Colossus vs. Thing & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
Discuss.

Ha-Son
Thing holds Colossus while Wolverine shanks him. Team ftw.

ermm Just kidding, I don't know who wins.

DeathKap
Colossus could take down thing I have no dout but im sure wolverine wont have a problem.

Metalmanx
Except that Wolverine has, to date, still been unable to cut/pierce Colossus with his claws. Colossus has also shown to be fast enough to handle Wolvie's speed, too.

And Colossus beats Thing.

As for this match-up though? Who knows, a number of crazy things could happen.

socool8520
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Except that Wolverine has, to date, still been unable to cut/pierce Colossus with his claws. Colossus has also shown to be fast enough to handle Wolvie's speed, too.

How can he not cut or pierce his skin. Collossus isn't made out of Adamantium. i think teamwork beats brute strength in this one.

DeathKap

Indeed. Why cant wolverine peirce him though? I knew u would join in the convrsation soon.

Condor
How do Thing and Colossus compare in strength? I thought Colossus was class 100 and lately Thing has been upgraded close to that...

DeathKap
Originally posted by Condor
How do Thing and Colossus compare in strength? I thought Colossus was class 100 and lately Thing has been upgraded close to that... Basically......yeah.

Endrict Nuul
Can Colossus take a fast ball special????

Imo Colossus is stronger than the Thing and has better durability.

Imo Thing is around 100-110 tons and Colossus is 115-150 tons.

jinzin

The only time Wolverine has attempted to cut Colossus... He succeeded. confused

It was a glancing blow, not much more than a scratch but you certainly have no place saying Wolverine's been unable to cut him...

Though it's true we have no idea whether or not Wolverine can cut him moreso... seems kinda illogical to say he can't though when he thinks he can cut C, when C thinks he can cut C, and he cuts people at C's level of durability all the time as it is.

snoopdogg
Good fight. Wolverine has yet to be shown to cause significant damage to Colossus.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Good fight. Wolverine has yet to be shown to cause significant damage to Colossus.

But a fastball special would more than hurt Colossus.

batdude123
Wolverine solos. smile

golem370
Thing imo would beat Colossus.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thingandoilrig.jpg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
The only time Wolverine has attempted to cut Colossus... He succeeded. confused

It was a glancing blow, not much more than a scratch but you certainly have no place saying Wolverine's been unable to cut him...

Though it's true we have no idea whether or not Wolverine can cut him moreso... seems kinda illogical to say he can't though when he thinks he can cut C, when C thinks he can cut C, and he cuts people at C's level of durability all the time as it is.

Are you referring to the "sparks" that were created when Wolvie's claws raked against Colossus' chest? If all Wolvie can do is create sparks on Colossus, I think Piotr'll be okay. erm

And I'm not sure how just because they both think the claws can cut him means that the claws can cut him. confused

socool8520
Are you referring to the "sparks" that were created when Wolvie's claws raked against Colossus' chest? If all Wolvie can do is create sparks on Colossus, I think Piotr'll be okay. erm

And I'm not sure how just because they both think the claws can cut him means that the claws can cut him. confused

In all fairness, he did say it was just a scratch. He also said it is unknown whether are not he can really cut him. but I would think if Collussus himself thinks that he could be cut, then it could be so. Who knows one's limitations better than themselves?

jinzin

I'm talking about the fact that Wolverine was stated to SCORE Colossus' armor... that means he cut him.

So he did do SOME damage.. you aren't in a place to say he's yet to do damage.

Whether he can do more is up for debate and has little to no evidence either way; while C's and Logan's statements may not be prove they certainly SUPPORT the pro-cutting argument...

Phantom Zone
Wait a second are you saying that Wolverien tired to cut Collosus and all he did was makes sparkas and that proves that he can cut Collosus?

socool8520
I'm just going off the assumption that Adamantium is stronger than whatever metal Collussus is made of. And the fact that Wolverine should have enough strength to put punch his claws through him

norrinradd43
Originally posted by socool8520
I'm just going off the assumption that Adamantium is stronger than whatever metal Collussus is made of. And the fact that Wolverine should have enough strength to put punch his claws through him Wolverine could certainly cut Colossus...If Riptide's blades can stick in him, than Wolverine's claws definatly can...However, another point about the Riptide fight is that the blades did not hurt Colossus while he was in armored form. He could not change back to Human due to his injuries and needed Magneto to fix the wounds...this leads me to believe that Peter could fight through a stab of Wolverine's claws but would die from it eventually if he changed back to human.

As for the fight, Peter can beat either one solo but I think together they are too much...Logan/Ben 4/5 imho

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Wolverine could certainly cut Colossus...If Riptide's blades can stick in him, than Wolverine's claws definatly can...However, another point about the Riptide fight is that the blades did not hurt Colossus while he was in armored form. He could not change back to Human due to his injuries and needed Magneto to fix the wounds...this leads me to believe that Peter could fight through a stab of Wolverine's claws but would die from it eventually if he changed back to human.

As for the fight, Peter can beat either one solo but I think together they are too much...Logan/Ben 4/5 imho

Hes been upgraded since then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.