Batman Runs a H2H Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
No weapons, no special powers or any of that BS. Just straight up hand to hand combat.

Batman gets one day's worth of rest in between each fight. How far does he get?

1. Captain America
2. Iron Fist
3. Lady Shiva
4. Cassandra Cain
5. Deathstroke

Sup3rman1521
Wait, so im assuming deathstroke does not have his healing factor but strength/speed is the same?

I can see Batman getting past Cassandra and possibly stopping at Deathstroke. Deathstroke has already beaten Batman before.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Wait, so im assuming deathstroke does not have his healing factor but strength/speed is the same?

I can see Batman getting past Cassandra and possibly stopping at Deathstroke. Deathstroke has already beaten Batman before. Yeah, I didn't make that clear in my OP. No HF for DS.

Sup3rman1521
Deathstroke is human. But secret army experiments gave him above human strength and speed. are those taken away too? or keep the speed and strength?

The Heap
So much hate for Batman.

Like he's gonna beat Iron Fist.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by The Heap
So much hate for Batman.

Like he's gonna beat Iron Fist. I see a slight possbility that Batman CAN beat IF. However, it is more probable that IF stops him. I think that if he gets past IF, he stops at DS anyways though.

Harbinger
Keep DS's speed and strength; though they are enhanced, I'm not sure returning him to his pre-enhancement stats in those areas would be fair here (though making him peak human like Batman is would be a good compromise).

tkitna
He loses at 1

(As a matter of fact, he may not beat any of them)

demoneyeslaharl
Originally posted by tkitna
He loses at 1

(As a matter of fact, he may not beat any of them)

I think he can beat Shiva... but yeah. I think Batman gets KOed by the first fight. If not... he's not gonna last the second.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Harbinger
No weapons, no special powers or any of that BS. Just straight up hand to hand combat.

Batman gets one day's worth of rest in between each fight. How far does he get?

1. Captain America
2. Iron Fist
3. Lady Shiva
4. Cassandra Cain
5. Deathstroke

Batman survives and beats each one. With one days rest between each fight, that will help a whole lot.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 1 and 2.

Nihilist
stops at 1

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't even have to look at the list to know Batman wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
He loses at 1.

Batman will never beat Captain America. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I don't even have to look at the list to know Batman wins.

socool8520
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman survives and beats each one. With one days rest between each fight, that will help a whole lot.

Are you serious? He might get past Cap, I'll give him that. Well hell, everyone is more powerful or faster than him. Hell Cain can read moves seven in advance. What the hell is Batman gonna do against that?

Does he get gadgets cuz that might help a little? Seriously, He might, might, MIGHT get past 1, but no farther.

Juk3n
Batman aint beating Cap-the-man , this is uphill for Brucey

and the hill is freaking Everest.

He fails.

Bardock42
Batman probably loses against Cap in H2H.

Which is a shame, cause he can take Shiva, Cassandra and Deathstroke. Though maybe not with only one day refreshing period.

Apolloknight

occultdestroyer
Batman's taken out Solomon Grundy, and has Batkicked(TM) Darksied and The Spectre (yes, you've got that right, the freaking Spectre!), stopped deadtrack a speeding Impulse, and evaded a sniper shot from the back of his head.

All of which are canon and non-PIS/CIS.

Batman survives.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by socool8520
Are you serious? He might get past Cap, I'll give him that. Well hell, everyone is more powerful or faster than him. Hell Cain can read moves seven in advance. What the hell is Batman gonna do against that?

Does he get gadgets cuz that might help a little? Seriously, He might, might, MIGHT get past 1, but no farther.

The writer in JLA/Avengers said that batman admitted that Cap would beat him in h2h.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The Spectre (yes, you've got that right, the freaking Spectre!),

Spectre let him do it, he was fuking with him.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The writer in JLA/Avengers said that batman admitted that Cap would beat him in h2h.

LOL maybe batman was being modest

Warrior18
No offence to the thread starter, but I would not put Deathstroke last. I would say Batman has more chance of beating him than Captain America. Without his healing factor I see Bats taking him down honestly.Deathstroke's H2H doesn't really get rated.
Other than that Bats stops at 1, Cap defeats him in the end after a long and very gruelling fight. Captain America would simply outlast Batman because of his stats, particularly his stamina.

Darth Martin
Why is Slade last if his abilities are taken away. W/O them he's not a better fighter than any of these guys. I say if he manages to get past IF(possible) Cap puts him down.

Order should be like this IMO.

1. Deathstroke
2. Lady Shiva
3. Cassandra Cain
4. Iron Fist(no powers)
5. Captain America(peak human)

Warrior18
Exactly. Under the thread parameters I would put Slade first on the list.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Why is Slade last if his abilities are taken away. W/O them he's not a better fighter than any of these guys. I say if he manages to get past IF(possible) Cap puts him down.

Order should be like this IMO.

1. Deathstroke
2. Lady Shiva
3. Cassandra Cain
4. Iron Fist(no powers)
5. Captain America(peak human)
Cassandra Cain is above and beyond peak human.
IMO she could easily be in the class of low/mid-level metahumans.

And she doesn't even need to take any drugs.

Metalmanx
Cap stops him before this becomes a true gauntlet.

BruceSkywalker

I'm very serious. Batman is one of the best hand to hand combatants there is today. Add in a days rest after each bout, he wins. Cap is good yes, but Batman is way better.

Darth Martin
Batman is probably the superior fighter but Cap has enhancements.

Metalmanx
Batman is the superior martial artist, but Cap is the superior fighter.

occultdestroyer
Like I said before, Cassandra Cain is a much tougher opponent than Captain America.

And she doesn't need to take any drugs to be on top shape.

And didn't the thread starter say NO powers.
I consider the drug taken by Cap as a special enhancement.
Take away the drug, and he'll be the first to go down.

Silent Master
Cap doesn't have any drugs in his system.

socool8520
Batman's taken out Solomon Grundy, and has Batkicked(TM) Darksied and The Spectre (yes, you've got that right, the freaking Spectre!), stopped deadtrack a speeding Impulse, and evaded a sniper shot from the back of his head.

All of which are canon and non-PIS/CIS.

Batman survives.

The simple fact that he did any of those things is CIS/PIS. i don't know why DC has to turn a human into a god. He was more badass when he wasn't a super genius and performing at metahuman levels.

Condor

Explain to me how it is you think that Batman is more powerful or faster than Captain America. Cap is peak human, batman is not.

Condor
Like I said before, Cassandra Cain is a much tougher opponent than Captain America.

And she doesn't need to take any drugs to be on top shape.

And didn't the thread starter say NO powers.
I consider the drug taken by Cap as a special enhancement.
Take away the drug, and he'll be the first to go down.

Cap without the serum is not Cap, he's Steve Rogers.

Cap with the Serum is standard Cap, by any way of reasoning.

It is not a special enhancement.

Condor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm very serious. Batman is one of the best hand to hand combatants there is today. Add in a days rest after each bout, he wins. Cap is good yes, but Batman is way better.

How is Batman way better?

Half of his skill is the element of surprise and fear.

In a straight up H2H, Cap is the best there is, as most of his colleagues will attest to.

vansonbee
Batman stop at one, Captain America continues the Gauntlet disguise as Batman, because he feels bad for Bats wink Therefore Batman completes the Gauntlet without rest.

Stoic
Stops at 1

Silent Master
Yep....stops at 1.

Bentley
Stops at one, a messed up guantlet.

BUSTER1
The simple fact that he did any of those things is CIS/PIS. i don't know why DC has to turn a human into a god. He was more badass when he wasn't a super genius and performing at metahuman levels.

Well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.