10 ninja's)

On hard- Tasky, Lobo, Deadpool and Logan. Although, out of those 4 Logan would have the most trouble, he's not gonna want to carve up a hero (Batman) if he can avoid it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.