Silver Surfer vs. that Heaven's Ladder spaceship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Can he blow it up?

Endless Mike
Bump

batdude123
Hell no.

TricksterPriest
What ship? scans?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What ship? scans? Read 'Heaven's Ladder'.

But, if you want an answer sans scans... it's a DNA strand... shifty

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Can he blow it up?
Heaven's No. It was Huge. Like Bigger than a galaxy. And it had all kinds of advance tech.

Endless Mike
It wasn't bigger than a galaxy, it was only maybe 100 times longer and 50 times wider and deeper than the earth. That's smaller than the sun. I think Surfer could do it.

Endless Mike
Bump

fangirl101
It wasn't bigger than a galaxy, it was only maybe 100 times longer and 50 times wider and deeper than the earth. That's smaller than the sun. I think Surfer could do it.
Um, iT had literally every world in creation on it. What do you mean it was only 100 times longer than the earth? It was on an entirely different level. It even had a world from the 5th dimension being held captive. Those Quantums were seriously powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um, iT had literally every world in creation on it. i don't know about that:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/290/hl1fj6.th.jpg

----

anyhow, the simple fact that one of the many planets/dimensions HL bridged was zrfff is quite remarkable:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8417/hl2xc9.th.jpg

ohh, and surfer wouldn't really be able to do anything to HL.

Val-E-Doosh
Hell no. Who do you think he is? Kyle Rayner? laughing out loud

Endless Mike
It looked to me like it only had maybe 100 or so planets on it, and all of them were roughly the same size (since Earth was one, that meant they were around the size of Earth).

I'm not saying that the beings that built it or any of the inhabitants are allowed to fight back, it just has to sit there while he tries to destroy it.

Endless Mike
Bump

OneDumbG0
Black hole > 100's of planets. Was my first thought anyway.

Takion
Bump
Yeah I think your right about the size.
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Isn't current Surfer a lot stronger since he got a upgrade? If so, Surfer.

fangirl101
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
First of, iT wasn't hundreds of planets. they had worlds from EVERY inhabitant of the DC cosmos. Have we forgotten that a single Strand of DNA has BILLIONS of bits of information in it. Hundreds of planets is a silly estimate based solely upon a drawing from very far back.

OneDumbG0
^ I think it's even sillier to completely ignore the only illustration we have the whole thing when we're trying to figure out it's size. But hey, that's your cup o tea.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
First of, iT wasn't hundreds of planets. they had worlds from EVERY inhabitant of the DC cosmos. Have we forgotten that a single Strand of DNA has BILLIONS of bits of information in it. Hundreds of planets is a silly estimate based solely upon a drawing from very far back. i posted that scan for a reason - as it's the only time we get to see HL in it's entirety. though it may bridge/link to other dimensional planes, said realms are not directly connected to it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
i posted that scan for a reason - as it's the only time we get to see HL in it's entirety. though it may bridge/link to other dimensional planes, said realms are not directly connected to it.
The Ship itself was a big DNA strand. DNA strands have billions of information parts. That's all I'm saying. The ship was so big superman couldn't even tell what it was.

OneDumbG0
^ Yes well, if you stood next to even a dozen planets, you'd have a tough time figuring out what it was too. DNA has billions of information parts. Heaven's Ladder has hundreds of planets. Anyway, whose to say that the cultures and individuals on those planets also didn't serve to represent those billions of information parts in a true DNA strand? Either way, the size it's depicted at, the best measure we have of it's size, a black hole = destruction.

Galan007
^

i think you're taking them referring to it as d.n.a. too literally. imo, they were more or less talking about it's overall design look like big d.n.a strand].

for instance, in dubai they built a series of around 300 mini islands placed in such a way that, when seen from the sky, they look like a representation of the entire world:

http://guide.theemiratesnetwork.com/living/dubai/the_world_islands.php

yet we know that while these islands may have been designed to look like the earth - they obviously aren't equally as massive.

Val-E-Doosh
^

i think you're taking them referring to it as d.n.a. too literally. imo, they were more or less talking about it's overall design look like big d.n.a strand].

for instance, in dubai they built a series of around 300 mini islands placed in such a way that, when seen from the sky, they look like a representation of the entire world:

yet we know that while these islands may have been designed to look like the earth - they obviously aren't equally as massive.
Not to mention they're flat. Lolz!

fangirl101
^

These are beings who were born seconds after the big bang, literally the oldest and obviously the most powerful beings in existance, having kidnapped an entire imp world. Trying to make a transition to an even higher plane of existance.So I take it that they were making a literal copy of the basical building block of life.

Endless Mike
I got the impression that they had sent out several of those ships to gather planets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.