Current Drax the Destroyer/w his dagger & Power Gem vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Current Drax is smarter and possibly a better fight then the Drax with the Power Gem but that Drax was way stronger then current Drax. So Current Drax in this fight not only has his smarts skill and daggers but is back up to Incaculable strength and durability that rivals Hulks when he is enraged.

Drax
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Drax.png

janus77
daggers are useless. it all comes down to how well and how quickly he can use that Power Gem. even then, I would say stalemate as neither one is going to tire or lose energy.
King Hulk is the smarter of the two and far more agile, so there's a possibility that Hulk will KO Drax before Drax can really get to exploiting the Gem's infinite power.

golem370
Well my point to this is to Give Current Drax the strength and durability of Drax in the Infinity Watch who drop Champion with on shot or was shown stronger then Maxam. Current Drax would be able to use that incredible strength more effective then the other Drax based on the fact he should be smarter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.