Rulk vs Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Charlotte DeBel
See Authority\Lobo crossover BSitted to even OMGWTF'ier degree.

DigiMark007
I thought Bada was closing all new Rulk threads. Or at least that most people would have the sense not to make more.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I thought Bada was closing all new Rulk threads. Or at least that most people would have the sense not to make more.

Until Wed he said because new Rulk issue is coming out.

DigiMark007
I thought Bada was closing all new Rulk threads.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Until Wed he said because new Rulk issue is coming out.

Fair enough.

Or at least that most people would have the sense not to make more.

no expression

DigiMark007
And since no version was specified, this is current Authority. Doctor went insane from Earth's destruction, Jenny's not in the universe anymore (presumably), Jack and Angie basically lost their powers, Apollo's a shell of his former self. Only Swift and MN'er kept their powers.

Rulk stomps.

guy222
Rulk

DigiMark007
'course if it were regular (classic?) Authority, Rulk gets turned into butterflies. But that's not the case, since current could be beat up by any C-list team. Maybe even the X-Men.

Endrict Nuul
And since no version was specified, this is current Authority. Doctor went insane from Earth's destruction, Jenny's not in the universe anymore (presumably), Jack and Angie basically lost their powers, Apollo's a shell of his former self. Only Swift and MN'er kept their powers.

Rulk stomps.

Sorry, I am not kept up to date on the team. I though they were still together

I meant the team is in full throttle.

Jenny
Doc
Apollo
Jack
Angie
Mid
Swift

DigiMark007
Well then does Rulk have a defense against high-level matter manipulation? If not, butterflies. Not much they could do physically to Rulk, but they wouldn't have to. Transmute him, BFR to another dimension, etc.

TricksterPriest
Rulk punches out of the dimensions ala SBP. shifty

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Ha-Son

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Rulk punches out of the dimensions ala SBP. shifty

...wouldn't put it past him. But I can't see him punching his way out of being transmuted into a tree. Even if someone plays the semi-speedblitz card, there's 2 people on the Authority who can do that.

TricksterPriest
Honestly, there's alot of people this guy should not beat. But if Loeb is writing, he would find a way. erm

"RULK TOO ANGRY TO TURN INTO TREE! RULK SMASH PUNY AUTHORITY IN ANY FORM!" durredhulk

Scoobless
...wouldn't put it past him. But I can't see him punching his way out of being transmuted into a tree. Even if someone plays the semi-speedblitz card, there's 2 people on the Authority who can do that.

Yeah, but something will come up to distract them from the fight ... like a horde of Godzillas attacking the white house at exactly the same time.

Blair Wind
But that's not the case, since current could be beat up by any C-list team. Maybe even the X-Men.

I hate you disgust

batdude123
Well then does Rulk have a defense against high-level matter manipulation? If not, butterflies. Not much they could do physically to Rulk, but they wouldn't have to. Transmute him, BFR to another dimension, etc.

Rulk's defense against high level matter transmutation is his right fist, which would connect with Doctor's jaw in the first second of the fight.

ApmvDU5RmyY

haw-som

DigiMark007
Actually a valid point, bats, but as I stated before, there's 2 people who can do that to him. We're talking Surfer-Supes-Flash-style speedblitz before I'd believe he'd tag both.

Really, it's kinda silly. It's not a fight that would happen, and as Scoobless alluded to, if it did happen they'd find a way to PIS Doctor and Jenny away so that that didn't happen. But we're on KMC, without other distractions, and everyone operating at their peak. Abstract-level strength or not, Authority can attack him in ways he can't deal with.

batdude123
Rulk will smash their faces into a... into a jelly!!!11@

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
Rulk will smash their faces into a... into a jelly!!!11@

Yup, he already did that to Loeb's brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.