Full Powered Tyrant vs. Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
A fight to the finish. Who gets KTFO?

psycho gundam
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7355/stupidsd6.th.jpg

tyrant gets a new power source for his orbs. stick out tongue

six6six
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7355/stupidsd6.th.jpg

tyrant gets a new power source for his orbs. stick out tongue

laughing out loud funny laughing out loud

Just trying to show that even though Red Hulk knocked out Uatu, he better know his place.

psycho gundam
FP tyrant is galactus level, nuff' said

Sup3rman1521
FP Tyrant wins....sighs....just because there's a hulk that is red and can generate gamma rays, people over use him on these boards..

PowerCosmic
Depowered Tyrant shold take this battle as well.

celestialdemon
This will be closed. Spite in Tyrant's favor.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Depowered Tyrant shold take this battle as well. Meh im not so sure about that. MAYBE depowered tyrant can win, but Rulk's healing factor would surely heal him in time between Tyrant's attacks.

six6six
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
FP Tyrant wins....sighs....just because there's a hulk that is red and can generate gamma rays, people over use him on these boards..

yes

Nestical
rulk is such a dumb ass character,overhyped for NO GOOD REASON.now he's going against tyrant?this is retarded.i think i seen him going against odin too.you rulk fangirls are sad.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by six6six
yes laughing out loud Btw starting from the "just because there is..." that line and on was not my reason why Tyrant would win, thats just a separate thought on the topic. that wasnt my argument.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Rulk OVERRATED? He destroyed thor easily.He took a full blast from Mjolnir in the face and wasn't fazed. I'm not so sure depowered could take him but full powered yes. Punchin out the watcher is impressive but not good enough FP Tyrant 10/10

six6six
laughing thats not what I was saying yes to. I was simply agreeing to the over using of Red Hulk. The reason why I put him up on this thread was cuz everyone's in love with him right now.

bbrem123
spite...depowered tyrant would still be spite

Sup3rman1521
Wait does anyone have the whole fight of Uatu and Rulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.