Rulk vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
Which walking talking pile of PIS wins that?

They fight in the ******* of Topographical Man:
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8787/topo1yt8.th.jpg

guy222
Rulk

george '06
Lobo

tsscls
Rulk.

id369
Lobo

guy222
Rulk

Badabing
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8787/topo1yt8.th.jpg blink

Priest
Originally posted by Badabing
blink
I really Lol'd.

guy222
Rulk

iceman24567
Lobo.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

vansonbee
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4236/hulk2hq0.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/hulk2hq0.jpg/1/w381.png RULK WINS

CaptainStoic
Rulk

DestinyGuy678
lobo has better feats

Xplosive
Rulk

Placidity
What an interesting debate we have going on in here.

Can't decide as yet, great points presented for both characters though.

XD

Bouboumaster
Rulk

tdawg14
Lobo gets absolutely owned.

Faceman
Originally posted by tdawg14
Lobo gets absolutely owned.

Faux Smurph

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8787/topo1yt8.th.jpg laughing out loud

DestinyGuy678
lobo is stronger, he crushed an entire city into a small sphere and ate it

hes smarter

hes faster (and has been able to match superman at times)

he has a healing factor (can heal fro ma drop of blood)

and he's immortal

how does red hulk win?

Dark-Jaxx

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8787/topo1yt8.th.jpg That's hot.

We should hook up. 131

laughing out loud

Rulk wins. Rulk strongest there is.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's hot.

We should hook up. 131

laughing out loud

Rulk wins. Rulk strongest there is. how?

kakuzu
Chances are this battle may not end anytime soon. However since Lobo was able to smash trillions of tons of city into a small block and eat it I'd say he could potentionally repeat this step on Hulk...........

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by tdawg14
Lobo gets absolutely owned. how when lobo has all the better feats of strength, intelligence, speed, and durability?

occultdestroyer
The Main Man

Pyron_Knight
Rulk.

iceman24567
Lobo wins...

Pyron_Knight
A free asskicking courtesy of the Red Hulk.
Seriously, nothing Lobo can do will hurt him.

iceman24567
Yeah except uppercut Rulk separating his head from his body instant ko.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
A free asskicking courtesy of the Red Hulk.
Seriously, nothing Lobo can do will hurt him. how is red hulk supposed to hurt lbo since lobo is stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable....lobo would destroy red hulk

Pyron_Knight
Lobo isn't even stronger than Odinpower Thor, let alone Rulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk strongest there is, he stronger than Lobo.

Rulk fastest there is, he faster than Lobo.

iceman24567
Rulk strongest there is, he stronger than Lobo.

Rulk fastest there is, he faster than Lobo. I forgot that dur

DestinyGuy678
Lobo isn't even stronger than Odinpower Thor, let alone Rulk. um thor barely demonstrated any significant strength ins his fight with red hulk, in fact he wasnt going all out because he thought red hulk would be weak.

lobo has far beter strength feats, unless youve seen red hulk able to crush an entire city into a tiny ball and eat it.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
um thor barely demonstrated any significant strength ins his fight with red hulk, in fact he wasnt going all out because he thought red hulk would be weak.

lobo has far beter strength feats, unless youve seen red hulk able to crush an entire city into a tiny ball and eat it.

Thats a lie. Thor was indeed going all out. Also what do u mean by he did not display any significant strength? confused An amped thor rammed mjolnir into Rulks face multipe times and rulk was barely affected. Also id like to see some context in this his " city crushing feat". How Big was lobo when he did this? If he was normal size then frankly how long did it take? Really it makes little or no sense at all. To actually crush the rock and metal is no problem for someone of hulk and superman level strength. The time it wud take to crush everything howver, given their size and the fact that a city is spread out over a wide area is what i dont understand. How did he actually "crush" the city?

iceman24567
Oh god here comes the city crushing scan again.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thats a lie. Thor was indeed going all out. Also what do u mean by he did not display any significant strength? confused An amped thor rammed mjolnir into Rulks face multipe times and rulk was barely affected. Also id like to see some context in this his " city crushing feat". How Big was lobo when he did this? If he was normal size then frankly how long did it take? Really it makes little or no sense at all. To actually crush the rock and metal is no problem for someone of hulk and superman level strength. The time it wud take to crush everything howver, given their size and the fact that a city is spread out over a wide area is what i dont understand. How did he actually "crush" the city? ummm hotr warned him not to start the fight multiple times, then after the fight thor basically said, ok now im angry

ultimatethor
ummm hotr warned him not to start the fight multiple times, then after the fight thor basically said, ok now im angry

What? Thor even said in that fight that he was going to kill Red hulk and u say he was not going all out? confused Thor was determined to put down Red hulk because he believd he was a threat to midgard. He was certainly going all out. and cud u please show the lobo scan,( even if u hv shown it b4 big grin ), Im really finding it hard to accept the validity of this as a strength feat.

