Tyrant (Depowered) vs Silver Surfer, WWH, Current Thor, and current Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PowerCosmic
Tyrant invades Earth to gather biosphere energy. Silver Surfer seeks the most powerful superheroes. Can Silver Surfer and his new team take this battle?!!

janus77
Tyrant feasts.
even depowered, he should be way beyond Skyfather levels...

TheGame17
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Tyrant invades Earth to gather biosphere energy. Silver Surfer seeks the most powerful superheroes. Can Silver Surfer and his new team take this battle?!!

i remember surfer getting a team together to take down Tyrant but they got owned.
i see this team getting owned as well...

PowerCosmic
I thought adding Sentry to the mix would make the team more stronger since he took out Terrax with ease. Wouldn't Current Thor put up a challenge as well?

Bouboumaster
Tyrant win 10/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by TheGame17
i remember surfer getting a team together to take down Tyrant but they got owned.
i see this team getting owned as well...
The team tyrant faced NEVER all faced him at one time. they took turns and got pwned. Morg and terrax were fighting each other hell.

Knowsbleed33
Why is WWH here? Do we honestly think Tyrant can be taken out physically?

Tyrant stomps.

Xplosive
DP Tyrant

basilisk
I don't think this team does much better than the last one. It's true that the last team didn't face him all at once, but they just didn't seem to have the required firepower regardless.

WWH won't do anything here. Probably Sentry won't unless it's one of his best moments (which seem rarer and rarer these days). And after seeing that Red Hulk fight with current Thor, I don't think Thor will be a winning factor either.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by basilisk
I don't think this team does much better than the last one. It's true that the last team didn't face him all at once, but they just didn't seem to have the required firepower regardless.

WWH won't do anything here. Probably Sentry won't unless it's one of his best moments (which seem rarer and rarer these days). And after seeing that Red Hulk fight with current Thor, I don't think Thor will be a winning factor either.

Yea I just checked out the fight between Red Hulk and Thor. That match was intense. Would adding Red Hulk change the fight at all? Or would it just be the same?

celestialdemon
Tyrant stomps them.

horrorwolf
This team ain't enough. Tyrant 10/10.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Since Thanos fought to a standstill i think team 2 wins

batdude123
WWH solos.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by batdude123
WWH solos.

I'm not sure. WWH and his Warbound had a hard time taking out Silver Surfer. And Tyrant thrashed Silver Surfer.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Since Thanos fought to a standstill i think team 2 wins

People interpret the fight different ways. I thought Tyrant had the upper hand against Thanos. It wasn't so much a standstill, but who can take the most hits. Thanos admits that if he had stay, he would be dead.

TheBadguy
All I'll say is Tyrant is lucky Rulk's somewhere eating Wendigos.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by TheBadguy
How strong is current Thor? Does he have the power of Odin inside him or is this just regular Thor?

bbrem123
team should take this

celestialdemon
Originally posted by TheBadguy

laughing

janus77
How strong is current Thor? Does he have the power of Odin inside him or is this just regular Thor?
he's strong enough to take three decent strikes to the body from mjolnir.

which makes him somewhere around calm Savage Hulk levels yes

Tyrant's too much, powered or otherwise. seriously, the only thing these guys can do is bfr themselves or go kidnap Thanos/Doom and comeback with a plan.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Why is WWH here? Do we honestly think Tyrant can be taken out physically?

Tyrant stomps.

Good point. Tyrant's durability is incredible. It was only the Ultimate Nullifier that put a stop to Tyrant.

fangirl101
Good point. Tyrant's durability is incredible. It was only the Ultimate Nullifier that put a stop to Tyrant. You forgot when Ganymede Hurt Tyrant in the back of his head? with her lil energy stick? come now.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by fangirl101
You forgot when Ganymede Hurt Tyrant in the back of his head? with her lil energy stick? come now.

Ganymede attack hurt Tyrant, but it didn't put him down.

fangirl101
Ganymede attack hurt Tyrant, but it didn't put him down.
Who the hell said it put him down. the point is she, the weakest of them all, hurt tyrant. You saying that only the ultimate nullifier put him to a stop is like your trying to say that is the kind of power that it takes to put him down. so if the nullifier erases aunt may, then are we to assume that is what it takes to put her down?

celestialdemon
Who the hell said it put him down. the point is she, the weakest of them all, hurt tyrant. You saying that only the ultimate nullifier put him to a stop is like your trying to say that is the kind of power that it takes to put him down. so if the nullifier erases aunt may, then are we to assume that is what it takes to put her down?

True but Thanos was able to hurt him also and still couldn't put Tyrant down either. So there is a huge difference between being able to hurt Tyrant and beating him.

bbrem123
does anyone have that scan?... i wanna see exactly how that played out

celestialdemon
http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/1089/a88f9010880287.gif

bbrem123
she did hurt him but did it do any damage at all? doesnt look like it

celestialdemon
Nothing significant.

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Nothing significant.
And she was insignifigant and got him to actually howl. How much better would Any of these guys do? So much.

celestialdemon
And she was insignifigant and got him to actually howl. How much better would Any of these guys do? So much.

Yet Thanos is far superior to her and any of the people on the team listed, yet he couldn't put Tyrant down, either.

fangirl101
Yet Thanos is far superior to her and any of the people on the team listed, yet he couldn't put Tyrant down, either.

Thanos went on a frontal attack. Maybe his back side is his weak spot? anyone of these guys should be able to get in an attack if the others are keeping him busy.
And Thor's God blast in the same spot would be the end of the dance.

celestialdemon
Thanos went on a frontal attack. Maybe his back side is his weak spot? anyone of these guys should be able to get in an attack if the others are keeping him busy.
And Thor's God blast in the same spot would be the end of the dance.

Surfer also attacked him from the back with much less favorable results. Thor would need the time to unleash his godblast first, which there is no guarantee he can. Tyrant was knocking heralds back with single shots, so they won't succeed in keeping him busy.

janus77
Godblast is monumentally overrated if anyone thinks it'll do anything whatsoever to Tyrant.

the best Thor could hope to achieve with it would be to singe a few pubic hairs on Tyrant, if he manages to locate them first.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by bbrem123
she did hurt him but did it do any damage at all? doesnt look like it thumb up

AlmightyKfish
Tyrant.

An amped Thanos couldn't beat him (he was amped by Tyrant's energy ball thing). That puts him above Odin, as he did far more damage to an amped Thanos than Odin did to Thanos at his usual levels.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see Tyrant taking this all the way. I don't think it's a stomp considering how the last team did but in the end Tyrant will dominate

PowerCosmic
This fight may be more interesting. The people Tyrant fought before were Ganymede, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and Beta Ray Bill. Morg and and Terrax were doing their own little thing. It would had been a better fight if they had helped Silver Surfer.

I think the new team is stronger than the previous that fought Tyrant. If I changed WWH to Red Hulk, would it be different?

Eon Blue
Team FTW.

Tyrant is seriously overpowered on these boards.

PowerCosmic
I'll bump this for more responses.

vansonbee
Pretty much this new team is more of improvement compare to SS first.

Depowered Tyrant lost this one 6/10 to SS team

The Great Galen
http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/1089/a88f9010880287.gif

wow shes got a great ass on her....anyhow DP wins.

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.