Magneto vs Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight starts in Marvel's NYC. Magneto has his forcefield on. No BFR.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/307965-103880-magneto_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/80535-189268-eradicator_super.jpg

tsscls
Magneto forces the eradicator off of the earth.
Magneto wins.

batdude123
Oh Lord...

DigiMark007
People should refer to the tiers thread more often when making threads. Occasionally you find an exception, though rarely across two tiers, but it's generally pretty true to form.

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
People should refer to the tiers thread more often when making threads. Occasionally you find an exception, though rarely across two tiers, but it's generally pretty true to form. meh...I know Erad is more powerful than Magneto

but I was thinking that Magneto has creative means of battling Erad

commanding the entire Sentinel army upon Erad

raining Nukes on Erad

etc

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Starscream M
meh...I know Erad is more powerful than Magneto

but I was thinking that Magneto has creative means of battling Erad

commanding the entire Sentinel army upon Erad

raining Nukes on Erad

etc

Not in NYC he doesn't. Creativity, granted. But it can only make up for so much power. Speedblitz curbstomp ftw, pretty much every time. I can't really see a way around that ending, unless we make things so much in Mags' favor that it basically PIS's the thread for the sake of a good fight.

Starscream M
Not in NYC he doesn't. Creativity, granted. But it can only make up for so much power. Speedblitz curbstomp ftw, pretty much every time. I can't really see a way around that ending, unless we make things so much in Mags' favor that it basically PIS's the thread for the sake of a good fight.

1. the battle starts in NY, but is not limited to it, since I removed BFR as an option.

2. I realized that speedblitz has become quite the potent option on KMC, hence I stipulated that Magneto would have shields on before battle.

Now, neither stipulation makes it so onesided in Mags favor to make it spite, rather I feel it slightly evens the battle to make it more interesting and feasible....just my opinion. I always put some thought into the versus threads I create.

batdude123

Fight starts in Marvel's NYC. Magneto has his forcefield on. No BFR.

Though Mags still loses.

guy222
erad

Avlon
Mags gets absolutely destroyed.

Erads easily has full control of the entire EM spectrum himself.
Plus matter manip, TP, superspeed, strength, etc...

That and Erads isn't a nice guy like Superman is...

jadervason
He has no hope against Eradicator. You have to be able to beat Superman, first.

llagrok
Get creative?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Eradicator really intelligent?

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Get creative?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Eradicator really intelligent? nah...he was completely suckered by Cyborg Superman

llagrok
nah...he was completely suckered by Cyborg Superman

Relevance?

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Relevance? he's not too bright...very easily deceived

llagrok
he's not too bright...very easily deceived

Not really.

Cyborg Superman is easily...say...a million times more intelligent than Magneto. Hank could kill Mr.Terrific by tapping his forehead, does that mean he's smarter?

Wolverine beat the shit out of Magneto a couple of times, doesn't make him any smarter. Makes him good at sneaking up on him and stabbing.

Eradicator has kryptonian powers as well as a lot of others, how is he not smarter than Magneto?

Starscream M
ummm you totally missed my point

I wasn't saying erad was not too bright because henshaw beat him

rather that henshaw so easily tricked him...it shows that erad is extremely naive and lacks deep insight

llagrok

rather that henshaw so easily tricked him...it shows that erad is extremely naive and lacks deep insight

Unfortunately, he's not....

There's a difference between being "tricked" by Cyborg Superman and Magneto.

Do you make these retarded threads so that you have a place to reach and grasp for straws? Or was it so that you could try and make an argument out of one "low" showing?

Avlon

Not that I think that this affects the outcome of this battle in any way...

BUT..

When did Henshaw "trick" Erads?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Not that I think that this affects the outcome of this battle in any way...

BUT..

When did Henshaw "trick" Erads? during the death of superman saga...erad bought into the henshaw being a good guy schtick

llagrok
during the death of superman saga...erad bought into the henshaw being a good guy schtick

Had he been given a reason to think otherwise?

DigiMark007
1. the battle starts in NY, but is not limited to it, since I removed BFR as an option.

2. I realized that speedblitz has become quite the potent option on KMC, hence I stipulated that Magneto would have shields on before battle.

Now, neither stipulation makes it so onesided in Mags favor to make it spite, rather I feel it slightly evens the battle to make it more interesting and feasible....just my opinion. I always put some thought into the versus threads I create.

Originally posted by batdude123
Though Mags still loses.

I read the stipulations guys. I know he has his shields. Speedblitz simply meant a fast attack that would be so constant and furious that Mags wouldn't be able to do anything. Erad's is Superman speed, both in flight and combat.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avlon
Mags gets absolutely destroyed.

Erads easily has full control of the entire EM spectrum himself.
Plus matter manip, TP, superspeed, strength, etc...

That and Erads isn't a nice guy like Superman is...

Juntai
By the way, GREAT pic of the Eradicator.

Avlon
during the death of superman saga...erad bought into the henshaw being a good guy schtick

Everyone did. Erads was actually the only one who knew that imposter was Henshaw. Henshaw was doing good deeds and when he had last left earth...he wasn't a villain.

I don't see how this would factor into the battle though...

TricksterPriest
Plus, that version of Erads was ass. He barely understood his powers. And that's current Erads in your picture, who was upgraded by Majestic. Even David would take a majority from Magneto. If Kem-El is in control, this is spite.

And yeah, I love his costume too. big grin thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.