DestinyGuy678
What? Thor even said in that fight that he was going to kill Red hulk and u say he was not going all out? confused Thor was determined to put down Red hulk because he believd he was a threat to midgard. He was certainly going all out. and cud u please show the lobo scan,( even if u hv shown it b4 big grin ), Im really finding it hard to accept the validity of this as a strength feat. despite thors consstant warnings, he even said he didnt want to have to use his real power on him multiple times

ultimatethor
despite thors consstant warnings, he even said he didnt want to have to use his real power on him multiple times

When did thor say he did not want to use his real powers on Rulk? During the ACTUAL FIGHT thor says that he is going to kill Rulk and swears by Odin that he will stop his reign of terror. His sole purpose was to permanently end Rulk. Really its just laughable to say that thor was not going all out even when he says he is going to kill Rulk and that his sole purpose is to put him down for good.

Thor making his killing intentions clear

Thor explaining that his sole purpose is to put a permanent stop Rulk reign of terror.
]

Red Hulk
Rulk pretty handily.

DestinyGuy678
When did thor say he did not want to use his real powers on Rulk? During the ACTUAL FIGHT thor says that he is going to kill Rulk and swears by Odin that he will stop his reign of terror. His sole purpose was to permanently end Rulk. Really its just laughable to say that thor was not going all out even when he says he is going to kill Rulk and that his sole purpose is to put him down for good.

Thor making his killing intentions clear

Thor explaining that his sole purpose is to put a permanent stop Rulk reign of terror.
] thor has shown to be a better fighter than that he didnt use his speed or his versatility and he warns red hulk he doesnt want to se it on him

ultimatethor
thor has shown to be a better fighter than that he didnt use his speed or his versatility and he warns red hulk he doesnt want to se it on him

First of all ive almost never seen thor use his "speed" in fights. Also please posts this part where thor says he does not want to use his other powers on Rulk. Cuz ive read the whole fight and did not see it. Further im not saying that rulk wins cuz he beat thor cuz frankly dat shud not have happened. However i am asking for some context regarding lobos city crushing feat which just seems stupid and also trying to establish Rulk durability level in taking shots to the face from an amped thor using mjolnir trying to KILL him and being unphased.

Wei Phoenix
The fight against Thor never should've happened. It was stupid and made no sense. I hate Thor but that fight should'nt have happened that way. Huge PIS.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The fight against Thor never should've happened. It was stupid and made no sense. I hate Thor but that fight should'nt have happened that way. Huge PIS.

Agreed, Thor has alot of ways to beat rulk other than physical means. But the part where Rulk steals the hammer is just eek!

Wei Phoenix
I will slap anyone that references that as a feat.

quanchi112
I will slap anyone that references that as a feat. Its still canon.

Wei Phoenix
and we all see it as PIS. This is the fifth worst thing to happen in Marvel in my opinion

5th Rulk using the hammer
4th retconning Beyonder
3rd Xorn retcon
2nd Drax oneshotting Thanos
1st Juggernaut losing his power

allow me to recton 4 and put skrulls up there.

quanchi112
and we all see it as PIS. This is the fifth worst thing to happen in Marvel in my opinion

5th Rulk using the hammer
4th retconning Beyonder
3rd Xorn retcon
2nd Drax oneshotting Thanos
1st Juggernaut losing his power

allow me to recton 4 and put skrulls up there. Its your opinion but the writers decide what is canon and what isnt. Not you.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
Its still canon.

Just like SquirrelGirl.

But seriously Rulk uses his witty repartee to knock Lobo's powers out of commission and the grabs his hammer beats him to death with it. Then he teabags Lobo and sells the pictures to his fangirls.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just like SquirrelGirl.

But seriously Rulk uses his witty repartee to knock Lobo's powers out of commission and the grabs his hammer beats him to death with it. Then he teabags Lobo and sells the pictures to his fangirls. No,sgirl isnt canon imo.

Symmetric Chaos
No,sgirl isnt canon imo.

And yet she is and all of her feats are cannon. Funny how writers have powers fans don't.

Red Hulk
No,sgirl isnt canon imo. Heh...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And yet she is and all of her feats are cannon. Funny how writers have powers fans don't. You mean canon. Not cannon.

Anywho Thanos clones can fool anyone imo, even Watchers.

Red Hulk
You mean canon. Not cannon.

Anywho Thanos clones can fool anyone imo, even Watchers. How does that make it non-canon?

Besides, even non-canon, the powersets are meant to be the same Quan! amirite?! 131

guy222
rulk ftw

Pyron_Knight
I got no problem with what Red Hulk is doing. And apparently the thousands of people who keep buying the comic don't either....
But hey, we all got different taste I guess.

