Favarite character in lotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BADGALcharlie26
Whos your favarite ?

The Heap
Lurtz.

BADGALcharlie26
If ur favarite is not in the poll still tell us who u fave is and also why x

coolmovies
Aragorn

chillmeistergen
The English language - learn it.

azszhz
Merry and Pippin (in that order) and not because they where comic relief in the movies. I couldn't help wondering what they where up to as I read the other story lines.

Jbill311
Tom Bombadil is my favorite.

skywalker833
Aragorn, he pwns.

Darth Vicious
Eowyn, she pwns Nazgul ass!

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Jbill311
Tom Bombadil is my favorite.

Tom could own anyone in the LOTR world.

Dark-Jaxx
Gandalf and Legolas.

Gandalf cause, well, he's Gandalf the White mutha%@&#er.

I admit I may only be choosing Legolas cause of what he did in the movies though...I mean come on. The guy was God in the movies.

Though even in the books I kinda remember how it was pointed out that though Gimli and Aragorn were dirty after fights, Legolas was clean. Which is ganster.

ESB -1138
I vote Frodo!! But Faramir is my second.

Vaiem
Samwise for the win.

megaroguefan
i have so many characters i like:Gandalf,Legolas,Frodo and Gollum

SpaceMonkey
Eomer is very underrated, he's my favorite character. Second is Boromir, but he's hardly in the trilogy in comparison to the more popular characters.

Robtard
I liked that grumpy old hobbit who gave Frodo and Sam the stink-eye as they left the Shire in the first film and gave them the same stink-eye when they came back at the end of part three. I wish they would have developed his character just a bit more.

NonSensi-Klown
Boromir trumps everyone, imo. Especially the book version.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Boromir trumps everyone, imo. Especially the book version.

Why? Because he's an arrogant, self centred idiot who sees the error of his ways far too late?

Ushgarak
All things that indeed make him far more interesting than just about everyone else there.

His motto of "When heads are at a loss, bodies must serve," as he forces a path through the snow scores him manyfold more thaan legolas' poncy feather-footed running. He's llike that all the way through, and all the more awesome for it.

JayJohn85

Discos
Gwaihir

megaroguefan
Gollum,Gandalf and Legolas

coolmovies
They are all very good thats why i like LOTR

aybuke

BADGALcharlie26
My favarite and i do have a few but expecially faramir and eowyn i did it was sweet that they did end up together in the end.

SnakeEyes
Gandalf/Aragorn.

Incanus
Aragorn tho no, Legolas couldnt beat Eonwe in the LOTR universe, the herald of Manwe and the greateset maiar warrior. so ha. ARAGORN ARAGORN!!!!

BrandonNguyen42
GIMLI!

Morgromir
my fav is probably the nine =P especially Morgomir ( hes the WK's Lieutenant)
but on the list Pippins my fav

teamB_macro
Aragorn just does about it. Killing spree and getting the girl.

xJLxKing
From the movies, I would say Eomer. He has that warrior face and mustache. As for the books, it would be WK, or Glorfindel.

Incanus
Originally posted by Morgromir
my fav is probably the nine =P especially Morgomir ( hes the WK's Lieutenant)
but on the list Pippins my fav Morgomir dosnt exist, only 1 name has been given for any of the Nine in a canon source, and that is Khamul, the Shadow of the East.

Morgromir
I know, hes from the games , but canon wise Khamul is my favorite of the nine

ares834
Originally posted by Morgromir
I know, hes from the games , but canon wise Khamul is my favorite of the nine
Why? What has he done other than have a cool name.

Morgromir
in a couple games hes a step below the WK ,
and really whats the point of arguing why I like the nine .

ares834
I'm not arguing why you like the nine but was wondering why you liked Khamul.

Morgromir
Whats not to like about them, theyre immortal,and deviously badass .
and since some have names(some not canon) i would rather not call them "the Nazgul on the left"

Incanus
Uh, well, you could. But anyways, Khamul: Chased the Hobbits to Buckleberry Ferry (yes, that was him) he was the one who ambushed the Hobbits, and he is the one who is awesome.

Morgromir
=)
see Ares he gets it.

Incanus
Plus Khamul is jsut awesome because he has a name

Bladewind
Legolas is the coolest of all but Faramir isn't bad either,I mean come on guys he led a suicide attack only to be respected by his father!

Blue Gothic
I know it didn't help that his father favored Boromir over him. And when Faramir asked him " do you wish that our places could of been exchanged that I had died and Boromir had lived " oh my god that was so sad

One Free Man
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Eowyn, she pwns Nazgul ass! No. according to the book, the only damage dealt to the nazgul was from the hobbit's blade.

One Free Man
And I like bard from the hobbit. He killed smaug with one arrow.

Strafe Prower
Legolas!!

Samurai100
Legolas is awesome

jayce78
Gandalf without a doubt. The great Wizzard on his beautiful white Horse. Can't get much more of a classic mythical image than that.

The_usher
Eowyn is my favorite

flyawayjane
Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.