Wonder Woman, Powegirl, and Vixen vs. Sentry, Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Wonder Woman (standard equiptment)
Powergirl
Vixen (current)

vs.

Sentry
Thor (classic Thor)
Hulk

Who gets the ass whooping, the guys or the girls??
Can the ladies overcome the guys or will the guys be enslaved?

Juk3n
Consider Hulk Lasso'd - and Vixen is a little out her league here..

Sentry & Thor vs. WW and Power breasts..er.. i mean..Girl, Power girl.

Men ftw!

just because

Jugglenaut
Thor BFRing all of them to another dimension allowed?

fangirl101
If it's current Vixen, she can copy the powers of her team and the other team.

lawest9
Originally posted by fangirl101
If it's current Vixen, she can copy the powers of her team and the other team. maybe i'm not as up to date on vixen as i should be but i thought she could only mimic the power of animals, as the fight, diana possibly could match anyone of them in strenght but the girls still go down, at least give diana c.marvel and mm to make it a more even fight.

fangirl101
Originally posted by lawest9
maybe i'm not as up to date on vixen as i should be but i thought she could only mimic the power of animals, as the fight, diana possibly could match anyone of them in strenght but the girls still go down, at least give diana c.marvel and mm to make it a more even fight.
Power girl would be able to match Sentry. Hell his sunlight powers might even amp her. Wondy can beat Hulk. And Vixen would pwn Thor with the combined powers of everyone else. She can sap the powers of everyone around her. Kinda like leaching thier powers into herself.

DeathKap
Men

batdude123
Originally posted by Aztec123
Can the ladies overcome the guys or will the guys be enslaved?

What?

tkitna
Power girl would be able to match Sentry.

Oh my God. You truly are hopeless.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
Oh my God. You truly are hopeless.
Just what is sentry going to do that is so overly powerful than PG?

Aztec123
I wonder what Vixen limitations are, i was gonna include the silver surfer but taught it would be a major stop for the guys. anyways i think this is evenly match. but as someone mention vixen might absorb everyone's powers.

The Great Galen
I think the most important thing about this fight is the actual post-fight. After the girls lose they all go back to the hotel and help each other out of there outift. Then hit the showers together washing one another and nursing each others wounds...this would be a 12 part mini series im thinking.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I think the most important thing about this fight is the actual post-fight. After the girls lose they all go back to the hotel and help each other out of there outift. Then hit the showers together washing one another and nursing each others wounds...this would be a 12 part mini series im thinking.

You do realize vixen was beating amazo on her own until the spider god mucked up her plans right? What in Gods name can Sentry, Thor or Hulk do that Amazo couldn't?

D-Block
You do realize vixen was beating amazo on her own until the spider god mucked up her plans right? What in Gods name can Sentry, Thor or Hulk do that Amazo couldn't?

Thor could do plenty that Amazo couldn't.

fangirl101
Originally posted by D-Block
Thor could do plenty that Amazo couldn't.

name something that Amazo couldn't replicate? I can think of many many things amazo can do that thor can't. and do them all at superspeed too.

Mr. Slippyfist
Dubs soklos.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.