Wei Phoenix
No,sgirl isnt canon imo.

Uh didn't you just tell me that its not up to us and its the writers who decide whats canon?

Estacado
No,sgirl isnt canon imo.
You fail.Imo

Pyron_Knight
It's not true unless I see scans.

Dark-Jaxx
No,sgirl isnt canon imo. Well it's a good thing your opinion doesn't dictate what is and is not canon, huh?

redhotrash
LOL at how the mention of Squirrel Girl and canon backs him up.
Yeah my thought is, Rulk and Lobo have a bit in common. Both are more or less joke characters. Lobo however is openly a joke character that D.C. just likes to have some fun with. Rulk however is like a really nasty joke that goes to far. A joke that only the writers are in on and the readers arent privy to. Like "Hey, the staff over at Thor took my parking spot... just wait until they see what Im doing with their guy in next month's issue, haha".
Personally I hope the last 3 years of Hulk appearances turn out to be a day dream of an autistic kid.

iceman24567
Uh didn't you just tell me that its not up to us and its the writers who decide whats canon? Don't even try to start with Quan and the canon thing he will go on forever. The writer does dictate whats can and whats not SG is canon their is no opinion on what you think is canon and whats not.....

DestinyGuy678
First of all ive almost never seen thor use his "speed" in fights. Also please posts this part where thor says he does not want to use his other powers on Rulk. Cuz ive read the whole fight and did not see it. Further im not saying that rulk wins cuz he beat thor cuz frankly dat shud not have happened. However i am asking for some context regarding lobos city crushing feat which just seems stupid and also trying to establish Rulk durability level in taking shots to the face from an amped thor using mjolnir trying to KILL him and being unphased. posted it already im pretty sure

ultimatethor
posted it already im pretty sure

Or cud u at least explain how he accomplshed the feat?

Cavalier
No,sgirl isnt canon imo.
Its your opinion but the writers decide what is canon and what isnt.

crylaugh

ultimatethor
The city lobo crushed looks smaller than the avengers mansion. Also no time frame seemed to be given as to how long it took him to crush it( A normal size city wud take an astronomical amount of time). Also the ditch that lobo is standing in looks relatively small.

DestinyGuy678
The city lobo crushed looks smaller than the avengers mansion. Also no time frame seemed to be given as to how long it took him to crush it( A normal size city wud take an astronomical amount of time). Also the ditch that lobo is standing in looks relatively small. ....very small

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loboauth38kc0.jpg

as the next caption says "trillions of tons of steel, concrete, and flesh,"

iceman24567
The city lobo crushed looks smaller than the avengers mansion. Also no time frame seemed to be given as to how long it took him to crush it( A normal size city wud take an astronomical amount of time). Also the ditch that lobo is standing in looks relatively small. Forget the size of the city the man compressed it all into a small cube...That takes alot of pressure. I still give Lobo the win anyways.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cavalier
crylaugh It was a Thanos clone. They are so good they can even fool watchers. Believe me.

quanchi112
Well it's a good thing your opinion doesn't dictate what is and is not canon, huh? I have given my reasoning time and time again. There is no proof imo that this is canon.

ultimatethor
....very small

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loboauth38kc0.jpg

as the next caption says "trillions of tons of steel, concrete, and flesh,"

Well i admit thats not the scan i saw. But the actual scan where he compresses the city looks stupid thats the one i saw) . U see him standing in a relatively small ditch and pushing some buildings together. Hardly in line with the captions description. Frankly the fact remains that for lobo to compress the ENTIRE city regardless of his strength he wud have to be like a hundred thousand times bigger.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by iceman24567
Forget the size of the city the man compressed it all into a small cube...That takes alot of pressure. I still give Lobo the win anyways.

Yes it is a really great feat but not on the level that some have been portraying it as IMO. As for the fight i rarely comment on red hulk fights because not enough has bin revealed about him.

DestinyGuy678
Well i admit thats not the scan i saw. But the actual scan where he compresses the city looks stupid thats the one i saw) . U see him standing in a relatively small ditch and pushing some buildings together. Hardly in line with the captions description. Frankly the fact remains that for lobo to compress the ENTIRE city regardless of his strength he wud have to be like a hundred thousand times bigger. that IS the city he pushed together, and facts dont matter lobo ust doess these things, plus as he said when fighting superman, he'd probbly be healing faster than hulk could deal damage

ultimatethor
that IS the city he pushed together, and facts dont matter lobo ust doess these things, plus as he said when fighting superman, he'd probbly be healing faster than hulk could deal damage

I know that is the city but what im saying is that when he is in the act of PUSHING the city makes no sense.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3116/loboauth39cf2.jpg

And yeah while lobo has said that to superman before, he has also been punched into orbit by supes and gotten whooped before.

