Bane VS TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terror of Death
There are three fights total in this fight of the big bruiser vs the green wrecking machines.

1st Fight: Takes place on the rooftops of Gotham and Bane has one day prep.

2nd Fight: Takes place in the sewers of New York and TMNT have one day prep.

3rd Fight: No prep and they fight in an dark abandoned warehouse. There are shards of glass and crates scattered throughout the vicinty that they can use at their disposal if they desire. Bane and the TMNT are bloodlusted.

steverules
Bane

Jugglenaut
Aren't the turtles pretty damn fast?

TheBadguy
Bane gets COMPLETELY raped. Then you give Donatello prep time? Complete and utter shitstomp. This is like putting bane against 4 Batmans but stronger, and that do kill.

illadelph12
The comic book Ninja Turtles would defeat Bane. Raphael or Leonardo solo would have relatively good odds against Bane, all four simultaneously would be a massacre in the Turtles favor. Don't let the cartoon fool you, the Turtles are high end street levelers and their teamwork is very formidable.

The Heap
1: TMNT.

2: TMNT.

3: TMNT.

Bane, I love his character a shitload, but he isn't quick enough for the four sewer mutants.

BruceSkywalker
Turtle power ftw

The Heap
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Turtle power ftw

*highfive*

I've had second thoughts on the prepped match though. Just what exactly is prep to Bane? Machine Guns?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Heap
*highfive*

I've had second thoughts on the prepped match though. Just what exactly is prep to Bane? Machine Guns?

The only prep I've seen Bane do was when he watched Batman and then eventually broke his back.

The Heap
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The only prep I've seen Bane do was when he watched Batman and then eventually broke his back.

Hmmm.

Wonder if he'd have a hard time breakin' Turtle shell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.