DestinyGuy678
I know that is the city but what im saying is that when he is in the act of PUSHING the city makes no sense.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3116/loboauth39cf2.jpg

And yeah while lobo has said that to superman before, he has also been punched into orbit by supes and gotten whooped before. superman hit him into orbit because lobo was just healing at the same rate and lbo was healing

ultimatethor
superman hit him into orbit because lobo was just healing at the same rate and lbo was healing

Pardon?

DestinyGuy678
Pardon? sorry l mean lobo is healing at the same rate superman was hurting him

ultimatethor
sorry l mean lobo is healing at the same rate superman was hurting him

WWH was doing the same when he was fighting Zom strange. But thats irrelevant anyway. The main thing i am establishing is Red hulks durability in being unphased by shots to the freakin face from current thor using mjolnir.

Im not really sure who wins this fight though cuz i consider both to be stupid characters.

Dark-Jaxx
It was a Thanos clone. They are so good they can even fool watchers. Believe me. Was it ever proven it was a Thanos clone?

quanchi112
Was it ever proven it was a Thanos clone? It was alluded to in the she hulk comic and his sgirl adventures were never mentioned anywhere before.

id369
Lobo isn't even stronger than Odinpower Thor, let alone Rulk.

Is dat a fakt? What are Rulks top feats again? Punching out The Watcher and a Thor with a link to the Odin Force?
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/8969/sback0416vsgods0ib.th.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/8969/sback0416vsgods0ib.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2915/sback0417vsgods26zz.th.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2915/sback0417vsgods26zz.jpg

It really comes down to Lobo as a guest appearance in DC titles or Lobo in his own series.

In his own Series he takes it for the greater display of feats.

DestinyGuy678
It was alluded to in the she hulk comic and his sgirl adventures were never mentioned anywhere before. because no ones taken up the character yet, no ones mentioned blade bringing back all the vampires yet but its still canon

DestinyGuy678
red hulk was defeated by hulk, lobo takes tihs no sweat

Endrict Nuul
red hulk was defeated by hulk, lobo takes tihs no sweat

When? issue 6?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
When? issue 6? yup scans are in the trinity superman vs red hulk thread

thor under estimated red hulk, they face off and thor whoops him, red hulk admits it and says hul kwas stupid for interfering because he didnt thikn hulk could take him....hulk took him

Endrict Nuul
yup scans are in the trinity superman vs red hulk thread

thor under estimated red hulk, they face off and thor whoops him, red hulk admits it and says hul kwas stupid for interfering because he didnt thikn hulk could take him....hulk took him

Thanks....

Endrict Nuul
Lobo

quanchi112
yup scans are in the trinity superman vs red hulk thread

thor under estimated red hulk, they face off and thor whoops him, red hulk admits it and says hul kwas stupid for interfering because he didnt thikn hulk could take him....hulk took him One thing id like to put out. We only or I only have seen 5 or 6 scans of the actual comic and Rulk was beat up from his battle with Thor and then the Hulk took him on from that point on.

Red Hulk
Rulk was already basically spent when Hulk fights him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Rulk was already basically spent when Hulk fights him. Exactly, from what I saw anyways. Ill read the entire comic next week some time.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Rulk was already basically spent when Hulk fights him. th efact that thor beat him so easily shows us that lobo would do it qith equal ease

and red hulk showed no signs of weakness when fighting hulk, i nfact he appeared to be getting increasingly powerful

Pyron_Knight
Thor sucker-shotted him and didn't beat him. THe fight had no end.
This was after several other fights with other top tiers including the earlier fight with Thor.

Thor > Lobo by the way. Even regular Thor, let alone Odinpower Thor.

quanchi112
th efact that thor beat him so easily shows us that lobo would do it qith equal ease

and red hulk showed no signs of weakness when fighting hulk, i nfact he appeared to be getting increasingly powerful Are you forgetting that Rulk beat him the first time? So one loss to a powerful guy named Thor erases all of his good deeds? Seriously,he is still a top tier and his getting angry obviously affected him in a negative way.

Zack Fair
Thor underestimated Rulk plain and simple. What happened after he was humiliated and beaten on the moon? He returned to continue the battle, because he was down but not out. When he realized how dangerous Rulk was he started to fight to the best of his abilities AKA not standing there like a moron when MJOLNIR doesn't do shit and not letting Rulk grab hold of he hammer. He gave Rulk no chance and was about to kill him had Savage Hulk not gotten in the way to land the final blow. Rulk himself admitted it.

Pyron_Knight
A suckershot in the middle of a fight is a very impressive thing it seems.

Zack Fair
Overcoming Loeb is.

DestinyGuy678
A suckershot in the middle of a fight is a very impressive thing it seems. red hul kadmitted he couldnt beat thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.